Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Come And See

insomniac_s_fuse_space_station_by_meckanicalmind-d66eph0.jpg

It was back again. The strange visions that he had seen in his sleep many times over, he relived every moment of that mission when the rebel scum were many. He remembered his saber slicing into his foes, the chaotic shouts of orders and the sounds of blaster fire. He remembered how he was winning, how the Empire would prevail against those sought the restoration of corruption at its finest. One moment he was valiantly leading imperial Stormtroopers deeper into the fray. Then it went all so horribly wrong. Someone, or a group had sabotaged the entire mission. One moment he was pressing onwards with blade in hand, and then the next he was being fired upon on all sides. He tried to deflect as many as he could, but every so often he found shots hitting him over and over.

He remembered how those he tried to save all became strewn bodies before him. He remembered the pain, he remembered the burning fury that slowly escaped him leaving a husk. Then he felt his body being dragged, his vision damaged during the battle that he couldn’t see who. When his sight was restored he was in a stasis capsule, surrounded by others like him, or really only a few living that could count as such. He didn’t know where he was, somewhere out in space was all that he could make of it. All of this happened within a blink of an eye, and quickly he found himself lost in a restless slumber he didn’t know how long to be exact. The words of Imperial propaganda constantly fed into his mind, and he somehow wondered if the Empire would come for him, if he might have some use to the Emperor again?

The facility was largely dormant, an occasional relic of a sentry droid would make the rounds here and there. Still, no one really guarded what was inside. Stasis pods lined toe after row, some alive, and some dead all part and rumored to be one of the Emperor’s observatories he greatly coveted. This one just so happened to house an Imperial inquisitor. The station hadn’t been online for centuries, nor since the collapse of the Empire, and now it had been nothing but silent as a tomb of the past. The Inquisitor known as Valerian Draak would toss and turn either getting glimpses of a galaxy he didn’t understand, or the brutal walk down memory lane of his training, and his assignments in the name of the Empire.

One day a memory had stirred the Inquisitor causing a slight tremor through the Force, sending a cold ripple to anyone in the vicinity that could feel it. Beyond that there was nothing, until the constant surges caused the station to come back online. It was now transmitting an old imperial code centuries old. It would attract anyone sectors away that could read the faint signal.

Imperial Distress Signal
Signal Type: Priority Imperial Alert
Code: Alpha-Omega-Theta
Frequency: 142.59 MHz
Modulation: Quadruplex phase-shift keying
Encryption: Imperial Cipher 7
Transmission Burst Length: 5 seconds
Repeat Interval: 30 seconds
Message: "Imperial facility under attack. Urgent reinforcement required. Coordinates encrypted. Respond to distress code Alpha-Omega-Theta for access. Repeat, Alpha-Omega-Theta. This is an Imperial distress signal. Assistance needed immediately."

The station would keep transmitting throughout any old imperial frequencies. It wouldn’t be known who or what would detect the signal. Red lights would flash throughout the awakened facility as it kept transmitting letting any, and all those curious enough to find it. The Inquisitor wanted to be found, but who would dare venture to such a cryptic relic of a place if there were more added to the mystery, or even treasure to be found within the derelict station.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Old frequencies have a tendency to pick up old ships. For Jonyna Si, her ship, The Reaper
, formerly the Imperial Scout Ship The Deep Dark, was definitely an old ship. The ship certainly didn't look the same it did back in it's imp days, entering the system with green painted tribal markings all over it. Would probably make your average Imp Naval Officer a heart attack.

A binary response was sent over the old frequency, a droid pilot clearly at the helm of this ship. Strange, but not unheard of.

"
Deep Dark, Coming in the land. Clear landing pad for Skywatcher Class Scout Ship."

In reality, the Knight Si had been making it a habit of tracking old Imp signals. She wanted to track down any remnants of the old empire and snuff them out. No one on the council had told her to do this, but it was a matter of principle for her. She wanted to make sure that the empire of old would stay in the grave where it belonged. At the very least then, she could make up for the fact that she couldn't be the one to stab the Emperor through the chest herself.

Starship: TIE/PhA (Tsukyomi)
Equipment: Scout Blaster, Personal Inquisitor Lightsaber

Emergency Distress Signal Detected
Transmitting to Datapad
Level Eight Decryption Required​
Authorization Codes Inputting....Approved
Message Output: "Imperial facility under attack. Urgent reinforcement required. Coordinates encrypted. Respond to distress code Alpha-Omega-Theta for access. Repeat, Alpha-Omega-Theta. This is an Imperial distress signal. Assistance needed immediately."
Signal
Triangulating...
Signal Location Source Acquired
Navigational Input Accepted
Long Live the Empire

The loud BOOM of the hyperdrive would occur as the Tsukyomi dropped out of hyperspace. Scanning through various signals in the system, one would ping several times the source of the transmission from before. Messing with a few levers, the upgraded Tie Phantom Advanced would shoot forward towards the location overlooking the planet. How it was not detected sooner in nine hundred years was a mystery, but so was much of this universe. Having his older datapad beside him, he pressed a few touch screen controls as it tried to register the stations old purpose.

It is unusual for many to have older technology, let alone having survived for over nine hundred years...but life and time seemed to not matter to the alien that much. Even the Galactic Empire, something he had served in full capacity as an Inquisitor, not even trained as a Jedi like most but rose through the ranks regardless, was nothing short of a miracle and strange case for the Sullustan. The Galactic Empire had long since collapsed, he had accepted that after all of these years, but his duty towards it seemed to always drag him back towards their ideals. Even in its deathly clutches, he had known that the Empire never can truly die.

The signature of another ship would ping for a brief moment, allowing the Sullustan to try out what he considered a newer piece of technology. The Phkalt Metal would ping alive and start to cloak the entire vessel in a shimmer, hiding it from view. Flying past the area, he tried not to arouse suspicion. Once he landed, he would turn it off but he preferred not to be discovered so quickly.

Going towards the hanger bay, he enacted the docking sequences as a loud set of hissing occurred from the Tsukyomi, raising the nose up a little as the struts extended. Then rather suddenly, landed as it shook the craft lightly with a bit more hissing. Undoing sections of his restraints, he pulled a lever as a ladder popped down from below and went down towards the ground. Grabbing onto it, he quickly slid down in his old rag tag of clothing as it made a loud PUFT noise as his old Imperial Officer boots made a distinct clank.

Slowly, he turned around and clutched the datapad on his left hand, raising up as it revealed the Sullustans green eyes. Tapping onto the set of controls, part of it would whine and make a loud set of mechanical clacking as it started to download floor data from around the area. When it finished, it gave a few sharp whistle noises and gave out a stasis pod warning not to far from the hanger bay. Raising a hairless brow, the Sullustan moved forward and did not seem to be scared of what may soon be to come.

Turning the corridor, he felt the Force strengthen around him, an old friend as he once would have spoken. The darkness of the tremor felt strong and so close. Stopping for a brief moment, he clipped his datapad back inside his robe and proceeded to move carefully towards a large set of doors. Going towards the control panel, he tapped onto his datapad as it started a short decryption process. Giving a short whistle, the door would open violently fast as he walked into the medical room.

Then he had encountered the aging sentry droid as it turned, noticing the Sullustan as it tried to power up a weapon, only for it to be lifted into the air and slammed into the ceiling. It remained embedded before it fell with a thunderous CRASH onto the floor below, sparking and throwing parts all around the stasis pod like room. It was lined in rows of what he could only consider to be, a medical stasis room? Without more general knowledge, he was lost but he found the source of what he considered to be the tremor in the Force.

Going in front of the stasis pod, he curiously looked upwards with his large globe like eyes. Being in the medical profession, he looked down and started the process to allow the stasis pod to go offline, as well as using the Force to accelerate the hibernation sickness to not be so harsh on awakening. Standing in front of the pod, he awaited for it to finish while letting his datapad get information on the others alive in this area.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Valerian Draak Valerian Draak

Mother, I admit I am still confused even after our talk, there are so many things I need to ask you, but I will do this for you. At least I know where you were going all of these years, why you kept me hidden, who all your friends were. And I have an inkling why you dropped me on Coruscant to begin with. But to not even tell me about my brother? To bring me into this? I hope you are right that we can talk once this situation is resolved.

“Special Agent Voland, we are on final approach...” The pilot of the Black Osprey dropship informed her, respectfully inclining his head towards the daughter of one of the Moffs of the Empire of the Lost “Chief Sesara’s signal has been detected, as the Moff told us it would be.”

“Thank you, Lieutenant Calsis.” She managed, abruptly awoken from her thoughtful reverie in the passenger seat of the dropship. Her mother’s instructions had been cryptic, other than that the Sullustan was a friend of hers and she was to obey his commands. She had a feeling even Aculia did not know what to expect here, that it was simply a product of her foresight and a connection with the man. She was unsure what to make of this, but usually her mother’s friends had been kind to her, although she wondered now if that was due to genuine affection or simply out of deference to her position.

“We’ve detected one other vessel docked inside, but aside from it having broadcasted old Imperial codes, we don’t know much about it. Your orders?”

“Bring us in closer, and land next to Inquisitor Sesara’s ship. I don’t sense…” She paused, trying to think of a way to phrase it accurately, black gloved hand stroking her chin, her face contorting into a thoughtful look. She did not get the feeling that whoever had flown the other unidentified ship was inherently dangerous, nor could she tell exactly who it was from this distance, but there was a bit of a coiled tension there, ready to spring if not unwound properly “they are not hostile, but I do not wish to provoke them with our unannounced presence.”

“Very good.” The officer responded, giving her a nod. “What should I tell the master sergeant?”

The dropship had come with around two squads of stormtroopers, led by a master sergeant, in the dropship’s unique landing container.

“Have him deploy the platoon, but stay with our ships and keep an eye out. I can handle anything this old station might throw at me. I do not wish to startle whoever it is who is also here. They could be a potential ally, especially if they are flying an old Imperial ship.”

“As you wish.”

The dropship landed next to the Inquisitor’s TIE Phantom. Tella was not the most educated when it came to starships, unlike her mother, but even she could tell it was valuable. She felt better about her order to deploy the Stormtroopers to protect it-she did not know the Inquisitor, but he would surely be furious if some harm came to it.

As the Osprey landed and decloaked, she exited down the ship’s deployable ladder, the stagnant, recycled air of the station hitting her lungs as she did so. She was greeted with a salute by the Stormtrooper squads, roughly two-fifths of a proper platoon, something which still unsettled her a little. All of this had been so sudden. But that was always Mother’s way, throwing her into situations and expecting her skills and training will carry her through.

“At ease, men.” She ordered, trying to sound authoritative but polite, unsure of her real standing in this situation. Her mother had promoted her to Special Agent, but her description had been very brief and she had simply said to follow Sesara’s orders and guidance, “I will head in alone to prevent any misunderstandings, but secure the dropship and the inquisitor’s ship. We don’t know what else lurks here. Do follow strict rules of engagement-no firing unless fired upon, understood?”

“Understood, Agent Voland.” The master sergeant replied, signaling his soldiers to take up defensive positions around the two ships.

Oh Mother, please let these just a routine meet and greet sort of mission, but knowing you it is probably much more. Hopefully, I can resolve whatever might happen peacefully, it does not seem like there has to be bloodshed…

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Valerian Draak Valerian Draak

Last edited:
Valerian would continue to toss and turn within the pod as he experienced more visions of his past. From the time he first met the Inquisitorius within the Royal Imperial Academy on Coruscant, to his first interactions with the Force, and then his brutal training and blinding at the hands of Lord Vader himself. He remembered a few memories regarding his missions of hunting Jedi survivors, collecting Sith artifacts for the Emperor, and of course his betrayal shortly after the Battle of Yavin during the rebels great midrim offensive. Since then he has been left to the mercy of the station’s skeleton crew of old sentry droids barely functioning after all these centuries.

The station after what seemed like an eternity of transmitting. The calls would finally be answered by several visitors, and not one could be different from friend or foe, but after being trapped for so long the secrets of the Emperor’s observatory would finally be unlocked.

He would see figures in the Force, many of them had felt unfamiliar, and then he could faintly see the eyes of a Sullestan. He could feel the cold chill of the stasis of slowly deactivate, and the Inquisitor would see through his red gaze what he thought to be a hunter of treasure. The pod would keep the slow process of deactivation, the pod would open with a hiss of steam being let out from the thaw. Valerian would rise quickly from the pod, his mind slightly weary from the long time spent in stasis, the dark side force wielder would look all around him, only to notice the assortment of other pods and various boxed up crates all around him.

“W-What happened…. Where are my men, where are the rebel dogs?” He asked frantically, he was quickly hyperventilating his body getting used to the thaw. He looked all around him, his eyes getting various readings around the room. He could sense not only the alien before him, but he could sense multiple beings approaching, his left hand went to his side feeling the familiar ringed guard of his lightsaber. He had no idea what was happening, his mind felt as if it was pounding against his skull. There were still some slight after effects from spending centuries locked frozen in a pod.

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Tella Voland Tella Voland

The strange human finally started to appear out of what he considered not only a stasis pod but an extended hibernation pod. The liquid draining out, he was curious to know if this was the right action to have taken. When the human rose himself out of the pod, showing the red eyes that seemed to glow upon sight, he realized from medical background that the human had cybernetic neural implants. Taking a step back upon hearing the his first bit of speech, he could hear his hyperventilation far better than others due to his large set of ears. Grabbing something nearby for him to sit on, he got it near the human.

"You are recovering from a stasis pod, you are experiencing hibernation sickness. Please, sit down before your muscles decide to give out. They have not stretched for some time and need a moment to flex on their own."

Grabbing what he considered a chair, something heavy and made of durasteel, he pulled on it as it made a small grinding noise on the floor. His left eye catching very briefly the lightsaber that his hand was going towards. Making the assumption right then and there, he responded out quickly to dissuade any form of combat if possible.

"We are in no danger here, it is safe for now. I am Inquisitor Sesara, commanded under the Pavans long ago. The war between the Rebellion has far ended long ago, your men I assume are also in the stasis pods. I urge you to take your steps lightly...much has changed since you were put under."

Then he sensed something, something unusual from afar. People were starting to board...was it the presence he felt earlier? His sense in the Force had always not been as trained as others, so much so that he sensed himself more often than not. Regardless, he tapped on his datapad as he let the door nearby close shut remotely with his other hand fishing out something from his robes till he pulled out a small flask, made of songsteel that had the Galactic Empire insignia on it, containing a bit of a strong drink. Offering it, he extended it with his gloved hand and spoke aloud. Whether he took it or not, was up to the human before him.

"Here, have a swig of Breath of Heaven. Alcohol on hibernation sickness can dull any potential aches and ailing that painkillers can inflame. I will answer any questions you wish but first we need you mobile and clear headed."

Tags: Valerian Draak Valerian Draak Tella Voland Tella Voland Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

As the Reaper touched down in the old Imp station, Jonyna could already feel several presences within the base before the ramp even dropped. A low growl escaped her lips as she did. Two were dark siders, she could tell. If they were sith, she really hoped she wouldn't have to deal with another Wallgof. For now though, she kept her head on the mission. Wreck this place. She let Dice shut the ship down as she stepped off the ramp, Lucy already ignited as she stepped down into the station. An idle eye looked to where Tella Voland Tella Voland had landed. She sensed the light in that one. Hopefully an ally.

"Ey!" She called out to the Consular. "You with the Empire or no?"

Tella had felt the presence of the Jedi for a little while before she had called out to her, and her brows had furrowed and her lips pursed in thought as the situation became much more volatile. The Jedi she had known so far were not really good at the concept of nuance, they could be rather single-minded when it came to certain things…she was not sure truly Grey Jedi or Imperials would be taken well at first sight, no matter how nonthreatening they were. While the Jedi had not been openly hostile to her yet since she had just recently acquired the latter definition and had only used the Light in front of them thus far, she was not sure how they would react if she was forced to use darker powers.

The situation got even worse, however, when the Jedi detected her and came strolling off the ship with her lightsaber ignited, calling out to her as if she were immediately an ally. Looking more closely at her, she could see she was some kind of an alien-Cathar-she thought, tall, hardened, and strong. She thought she could overmatch her in the command of the Force if necessary, but she did not relish the thought of getting too close to the woman’s lightsaber(s) or katana(s) which she brandished as if they were familiar friends. Likely straying more to the Guardian path, but perhaps a Sentinel as well.

It’s good to know Mother’s advice is working when it comes to having my alignment sensed, using the Dark Side only sparingly when necessary like a poison seems to have its benefits.

Keeping her distance for now, she thought for a moment and replied politely, yelling towards the large Cathar.

“What Empire are we talking about?”

It was a fair question, after all. The Galactic Empire of old was dead and gone. Some of its influences still remained, of course, such as the training and general role of the Stormtroopers or the Star Destroyers apparently under construction. Perhaps from the brief dossier her mother had given her, some of the government structure. But those were influences, just that. They did not define good or evil, it was how they were used that did. She knew her mother, she could be harsh at times but she was not evil like the Emperor of old was often portrayed as. And really, from her time in the slums of Coruscant and what she had experienced of the Alliance so far, her mother’s case to her about what she had set up on Lianna did not seem all that worse, if not better, for the average galactic citizen.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara Valerian Draak Valerian Draak

He looked all around the darkened chamber, his red gaze falling to the sight of the Sullustan who had seemed calm. His fingers were resting gently against the hilt of his lightsaber, after all the last thing he remembered was a rebel cell before this. His muscles felt weak, and his mind was restless as he looked all around, his eyes taking various readings throughout the room while he tried to process everything that was happening. Before him the Sullustan had introduced himself as an Inquisitor, albeit he was not dressed in the traditional robes, or the bodysuit of an Inquisitor. He was quick to dissuade Draak from unleashing his saber, and so calmly sat back in the piece of durasteel used as a chair.

He knew they weren’t alone, he could feel various signatures approaching, and none of them he recognized. He needed to know what was happening, he looked around his legs twitching. When the so called Inquisitor had pulled out his flask, and when he recognized the imperial insignia he was used to seeing he took sips from the flask. He felt his throat burn from the alcohol, letting out a cough as he handed back the flask to the fellow Inquisitor. At the same time he sensed the beings inside of the facility. He wondered if he would have to fight, run? He was unsure.

He looked to the Inquisitor, and after a moment of uneasy silence began to catch his breath and speak. “It’s over? The rebellion was crushed then? Does the Emperor still live?” He asked, as he hadn’t felt the back of his mind fill with the dark presence of Emperor Palpatine. What was happening exactly? Why couldn’t he feel both Vader and Palpatine? Why did the Force feel so intense than what he remembered. There wasn’t much explanations. He hoped to acquire a few answers before confronting those that approached. His hand rested to his side away from the ringed hilt of his lightsaber.

“What Empire are we talking about?”
AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"What fuck Empire do you think? THE Empire. The Jedi genociding one. The one that oppressed the galaxy?" Were there more? Successor states? She prayed not, her tail flicking indignantly at the thought. She wanted to make sure that whatever was left of the Empire got snuffed out. The Sith were another problem, but at least they weren't going around using grey skyblockers and cannon fodder ties.

She didn't want to have to fight another jedi, but she wasn't going to let Imperial Jedi walk around like the contradiction that stood for. Sylvar forbid they start talking like the Imps were the good guys all along. Ugh.

Tella Voland Tella Voland

Hearing the cough, he did not think of the Inquisitor any different for drinking a rather expensive blend of alcohol. It was strong yes, but it what the Sullustan came to enjoy. Tihaar was his preferred brand but once again, the Mandalorians vanished and so did his precious jewel fruit blend supply. Taking it as well, he heard the question come towards him as there was an uncomfortable silence before the Sullustan took his own swig of the flask which produced a small rasping cough before replacing it back into his robe, preparing himself to tell the horrible truth.

"Why I asked also to sit down...it has been over for nine hundred years. I don't know when you were placed in stasis but the Rebellion won four years after the Battle of Yavin, well at least the turning point where we started to lose it all. The Emperor was killed...then reborn...then killed again from whatever source you wish to believe. To the Galaxy at large, he has been dead for eight hundred and fifty-two years."

There was a considerable weight in his voice when he finished it up. Even in the Force, there was a noted drop in emotion that seemed to define the Sullustan, a weight of grief, a weight of failure that gripped his soul. He honestly believed for a long time, the Emperor himself was the reason the Galaxy would soon be repaired and be righted once more, to not let other families be destroyed like his own were.

"The Rebellion turned into the New Republic...which then collapsed to the New Order which revived the Emperor again, which in turn was defeated by the new "Resistance"...a fancy way to say Rebellion. That place in history is...very muddled. After a hundred years, no Republic remained, just the Sith and the constant rebalancing of the Galaxy that flips from one side to the other."

"I know this is a lot to take in right now but it has to be said. The Jedi have returned and before you get up, trying to proclaim their death, these are not the Jedi we fought long ago. These are different, so many different...organizations exist in the Galaxy. The corruption that was the Jedi has mainly ceased, only a select handful in what we consider today the Galactic Alliance, seem to remain in that old corrupted hell we had to eradicate."

Giving a long sigh, he moved his robe and revealed his own lightsaber, rather similar to the other ones but not in the traditional way. Glancing over his right shoulder, he could now sense it much better. More company and it seemed to be increasing in the signature of the Force. Rubbing his forehead with his left hand, he turned and looked back towards the human once more, speaking aloud.

"The Galaxy has indeed grown in a way none of us could imagine, the Force has grown in bounds we never could predict. I did not ask for your name but I would wish to know it. It has been centuries since I last spoken to an Inquisitor in the Empire...from my time."

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Valerian Draak Valerian Draak Tella Voland Tella Voland

Okay, well, that did not go over so well.

Tella audibly sighed, stepping even further back from the woman than she was previously, in a bit of a submissive move to indicate that she wanted no trouble. Truthfully, she did not want to start a war between the Jedi and her Mother along with her people. But if the Jedi insisted on being bloodthirsty to the point of losing any kind of reason, then, well, she would do what she had to do.

I need to warn Inquisitor Sesara just in case.

-Average of 12 w/ modifiers: Above average concealed telepathic message for the level of a Jedi Knight. -
Tella tried her best to send a brief, discreet message through the Force to the less dark of the two presences that she felt in the inner portion of the station, one that the Jedi would find hard to intercept due to its brevity and very light touch upon the Force, though she since she was finding herself unbalanced by the aggressive nature of the warrior before her, she only managed to convey images covertly instead of a more detailed explanation as a result. It was the brief visage of an angry, vengeful Jedi wielding a lightsaber, followed by that of an aggressive lion. She hoped Sesara could figure out what that meant.

"No, not that Empire," Tella responded calmly, trying to calm the raging Cathar down "You do not have to worry about that. I intend no violence here today."

The truth of that statement could be felt through the Force, something she did nothing to conceal from the Jedi, unlike her message to the Inquisitor.

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara Valerian Draak Valerian Draak Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Last edited:
Valerian would remained seated on the piece of durasteel. He would look at the Sullustan skeptically, and watched as he would take the flask in order to take a big swig. The Inquisitor had needed answers in regards to what the hell was happening. He listened closely and slowly he would take it all in and the revelation of it all was something that shook him to his very core. The Emperor and Vader were dead, the Empire he knew was dead and gone, everyone he knew was merely names in the passage of time. His face would remain stoic at first almost not showing any reaction at all. All he could do was listen and he hung onto every word this inquisitor was saying.

He didn’t know what was worse? The fact the Emperor was killed, and he was not there to sense or prevent it, or the fact the enemy still prevailed and then the Jedi. The Jedi from what the inquisitor was telling him were like bugs. Some squashed, and in the end still managed to poke out from the ground to further spread disorder. The stoicism slowly started to fade. All around the darkness swelling within him had caused the floor to shake, but only for a moment. His hand had clasped tightly to the hilt of his saber. A moment of anger had washed over him.

He would allow this anger to cling to the air if only for a moment. He calmed himself, careful not to break the cold demeanor that was instilled into him since his training. There was a wave of emotions that washed over him, and like the inquisitor said it was hard to have it sink in. He stood up slowly from the durasteel his fist clenched tightly. “The Empire gone… The Jedi spread far and wide, and the rabble? They made into this alliance? How pitiful.” He said absolute disgust was evident in his tone.

He looked around sensing those that kept approaching closer. He didn’t remove his grasp of his saber, and looked around before placing his eyes back on the Sullustan. “My name is Valerian Draak. Designation Ninth Brother. I am or was a High Inquisitor. Is there anyone else that came with you? Were you followed?”

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara Tella Voland Tella Voland Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

"No, not that Empire," Tella responded calmly, trying to calm the raging Cathar down "You do not have to worry about that. I intend no violence here today."

The truth of that statement could be felt through the Force, something she did nothing to conceal from the Jedi, unlike her message to the Inquisitor.
AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"You talk as if the Empire ever chose kindness." She kept her saber at the ready. Whatever those two other signatures were, they were dark side. "What's your story then? Why're you at an old Imp outpost with a signal on a frequency no one uses anymore?"

The Cathar in reality, wasn't looking to fight. She wanted to just let the past die the proper death it deserved. This wasn't a mission of malice, but of principle. The Empire was gone, the Emperor long dead. No one should be calling back to those horrible days.

The feeling of the Force was strong in this humanoid. He could feel the floor shake in his rage, clearly one that had been destined and trained very well in the Inquisiton...even if he felt currently like a loose cannon. Seeing the hand clasp onto the lightsaber, the Sullustans eyes raised a little but made no movement, letting him do what he had to do to get whatever this was out of his system. Having a culture shock such as this, must not been easy to go through, let alone immediately and possibly within immediate danger.

Watching him slowly rise from his seat, he carefully mimicked the movement to prepare for him wishing to leave. When he attempted to listen towards the other on what he thought of the Galactic Alliance, an image flooded his mind. The Sullustan stood straight up like a board, eyes glazed for a brief moment as the aliens mind fixated on the image. A Jedi...with a lightsaber, ignited in fury and a lion. That was all the information he needed, someone was attempting to warn them, more specifically...him.

The voice started to return, hearing that he was an High Inquisitor that far impressed him...but so was the designation of the Ninth Brother. A select group that was...not generally associated with their own. It led to a small silence as he tried to interject just as he mentioned if he was followed or if anyone else was coming with them. Nodding, he tapped his datapad as the door nearby started to open as he made a soft motion and went forward, his back towards the Inquisitor not to lead the way but to give trust that he was not the enemy.

"Yes, the Empire of the Lost was communicated towards this location, I was a first responder so to speak, people of our ideals. I just got a mental image in my mind...one of the Empires finest just showed a Jedi is on board and one of the fanatical kind, violent. We need to hurry and leave now before the Galactic Alliance decides to investigate further."

Turning side to side from the hallway, the Sullustan pulled from his robe the lightsaber of his and loosely held the half ringed staff lightsaber of his, looking back to ensure that the High Inquisitor was right behind him before proceeding.

"Your structure was indeed different from ours. I never met one that was of the Brothers or Sisters...I was confined to the Outer Rim Territories."

Tags: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Valerian Draak Valerian Draak Tella Voland Tella Voland

“I don’t know about that one…” admitted Tella, still being conciliatory. Maybe there was a way out of this that did not involve bloodshed. “That was far before my time, and my mother’s. It was almost a millenia ago. Things have changed, especially far from the core of the galaxy. We follow, in some sense, Pellaeon’s legacy instead. Keeping order where before there was none. Protecting when before there was no protection. And safeguarding at least a few worlds from the tyranny of the Sith.”

She paused. “I was sent here to meet with one of our associates…he…is not like who you think he is. He has fought the Sith, and is an honorable man from what I have heard.”

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Valerian Draak Valerian Draak Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara

Valerian had felt cold fury within his own veins. First, he had woken up locked in a box for almost a millennium, and now felt those approaching him. He disregarded the fact that the Sullustan seemed nervous around the High Inquisitor. This being had nothing to fear from Valerian, as he slowly drank everything in. He could sense those approaching, all of them mixed that he couldn’t tell friend from foe. He was more than just a little on edge, he was looking for something to which had felt familiar in this strange new world he was thrust into.

His composure was slightly broken from the bout of rage he almost unleashed. Still, he didn’t dare try anything foolish that was bound to frighten what he supposed was his new friend. He didn’t have anyone, or anything to rely on save for himself, and his training. He didn’t know when the figures would arrive, and when they did they would quickly find more than a capable foe with his skills and most of all the desire for combat. He hadn’t tested his skills in what the Sullustan described as a centuries long thaw of sorts. Valerian would take a moment to listen to his words before he finally spoke.

“Empire of the Lost? An Imperial Remnant I assume? The Alliance? Are you saying the rabble have found this facility?? But my men… The Purge Troopers… I can’t simply leave them here to fall into Alliance hands…” He said as the cold demeanor would slightly break showing a frustrated and battle hungry inquisitor. One who was urgent in preserving the lives of his men.

As he was about to follow the Sullustan, he kept his saber close to his grasp. The Inquisitor seemed to have little knowledge regarding his designation. Valerian would calmly explain. “Were you aware of the spies and agents the Emperor had at his disposal? I was among one of the first inquisitors, an apprentice to a group that were former Jedi our Emperor dissuaded from the Jedi Rebellion. Some of them such as one of the Grand Inquisitors… A Pa’un rumored to be a Jedi temple guard was among this group. I was part of Project Harvester found by Iskat Akaris before I was moved off Coruscant and to the Mustafar system… Most of the brothers and sisters were all dead by the time of Yavin… I was the last vestige of that group.” He explained, his voice cried a sorrowful tone as he followed behind reminiscing how the rebels killed them all one by one.

We follow, in some sense, Pellaeon’s legacy instead. Keeping order where before there was none. Protecting when before there was no protection. And safeguarding at least a few worlds from the tyranny of the Sith.
AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

The two other force signatures were now on the move. She didn't have time to debate what the Empire had become. All she cared was that those calling back to the Empire of old stopped doing so. Stopped using the iconography and symbiology of a cult of hatred and genocide. She didn't care who's word it followed, only that it die like it should've back on Yavin. Her grip tightened on Sally, ready to knock out this knight's saber if needed. This was quickly getting out of hand. She had come to blow this place out of the sky, erase it from history, not argue the finer points of Tyranny.

"Imperial Remitments of Imperials Sects. Many have attempted a restructure and each has failed more times than one could count. The Empire as it was called, was the last attempt...we are a small section out of that if my assumptions are to be believed."

Knowing how it was to lose men, he stopped and turned around as he made note of the area. Breathing in, he let himself relax as the Force became much larger for him, as if sensing the entire area at once. It made him glow like a Life Day tree in the Force but it allowed him to find where everything was.

"I understand the loyalty...but right now you are top priority. Most Jedi would not be content on just killing them...there be time to retrieve them later. I could reactivate each one but they are probably going to be in worse shape than you...and their deaths will almost be certain without proper medical attention."

Turning around in another hallway, he started to move a bit faster but then explained himself for not knowing about his section, his own group. The voice seemed a bit heavy, knowing that much has occured from when he started to when it ended. The voice carried a bit of regret but also a bit of strength in it.

"Would have been my boss then...I was in a group of about four to five of us, going around the Outer Rim in patrolmen of hostile Force Sensitives and rouge Jedi. I knew of the Prophets of the Dark Side but...once again, a lot of what occurred was different from when you joined. I joined about five years before the Battle of Yavin so it is no surprise I may not heard of you. Though I will say this...if you were from Yavin, I was done after three years of that fighting. When we numbered in hundreds...we were then left with perhaps less than three dozen in the end. I to...was the last of my kind and I made my choice...be damned of it still."

What it was, he would not elaborate as he turned around the corner completely to see what he could only describe...as a red headed Cathar female. Stopping as he was near a rather large railing as the humming could be heard below, the Sullustan spoke a bit quickly with his left hand up. Trying the diplomatic route as his right hand was on the lightsaber just in case.

"I...I don't know you but...listen, there is some things that may need to be explained..."

Tags: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Valerian Draak Valerian Draak Tella Voland Tella Voland

Last edited:
AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

And there it was.

She didn't waste time, quickdrawing Liz as Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara was hit with a gale force wind, knocking him back towards the balcony. The Cathar could already spot the Inquisitor behind him. There was no mistaking that sight, and she rocketed forward in a blast of flame towards it, katana drawn. This needed to end here. The Inquisitors, the Empire. It would all end here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom