Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come too far to turn back now...

Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Kat (Katicorn, or "that karkin chick who actually writes in purple!" and I love Twi'leks and unicorns.

I've begun my journey out of The Dark Jedi Brotherhood and into the realm of forum writing. https://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/members/13419/character_sheet/1 <---
dats meh, (well...both of my mes). I've been writing for a while now, but I've never really done anything in a forum, so I have no bloody idea how any of this works. Now, uh, before anyone gets mad at me for doing this first...I'm going to go attempt to translate 5 years (The Twi'lek came before the Sephi/Zeltron hybrid) of my writing life into a sheet of RP stats.

<3 Kat

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Ka'ta'lek Blen"] Welcome to the Chaos! Glad to have you here.

Have fun with us, and please ask any questions you have so we can help you out.

We were all new once, and it's not as complex as it looks, I assure you! :)

@Ka'ta'lek Blen

More Sith

tenor.gif

[member="Ka'ta'lek Blen"]

The Sith Empire is always recruiting. Do you like imperialism? Do you like Sith? Well come right on in.

We are in a period of expansion with a bright future of violence ahead, and you can always step into our first-class discord chat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom