Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Character Introduction!

Lymsleia

L
Hey!

So, meet Lymsleia whose name I didn't steal from a JRPG who's a young Force Adept. Nomadic, drifting around the Outer Rim, looking for people to help and maybe some things to help progress her training. Her adopted 'Nana' was a former Jedi who helped train her. I was looking to explore some alternative Jedi-stuff, based less on being in a strict hierarchical order and more just... bumming around the Galaxy.

Also I totally stole the vibe from the witches from Discworld, but that's neither here nor there.

So, I'd love to get some stuff done with Lym whilst I figure out where I want to go with her. Things I'd like to do include:

• Helping people (no duh, right?)
  • Dealing with strange monsters or Force-y stuff.
  • Searching out ancient ruins of Jedi and Sith stuff.
  • Meeting people.
  • Hanging out.

Just general 'introduce a character into things and see how it goes' threads! Thanks for reading.

Cody Schayll

C
Cody is a non-Jedi whose training is almost entirely from an ancestor’s holocron. He is roaming the galaxy in search of knowledge, so down for all the things you mention. He has also been warned against the politics of organized Force organizations so none of that pressure

A couple of Jedi vibing around the galaxy? SOunds like an absolute hoot, Saff's a pretty laid back nontraditional jedi so most of her time is spent doing jobs or helping where people ask. Anything to burn some time and practise

Greyhide

G
Lymsleia Hey, I snagged my very first RP character's given name from an anime/book series (Robotech) so NBD!

Ancient ruins are dope. Greyhide here used to go spelunking through those for artifacts, on behalf of his former master.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom