Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Civil War: The Last Mandalorian

Objective: Scouting
Allies: Mandalorians ※ Clan Raxis Ξ [member="Stardust Raxis"] Ξ [member="Gray Raxis"]
Enemies: no one yet
Equipment:
Cynthia's Mandolorian armor
SABR Hécate [sniper]
Glop rounds [non lethal round]
SABR Hœnir [shotgun]

Even with grays message there would be those who sought to destroy anyone who didn't rally with them. Clan Raxis didn't want any part in this war. It was a war that would cripple their people no matter what side was taken. Death watch wanted to kill anything that stood against them, had individuality and those who could use the force. The mandlorians that fought against them wanted to suppress people who didn't share their view. Clan Raxis however tolerated the individuality, respected the views of all and showed honor above all else.

Anyone thought us as weak where wrong. Clan Raxis was stronger than anyone here for they didn't side with war but to the safety of the people. The divide made Cynthia think of the story's around the time of the galactic empire ruled by some powerful leader. The mandalorians where divided then and only till everyone realised they was the enemy did they unite again, but the damage had already been done.

The speeder rushed over the ground kicking up trails of sand behind. Sounds of the battle was able to be heard over the sounds of the engines. It left a sinking sickening feeling in her chest. It made her think that if she hadn't gone to find gray would she have chosen a side. Would her hate against death watch pushed her to fight them? It was highly possible. The girl relied on the guidance of the man she trusted most, the man she looked up to, the man that made her chest feel tight when around him.

Distance from gray only made her feel less of herself and it was the same with star. When they where close Cynthia could achieve. Apart she was nothing but a wreck. Neither of them knows how she felt. Yet she refused to say anything no matter how much she did. The thought of been pushed away frightened her. Cynthia sighed before her mic was active. "I'm reaching the next position. I'll have a clear sight of you and anyone coming from the battlefield. Hope your message did the trick. Either way I can stop anyone with the intent to harm you."

Mountain Fortress
Allies: [member="Jor Kvall"] | [member="Kervo Namadi"] | [member="Ra Vizsla"]
Enemies: Insurrectionists | No PC's at the Fortress

Aryn's hammer came down with the loud sound of cracking metal and bone, a scream rushing from the lungs of the man he struck.

The thunderous echo of beskar against beskar resounded through the halls of the fortress, blaster fire and explosions following shortly behind it. Slowly however the noise and calamity began to die out. Insurrectionists fell one by one, and as their bodies dropped the Death Watch surged forward.

Slowly the Siege was pushed back, the Mand'alor's forces spreading and pressing until finally their abode was once again clear.

A low growl escaped the Togorian. "Secure the doors."

He called to those around him. This place was still far from safe, but in the end all they needed was a brief respite. The Insurrectionists undoubtedly would seek to surge against them once more, but their forces here at the fortress were broken.

"Pull those we can off the lines." Slowly Aryn pulled his hammer from the ground. "Send them to the Spaceport."

It was where the true battle lay.

Allies: [member="Narir Tracyn"] | [member="Yasha Mantis"]
Enemies: Insurgents
------------

Tahn said he would keep it clear enough for them, but that didn't mean they had a lot of time. Kaden had still only asked for a sixty second reprieve. Narir jumped in first from that stop followed by Yasha. He was cutting it close, but Kaden knew that too much time would allow the enemy to attempt some form of resistance to the shelling. With the shield down it was not going to take long to decimate the location as it was. The crew had done what they had been tasked with, now they would fill in where needed.

They were half way through the spaceport when the shelling picked up again. The path Kaden was taking was not the ideal path, but it was the least problematic. By staying in the open they stood less of a chance of having a building fall on them. The down side were all the enemy combatants shooting at them.

"Keep it clear," Kaden shouted out at Yasha and Narir. He was focused on driving. The others needed to deal with keeping them all alive. "Frak!" Kaden cursed as a blaster bolt hit him in the shoulder. Fighting through the pain, Kaden kept driving them out of the spaceport for the east exit.

As the shells rained down from the sky above, Kaden had to do some fancy driving. Every time he had to turn hard he could feel the shot would tear and he winced. Debris was falling around them, and Kaden was having to get a bit more creative with his driving, but managed to keep thm from getting squashed. A shell collided with the foundation of one of the east control towers. The base of the buidling began to crumble, and as it did gravity started to pull it down in a way that would block the entrance. Kaden looked to his friends.

"Hold on... we either make it or Yasha is gonna be showing us all her favorite places in hell..."

Kaden pushed the speeder as fast as he could take it. It was a race against time!

ALLIES: Mandalorians, [member="Mia Monroe"], [member="Ru Tetsuya"], [member="Rekali the Hutt"]
ENEMIES: Death Watch, [member="Silas Mantis"], [member="Ra Vizsla"]

Mandalorians were not a people given to delaying battle. As the Death Watch Vode came through the defeated shield, those Mandalorians near Vila surged forward to the fight. In the back of her head, Vila still wondered how she had gotten involved in this. Visions of blood thirsty people aiming to cut down a woman at the cusp of giving birth played through her mind in response. Neither thought impacted upon her actions except to make her war scream all the louder, pushing through the vocoder on her armor as she thrust herself into the air.

Below her and ahead, a beast with a rider (Silas Mantis) cut towards a pocket of Libterator Vode. They returned fire and held their ground, but the outcome was obvious if nothing happened to distract the rider or take out the beast.

Vila cut the thrust to her jet pack for a moment as she turned in the air. When she pointed at the rider, she lit off again and pulled her right side blaster pistol (just a normal blaster pistol, haven't picked it out yet). She pulled her left arm up in front of her as she aimed herself at Silas, but held off with the Light Shield. Her normal shield should take a few of anything thrown at her before she could close.

She fired the blaster pistol as she shredded the air towards Silas. Her aim was to pile drive him off of his mount, leading the way with a volley of blaster bolts.

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
[member="Kaden Farr"] [member="Yasha Mantis"] [member="Narir Tracyn"]
[member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Mira Rekali"] [member="Rekali the Hutt"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Death"] Watch

Kal weathered the seige but his pulse still pounded in his ears as the desire to kill continued to pound at his resolve. He crawled to the edge of the starport roof leaving his buy'ce behind in favor of being able to smell his prey.

He peered over and put his rifle to his shoulder. The cold crisp air carried the scents to him in waves of temptation as he sighted in on three little rodents ripe for harvest. He relished the sound of the buttstock against his shoulder plate as he pressed it tight into the pocket of his shoulder.

He breathed in slowly as he watched the sights riseand fall with the long slow breaths. If he was quick, he could hit all three before they could spot him and get to cover. But then if he missed he was in a target rich environment. There would be more bodies to hit.

He sighted on the girl first her small back barely a challenge for the expert marksman. He breathed and squeezed the trigger.

"Get off my lawn." He said not watching the shot.

He moved to the next target like lightning. Breath and squeeze. Shot two was in the air as he settled his sights on number three.

Breath and squeeze.

Three shots off.

Now to watch. Their parents should have kept them closer. Children should know their place.

Allies: Death Watch, [member="Ra Vizsla"], [member="Tahn Vizsla"], [member="Tal Vizsla"]
Enemies: [member="Vila Sayne"]

"Tal, take the generator!" Silas barked, hopefully sending his compatriot to deal with Tahn's request as he closed on several of the Liberator's troops. Then a blaster bolt pinged off his arm and beskar. Snapping his head to face the attacker he snarled almost ferally. Merrill's seed was doing its job, and as the brother to the wolf pivoted to face the charging Sayne he let out a war cry fueled by raw anger.

"Come on then!" He roared, venomous hatred dripping from every word.

Even as a blast skimmed his shoulder, singing the flesh of his still organic arm and dumping the fuel of pain onto the fire of rage, Silas didn't go for the shotgun. He didn't draw a knife. He waited for what was a mere instant but felt as if it were hours.

He let the woman come close, then his fist shot forward like a rocket. A human hand would've shattered, but the prosthetic was solid beskar and hit harder than any human could. Iron would meet iron, that much seemed guaranteed, the effect of such a blow however, had yet to be seen.

Silas was hoping to catch her square in the face, so that even as momentum carried Sayne forward and into Mantis and took him from his mount, her head would snap backwards with enough force to break her neck. That was the hope anyway, the force was there to shatter a visor, to break a neck, but whoever this woman was she had survived until this point which meant she wasn't to be underestimated.

Objective: Secure the Fortress
Allies: Death Watch [member="Aryn Spar"] [member="Jor Kvall"] [member="Kervo Namadi"] [member=Tahn Vizsla] [member=Kaden Farr] [member="Tal Vizsla"] [member=Silas Mantis] [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member=Narir Tracyn]
Enemies: Insurrectionists [member="Mia Monroe"] | [member="Kal Ordo"] | [member="Vila Sayne"] | [member="Ru Tetsuya"] | [member="Rekali the Hutt"] [member=Cynthia Raxis]
Neutral: [member="Gray Raxis"]

Out the side of the Mountain Fortress burst a gush of black smoke, followed by the screeching wails of damned Mandalorians.

It was a harrowing sight to behold.

Like a deified hand, the arcs of obsidian gas reached for the spaceport as the War Basilisk of the Undying raced for the spaceport. Several other war droids followed behind.

A single figure clad in golden armor descended from the column of black smoke,

aimed directly for the Spaceport below.

fU34hJy.png

The sky cracked above with the swirling storm of black smoke, a spear slammed against the duracrete of the empty landing pad above.

Several turbolasers pointed at the Mand'alor, but they hesitated.

This was Ra. This was the first time they'd seen proof of his existence.

The Mandalorian that had brought them glory, only a year ago.

The one who had united the Clans.

His visor lit red in the growing snowstorm.

"KATLAYADYR," he roared.

"LIBERATOR," he roared louder.

"MONROE!"

Allies: [member="Ra Vizsla"], [member="Vilaz Munin"], [member="Aryn Spar"]
Enemies: Trust me you'll know

The Katarn was heavy compared to his old gear, but it moved well all the same, and it protected him three times as well as the comparatively thin plates of duraplast that had once adorned his body. No longer. He stood clad in the gear of his brothers, yet he stood apart from them alongside Ra and those truly loyal to their people as well as their home. Daral had been silent as he stayed close behind Munin, Ra's Akaan was his commanding officer now, as Metus and Calico had once been.

Toting an ancient Z-6 Rotary canon in one hand, with a shotgun slung over his shoulder next to a small cage. Inside was a small lizard which nullified the force itself. Being force dead meant they could not crush him, but they could crush his armor if they figured it out, and lightning had always been the bane of his ilk's existence, with the being on his back none of this was to be a problem anymore.

"Akaan if I may," He began, shortly after [member="Gray Raxis"]' transmission cut out, addressing his commander curtly. ​"My understanding is that not only are those of Clan Raxis wielders of the pestilence that is the force, but they have a reputation for standing against Ra. Would it not be in our best interests to kill them?" Daral questioned, the clone's tone cold and hateful as he spoke of the clan broadcasting from the city. Mandalorian's were warriors, if they hadn't the loyalty to go under the knife, or courage to stand and fight, how could they even call themselves one of the children of Mandalore.

Daral didn't understand, he just knew they were dangerous, and that something needed to be done.

Alies: [member="Tahn Vizsla"][member="Silas Mantis"] [member="Narir Tracyn"] [member="Kaden Farr"]
Enemies: [member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Kal Ordo"] Blood Loss

"Go! Go! Go! GO!" Yasha shouted, her hand on [member="Kaden Farr"]'s shoulder. The palm came back bloody. Yasha pulled a bacta shot from her trophies and stabbed it into Kaden's shoulder. She roared and pointed her MT-14 pistol, firing into the maw of soldiers defending their own. Defending and firing. Battling, clenching, clawing at the feral ability to stay as far from death as possible.

Death smelled like mould and dust. When the ad'ike threw stones at the haran ad'ika, the hell child, they asked what hell, what death was like. Yasha gave nothing but her silence. She gave no indication but the cold level of her progenitor [member="Preliat Mantis"]' stare. Where life smelled of blood and cooked meat, death was the frost. Death was the cold. Death was an exposed back with no mother to defend it.

Death was mould and dust and inaction.

Death was Manda'yaim since [member="Mia Monroe"]. [member="Ra Vizsla"] both understood the Netherworld, and the cost of defending Mandalore from it.

The whistle of [member="Kal Ordo"]'s shot was lost in the tumult of wreckage from [member="Tahn Vizsla"]'s shelling run. The scatter shot of the beast's sniper rifle pinged off falling wreckage, missing most of its' marks.

Most.

Yasha's head hit the dash hard enough for her nose to gush with life's liquor. Her eyes stung. She spasmed as the scatter shot burst through her armour-weave and back plate. As the twelve year old inhaled, no frigid air filtered into a quadrant of her right lung. The concussive force of the shot was enough to send Yasha sprawling on top of [member="Narir Tracyn"] and onto the front console of the speeder.

She sucked in air, panting and gasping, left arm grabbing at her back to staunch the pinch, the slickness of her armour. Trajectories and distance calculations fluctuated on her HUD, cracked from the force of the girl's introduction to the console.

Sniper in the spaceport... 92% likely of being on the roof. None of the numbers her mother lived by gave Yasha the answer as to why she couldn't breathe. Why half of one lung felt like it was on fire. Her mouth hiccupped open. The pain was enough to immobilize her, as Kaden's speeder rocketed from the spaceport and falling shells. Her eyes stuck on the explosions, as more and more light seeped in through the crack in her goggles. The HUD blared in electric snow, congealing in ones and zeroes as it reset. Red poured down her chin and stained her teeth.

"Bac-bac-ta." There was another med-kit she scavenged off a soldier. Another bacta shot... but her right arm glued to her side, her left clumsily dropping the pistol in it. No mother's voice to comfort her. No emergency subroutine to save her, [member="Preliat Mantis"] destroyed it during [member="Aditya Mantis"]' memorial.

Nothing but training in hell. 'Get small. No noise. Be still. Hide.'

Yasha tumbled to the floor, wheezing in an attempt to breathe. She shoved her back against the foot well of Narir's seat, until she was wedged under it. Her right arm pushed at a gleaming iron of pain along her ribs.

The floor of the speeder was covered in a layer of grey dust.

Mountain Fortress
Allies: [member="Aryn Spar"], [member="Daral Tal'Verda"], [member="Ra Vizsla"],

Enemies: Insurrectionists | No PC's at the Fortress, [member="Mia Monroe"],
Gear: Rifle, Pistol, SMG, Energy Shield, Blade, Armor,

It had been forever since I have fought anyone. It felt like a life time ago I had fought against the Sith Empire. It felt like long ago I had once stood for the ideals of the Mandalorians to be a group, a family of people who were tightly knit. I remember Verz, and Mia. Fighting the Sith Daxton, and facing against the Sith that sent a lightsaber into my knee.

That time was long gone. Years had passed. Sitting here now, I held onto my rifle. Praying to anything and everything that I didn't have to kill my own family. My own kindred. However, it seemed that this would be impossible. They blew up my home. They killed those who had family. They betrayed their own. It burned a fire within me that I have not felt for years.

Sitting there, I just chuckled at myself. Hearing the cries of men over the coms, and looking back, would I have ever expected this to happen? Would I have ever wanted to see this day where the family had broken down and decided to fight like children. Picking up my helmet, I shoved it on my head. The hissing as it closed to make my armor sealed off to the elements. Standing up from where I sat, I grabbed my rifle tightly as I walked out into the fighting.

Blaster fire, slughthrowers, blades, and weapons flung in every direction. As one of our own called out for the doors to be closed, It was slowly being done. I stretched my neck as I took my first few steps back into a life of war.

"They won't hold at the space port. If any of us know who is there, they won't be held back long."

I ran towards the action. My large thunderous steps echoing down the halls as I made my way through the halls. My speed increased due to the suit, My mass was like a train. Once I started to run, there was no stopping me. I slowed down as I got closer and closer to the front lines. Closing the distance on the last few men who were attempting to survive while we closed the doors on them.

Grabbing one of men, I yanked the man by his helmet, and while coming to a stop, Slammed him down to the ground. I could hear the hollow thrum of the helmet hitting the ground with such force, the helm bent and cracked. Sadly, this mando was using steel instead of iron on his helmet. Thus how it had broken so easily. Standing up, I looked around. Spotting something quite amusing to me.

"Quite the weapon you have there."

​Looking over to a very large being. Reaching over my height, the literal hunk of metal that was on the end of a pole was scraped up due to damaging and attempting, and successfully breaking through Mandalorian Armor, I was almost tempted to ask him to use it. I was fairly strong, and even stronger with my tank like armor. However, I had a fear if I tried to wield the weapon, I would swing it and slap someone on our side of this war. The weapon also brought on a sense of Deja Vu. Like I had used one of the weapons before.

​Shaking my head as I looked out towards the doors, I pleaded that I didn't have to face my once known ally. I prayed that I didn't have to come face to face with someone that I had once allied with, and followed.

"Mia, Don't do this."

Mia Monroe

M
Allies: [member="Mira Rekali"] [member="Vila Sayne"] [member="Kal Ordo"] [member="Rekali the Hutt"]
Enemies: NPC engaing [member="Tal Vizsla"] [member="Tahn Vizsla"] [member="Silas Mantis"] Directly enaging [member="Ra Vizsla"]

The bes’uliik slid out from the old mines, streaking over snow and moving into an arrowhead formation the front of the Spaceport came into view, Death Watch’s forces massed at their gates [member="Ru Tetsuya"] barely holding them back. Rage burned in Mia’s heart, consumed her entirely, but this was her natural state, had been her natural state for so long that it felt right.

Fire streaked in reds and blues, dealing death on each side. The shield flickered and died and Mia loosed a snarl beneath her helmet. They were in the port already if they’d managed to bring down the shields. She trusted her men to deal with it, and she would deal with Ra.

The formation tightened, Mia on its flank. “Let’s give them a welcome they won’t readily forget. FIRE!” Shockwave rods, laser cannons and mass cannons alike spat into the assaulting forces sides, hammering them with everything they could before they were upon them. Their aim to break the attack, to force Death Watch to fall back.

Black smoke caught the corner of her eye, swirling above the spaceport. She’d seen that smoke used before on Kashyyk, used to blanket Republic forces and blind them to what was coming. Even now she smirked at the gobble of a Dantooine Turkey.

“Ra.”

She banked away from the main fight. “Push them back!” she yelled “I’ll deal with him.”

The dawning sun glinted of the red plates of A’den’s armour as she streaked across the sky, snow swirling around mount and rider. She disconnected her boots and jumped from the saddle, heading feet first for the Undying.

ALLIES: Mandalorians, [member="Mia Monroe"], [member="Ru Tetsuya"], [member="Rekali the Hutt"]
ENEMIES: Death Watch, [member="Silas Mantis"], [member="Ra Vizsla"]

There had been a number of reactions Vila had been prepared to counter. Her target turning and firing back, swerving to avoid, turning into the attack, and several other logical reactions to being attacked by someone burning down on them while firing a blaster pistol.

Turning and taking a swing was not one of the logical scenarios that Vila had intended to deal with. She had a fraction of a moment to react to it, and the only thing that crossed her mind in that short span is what she did.

In the blink of an eye, the Light Shield on her left arm blazed to life, and her left arm extended so the shield cut a diagonal across the line of attack of the incoming fist. She didn't have time to brace or turn, but instead of taking the shot to her helmet, she took it on her forearm shield.

In the moment before would have bowled into Silas and stripped him from his mount, pain blossomed as the augmented beskar fist hit the center of her light shield. The shield bled some of the force out of the hit, but not as much compared to if she had had time to truly be ready to take the hit. A small pain blossomed where the light shield node was on her forearm, though her mind was brought to the far larger pain in her shoulder. Unable to place the block well, the augmented punch tore something in her shoulder.

If her body were to still hit Silas, she would careen from the impact in a spin, due to the way she had to suddenly block. She was able to cut her jet pack boost quickly, but she landed horribly, causing more pain to blossom in her shoulder. Somewhere between the impact with Silas (if it happens) and her impact with the ground, she lost her blaster pistol. Her left arm hung loosely at her side as she got to a knee, but she drew the beskad on her right side anyway, in a reverse grip. Blade against her right forearm, she stood to her feet and prepared for a counter from her target, unable to renew her attack right away due to the pain and her unintended landing.

Objective: Move for the Spaceport
Allies: Death Watch - [member="Ra Vizsla"] | [member="Kalyr Alor"] | [member="Yasha Mantis"] | [member="Daral Tal'Verda"] | [member="Ra Vizsla"] | [member="Silas Mantis"] |
Enemies: Rebel Scum - [member="Mia Monroe"] | [member="Kal Ordo"] | [member="Ru Tetsuya"]

The call to move for the Spaceport had come. Kervo was waiting for this moment for a long time. With the attackers at the fortress dead, he set his sights for the spaceport. The blood rider rappelled down from the fortress to the ground where his speeder bike rested and moutned it swiftly. With a quick flick of his boot, the speeder bike revved up and started. Snow flew harshly in response to the bike speeding off. Kervo moved with utter grace and agility as he steered his speeder down the streets towards the spaceport.

In the distance, Kervo spotted the battle ensuing. Bodies were piling as death consumed those on both sides. Kervo turned down an alleyway and parked his speeder bike. Several other Blood Riders of Clan Namadi followed him, parking their speeder bikes and arming themselves. "Head into the building. We'll use it to provide support from above." Kervo lead his clan into the nearest tall building. Thankfully, it was abandoned. Once they reached a decent height, the Mandalorians began shooting at the insurrectionists from the windows. The elevation plus the cover provided by the small windows allowed the Namadis to take out many of the rebels with ease.

"Kervo! Brought you a gift." one of the mandalorians said as he handed Kervo a RPS-6 rocket launcher. "Ah, thank you, vod." Kervo lifted the rocket launcher onto his shoulder and took aim at the spaceport. He locked his sights on a sniper upon the roof of the spaceport and slowly squeezed the trigger. The rocket came flying at a great speed at it's target. The resulting explosion would be quite devastating. "Boom, baby.."

Allies: Death Watch, [member="Ra Vizsla"], [member="Tahn Vizsla"], [member="Tal Vizsla"]
Enemies: [member="Vila Sayne"]

The other Mandalorian tumbled into him, hard. Flung from the back of the old bird Silas kicked himself away from his attacker enough to create some sort of distance between the two. Landing with a thud he scrambled to his feet, something in his ankle sending pain up his leg, but he gritted his teeth and fought through it. He should've burnt her where she stood, shot her with one of the blasters mounter on his wrist or the one holstered on his thigh, he could've even dove for the shotgun that had been flung from him. But wolves were most dangerous within an arms reach.

Reaching back he drew twin beskads, one of the knives wicked and curved, the other thicker and much more typical. "Why?" He questioned with a snarl, looking at the woman across from him with disgust. Silas didn't truly care why, but he wanted to hear her excuse, what made her think that his loved ones' deaths were justified? The man didn't wait for her answer, instead shooting forward in spite of the pain.

It seemed as if the battle around them had become background noise, and the world had been shrunk down to himself and the traitor raising her beskad against him. The whole war was just them for now, it was all that mattered.

Keeping the more traditional blade back to parry as well as to keep the arm not made of beskar out of necessary danger, he struck out with the razor sharp edge of the other blade, slashing at the gap between armored plates protecting the shoulder of the arm wielding her beskad. If it struck, the hungry blade was likely the cut through flesh and ligaments, hopefully limiting the arm's range of motion from then on. For good measure he followed up the slash with a vicious knee aimed at the woman's stomach.

Allies: [member="Kaden Farr"] [member="Yasha Mantis"]
Enemies: [member="Kal Ordo"]

Narir thought he was prepared for anything. He had a bag full of explosives, a small arsenal on his forearms, and the will and resolve to destroy anyone in his way. But, when Yasha was suddenly thrown against the dashboard of the speeder and into Narir's lap, blood spraying from beneath her armor-weave, all Narir could do at first was stare. There was a split second when he was completely motionless, frozen by the sheer shock of one of his friends falling once more to enemy fire. How, why, was this happening again? How many times would one of them be on death's doorstep before this was over? Emotions swirled like a maelstrom in Narir's mind, but several years of combat and combat training was not something one did, or survived, for nothing.

"Sniper!" Narir yelled to Kaden, his battle-trained mind taking over for his numb body as he scrambled to help his comrade. She was hurt, bad. Narir was no medic, but he knew that much at least. Blood flowed from back and nose, staining the ground with bright crimson. Narir's jacket and mask were stained the same. The young Mando'ade fumbled around as Yasha spasmed on the floor of the speeder until finally his hand closed on a medkit. Thank the Manda; Yasha was either the cleverest girl in all Mandalore, or the luckiest. Narir used the kit quickly, following the directions designed for any gun jockey to be able to follow. This time, there was no rage coursing through him, no fear or doubt. He shoved everything aside to the very deepest regions of his mind until only his normal calm coolness was left.

"K'oyacyi, ner vod," he said slowly as he gingerly applied the lifesaving medicine to Yasha's wound, the Mando'a serving just as much to calm himself as his patient, "K'oyacyi."

Allies: [member="Yasha Mantis"] | [member="Narir Tracyn"]
Unknown: @Any Raxis
Enemies: [member="Kal Ordo"]
----------

They cleared the tower, barely. There would be no time to celebrate as Yasha came crashing onto the hood of the speeder then back into Narir's lap. She'd been. Narir yelled out sniper. Kaden cussed. He was really good at cussing and had been since the three had been working together as a team for the past four years. Yasha occasionally told Kade his mouth was dirty, but then she'd try out the words he was using in the next breath.

There was no time to let his mind wander back to the good things of the past. Yasha was hurt, she needed help, and Narir had frozen. "Dammit why am I the one driving," he said out of frustration. Narir was helping, Yasha had seen to it, but Kaden was worried. Things were funny and complicated for him when it came to Yasha anymore. She was his friend, best friend, but she was also something more. He thought about he in ways that he didn't know he could. Narir was saving her life, but Kaden wanted to be the one to help her.

Kaden could help best by driving. He knew he couldn't stop. If the sniper wanted another shot at killing them, stopping now would give him that. No, Kaden continued to keep the speed up, and he continued to move in random turns. Even for a marksman moving targets were difficult to anticipate. Kaden made for what trees remained in the Cold Iron North, and pushed the speeder until they came into a settlement.

The symbol was undiscernable to Kaden, but they had ventured into Raxis Territory. He didn't wait to stop the speeder, or to get out.

"Yasha, we have to get you out of the speeder. Your breathing, it doesn't sound right, and I need to stop the bleeding. Your nose... We can use the snow, but I'll have to take your goggles off. I promise to cover your eyes."

Kaden had run around the back of the speeder to where Yasha had herself pinned down, and he looked to Narir.

"You saved her life. Thank you... now go find a medic."

Yasha was their leader, but she was hurt, and Kaden was going to be damned if he didn't help her, or if he left her side. These feelings, the emotions, they were not the ones a warrior should feel, but yet they were there. She was family, but that's why Kaden felt them. His attention turned back to the girl. She hadn't moved, hadn't budged. It must have been something her mother taught her to survive the underworld. Kaden tried again.

"Yash'ika, you have to get out of the speeder if you want to survive, if you want to live. Let me help you."

Objective: Defeat Mia Monroe
Allies: Death Watch [member="Aryn Spar"] [member="Jor Kvall"] [member="Kervo Namadi"] [member=Tahn Vizsla] [member=Kaden Farr] [member="Tal Vizsla"] [member=Silas Mantis] [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member=Narir Tracyn]
Enemies: Insurrectionists [member="Mia Monroe"] | [member="Kal Ordo"] | [member="Vila Sayne"] | [member="Ru Tetsuya"] | [member="Rekali the Hutt"] [member=Cynthia Raxis]
Neutral: [member="Gray Raxis"]

Ra stared up at what could only be Mia Monroe, heading straight for him.

Finally, they had found each other.

Two opposing forces. Two destinies, each pulling the strings of the soul of Mando'a in different directions.

But Ra had enough.

Enough of witless banter about honor, truth, and the "Mandalorian way".

Enough of spineless Mando'ade wrecking havoc across Manda'yaim with hidden tricks and subterfuge.

Enough with this plague, this plague that tore vod asunder from their kin.

Manda'yaim had enough.

And she had tore Ra from the Nether to enact it's revenge.

"ENOUGH," the Undying roared as the massive behemoth threw his arms out to catch Monroe in the air, attempting to throw her off to the side, standing his ground. Obsidian and golden metal contrasted against the snowy backdrop of the spaceport as the hulking visage of Ra lumbered towards her, brandishing his spear as a walking stick for now.

"You stand accused of the destruction of Mand'yaim,

of bearing responsibility for countless Mando'ade deaths,

the attempted usurping of the mantle without proper trial,

and the betrayal of your heritage,

your culture,

and your people.

You are my failure, Katlayadr,

And I - your justice."

Alies: [member="Tahn Vizsla"][member="Silas Mantis"] [member="Narir Tracyn"] [member="Kaden Farr"]
Enemies: [member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Kal Ordo"] Blood Loss
Hopeful Medical Aide: [member="Gray Raxis"], [member="Cynthia Raxis"] Clan Raxis

[member="Narir Tracyn"] saved his friend's life with the bacta shot. The pain scissored into her conscious mind, eliminating Yasha's ability to think. An echo of her mother shrilled down her spine as the Black Sky roared through the atmosphere. The echo, one of thousands, sent Yasha's blood-drained mind back to hell.

'Run. As fast as you can. Mommy and Daddy will find you! Run! I love you... please, Eli find her...'

Somehow, [member="Ra Vizsla"] had [member="Aditya Mantis"]' death scream as one of the cacophonous chorus. Kaden asked more of her than a terrified mother trapped in the Netherworld. Just as Ra demanded more.

"It is no longer safe here. You must lead the others, hurry now... Stay low, and if you have to fight...
Bring your Mand'alor a trophy."

The bag of trophies remained across her shoulder and hip. Kaden's voice hit her ears, a desperation to the rough tone of a boy she met in MandalMotors, trying to kill [member="Mia Monroe"]. All she had to do was move. Death was mould, and dust and inaction.

Yasha pulled off her goggles and grit her teeth as a flash of pain took the deep gash in her nose. Shutting her eyes tight, the Mando'ad'ika was as helpless as the day she was born, a blind and wounded girl.

"N-nar..." Yasha handed her bag of trophies to Narir. She felt a flush to her cheek fade off as he helped her. Good on Nar. Always could count on him in a pinch. "F..f.f..for Mand'alor."

Yasha gasped and reached for Kaden, edging out of her hiding spot. Right arm plastered to her side, Yasha let Kaden carry her. She had a duty to her father [member="Preliat Mantis"] to return to the prison carrier he slept in after the estate was destroyed. A duty to Ra to survive and grow and howl.

Yasha had a duty to Kaden & Narir to avoid becoming another dead member of their family. They belonged side by side, best friends bonded through a lasting effort to live without letting the best of them all die out.

"Kade... not s-sa-fe..." The effort of moving contorted her knees toward her chest in a physical manifestation of pain. The girl would not cry out. She said nothing to the pain.

The girl who came upon the medics of Clan Raxis was not an ordinary life. To any in the Force she was a void, an anomaly which simply did not exist. She could be seen, touched, heard, but the Force did not know this once Netherwordly child. Yasha Mantis was Force Dead, thus the Force would not heal her. Bacta, and a combat medic were the child's chance.

Allies: [member="Mia Monroe"], [member="Vila Sayne"], [member="Kal Ordo"], [member="Rekali the Hutt"], [member="Ru Tetsuya"]
Enemies: Death Watch

Mira felt the ferocity burning around her, like a sun going nova. There was so much hatred and anger seething from everyone, it was almost intoxicating. Her focus had been broken shortly after the fight had begun, almost as if it were a brittle sword that had been swung into a mighty shield. Mira could feel the broken pockets of the Force here and there, where nothing felt alive – a void that was no doubt related to the effect of the Ysalamiri creatures. Despite her focus being broken and the frustration mounting, she continued to fight on. She’d continue to fight despite the bitter cold nipping away at her exposed skin, and she’d continue to fight despite the sensation of doubt slowly starting to creep into the back of her mind.
No, she would continue to fight.

A shout caught her off-guard, followed by a small whine of a projectile soaring through the skies. Mira reached up with the Force, extending her hand as if she were reaching out to someone. With an overwhelming surge of raw energy, drawn from the depths within – she pulled at the rocket that was shot from [member="Kervo Namadi"], feeling the resistance against her hand as she pulled down. Without warning, her focus was broken by the battle cry of another Mandalorian charging in on her, causing the rocket to suddenly spiral out of control and head off in a direction to which Mira was unable to determine or direct.

Mira had enough time to turn, face her attacker and bring her left arm up to block some of the blow from a large mace. The sound of air rushing from her sternum filled her ears, as darkness filled her vision and the rattling noise of metal grinding against duracrete. She could have sworn she tumbled through some people but she wouldn’t be able to recall. Mira gasped and wheezed in panic, attempting to catch her breath as the taste of iron filled her mouth and nostrils.

Her mind was racing as she tried to figure out what had just hit her, but time was something she couldn’t afford – for the same battlecry shouted across the path Mira had just created.

Whoever it was, wanted more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom