Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Clan Angiris| First WarFleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARFLEET I
41aa41e313c684031f7ed7d402066b4d.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Fleet Name: WarFleet I | The Titan Attack Force
  • Classification: Faction-owned Assault Fleet
  • Affiliation: Clan Angiris, and by extension the Zweihander Union
  • Fleet Symbol: Logo(x), All ships that are part of the fleet have been painted black, displaying the prioritisation of efficiency over intimidation/ aesthetics.
  • Description: Professional, well-trained Navy, with a primary duty of engaging and overpowering hostile naval assets, and achieving naval superiority.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Headquarters: As a side-effect of it’s role, the 1st Fleet is extremely Firepower-focused, and as such is not stationed at any particular system, and instead patrols CA as well as CA space when not engaging hostiles or participating in active operations, primarily so as to be in prime position and readiness to launch counter-attacks
  • Ports of Call:
  • Schesa System, Possibly Ornfra
  • Goals: Achieving Naval superiority during conflicts, and patrolling Union borders when the galaxy is relatively peaceful, deterring any first-strikes by rival powers
COMPOSITION INFORMATION
MEMBERS
Chief Malthael

Major Imperius
Chief Tyrael
Secretary Auriel

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Not long after the battle for Old Mantell, the members of Clan Angiris came together to discuss the plans for the naval aspect of their family, as well as the role it would play within the Zweihander Union. The WarFleet I was formed to answer the question of the union’s spatial security. The First Fleet, while capable of engaging in offensive operations during wartime, was charged with the duty of rapid counterattacks to whatever initial attack enemies might have planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom