Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cleaning House.

Yeah see though declaring her a war criminal, was Omega and Alli killed her but she got better. As to Ven being her girlfriend I have no idea. We would love to help you but if your willingly with her through no trickery, falsehoods, pheromones then we can't really stop you. We can only hope you realize there would be a reason she is called a war criminal and an enemy of Omega.

@[member="Noah Corek"]
Sarge started to, I know that. Don't know if he completely removed her scalp.

And IC Circe has helped Ven a lot, and the mad merc really does like her.
But she still considers OP her home, and would gladly continue working with them. Even if it pisses Circe off.

If everyone keeps telling me to come back, I'm going to have to leave Circe (and the kid), run around, blow things up for OP, get drunk, and marry @[member="Ventasia Terana"].
All in one day.

Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
If everyone keeps telling me to come back, I'm going to have to leave Circe (and the kid), run around, blow things up for OP, get drunk, and marry @[member="Ventasia Terana"].
All in one day.
Come back we need people to blow things up for us. We need your explosive goodness here. Noah is only likes to shoot thing.

More like another Saturday.
Fridays are for bar fights, drunken dancing, and one-night flings.
Mostly dancing.

But yes, I'd love to blow some shab up.
Point me in the right direction and I'll EXTERMINATE the enemy.

I'm not in the event yet. Still partially on LOA (I'm sicker then a dog), but-
*sees Tasia's post*
Okay. I will!
And I'm taking this as an IC proposal.
You'll have your answer within 24 hours.
Have a wonderful day.

Hey hey, reply to our thread, get Ven drunk, propose to her, then we can plan the wedding.
And don't worry, I already have an apartment on Fondor with a nice view.

@[member="Ventasia Terana"]
Just talk to Ven and tell her that the accident changed nothing. Tell her that if she wants, you and her can still be together. All she has to do is let go of the past, look to the future, and realize that it's you, not Circe, that she wants to be with.

Make it all dramatic and romantic and lame
Or make it feel like Tasia is a desperate drunk

It will be perfection

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom