Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
voltage.jpg

Everyone in Chasin City had been working on preparations for this weekend's events for weeks now. With the construction of Embassies from across the Galaxy, as well as the growth in the economy from various new business contracts, the Commenori thought that it was a perfect opportunity to not only have a three day party, but also to showcase the many talents and skills that they have to offer to the multitude of guests from all corners of the Galaxy.

This first day is dedicated to some of the arts. Concerts, theatre performances and fireworks were on schedule for the day. Plenty of tents were set up for it all. Fortunately, it was a dry day with no rain forecasted for another five days.

In one of the larger tents, a stunning performance was ready for the dignitaries, VIP's and other special guests. Guards were on hand, though it wasn't uncommon for other visitors to bring their own. The seating was arranged stadium style, however the chairs were far from uncomfortable. The air was slightly chilled as on a portion of the stage, in amongst the trees, there was an ice sheet.

6a4b6074fe559b1886dde7e235f9abbe.png

Kay stood just off stage, wrapped up in a heavy cloak. She had an opportunity earlier in the week to watch one of the rehearsals. This performance brought together a few of the Houses of the Commenor University, so this was their showcase. When everyone was seated after last calls, she took her seat in the Presidential box and watched the performance begin.

[video]https://youtu.be/f8mMWh62XpU[/video]

The story revolved around a poor lost soul, creative in nature but not having an outlet or anyone to nurture her talents. That is until she runs away and encounters the Elders and gets a taste of what the Commenor University has for her, bringing life and colour into her grey world.

maxresdefault.jpg

2835.jpg

216022392306-enigma-9-beyond-the-invisible_music_video_ov.jpg

profile-bigw314.jpg

This of course was just the beginning....

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Ryn'Dhal"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Kei Garnik"] [member="John Shepherd"] [member="Riven Black"] [member="Darben Skirae"] [member="Samka Derith"] [member="Darth Erebos"] [member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Tydus Wryeens"] [member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Sareen Zar"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Natasi Fortan"] [member="Horus"] [member="Viktor DuSang"] [member="Ophelia DuSang"] [member="Ghorua the Shark"] [member="Ultimatum"] [member="Connor Harrison"] @anyone else I missed >.<

As he had sworn, he would do. Trusting [member=Veiere Arenais] to not leave the Lady's side, Ryn'Dhal was a ghost. His presence reduced, almost indistinguishable from an insect in the strength of his presence, Ryn'Dhal was almost completely masked in this theater, with so many life-forces filling it. In the shadows he skulked, electing to stay in the rafters, patrolling the catwalks.

Heh.... catwalks....

He scanned about, keen eyes never ceasing their movements, as his HUD kept tally of designated friendlies. Speaking, his helmet relaying to Veiere's com-piece, as surely any good Guard would have some form of communication for the team, Ryn checked in. "Dhal here. Everything's looking good from my perch. I'm counting on you, friend." He'd state, momentarily perched many meters overhead. Visually, unless one was capable of seeing in pitch darkness, he was unseen, indistinguishable among the shadows. Nodding quietly to himself, he continued along, carefully scanning. Always watching, ever vigilant, and prepared to protect his [member=Lady Kay].

“Every man has his excuses, and the more vile the man becomes, the more touching the story has to be. What is my story now, I wonder?”
― Joe Abercrombie, The Blade Itself

[Theme]
[video][/video]
[video][/video]
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtJYZt3budk[/video]

'click' 'CLACK' 'click' it was the sound of small things quiet things, the sigh and release of air the rush of breath under laboured lungs. "Land." He breathed out his eye's growing wide and glowing faint trails of light. "You know its funny don't you? I didn't intend this to happen, I didn't mean to be the bad guy." he checked the cuffs of his coat sliding a pin through his sleeve fastening them tight, winding his belt around his coat letting the sword on his side rock back and forth on its clip. "But somebody had to be." he checked himself in the mirror his plated form starring back at him a silent critic. "Somebody."

The flashing lights of a ship broke the darkness, lighting up the cloud and turning them to formless lumps of red, the sleek form of craft cutting through them like a butcher's knife leaving them cut and broken. "This is Flannigan Mcnash, I'm here to enjoy the party." he flipped the switch the lights humming their silent luminous chant, sending the signal along the air ways to [member="Lady Kay"]'s men. "I'll be landing in a minute." he crooned through the mic.

He began to walk towards the tent, (unless stopped) flanked by goons and guns decked out in suits of black, he himself wearing a dark coat decked out in silver jewels and gems, a small necklace of figurines hung from his heavy neck, rocking back and forth and grinning their skeletal grin. "Theatre, how I've missed you." his hand going to his chest his spare arm stretching out and stretching towards the skyline, his finger's forming an 'O' as if to pluck the very stars from its heavenly bosom. “This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.” he turned back to his men, if he had lips which to bend to his will he would've smiled. "Who says I'm not cultured?"

[Member="Lady Kay"]

The Red Raven delegation was small but resplendent in red and gold dress tunics. Representatives from the bankers as well as the diplomatic and medical guilds were present, including Dr. Judah Dashiel. Aside from the running commentary on business, there was aot of speculation regarding a rumored pod race that was to be announced. Betting slips were discretely passed between guests as wagers were being placed for large sums of credit.

Daxton's arrival was greeted with much fanfare as he exited from his hover car followed by his new apprentice, [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]. Pausing to wave benignly at the assembled members of press, he gave off the appearance of friendly merchant prince than a notorious Sith Lord.

As they stepped away from the entrance, Daxton advised his young apprentice, "I sense your reluctance my apprentice. Do you think this is a waste of your time? Let me tell you this, people are sheep but even sheep can cause significant damage if you guide them properly."

"While it may be personally satifying to crush your foes, a true master of our ways realizes that we are just individuals, there is only so much we can do so you have to look at the bigger picture."

"This planet, this very system is a nexus point of the Force. Dozens upon dozens of souls, each thread bound by the Force at one location at this one time. Pay heed my apprentice, great opportunity abounds for those brave enough to grasp it."

Tiali slides the last button on his jacket through its respected hole, then retreats his hands up to his collar straightening his black tie around his neck. Tiali looks into his reflection, knowing very well this is the best he has ever been dressed. A smirked smile slides onto his face turning to a light laugh realizing how ridiculous he feels in this getup.

Before leaving he grabs a glossed metal WESTAR-34 blaster pistol, resting it into a holster on his belt. He acknowledges and understand that commenor is very peaceful but he feels naked without some sort of protective equipment

H6l7RmM.png

Reaching the tent he takes a large inhale, taking in the atmosphere then a exhalation of warm air his eyes shut listening to the peaceful light chatter of friends, family and people alike.

Tiali slides pass and between people through the large tent where the first performance is located, taking the first seat in sight, he begins fiddling his thumbs together in anticipation he readies himself for the first taste of the beauty, art, performances and fireworks that the commenor has to show.

[member="Lady Kay"]

She represented clan raxis...or would be of not for her planet now being under control of the first order but nonetheless she had made promise to show up and see hardly broke that promise...especially to her sister

So she showed up, wearing a nice blue dress that went past her knees, the dress covered her bosom quite well as well she had a belt in that kept her Sabers tightly attached , as she didn't go anywhere without em

She took a seat slowly as she felt a few people she knew moving around, including one faint ome....she couldnt tell if he was near or far either way she would enjoy herself with this festival
[member="Lady Kay"]

Commenor - 849ABY
4.5 Months after Korriban
4.5 Months after Omega

kit-harington.jpg

He crossed his arms. His suit was too tight and his blaster was too well hidden, he'd have to physically tear the suit to get it. He regretted not having the suit tailor made, at least then it would of actually fit him. He looked uncomfortable, he felt uncomfortable, he had the butt of a DL-44 digging into his ribcage. He stood in the back of the main theatre, blending into the shadows, black suit becoming the perfect attire, beard trimmed so that he didn't look quite so much like a hermit, though his hair was still shaggy, truthfully he kind of liked the shaggy, uneven look, he'd grown on it.

Kei'd spent weeks planning his protection of the President, of course that was why he was here. Well, that and to enjoy the show, he was interested. He took his seat almost silently, the force becoming his friend. He felt the presence of his cousin in law, [member="Stardust Raxis"] and made a mental note to say hello once the show was over. He knew that [member="Lady Kay"] was safe in the presidental box, [member="Ryn'Dhal"] and [member="Veiere Arenais"] would be up there with her, he wasn't sure where [member="John Shepherd"] had run off too, hopefully the smuggler was safe. He leaned back slowly, eyes on the show.

Force elsewhere, feeling the presence of every single person in the room. He felt his lightsaber hilt, opposite his blaster and again hidden under the jacket. He wouldn't need it, he trusted that the place would remain free from issues, he trusted the force at least. He crossed his arms once again, eyes on the show. It was quite a good show, the actors chosen near perfect, they'd have good careers. Kei wasn't really one for theatre, but he could appreciate it when it was givven to him, or when he had to endure it.

[member="Stardust Raxis"]
[member="Tiali Orazio"]
[member="Daxton Bane"]
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]
[member="Ryn'Dhal"]
[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

It was time for a set change. Screens were dropped down from the ceiling, making a circle around the stage and blocking it from view. Projected on it was another performance with a special guest, a relative of Count Dooku, who had arrived at Commenor's University a few years ago to take up some singing lessons of all things.

[video]https://youtu.be/Eh42GbHcKws[/video]

hqdefault.jpg

CLee-e-Raphsody.jpg

While that performance was going on, it was Kay's cue to get back to the stage. She had to be ready for her speech. While she was on her way there, one of the guards informed her that [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] had arrived. He was armed like many other guests were, but highly decorated with jewels. And he did not come alone. She clenched her jaw a bit. "Let him through, but keep a watchful eye. Have everyone be vigilant." It wasn't long ago that she was in the White Palace, able to come and go safely. It was only fair to give him the same courtesy.

Continuing on her way, she offered a small wave to [member="Stardust Raxis"] and [member="Tiali Orazio"] , both of which dressed really well for the occasion. [member="Daxton Bane"] , Dr. Judah and others that she had spotted were given respectful bows of her head.

When the video was finished, Kay stood in front of one of the screens, her image projected all around. The air was warmer now as there was no longer a need for the ice. She smiled to the audience, and then began her little speech.

"Friends, delegates, family...Welcome to Chasin City and our Celebrations. What we celebrate this weekend is all of you and all of the Commenori. We celebrate life and the good things that it offers, and we honour the fallen with our togetherness. I know that some of you have fought eachother and don't see eye to eye, but here on Commenor, you can coexist in peace. We trade, we work and we play, side by side.

I hope that you all enjoy the performances this evening. Everyone has worked so hard to show you their best. Feel free to move from tent to tent as not all will be for everyone's tastes. There is plenty of food and drink to go around and in a couple of hours, I encourage you all to go outside to view an amazing fireworks display.

The charity fundraiser will be hosted tomorrow. Half of the proceeds will be going towards helping students from across the Galaxy and here at home to attend our University. The other half of the proceeds will be going to Korriban to help in reconstruction and to aid the survivors of that devastating conflict. And in two days time we'll be hosting a podrace, fashion show and food festival.

So please enjoy yourselves and thank you for coming. Thank you for choosing to broaden your horizons and help your economies flourish."

Kay bowed her head and then left the stage to head back to her booth. The screens were lifted, revealing a modest band set up. They were one of her favourites as well as one of Commenor's most famous.

[video]https://youtu.be/afO_kOFQNsA[/video]
[video]https://youtu.be/u_tORtmKIjE[/video]

The music played in the background while everyone was free to mingle.

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Ryn'Dhal"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Kei Garnik"] [member="John Shepherd"] [member="Riven Black"] [member="Darben Skirae"] [member="Samka Derith"] [member="Darth Erebos"] [member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Tydus Wryeens"] [member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Sareen Zar"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Natasi Fortan"] [member="Horus"] [member="Viktor DuSang"] [member="Ophelia DuSang"] [member="Ghorua the Shark"] [member="Ultimatum"] @anyone else I missed >.<

James walked across the deck of his Angel's Glory admiring his shining fleet as the suns glimmered off their hulls. Those who entered the system of Commenor would find the formidable Justice Shipping's Alpha Assult fleet in orbit, much like a guarding shell of durasteel around the planet. Commerce was free to come and go as any other day, but the spacer wasn’t taking any chances with his sister’s important day. Anyone who was not with the normal regulation or who looked the slightest bit off would be checked thoroughly. The pirate/smuggler king loved his sister. For all his vices, all the hell he had been through, he still had that for him, that he still loved and would do anything to protect them. Even become a monster.

The last of his ships arrived in orbit and James gave a satisfied nod, “Admiral Baraq, I am leaving ye in charge.”

The officer on deck, grizzled and worn from ages of warfare gave a smart salute. James had fished him out of the recession that hit his world after the Techno Union fell and gave the man a second chance at life, a chance to provide for his family. That type of loyalty couldn’t be swayed. “Yes, sir. Have a good time.”

James turned on his heel and made his way to the Nestis Cora. His new ship, his beauty. Its flight to the surface was quick and efficient. He sighed and shook his head as he was coming in late. He hoped Kay would forgive him, his ships had been running a bit further behind than he had anticipated. However, he had arrived in time to hear her speech. He gave a nod at one of his men in plainclothes on patrol. The man nodded back. His men were everywhere, and they were the best trained that money could buy.

He listened to Kay’s speech from the VIP box and applauded with the rest of the crowd. She had a way with words, that was for sure. He had always admired that about her. She was winsome. Kay always had been. Unlike his rough and tumble charm, she was always more refined and sophisticated.

Straitening his leather Jacket, the spacer moved to mingle with the rest of the ner-do-wells who had arrived.

d4ff8e6620b1edb20da3374515ee74fa.jpg

Finishing up his suit for the arrangement John swore to himself as he prepared himself for the event looking at the time he realized it would be a little into the beginning of the event but he wouldn't miss much before he got there. Forgetting about a suit he had to get one before he could make it to the event, then had to remember how to tie a tie... frustrating. Looking at himself in the mirror with his blaster safety holstered on his back, not leaving any impression on his suit he checked the mirror one last time grooming his beard before making it to the show. Walking up to the tents looking up at awe his mouth slightly ajar, coughing fast closing it he set his eyes on the main "VIP" tent setting his stride to it. Entering it and hearing the music he glanced around looking for [member="Kei Garnik"], seeing him also dressed up he walked over tapping Kei's shoulder whispering softly in his ear.

"Sorry I'm late, how do I look?"

John gave Kei a quick gesture to show him all dressed up before getting back to business.

"But besides that, where do you want me?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

shia-labeouf-appears-in-court-working-out-a-plea-deal-for-last-months-arrest.jpg

Kei grinned towards Shepherd. He'd enjoyed Lady Kay's speech, everything she had said was true, on Commenor people could co-exist, there was no war. It was happily a place he'd retire with Noriko and the kids, he grinned again, wider. He wanted kids someday, but he wouldn't mention it. His own beard was groomed and trimmed, much like that of John. He placed his hands behind his back, still grinning, still the happiest he'd been for a long time. His eyes scanned John, he looked so smart, almost like it didn't suit him, though of course it did.

"Seems you mastered the tie quicker than I did"

He offered a thumbs up, grinning before dropping his voice.

"Look casual, blend in. Talk to the commoners and commenors, look casual. If you hear anything that poses a threat, let me know. I'll be getting a drink"

He smiled, turning on his heels. He wasn't one for dress shoes, but he had to wear them to go with the suit. The suit was causing so many problems, why didn't he just wear his jacket and tunic, he doubted people would judge him. Actually, they probably would. Anyway, he walked off, leaving [member="John Shepherd"] to mingle with the locals. He'd spotted a Justice enter, a [member="James Justice"] to be exact. He'd donned his leather jacket, why didn't Kei! He mentally slapped himself, strolling over towards James, a smile on his face. He really wasn't liking the suit though.

"Mr Justice. Our last meeting ended with me walking slash storming out of Stars kitchen so let's try the introductions again. Name's Kei, how you doing?"

[member="John Shepherd"]
[member="James Justice"]
[member="Lady Kay"]

[member="Kei Garnik"]

James saw the young man come up to him. He recognized him--under the beard and hair, but more than that he recognized the Force presence faintly. The thread of Jack had been absolved as far as he knew, he was cut off, the bounty was there, and if the man ever raised his ugly head--well, any sane being in the galaxy would cut it off and bring it to James for the flagrantly lucrative award. But for Kei? Well, he was just a kid, in James' eye, trying to do what was right in his way. The spacer couldn't count how many times he had done the wrong thing for the right reason.

He smiled and extended his hand, "Aye, I remember ye, of course," he laughed, giving the man a slap on the back, "Dun't tell her I said so, Star's got a lotta fine qualities, but she ain't exactly known for her cookin'."

He turned and grabbed a beverage from one of the passing waiters, "So tell me how life's been treatin' ye?"

Nodding at [member="Kei Garnik"] as he walked away he sighs sadly wishing he could fix Kei's tie for him realizing he could've made him look a little better but he let that go and turned on his heals looking around the crowd of well dressed people throwing his smuggler skills and bringing back his days as a bodyguard, mingling with the guests. He started moving through the crowd making sure no one got a good feel on his back so they wouldn't feel his concealed blaster. Glancing around keeping a tab on anyone who looked important enough to kill someone for power, or anyone who stuck out too much. His eyes also start taking in account the people keeping their eyes on [member="Lady Kay"] or anyone that looked nervous or uneasy. He grabbed some Corellian Ale from the bar leaning against it glancing around still his sharp blue eyes keeping tabs on everyone and anything that felt out of place. Smiling soft as he remembers his time as a teen at clubs in nice suits and ties as his eyes keeps darting around but shakes the thought off going back to keeping an eye on everyone.

Darben Skirae. Late, as usual. He arrived only just halfway through [member="Lady Kay"]'s speech. All thanks to himself being very picky, and some last minute customers (he always puts customers first) and his Twi'Lek companion also being picky on what to wear. In the end, he went with a black leather jacket he had bought from a nearby store, but gave something more exquisite to his companion. A leaf green silk dress and a necklace that was his mother's. It looked great on Mute. Although her preference, and persistence, on going barefoot was something he did not prefer.

But they were late, so he let it slide and hurried in calling a transport straight to the shows. In a matter of minutes, he was there halfway through the speech. "Get your seat" he said to Mute. Then he went off to get himself a drink at the bar, originally planning to take it over to his seat by Mute. That plan changed when he ended up staying there for a bit, listening to the speech best he could. A lot of unfamiliar faces around. But he was not one to be nervous in crowds. In fact, he rather welcomed it.

Veiere was never far from [member="Lady Kay"] though this was the first time that he stepped out of 'character' you might say to tend to her side following the speech. He had moved alongside her towards the back of the stage and remained there to keep an eye on the staff and those around them; patiently waiting as she had spoke and when finished he had greeted her with an encouraging smile, "Very nice" He spoke beneath the commotion that were the people hurrying around them, walking with her back towards the presidential booth and looking out across the theater, not seating himself as she might but standing behind her and keeping an ever watchful yet placid glare upon the rest of the room; as large and impressive as it was. [member="Ryn'Dhal"] had contacted him as well though Veiere hadn't said much in response as his mind had been focused on the speech. Now that they had the moment however, he raised a hand to his earpiece and spoke back into it. "I detest these devices you know..." He mused with evident humor within his voice, "Between the two of us, telepathy would be far more comfortable...-Regardless, yes I've yet to see any reason for concern..." He didn't comment on Ryn's apparently discomfort in trusting him to watch over Kay Larr, as if he hadn't been doing so for the list several months, possibly even close to a year now though who was counting. It was an encouraging sign to see that Kay was someone so well cared for and valiantly protected; perhaps they too knew her knack for getting herself into trouble. Naturally the rest of the group wouldn't know a word they spoke if both of the Jedi resorted to the use of telepathy though Veiere simply wasn't a fan of technological devices, the datapad gave him enough grief as it were and as far as travel went, he had a pilot for these things; Cillian who was in attendance down within the crowd and well kept out of sight yet not also out of contact with Veiere...-Call it a personal back-up plan if needed.

He had made no attempt to hide the fact that he was associated with those of the splintered Jedi Order. He would not be the only one yet so far he had not seen the those from the Silver Jedi Order nor did he recognize any from the sect of the Galactic Republic; it was curious to also note that the First Order had yet to show themselves in any form of representative despite Kay and himself having travelled to Avalonia and too met with a Knight of Ren here on Commenor over the previous weeks. They, aside, his need to be vigilant was just and sparing a glance to Kay once more he spoke up between the two, "Give me a shout if you feel at all uncomfortable. Trust in yourself and if there's the slightest doubt, I want to hear it". He could have told her to trust in her instincts and rely on the Force yet for those around them, he kept things formal and uncompromising.

The young Knight chortled, his eyes dancing from face to face, matching them with identification on the Holonet. "Telepathy, eh? Perhaps I'll have to request some lessons, my friend." It wasn't that he discredited Veiere's potential and dedication, he was merely making emphasis of his trust in the man. But, technological communication made such things a mess.

He took stock of his brother, as the rabble-rouser swaggered in. "And there's James..." he murmured to himself, smirking, as he tried to calculate the amount of time that would pass before his brother found a woman who's attention he would seek to acquire. It never took long. James was a man who got what he wanted, as he wanted it, when he wanted it. But, when you ooze charisma like that, why wouldn't you?

Eyes continued roaming. Taking note of Star in the crowd. Lovely as always, though Gray was absent at the time. There was a man with excessive jewellery, and a vast entourage in tow. Ryn circled about, in his elevated position near the ceiling. This guy... the young Knight was intent to keep an eye on.

There was no need for such a show of force at a peaceful event.....

[member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="James Justice"] | [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Stardust Raxis"] | [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]​

Kay-Larr

[video]https://youtu.be/GEMMhdROKp0[/video]

Kay smiled as [member="Veiere Arenais"] seemed to have liked her speech. Though she knew that the limelight wasn't quite to his taste. It wasn't quite to hers either, but this was necessary. It was all part of the job. Maybe she'll take a week off after this. Who knows?

She sat down in her booth and nodded to what Veiere had to say. "So far so good. But I heard that Flannigan and some of his crew have arrived. Let's hope that they don't wish to cause trouble." No doubt [member="Ryn'Dhal"] , [member="Kei Garnik"] , [member="John Shepherd"] and even [member="James Justice"] were keeping a watchful eye as well.

Kay spotted her Minister of Finance and Trade; [member="Darben Skirae"] and his little assistant Mute. She bowed her head to them both while each were in different places. She listened to the music as it played, though her mind was on those that were here and partly on those that haven't yet arrived. And boy did she crave some tea right now! But she decided to hold off on that for a little while longer.

She turned to look over her shoulder up at Veiere as he stood behind her. "Do you think that we went a bit over the top with this?"

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Ryn'Dhal"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Kei Garnik"] [member="John Shepherd"] [member="Riven Black"] [member="Darben Skirae"] [member="Samka Derith"] [member="Darth Erebos"] [member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Tydus Wryeens"] [member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Sareen Zar"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Natasi Fortan"] [member="Horus"] [member="Viktor DuSang"] [member="Ophelia DuSang"] [member="Ghorua the Shark"] [member="Ultimatum"] @anyone else I missed >.<

"Your highness you can't go to this event without an escort, at least take the royal guards with you." The high pitched almost whine like tone of voice was getting more and more tiresome, the small zeltron it emanated from even more so. He had to remind himself he wasn't a dark council member of the sith any longer but the king of shakwen so many times as he wanted to throw the diminutive woman out an airlock at times. However he couldn't do that, she was the royal etiquette adviser to the king and though he so loathed to admit it he needed her. "She is right my liege, You are the first and last of your line to the enduring throne if we loose you the people of shawken will be leaderless and the monarchy that's endured for so many millennia will fall."

That calm almost apathetic tone that the Sephi woman next to the zeltron took made the air around him tremble as he clenched his fists and turned to look at them, well seem to at least the blind fold around his eyes made it hard to give a convincing glare at someone. "You do realize I regularly spar with the entire royal guard and beat them every time do you not." He shot back at both of them and the venom in his tone made the zeltron flinch while the sephi seemed unfazed, hell she always looked like she was bored out of her mind. "We do and while your skills over them cannot be denied you are still royalty now." Came the disinterested response from the sephi woman.

With a loud sigh T'zanith turned, mumbling under his breath. "Adata tuti nindz sis zûtaditsini diyij Nu tuti ant ri huortsis." He took a few more steps towards the ships exit before he looked to two of the guards that had been following him and gestured for them to follow him. T'zanith left the ship with the two guards in tow, Himself dressed in silver white clothing with a black crosh-hide leather top and boots all closed with golden clasps. His clothing was made of shimmersilk so as to bring out the silvery-whiteness of the fabric while his outer hooded coat had golden edges with a black blind fold over his eyes. The whole en-sample gave of quiet the air of authority, royalty and a sense of some elusive ethereal power, like one would expect from a jedi master or even a sith lord. At his side he held a sword not as a weapon but rather a badge of of office as it was a replica of the sword usually called the uniter of Shawken, wielded by the first king of the planet.

He arrived with the two guards at his side when [member="Lady Kay"]'s speech had just about finished and he frowned a little that he had missed it. On his side was the sephi woman, dressed as the assistant of the king and the way the two moved into the crowd made it seem like she was leading a blind man around the proceedings.

Sith translation
Adata tuti nindz sis zûtaditsini diyij Nu tuti ant ri huortsis. «Things weren't this hard when I was on the council.»

Everyone present
[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Ryn'Dhal"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Darben Skirae"] [member="John Shepherd"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Kei Garnik"] [member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Finishing his ale he stood up paying the bartender and fixing his suit a little. God how he hated suits but apparently everyone thought he looked good in one. He hated having to shave his beard and get his hair trimmed for any event but when he wanted to, but the payment was well worth what he had "sacrificed" for it. Glancing around the tent he analyzed some people signing some people. He started making his way to a table to sit down and get a glance at the floor for a while making sure no one had droids that where crawling around under them as they walked around and had a good time. Sitting down not near anyone too important he glanced at the where [member="Lady Kay"] was and nodded seeing that her friend [member="Veiere Arenais"] was close to her. Seeing no problems with any little droid he got back up casually made his way back to the bar and ordered a glass of water, he needed his senses sharp, not dull, so he'd only stick with one ale for now. Leaning back against the bar analyzing people he see's [member="Kei Garnik"]v mingling as well nodding again as he sighed soft looking at the time. It was going to be a long night.

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Ryn'Dhal"] | [member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Kei Garnik"] |

Samka applauded politely for [member="Lady Kay"]'s speech, the woman really did present herself as honest and true. Sam had tried to work out the President's less pure motivation during previous meetings but it simply didn't seem to exist. She was, apparently, as she presented herself. Selfless.

Sam turned her head to one of the Stormtroopers accompanying her, "This has been a wonderful experience thus far. The theatrical culture of Commenor is far more exotic, and fascinating, than I expected."

"Yes, Ma'am," the Stormtrooper nodded in response, clearly unsure of how to respond to a remark like that from a Knight of Ren.

Rolling her eyes, Sam turned her attention away again, the Stormtroopers here were well trained no doubt but they made such dull conversationalists. Plus they made sure everyone who may be more entertaining was far too intimidated to approach her. But she wasn't here to make friends, the rationale was a show of force.

As such she was not dressed in her preferred outfit for a theatrical evening, an elegant gown or dress, but with a cloak on a dark military tracksuit. The typical kind of thing she'd wear on duty.

As the music flowed though, Sam contented herself in watching the band play. While she enjoyed singing and dancing, the art of playing a musical instrument had never been a part of her skill set but she was curious to learn. She already had an ear for performance so why ever not? Spare time was fleeting but she could use what she had to better herself. And so, Sam quietly hummed along peacefully to the music. What was background noise for the others to mingle to was rare, artful entertainment for her. One she would take advantage to listen to now she was outside the silent ancient halls of the Bastion of Ren.

[member="Ryn'Dhal"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Kei Garnik"] [member="James Justice"] [member="John Shepherd"] [member="Darben Skirae"] @Veiere Areanis [member="Darth Erebos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom