Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts of visiting this planet more flooded Tiali's mind " hmm I'll probably attempt to visit more often, I've taken a liking to this planet. I'll try not to bring trouble with me though"

Tiali nodded his head in response to [member="Veiere Arenais"] bow, not really having the knowledge to respond in A appropriate way.
"It's pleasure to meet you to, Veiere was it? and I have to agree with you it is warming to see so many supporters and friends of Kay. Just makes you wonder how many friends she has in the galaxy."

Noticing the light glance over to the other group, Tiali can't help himself but to look over to the trandoshian and siths once more. Quickly Switching his look back to Veiere "I assume your not the biggest fan of scaly face or the other two" His voice lowered in volume. His hand raising his beverage to his mouth letting the liquid past his lips down his throat.

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Sareen Zar"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay smiled as [member="Tiali Orazio"] said that he would visit more often. "Wonderful. I could even have some work for you later, whenever you need it." Of course she'd rather him work for her than the Hutt Cartel or any other group that's of the questionable sort.

At [member="Veiere Arenais"] and Tiali's words of her having so many friends,she blushed a little, but of course she was inclined to agree. Evidence of that was clearly shown every time her life was threatened. "I've lost count.." She laughed a little.

When Tiali indicated [member="Sareen Zar"] , [member="Daxton Bane"] and Judah, she lowered her voice as well. "The Trandoshan almost looks like one that had been hunting me for quite some time, but the other two are part of the Red Ravens. They have an Embassy here, as well as a hospital. It seems that some are intimidated by them. Will you excuse me as I go to say hello? You're welcome to come along if you wish, of course." That is if he was worried over her safety in the presence of Sith. But as a neutral planet, she had to cater to their side as well.

Kay weaved through the attendees and approached Daxton and Judah, bowing her head. "Evening. I hope that you two are enjoying yourselves?"

[member="Ryn'Dhal"] [member="Kei Garnik"] [member="John Shepherd"] [member="Darben Skirae"] [member="Samka Derith"] [member="Darth Erebos"] [member="Tydus Wryeens"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Ultimatum"] [member="Saki lin"]

When the Zabrak grinned it would have been an intimidating sight for one not familiar with Daxton. Rising to their feet the pair pay their respects, Daxton addressed [member="Lady Kay"] "We are having a wonderful time, Madame Kay. I would say our investment is turning out rather nicely. How may we be of service this lovely evening?"

Kay-Larr

Kay smiled to [member="Daxton Bane"] and Judah. "Glad to hear it, though it seems as though people are giving you plenty of space. I'm sorry that not many are so open minded to others wanting to change their reputations for the better. How is the new hospital doing? And are you getting enough test, Judah?" She clasped her hands in front of her as she conversed with the two.

Daxton laughed softly as he said to [member="Lady Kay"], "I fear that has more to do with me than the interests I represent. Too many bar stories told in back alleys, so that it is far easier to believe a rumor than to look the truth in the face. People are afraid of me, are afraid to openly make deals with me. Really quite short sighted if you ask me." Leaning back in his chair, as snug as a bug in a rug.

The doctor smiled in acknowledgement, "Now that the hospital is complete and operational I have had less stress. As per the reports we have been sending your office, classes have begun and first batches are promising. We would like to speak with you about doing medical missions outside our coverage area. Basic health and dental services to start with, then when we have more demographical data we could expand to target specific health issues. In this we seek your governments aid in planing and logistics. To be honest we had information that someone might be coming to cause trouble but it seems they have changed their minds so much better I say. It would be a shame if they would spoil the festivities."

Kay-Larr

Kay nodded to [member="Daxton Bane"] as she knew very well how stubborn people can be, herself included. Her attention was then turned to Judah as he spoke. It was good to hear that the Commenori students were doing so well in learning medicine. To his request she raised a brow. "We do have other doctors and hospitals outside of your own on Commenor. And whether or not people would like their information to be used for a study is entirely up to them. It is their private information, not mine." She knew for certain that she wouldn't want any of her information to be used. But then again, there were no medical records of her here. She hardly ever got hurt enough to need the assistance of medical personnel. And that kept her secret safe.

She nodded a little at the mention of someone thinking about causing trouble. She knew exactly who that would have been. The Hutt Cartel had been snooping around and she had yet to learn what they were plotting. But it was only a matter of time before it was revealed.

As [member="Darben Skirae"] began to approach T'zanith took one last look at [member="Sareen Zar"] through a tunnel vision in the force. Turning his head lightly towards Darben as he heard him speak. "A trade agreement? Well I'm all ears." He said with an almost sly smile though it was more a humorous one rather than an utterly cunning one. Leaning in towards [member="Saki lin"] to whisper towards her. "Dias titir ri kiara?" He asked in a soft manner before he looked towards Darben once more.

Sith translation
Dias titir ri kiara? «How does he look?»

Everyone present
[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Ryn'Dhal"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Darben Skirae"] [member="John Shepherd"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Kei Garnik"] [member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Saki lin"] [member="Amadeus"] [member="Dawwik Batt"] [member="Ickabawl Gort"] [member="Sareen Zar"] [member="G'hibbas Guss"]

* she turned as she gave a smile to [member="Darben Skirae"] as he approached and bowed then she couldn't help but laugh at [member="Darth Erebos"]' little pun and gave a smile * like he said we are all ears for trade and such * she said as she perked a ear and spoke * Nu ziji rim na anas kakoraha twilek... ri jihri azûtidni wodichu «I saw him with that green twilek...he seems nice enough »

[member="Tiali Orazio"]'s assumption that they were 'not a fan' of the others wasn't exactly on the mark as far as first impressions went; Veiere's attitude wasn't one to like or dislike anyone without true justification and as far as he could tell, thus far no one had earned so much as a negative thought. Though it was understandable, the common-spoken word of those who needn't prove themselves or retain a sense of formality in the event; Veiere maintained his composure and moved as the group did, simply smiling in response and allowing [member="Lady Kay"] to have answered in his stead. She was after-all, the woman of words and he, the observant reserved type looking for any further hint of risk or force-forbid an existent and continued threat towards her life.

[member="Daxton Bane"] wasn't a familiar sight though the impression the force gave off around him, reached out as so many others seemed to do; it was intriguing to see so many practitioners of the ways involved in what was arguably a majorly political manner where as he would have preferred to see a resembled and unified Order. Remaining closely behind the pair as they spoke, he kept his gaze averted, listening to his instincts and maintaining that ever-present focus and concentration around those passing Kay Larr by, yet the fact that force users seemed more attracted to these sort of times, bothered him some and reinforced Theodred's old views of what the Order had been and what had led to a schism once more.

Darben Skirae put on a small smile in response. This was good, and [member="Darth Erebos"] seemed very eager to hear about this trade agreement. "I am glad of that. But before, may I ask which system you come from?" He had to know which system the trade agreement would be with, after all. He glanced back and forth between Erebos and [member="Saki lin"] once, as the spoke quietly about something.

"I come from the Shawken system within the core." He then replied in a courteous tone after he had heard [member="Saki lin"] speak about [member="Darben Skirae"]. He gave a courteous nod towards Darben as he then gestured for the man to continue about the Trade agreement.

Everyone present
[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Ryn'Dhal"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Darben Skirae"] [member="John Shepherd"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Kei Garnik"] [member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Saki lin"] [member="Amadeus"] [member="Dawwik Batt"] [member="Ickabawl Gort"] [member="Sareen Zar"] [member="G'hibbas Guss"]

[member="Darth Erebos"] [member="Darben Skirae"]

She nodded when erebos said the shawken system, she stood quiet for the moment as she gave a kind smile, she kept on the look out however, even without turning her head she was making sure that, Malovent signature she felt wasnt...close...or close to the president for that matter, even if it wasn't her job she had two people to keep safe, her lover [member="Darth Erebos"] as a first priority and the president as a secondary
[member="Lady Kay"]

Darben Skirae had heard the mention of the Shawken system here and there back on Corellia. He rubbed fingers along his chin, trying to recall things sold from the Shawken system. "Mhm. And what kind of trade is sold there, exactly?" he asked [member="Darth Erebos"], glancing at [member="Saki lin"] quickly. She was rather quiet. "And I'm sure you have tasted the Commenori Brandy. A good item for trade" he added. He had to know exactly what kind of items he was asking to be traded with Commenor. But at least he could tell that things were off to a good start. Certainly a good recommendation from [member="Lady Kay"].

He felt a tug on his jacket and turned his head a little to see Mute behind him. Darben put a finger to his lips, then turned back to the conversation at hand. Business was business, and he talked a lot of business.

He politely smiled towards [member="Darben Skirae"]. "While I've yet to aquire the taste for wine and brandy I wouldn't mind sampling it at all. As to answer your question on trade Shawken is currenly exporting Luxury Items, High tech goods and Technology, while importing Food, Raw Materials and Consumer goods. Of course Shawken is still building up it's trade and any is welcome to enrich our trade." He explained with a light bow towards Mute. "Oi jihri ri shiyi jiso sawas Dorona." He then said to [member="Saki lin"] with a slight smirk.

Sith translation
Oi jihri ri shiyi jiso sawas Dorona «It seems he has his own Companion»

Everyone present

* she gave a smile as she looked to [member="Darth Erebos"] then [member="Darben Skirae"] * I've sampled the wine a ltitle I gotta say it is almost like nabooian wine with a richer taste * she said with a pause* the brandy no as t'zanith said gonna have to sample that before we leave maybe take a bottle home

She said and bowed towards mute and spoke to erebos

Nu ayita zo twilek an jihri shursaki dyirmij «I noticed a twilek to seems shy though »

[member="Saki lin"][member="Darth Erebos"]

Darben Skirae was intrigued to hear this. Opening trade would no doubt help somewhat on both parties. It would help Commenor in giving a new trade route, and it would help Shawken in evolving it's trade as well as give it some Commenor goods. "Then I am right to assume that we have a deal? Shawken will get more trade to further it's evolution of trade, and Commenor will have another trade route to sell Commenori goods." And gain an additional percentage in economy. Both parties get up's.

Mute bowed back to the two, smiling lightly. "Oh, and this is Mute. My assistant. Why don't you take notes, Mute?" He had been teaching her how to do so, to give her more of an assistant look. She began taking notes right away on a datapad.

Daxton smiled as he sipped some more wine, as his fingers drummed on the table. Life was good, as he contemplated wine, women and profit that would flow into his coffers after tonight, he couldn't help but think silently how he could double down on the information he was obtaining. After all, information was power and their was shortage of people eager for just a taste more power.

That reminded him, that he would need to be on the lookout for traders of raw metals and alloys. Should his plans push forward he would need a steady supply of raw material to work with. If they only knew what was going on his mind, he imagined it would send the, running for the hills and that brought an especially large smile on his face.

Kay-Larr

Kay tilted her head to the side a bit. [member="Daxton Bane"] seemed lost in his thoughts, and so in turn was Judah. Perhaps they had had a bit too much to drink to talk about the hospital and the studies that they wish to conduct. She cleared her throat again and repeated herself a little. "You would have to contact the other hospitals and clinics for your demographic studies. And they would have to consult their patients as to whether or not they would want their personal information to be used in some way." Of course she had no idea of what they were up to, yet the very thought of Judah's request was rubbing her the wrong way.

Judah did seemed flustered but Daxton subtly signaled him to calm down. "But, of course, that is exactly what we should have done. Except that is exactly the reaction we have come to expect." Daxton seemed not the least bothered, "I should have approached you sooner with my idea. The reason why we are trying to obtain the data is because I intend to put up a pharmaceutical company in the near future, with the goal of providing a branded quality medication at a lower more affordable cost. After arms manufacturers, drug companies are the second most profit hungry companies that prey off the misery of people. Sickness and disease are their bread and butter and I aim to change the game. But once again my reputation, no my detractors have preceeded me. Tell me madam Kay, what was honestly the first impression that you had to our request." Throwing the question to his host, he wanted to see how [member="Lady Kay"] would react.

T'zanith smiled a little as he heard [member="Darben Skirae"] speak of trade as he did. "Well then by all means you must come to the Shawkenese palace and we can get through the contracts to make the trade happen." He said with a slight teasing smirk as he then gave Mute a low nod of recognition. With [member="Saki lin"] next to him he had to enjoy the low music floating through the air and a part of him wanted to ask her to dance but then it would mean his facade would have to be dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom