Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Checking this out

Welcome to the site! Glad to see that you already have a little click with people you know as they will probably answer your questions instead of myself.

I hope that you find what you are looking for while you are here for about a month you said? Oh well. Just avoid the weird people and you should survive.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Pal Star"]
Hwoarang, Jehovah...dang son, those are some old names. We never really moved in the same circles, but I was Je'gan Olra'en/Darth Shule at T G C and SWFans and Dara's place, if that name means anything to you. Welcome aboard, glad to have you.

[member="Tsavong Kraal"]
Hey, I didn't even see your post until just now. Good to see you again. Last time I saw you, I believe you had just joined up with the Navy? Is that correct?

[member="Asher Kellan"]
Thanks, sorry I missed your post, too. I'm still getting used to this system. Much different--but superior--to Yuck-u.

[member="Hwo"]

Hwo said:
What is your fascination with playing the ugliest characters possible?

My parents were shot in cold blood in a dark alley after they had taken me to go see one of my favorite concerts as a kid. My father's last dying words were "Read this."

Then he gave me a copy of The Unifying Force.

[member="Hwo"], sorry didn't see your post. Looks like my tag isn't working very well. Oh well. And to comment, yes I guess it is. Considered a greenie to you since I have only been rp for about 3 years now (almost two of them spent here) I have not seen a whole bunch of sites to compare them. Reguadless, it's good to see a new face around here rather than [member="Tsavong Kraal"]'s ugly mug.

[member="Anesia Jy'Vun"]
Muchos gracias

[member="Asher Kellan"]
The big difference is the system used here. I've never been on IP Boards before. This is better than Yuku, ezboard, vBulletin, or UBB from what I've seen. I'm very impressed. I used to love ezboard and Yuku because of the global account ability, but since there are only like five left with any activity, it's not that important anymore. Back when ezboard was huge with thousands of active boards, it was nice being able to use one account across the entire system.

[member="Hwo"], Ah okay. Well I am glad to see that you approve of the work that Tef and the other admins have done. I know that they work hard on it.

If you ever feel like RPing sometime, just hit me up, I have many characters that I can RP with that you may find an interest to.

[member="Asher Kellan"]
Definitely. I'm pretty busy on the weekends, but I have a lot of free time during the week until I start my job. I plan to get something up tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom