Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Casus Belli? Did you order fries with that? (Fringe Dominion of Tar Mordren to 150)

Empty Promise
Faenrovon snorted, tendrils of smoke curled from his nostrils. He began to rise to his feet, causing the hangar to tremble. "Do not think me your steed," he rumbled. "It would be a shame to eat you, child of the golden hair."

Now on his feet, Faenrovon towered over everything and everyone in the hangar. He craned his head down toward @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] until his nose nearly touched her face. Then his lips split in a long smile. Hissing laughter emanated from him.

"Let us fly."

Spencer laughed slightly as she nodded the thought of being digested by a dragon sounded epic in its own right. Shaking her head, she quickly answered him as she returned his smirk and cautiously reached out to run her hand against his nose, reversing force drain on herself – she fed the dragon some of her energy.

“Never a steed, we’re a team Faenrovon. Cause Chaos and win this planet for the Fringe, I’ll protect you and aid you”

Using the force the woman guided herself in a Force leap and rested on the dragon’s back. It was slightly uncomfortable, but would do for now – she would never request a saddle or anything silly like that. They were a team and would forever remain that way till Faenrovon decided otherwise. Hopefully she wouldn’t be eaten.

Holding her breath, the woman closed her eyes and focused on the threads of the force. Her mind and influence radiated through the connections they had all developed, the minds of the Fringe and the fickle minds of the enemy were her strings to pull. Fueling the minds of the Fringe with valor and strength, she helped inspire them to press on.

As for the enemies, she searched their fears and plagued their minds with darkness – now weaker than ever they would provide a lovely meal for Faenrovon…and Shinju.

@[member="Faenrovon The Radiant"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Jared Ovmar"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

As the young man entered the bridge, Ashin grinned. "Lord Ovmar, may I introduce Darth Vazela. He will be instructing you while the pair of you attempt to kill or capture Master Jorus Merrill on that derelic space station. I trust the two of you, as adults, can find a workable balance and skillsets of mutual interest? Excuse me."

She resumed her seat, and continued examining the strategic situation throughout the system.

Empty Promise
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

The white dragon closed his eyes as energy rushed through him. Such might. She truly was powerful. He felt her leap onto his back, careful of the ridge of spikes. So light. That one of such minuscule dimensions could wield power in the Force greater than his own baffled him.

Faenrovon shuffled forward, then leaped. Propelled by his immense muscles, they fell from the hangar and into the blissful skies. The white dragon spread his wings wide. Glorious. Oh, how they had ached him earlier. But now he felt the wind whipping past them as he flew, flew!

Great, yellow eyes stared toward the ground. Delving into the depths of the Force, Faenrovon saw in an entirely different spectrum. Wielding the power of Sight, he could make out the life forms below. Structures appeared translucent. They could not hide. And they certainly could not run. He spotted a cluster of soldiers and vehicles forming a defensive barricade, stopping oncoming Fringe forces.

The wind tore across his scales as he plummeted from the skies to skim just a few dozen feet off the ground. He opened his maw wide and flames spewed forth, then he flapped furiously, rising back into the clouds, leaving a line of fire in his wake. Soldiers burned. Some crawled along the ground, too burnt to stand. Others ran, their bodies like bright torches, before collapsing as the flames consumed them entirely. Those trapped in the vehicles died worst of all. The doors melted shut, turning their vehicles into big, metal coffins. Panicked, pained screams pierced the air as they cooked.

Faenrovon licked his lips. Nothing seemed so sweet as those screams. Each one reminded him of the cries of the hunters who had slain his brood as he spilt their blood upon the snows of Arkania.

He flew on.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Jared bowed deeply and then nodded with a smile. “I live to serve, my fair Empress.” It was becoming a running gag between the two of them. She had tried a multiple times already to discourage him from calling her his Empress, nothing short of a Force Lightning to the guts would stop him though. Even if she considered him an equal to her, he did not consider himself as such. At least not until he attained his Master-rank, then he would call her by her first name. “Ashin.” he thought with a faint grin playing on his lips. Then he would consider himself equal to her, but that day was far away.

Then he faced the man his Empress addressed with the name Darth Vazela. “My Lord Vazela, it is a pleasure meeting you. It seems you are to be my teacher for now, how would you like to tackle this rebel problem?”

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"]​

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

"Well, technically, the Fringe and Sith Empire have an agreement now. No reason I can't come by and give you assistance." For a moment, she felt as though Vazela was nearby. He likely was in the system, and she's more than not have to discuss with Ashin about whatever he was doing here. But for now, it was time to assist the Nightsister witch clone. "After all, if I remember you correctly from Phu, we needed to make a tradition of meeting up and sitting back in a hot tub relaxing, after all."

After all, she still genuinely wanted to know Rave, after all.

Letting my sword hang limply in my hand. I pointed to a taller building. ​"Sniper positions, Two on each roof, tell me when you are in position and give us cover fire. The rest of you on me." With nods spreading around like a grease fire, Men moved fast. Standing there for what seemed like a few seconds I heard over my com that all was a go. Taking my two first fingers, I motioned forwards. Walking almost straight down the road for me, while the rest of the troops were along the sides taking cover here and there. I was a distraction for any opposing forces.

And in a few seconds, I felt a twinge from my right. and without even thinking my sword came up to block a blaster bolt. Quickly the man who fired at me, went down in a hail of fire from the troops. Moving ever so closer to the Rebel base, I wanted to take it over.

Matreya

Shado flew hard and fast, cape whipping above his head as he plummeted to the ground below. He had decided it easier to jump from space and land smack dab in the middle of one of the rebel bases. Clad in his Recon Armor, with multiple weapons, including his Conquerers Lanvarok, he planned to decimate their ranks and move onto the next.

Once he began to near the ground, Shado sought to slow his descent using telekinesis. Thus when he landed it was far less, despite the fact it was still a crater. If not for metallic legs and spine, he would have crumpled none the less. Instead, a cyan light ignited behind him.

Launching into movement, Zaiden cut through 3 men before an alarm had truly even been raised. Swinging his saber around his body he brought it down in a slice that cleaved another in half. Spinning swiftly, as well as igniting his scarlet saber with the help of the force, the Legate heard a satisfying sizzle as the lightsaber swung behind him cutting through enemies. For both sabers were connected through fiber cord now, he could attack up close while still attacking those in a distance.

"Admiral, I'm groundside. I'll send word when the rebels here are done. Ovmar, my friend can you do me a simple favor? I left my entire legion top side. Complete slip of the mind," Zaiden grinned and chuckled, despite battling multiple enemies and blaster fire, "Can you coordinate them to the nearest Rebel Bases?" The words despite being spoken near no comlink would reach both people, for they were enhanced by the force to do so. He wondered...could they hear his laughs as well?

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Jared Ovmar"]

"Oh how sweet" Shinju looked at the sword as it pressed into one of the rebels, the others were moving as they went about fighting but she... She got to have the fun and the sound that came as the sword bit into the mans shoulder sprayed sanguine mist onto her and the soldiers. They still had the fortress to take and fight at, still had so much to handle as she pulled the blade from him letting the teeth stop moving while she pulled some of the skin from them. Then it was off to see the wizard as she skipped and laughed. "Oh we're off to kill some rebels, the wonderful rebels of Dells... because because because.... because of the wonderful screams they make."

| @[member="Jorus Merrill"] | @[member="Jared Ovmar"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] |

"We can converse and discuss tactics and strategy en route to the hangar bay, Lord Ovmar." Vilox turned away from the Lord of the Fringe towards the doors and headed straight for them. He slowed his pace to allow Jared to catch up to him and when he did so, the two of them navigated the lifts and hallways of the Chimaera to the Star Destroyer's hangar bay. The Dark Jedi Master spoke as they walked. "Our target is Jorus Merrill, a leader of a rebellion on Tar Morden. The Empress has explained to me that he has headed into an apparent abandoned space station. There are no others on board, except for him. He possesses the ability to manipulate objects and throw them into hyperspace. I believe there is something on the station that he intends to utilize in the defense of Tar Morden. We cannot allow that to happen."

When they entered the hangar bay, Vilox scanned the various complements belonging to the Chimaera and discovered that there were Taral-class starfighters on board. He was familiar with this class of fighter because they were also in active service in the Sith Empire. He approached one and when he finished walking to it's side, he came to a stop facing Jared once more. "We're going to pilot two of these Taral fighters to the space station. When we're aboard, we will take out Merrill together. Before we depart, I need to know what Lightsaber techniques you know? For example, do you know Soresu?"

The Dark Jedi standing before Jared Ovmar had already formulated a strategy to take out Merrill. But first he needed to know a few fingers about Ovmar before he could put it into play. He waited patiently for the Lord of the Fringe to respond.

Matreya

Shifting his footing, Zaiden spun and brought his cyan saber in a downward strike, then jerked it backwards swiftly. In that one movement he dropped another two bodies, for the cleave took down one then the connected saber went forward with the jerk, planting itself firmly into an approaching enemies chest.

Spinning yet again, he hurled his saber at a man as he lined a shot at his back. The blade sunk cleaning into his neck, however the fiber cord came into play once more and yanked the opposite sword with it to slam into another nearby opponent while also yanking one in the middle down with the rope itself.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
The Lord of the Fringe simply followed the Sith Lord to the Hangar Bay, never skipping a beat. Jared's diplomatic position might have been higher than of the Sith, but in sheer force mastery he was his superior. And that was all that counted in the coming battle, he would have to trust the man if he wanted to learn something new. This Merril was known to him, he had fought him once already – but that was in a star fighter and Jared had never claimed to be an ace pilot. This time they would fight on his territory, holy solid ground.

“I have some passing experience with Shii-Cho, some knowledge of Soresu indeed; but I mainly use Juyo when I am forced to use my lightsabre.” he then waited for the man's response. It was Jared's belief that he would hear everything he needed to know in due time. No need to cry like a little babe, hoping for a scrap of information.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]​

Getting closer, we had past a few more bouts like the first one. A few people here, or there. Me simply blocking or lighting aflame their bodies. With my sword still in hand, I could see the Rebel base coming up. Looking around I moved to the right side of the street. Taking nothing for granted, I spoke into my com, "Find the pipe that leads into the Base, Faster you move, faster we get home." I put my sword back in the sheath on my back, and pulling my bow, I took an arrow from my quiver and fitted it onto the durasteel fiber cord.

Looking up to the sky, I searched for any snipers. Even though just moments ago I was standing smack in the center of the street, That does not mean they were waiting for the right moment to strike. over the com in my ear, "30 meters to the west, 10 to the north, and it will be a building by our knowledge." Nodding my head like the man was even there, "Good enough, Fall back and take positions" Moving quietly I followed the amount of concordance that my comrade had given me.

And as much as it would be, I stood before a building that looked just like any other. Rushing across the street to it, Fire rang around me. I stopped for a split second just in case someone was "leading the target" Then used the force, to zoom past the door and into the building, where more blaster fire surrounded me.

| @[member="Jared Ovmar"] | @[member="Jorus Merrill"] |

"When we get aboard the station, it will be up to you to ensure that Merrill doesn't gain the opportunity to deploy his hyperspace technique nor get an accurate strike on me. You will find out why I need you to buy me sometime when I deploy my technique."

He turned away from the Knight to the Taral-class fighter and climbed on top. When he was on board, he performed a preflight check. When everything checked out, he lifted the fighter off the ground and out into space, his destination the space station.

"Well the Sith and the Fringe do have treaties now... No reason to not help out, after all. Besides, I recall that time we built the podracer for Karrde on Phu that you mentioned us making a tradition out of learning about each other and relaxing in a hot tub. I thought I'd come back and see if you were still sincere about that." Her holographic image smirked as she looked over the ethereally intriguing clone. "Just tell me what you need, and I'll do it. Perhaps we can discuss some personal business afterwards."

Not that sort of personal business, though. Not yet.

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
And just like that, her busy bridge was once more silent save for the bridge officers. These officers and crewers had, all things considered, heard far more than was good for them -- on far too many occasions. By staging all of her most important meetings on the bridge of the Chimaera, Ashin had rather deliberately, even blatantly, included her people in her world and demonstrated that she trusted them. Any one of them could betray her, but she had faced betrayal before and it didn't especially matter to her, not from anyone but Spencer.

She resumed her seat, evaluating the star system's situation.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Rave smiled faintly and adjusted a scheduling control. "As it happens, before I can relax, I need to pave the way for my army. I'm going to go in alone, after the first wave of Forcers but before my army engages. My shuttle leaves soon, and I'd love to have you along. I've spent so much time on fleets and invasions and experiments that I find I'm a little rusty. I'm hoping you can help me along." She raised her voice. "Captain, you have the bridge."

Her shuttle waited in one of the Finality's innumerable docking bays.

Meanwhile, Circe's shuttle was on its way from the Gorgon to the Finality's docking bay. The Imperial design would find itself landing in the Finality's hangar, then exiting once Circe had been dropped off. "The Gorgon will accompany us onwards. Not being denigrative or anything, but I think the Tulak Hord might be a bit more combat-ready than the Permanence-class ships you utilize."

As she entered Rave's shuttle, she chuckled. "Of course, there is rather esoteric technology out here I'd consider integrating into her..."

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Rave started chuckling. It built to a laugh.

"Circe, a Permanence is point for point identical to a Tulak Hord in every way that matters, with something like twenty fewer ion cannons and twice as many anti-fighter weapons. Every military analysis ever says that they're fundamentally the same vessel. The only things the Tulak gains from its extra four hundred metres are increased tank capacity and an increased chance of bumping into things when it turns. But sure, we'll take your ship."

She made herself stop laughing, with effort. "So what's this technology?"

"Oh, you know. Vong tech, esoteric materiel from the Ssi-Ruuvi or Rakatan ruins. Aing-Tii. Something to make the Gorgon exceptionally fancy and up to date when compared to the newer Imperial ships that'll end up coming out. Being a Sith Lady and all, I'd sort of like my flagship to be superior to the rest of the vessels under my command. Again, we can talk more about some of this personal stuff later on."

She had big plans for Rave... if she was interested.

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom