Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay brought her hand up to her chest. "My reaction is a personal one. I get so very little privacy as it is, and when it comes to my health, I wouldn't want it shared with anyone. There could be plenty of others that feel the same way. But, I may well be wrong on that. With that being said, I believe that people should have the choice of whether or not to release their information, even if it was done anonymously. As for what prescriptions that are commonly filled, I'm sure that you can ask the medicinal houses about that and they could tell you."

Her eyes moved from [member="Daxton Bane"] to Judah as she lowered her hand. "What have you noticed the most that was being prescribed from your hospital?"

Judah considered his answer before stating, "Well [member="Lady Kay"], to be honest I surprised when I was checking the reports. There has been a spike in demand for antidepressants medication. Be rest assured an internal investigation is being conducted even as we speak. We need to get more information if this a symptomatic result or if there is some behind it."

Kay-Larr

Kay furrowed her brows. "Anti-depressants? That doesn't sound right. Unless people are having a hard time trying to deal with the changes..." She frowned a little. As far as she knew, everyone was getting good jobs, with great wages. These celebrations were for them as well as their guests. Unless those asking for those meds were people from the past administration. "Let me know what your investigation reveals, please. I want to get to the bottom of it and try to fix it." Unless of course people were selling the meds for others to abuse. That was quite possible as well.

[member="Daxton Bane"]

Judah frown as he leaned chose to whisper, "We are taking this very seriously [member=Lady Kay], as we don't like it when people steal from us. We ask that you keep this close to yourself fo now, no sense in tipping our hand that we are on to them. While we have people under observation, we want to catch the much bigger fish if we can."

Kay-Larr

Kay frowned slightly. People are stealing drugs? That wasn't good. She wasn't sure which was worse. She nodded to Judah, indicating that she was going to keep her silence on the matter. "There are sure to be members of the Hutt Cartel sneaking around here. So be mindful."

[member="Daxton Bane"]

Nodding to [member="Lady Kay"], Judah replied, "We will keep that in mind. Be rest assured our investigation would be through and discrete. The Hutts aren't always reasonable but I am sure they would prefer this incident not get blown out of proportion unnecessarily."

Kay-Larr

Kay nodded in agreement. ​"If it's one thing that they care about, it's money. And to have things blown out of proportion all the way out here would be very costly for them. Thank you for your help in this. You show great initiative and it's appreciated." She nodded to [member="Daxton Bane"] as well, knowing that the two of them worked closely together. Or at least, that was how it seemed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom