Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cleaning House.

Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
@[member="Ventasia Terana"]
Just talk to Ven and tell her that the accident changed nothing. Tell her that if she wants, you and her can still be together. All she has to do is let go of the past, look to the future, and realize that it's you, not Circe, that she wants to be with.

Make it all dramatic and romantic and lame
Or make it feel like Tasia is a desperate drunk

It will be perfection
Oh that is such a way to go about it. I am looking forward to reading this now.

ALL HAIL THE RED QUEEN VENTASIA

But er, on another note...
Can someone explain to me what's happened so far in the event and help me figure out how to make my entrance?
And Tasia should totally propose mid-battle.
Like, Ven should snipe someone about to kill Tasia, and Tasia will just turn around and jokingly say "God, just marry me already," and Ven will grin, kiss her, and say "Sure. How about we wait until after the battle though?"

Rebellious Vanguard
From what I grabbed, Sith forces are pushing on a base within a city on Vallen. There is also a NPC battle going on overhead. We're outnumbered.....massively out numbered. Anyone got anything to add?

....Don't tempt me, dear.

Outnumbered?
My favorite type of odds.
I'M COMING TO SAVE YOU DARLING!
*dashes off to go do some epic bad-ass ship in the thread*
Wait-
*comes back*
NOT THAT YOU CAN'T HANDLE THINGS ON YOUR OWN, YOU WONDROUS BASTARD YOU
*dashes off again*

Ventasia Terana said:
My point exactly. I barely slipped through with my shuttle and a few bombers....

Oh!! You can be a stow away on my shuttle! Both of you!
Because no one notices a 6 ft 5 near human with a history of being violent sitting in a corner polishing her guns.
Sounds good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom