Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cleaning House.

Ventasia Terana said:
Needs more cleavage....
*screams internally*
no thank you
I get enough of my own. I TRIED TO LOOK DOWN AT MY FEET WHILE I WAS AT THE BUS STOP
AND COULDN'T SEE THEM *screams again*
GRRRRR MUFIN
But yeah, I'm barely 14. Just had my birthday on Christmas.
And I lied, I'm not homosexual, I'm pan. I just prefer da ladies.

and my writing is okay

all my online friends are older then me...
But that's kind of normal. I've always found it easier to befriend young adults then people my age.
Except Ali. I took one look at her short haircut and went "I like her"
Then we started talking and it turns out we're both huge nerds.
She's my friend who's slightly more then a friend now.
:)

I'm cheesy, that's how I asked her. I was nervous and we were talking, then I just went out and said it.
Smoothly.
"So, er... I like you. So, um... will you be my friend who's slightly more then a friend?" And she said yes, and we hugged, and it was that rare nice but awkward moment.

No Noah... Alli is well that sort of talk could be trouble. Either way you have fun and are fun to RP with and that is all that matters. Plus you seem far more comfortable with yourself then I was at your age which is a good thing. You write better then most I have seen making me have to step up my game usually and best of all. Make threads fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom