Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Centennial Osprey Class Jedi Transport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful what you wish for.
R.0db70abcae1543176a79dec736f5eae0

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Personal Transport
  • Length: 121 Meters
  • Width: 35 Meters
  • Height: 22 Meters
  • Armament: Average
  • Defenses: Average
  • Hangar Space: Base: 0
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • Starfighters: 0 squadrons
    • Support Craft: 0 squadrons
  • Single Craft Hangar: Yes (Docking port)
  • Maneuverability Rating: Very High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive: 1.0
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • FAST AND MANEUVERABLE: Built in the frame of mind of certain infamous Corellian designs, the Spirit can outrun and outmaneuver even some of the fastest fighters in the galaxy.
  • FORCE AFFINITY: The various systems enhanced by the Force extend not only the capabilities of the fighter but the user.
  • EASY TO MAINTAIN: Not difficult to repair.
WEAKNESSES
  • A FREIGHTER, NOT A FIGHTER: If stuck in a dogfight, the best weapon this ship has is speed.
  • FORCE AFFLICTION: This was dis was designed with the intent for use of a Force User. While it CAN be piloted by someone who is not, it becomes exponentially slower and less maneuverable. This was s signed to be used with the Jedi Vambrace
  • FORC NULLIFICATION: Anyone that exhibits this ability can put a large "monkey wrench" into the system, rendering the ship and the Jedi almost useless.
DESCRIPTION
The Centennial Osprey, let's be honest, it is what it looks like, an homage to that famous "hunk of junk" from centuries ago. The thing is, the updates have been Force Imbued with Jedi in mind and each setting and seat, and detail have been designed with the Jedi who used it in mind. This ship is designed to get into hostile environments and either drop Jedi off, or pick them up and get out safely. The "cargo bay" has been enhanced for survival. This goes one step further from that "piece of garbage".

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

i have such a strong intuition that you messed up this sub, I mean the copy paste was intentional?
  • First, Oracle-class Communications Package, you still can't use this, because it is not a Factory sub, just an archived one.
  • Because of these, the ship can be only Semi-unique, not mass-produced:
    • Cockpit materials imbued with Force Healing (When the Jedi sits in the cockpit, the leather begins to heat and pulse, soothing pulled muscles, healing non-life-threatening cuts, and massaging tired skin, much like a massage chair.)
    • Oracle-class Communications Package (Imbued with Force telepathy) (while a Jedi can reach great distances when reaching out to others, this comms package can extend the abilities of the Jedi enabling them to project an image, or speak to another from further away.)
    • Metis Sensor Array (imbued with Force Sense - The user can extend their own ability to sense other Force Users in the area. Much like a sensor array could pick up other ships,
    FORCE AFFINITY: The various systems enhanced by the Force extend not only the capabilities of the fighter but the user.
    • FORCE AFFLICTION: This was dis was designed with the intent for use of a Force User. While it CAN be piloted by someone who is not, it becomes exponentially slower and less maneuverable. This was s signed to be used with the Jedi Vambrace
    • FORC NULLIFICATION: Anyone that exhibits this ability can put a large "monkey wrench" into the system, rendering the ship and the Jedi almost useless.

Be careful what you wish for.
I forgot to add a link to the ship-line that this is an off-shoot from. I fixed that. Also the copy and paste of the strengths and weaknesses was intentional because since much of the systems are intended (or attempted) to be Force Imbued I saw them as sharing much the same assets and concerns. I'm more than willing to change that if necessary. MANIAC MANIAC

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

With Semi-unique these are good, so you don't have to modify them. And because it is Semi-unique, you have 3 points what you can spend, if you want (so the ratings are underpowered, -3).
And because it is Semi-unique, please modify the Affiliation as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom