Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cleaning House.

I think if she went full villain she might lose a step... that sass and general snarkiness would just be her being a [expletive deleted] and not as many would love her... Okay circe would but only because circe likes anything with a pulse.

Rebellious Vanguard
*Resists the urge to spit her long island iced tea on her laptop screen after reading that.*

Well, she already is a bit of a...you know. Guess if she went evil, if would be looked at she was just being evil, instead of being her.

*Gets the reference!! Kinda*

I meant to say "I'd still like her"
but it somehow came out as "I'd still bang- whut, what, no no, that's not what I meant, whut?"
To much time with Shinju
*shudders at thought of sig*
Latex. Never. Ever. AGain.

Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
Kind of like Captain Jack Harkness.
But he likes things without pulses as well.
(Doctor Who reference, not SWRP member reference)
Oh the chancellor already hit on an anzati so the reference stands.

Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
I meant to say "I'd still like her"
but it somehow came out as "I'd still bang- whut, what, no no, that's not what I meant, whut?"
To much time with Shinju
*shudders at thought of sig*
Latex. Never. Ever. AGain.
hahahahahaha maybe but hahahahahaha Oh god it is a good thing Omega has standards. Shinju can't ever get into the club house

Ventasia Terana said:
...I almost wanna ask, but I'm kind of afraid to.
Well her sith servant is kind of strapped to a rack and making out with the lovable interrogator who wears a tight latex bodysuit and I might have scarred Ven for life when she made the sig cause I gave like ten pictures.

Thank god you did not
Worst part is it was on my school laptop
Good thing it was at night when no one monitors what we look at
but oi, I deleted all but the final sig right after I made it
no more shinju boob for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom