Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Checking this out

Hey guys,

I just drifted over from TGC. I followed Azrael Dugarde and Muad Dib. I had more fun writing with them than anyone in a long time, so I figured I'd try this place out.

I'm a long time member of TGC. I got my start at SWFans in April/May 2000. My better known characters include Jedi Master Ice Fox, Jedi Knight (since 2000 sadly) Hwoarang, Imperial Intelligence Agent Ja Guevara, Rebel/smuggler Pal (formerly Paul) Vader, and Sith Knight Jehovah. I've been back on TGC this summer after a three year hiatus due to law school.

I haven't decided which character I will bring over or if I will just start a completely new one. I am most likely going to limit it to one, though. I've already seen a few familiar faces around, like Arumi Zy. Looks like you guys have a great thing going here.

Zaren, good to see you here. And Galen, I know who you are from a bit of stalking, so good to see you here, too.

Arball, you're new to me, but I like the name and avatar, so you're cool in my book. Thanks for the welcome.

I can't decide what I want to be. I could bring Hwo over, but I think I want to make a NFU. Is there a ranking system for NFUs here? And how active is the Rebellion?

What was your name there? Or would you prefer not to say? I was 12 when I started there, so I was very immature. I actually got kicked out of TSE by Jedah Lynch haha. Most knew me as Ice Fox, but I also used the name Rebel 69 and Darth Xanatos (Not to be confused with Xanatos Etaniel or Lord Xanatos, which is why I changed the name). I think I was a member of every faction except Itala's TSC at some point. Sage Hazzard, Fire Hazzard, and Darth Stone were the only ones who would put up with my shenanigans back then haha

Also, not sure if you knew this, were autocorrected, or didn't get it, but the craft shop refers to a large ezboard/Yuku that a lot of members seem to have come from. Apparently, when I type the name its autocorrected to that guy's craft shop, which is pretty funny. I'm sure you do know that, but I can never tell over the Internet.

Edit: man everything I say gets autocorrected to the craft shop. It makes my posts pretty funny but almost impossible to understand.

[member="Hwo"]

I'm well aware of what 'that guy's craftshop' refers to. You can't even use the acronym, haha.

I went by many names, though around 2000/2001 (I was 16/17 at the time), it would most likely have been Miriya Cailis (who I still write) and Falcon Gyndar (my first Jedi, who I've recently re-imagined, but was a precursor to Ilias Nytrau). A little after that? Phoenix Whyte (who is the precursor to my character Lucianus Adair).

There was a smattering of other characters, some of which I've either forgotten or didn't get written for very long. Most of my other characters didn't pop up until after the board-wide timeline reset of '05. I'm sure some of the folks that still poke around 'Fans (the site is now under a different name) might remember you!

The name Falcon Gyndar sounds familiar. I don't recognize the other ones. I checked it out today, and it looks pretty dead. I guess most of that crew is middle aged with families now.

Galen, it wasn't you I was stalking exactly. I wrote a lot with your alt's master, and I was checking his alt's profile here, and I saw him refer to your alt. Sorry if that's too vague to make sense; I didn't want to give away anyone's alts.

^ [member="Galen Otros"]. He means he talked to me and I said you were coming.

and [member="Hwo"], from memory here, you can see everyone's 'characters' from looking at the Writer's profile. No Alt secrets here, which means a certain amount of hidden politicking that occurred on the old board won't happen here, thankfully!

Good to see you here though, mate! NFUs from memory don't quite carry the same pull they did on TGC, which is why I didn't bother transferring them. Not sure if that's changed since this board's Founding, though.

[member="Azrael Dugarde"]

I was hoping there wouldn't be ranks for NFUs. My Force characters are higher ranked or closer to promotions. My only long time NFU is Pal Vader, and he is under ranked.

[member="Valeria Aetani"]
Thank you thank you.
And the promotion thing is no big deal. I start a new job in a month, so I probably won't even be able to keep playing after that. I just want to have a bit of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom