Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CIS Episodes: I shall walk through the valley of death...

Gear: Shadow's Sting | Norris Trench coat | PD-00 | Utility Belt
(Contents: SOAR | Suppressor | Smoke Grenades (2) | Medi-kit)​
Weapons: Oathkeeper | SPG-12 | Phrik Knife | Shotosaber | (Dividable) Elecrostaff
Tag: [member="Dain Vikaar"] | [member="Subject 73 Red"] | [member="Tallara"] | [member="Haastal Verd"] | [member="Nyx N1X3"] | [member="Luna Terrik"]​
2LFT20h.png
“Looks like you were denied first in Red.” Tess said to the soldier. She knew his full designation of course. But letting on to that would probably make the others suspicious, as most of them weren’t privy to each other’s names before the mission. “Besides, our droid said she’s already reconned the valley.” She continued. It was difficult working with other operatives when their aliases weren’t given prior to a mission. Tess was unsure if Nyx used aliases much or just went by her name, so she kept from saying it out loud. Simply as a precaution.

“Also, not to start an argument as we need to get moving. But I would recommend a two-column line, as that will provide easiest movement and maximum security for our group.” she finished up her thoughts as she watched Nyx and Tallara continue walking.

‘Why weren’t these tactics talked about before people started marching into the valley?’ she thought to herself, before jogging down the hill to catch up to Tallara. Falling in-step to the Obsidian Knight’s right side she decided to try to strike up a friendly conversation, “Hypothetically speaking, if we could get the ship off the ground what do you think our odds of getting it to the local spaceport would be? I didn’t catch your name by the way.” She kept her rifle at a low ready and kept an eye out for any potential dangers as she talked.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Tess Valnora Tess Valnora Dain Vikaar Tallara Tallara Haastal Haran Haastal Haran Nyx N1X3 Nyx N1X3

Red looked at the spy as she spoke to him. "Meh, I'm used to being denied. That's what happens when you've been genetically made to follow orders." Red chuckled. He followed in after them, following orders.

The spy once again asked a question. "I don't think that we're here to get it off the ground." Red told her. "Besides, if we could get it off the ground, it would most likely fall apart, explode, or do something else horrible, so our odds are pretty low." Red told her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom