Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Casus Belli? Did you order fries with that? (Fringe Dominion of Tar Mordren to 150)

| @[member="Ashin Varanin"] |

"Of course, Desmius," he replied coolly. "Your logic would be correct, assuming that I am after Zambrano's throne or a throne at all. That comes much later."

"My relationship with Savan is neither of these three things. I do not rule over her, I do not want any sexual interactions with her and whatever she might be planning does not fall in line with mine. Simply put, I have placed a line in front of her, dangling potential knowledge and an alliance that would be beneficial for what she wants; and she has followed that bait since the day I have met her. I have been getting to know Savan, observing, studying and analyzing her movements so I may ascertain whether or not an alliance with her is beneficial for what I want. All I have learned from Savan is that she has high aspirations to take the throne that you just suggested that I want. That she has finger in every pie, so to speak. She has contacts in this Fringe Confederation to the Confederacy of Independent Systems to the Black Syn Syndicate and all the way back to the Empire. But most importantly, she has a close relationship with Zambrano, who I believe to be using Savan to keep an eye on me. Their political posturing, manipulation and scheme amuses me."

He turned back to her and lifted his hand to his hood, lowering it off his head to reveal his grey, spiked up hair and chalk white, degraded features. He folded his hands back into his sleeves before leaning his head to the right as he spoke. "I have not come aboard your flagship to kill you, nor did I venture to the structure we just vacated to usurp you. I came all this way to recruit you, Ashin."

"In time, I will become the Dark Lord of the Sith. But to do this, I require several things to be put in place before I can become the ruler of the Sith. I respect Zambrano for what he is, a Sith and your logic was sound, I cannot currently usurp him from his throne, not because I cannot but because I choose not to." Leaning his head to the left, he said, "I plan to amass a following of Dark Masters, all of them with the ideals of the dark side of the Force and the focus to destroy the Jedi Order and topple the Galactic Republic, so that we can rule over the Empire and later, the galaxy. The legacy of Ajunta Pall and his following has been corrupted and distorted from the objectives of those Dark Jedi who led the Second Great Schism."

"So let us lead the Third Great Schism. A third generation of Dark Jedi who will rule over the Empire and takeover the galaxy, learning all of the secrets of the dark side without opposition from the Jedi or the internal strife of the Sith who have stagnated and weakened the objective in which the Sith Empire was founded upon. Let us lead these Dark Masters to become the Lords of the Sith and lead an Empire over the Jedi and the Republic." He empathized the as he spoke. "Let us learn from the mistakes of the Sith and build upon them. Let's finish what Pall, Syn and that group of Dark Jedi started centuries ago, together."

"As you say, the new age." He smiled.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

"Ah, so you're the comprehensive type," said Ashin lightly, looking around the bridge. "I trust you won't mind if I ask what you've done towards this goal, what other Masters have signed on with your agenda, what numbers and qualities apply to your supporters and your powerbase. It's one thing to proclaim a plan, to demonstrate an idea, to be personally committed. It's quite another to work for it.

"Have you worked for it, Vazela? And, if so, what stage has your plan reached? Show me your progress as evidence that this agenda is different from the half-dozen identical plans that others have presented to me without foundation."

Aedan Miles sat in the command chair of the Permanance-class battleship Defenders scourge his violet eyes scanning the space calmly as he noted that the main attack force seemed to be well underway. This ship had been loaned to him for use during jobs for the Fringe and would be used as a home for the wing of fighters known as the Novus Blades. A group of elite command pilots who piloted ships that he had made himself and then some bombers that he used from the Lords of the Fringe aside from the Aeron-class medium bombers the rest of the ships had been swapped out replaced with his fighters. Now they sat ready to roll in the hangar of the ship as the young man seemed to be waiting. He blinked and then opened at channel to @[member="Rave Merrill"] “Hey Merrill this is Aedan Miles reporting in that the Novus Blades are on station to delay any relief forces inbound to Tar Mordren.” Of course he didn’t just hae a permanence-class stashed away with him were a few other ships from Serpena that he had crewed with Fringe forces among them was an Immobilizer 418 cruiser, a pair of Nebulon B Frigates, and 3 of the Dreadnaught-class heavy cruisers. Floating above them was what Aedan liked to call a floating missile barge when truly it was one of the Broadside-class cruisers.

Walking into the hangar. There was a simple drop ship for me and a few other solders should I need them before the tunnel. Each armed and ready for a fight, I counted them. 15 total. Perfect. Each were three teams of five. nodding my head, "I will be heading to a tunnel entrance at the base of the Rebels home who reside here. I need you to cover my back as I get there. Once I am in side. Two teams guard the entrance, the last team will return to the Flagship for further orders." Putting on my mask, and putting my hood on. I walked onto the transport. as I would be taken down.

Drawing my sword. I held it up in my right hand, and with the left I grabbed the strap and wrapped it around my hand. helping me to stay there. I looked at the blade that I had made such a long time ago. Making it when I was in my twenties, Now in my thirties, I still wanted to use the blade in my Fathers Honor. But something ticked in my mind about wanting to move on. Pushing me to become further than what was of my past. Realizing that my father was now holding me back, rather than pushing me forwards. I looked out into the view port to see the planet below. I was the Prophet of my Father and family. But now, I needed to become what I was.

I took a second glance at my blade, and smiled. Taking my chain out from around my chest, I used my flame powers to melt a portion of the chain. And welded it to my sword. Having it attached to the base of the pommel, I wrapped it around my wrist. Now with a chain that wrapped itself all the way up my arm to my shoulder. and then down to the Sith Sword. I smiled. Now with the past of people taking my blade from me, It would never happen again. This was my blade. And would never be taken from me. However, I needed to later on find out how to strengthen the chains on my sword. Maybe then, even lightsabers or even the force, could not break it.

Along the trip to the ground, we had a few bumps in interring the atmosphere. Only when did we get closer to the ground, did I expect troops to fire on us.
@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

"These are questions that I would ask, if I were in your position; and suffices to say, you wouldn't answer any of them with a clear, open answer or tell the whole truth if you were in mine." He gestured to the world below them. "I do not lose anything other than your allegiance and vice versa for yourself, if we part ways today without an alliance intact. You would still have the Fringe Confederation and I would still be a Sith Lord of the Empire, free to conquer the galaxy and move about as we see fit. We are the powerful."

He lowered his hand before continuing. "However, I feel that my tenure as a servant to Emperors has passed. The facade that I forged over the eyes of Voracitos, Ardik and Zambrano has served it's purpose. For the past thirteen years, since the inception of the Obscurity, those in the galaxy that have come to know me believe me to be that Darth Vazela. This is a lie."

"What differentiates myself between the Lords of the Sith that may or may not have come before you is that they have come to cement themselves in power that has been diluted and lost within the stagnation and weakness that people like Circe Savan, Darth Voracitos, Tyrin Ardik and Kaine Zambrano seek out and embody. I have deceived an entire Empire into believing that I am one of them. My name is not Darth Vazela."

"My name is Vilox Pazela."
Vilox Pazela nodded his head a moment before continuing. "We will not just rule over the Sith. We will enslave them. When the Sith are ours, we will create an Empire that stands to conquer the galaxy, not just a small portion of it. We will conquer the Sith to remove the stagnation and weakness that has stopped it from completing it's only objective: the destruction of the Jedi and the Republic. When they have fallen, the galaxy will be ours."

"This isn't just a proposal to topple Zambrano and the Sith. This is a proposal to takeover the entire galaxy."

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

Shinju heard the voice of Rave and gave a nod of her head. Then she realized the alchemmist couldn't see her while she looked upon the interceptors being setup. Her voice came out with a grin to it, that small curling her of lips. "I shall be down there Rave for plenty of violence." Her laugh came next as the Dark Desire lifted up and started towards the planet with systems engaged. The stealth systems of it leading the way as the fighters came behind her. The Dark Swarm she had enjoyed the idea of at Valen and now time to improve upon it. To make it better.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

A slow laugh built in Ashin's throat, and only now did she lead him back from the bridge into the conference room, where @[member="Jared Ovmar"] would join them shortly. The door closed behind them, and the Dark Master turned to face him.

"Better than anyone alive, I understand what it's like to be inside the Sith Empire, at the highest levels, and conceal not only your agenda but your identity. The entire time I was Sith Empress, conqueror of ten thousand worlds, I was a Dark Side-wielding sleeper agent for the Jedi Order. Rest assured, that allegiance no longer has any meaning for me - it ended at least two Grandmasters ago, if not more. So I understand the precise level of difficulty that has characterized your deceit, and exactly how much it counts as the evidence I asked for. You've earned a chance for demonstration, and as I have no desire to derail my plans or put them on hold to discover where your capabilities lie, here's my suggestion.

"I've faced a good portion of the Sith and Jedi Masters who will stand in our way. I have a high respect for combat efficacy, and -- talented as you are at subterfuge -- I have no way of knowing whether you can actually face another true Master successfully. On that planet is a man named Jorus Merrill, a leader of the Rebel Alliance, a Master of the Force with a very specific skillset. What I would request of you is that you take Lord Ovmar and put an end to Master Merrill. Do so in a way that instructs and strengthens Ovmar -- I also prize leadership ability in my allies. Make no mistake, Vilox. You have asked me to invest my time, money, strength and reputation on an unknown quantity. Make that quantity known, and you may well have yourself a deal." She paused, tilting her head. "Merrill, I think, has left the planet's surface, which means he's infinitely more dangerous. There's an old space station which I'd imagine he's turned into some kind of a weapons cache or defensive position. A moment."

She turned away and called up sensor data. "There he is. One unmarked freighter, bound for that very station. If you are what you claim to be, if you can do what you claim to be able to accomplish, Merrill should be no challenge."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Merrill was, in fact, heading for that decrepit space station in a spritely little Corellian freighter, an unexceptional vessel. Deep within the station, behind anti-sensor shielding, he'd stashed enough orbital weapons to make a serious dent in the Fringe ground forces -- or maybe even to blow the fortress should his people be able to evacuate in time. The station still had shields; he'd jury-rigged the reactor into a few more months of life. Nobody was aboard, so far as he knew.

The little freighter pulled into the station's docking bay, and he made for the weapons control room, in the middle of the station.

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]'s Dark Swarm fighters provided welcome cover for the Hammer-class landing craft as all twelve hundred of them touched down on the battered plains and cracked roads of Tar Mordren. The industrial world had seen better days. A hundred thousand personnel unloaded materiel of all kinds, suitable both for assault and for permanent occupation.

Hundreds of speeders, tanks, and small walkers stormed over the plain towards the Rebel fortress. Heavy guns fired up and out from the fortress, interdicting the air and slowing the ground advance to a crawl.

@[member="Aedan Miles"]-
"Miles, this is Merrill. Thanks for the cover. There's some Rebel outposts in comets at the edge of the system. They may provide more of a challenge."

He came to a stop inside the room and listened to her intently. "So this is where the old lies and deceit end, for new ones to come about," he thought to himself. "A shift in the force has occurred this day. Just one final obstacle to solidify this alliance."

Vilox Pazela fell silent, waiting for Lord Ovmar to arrive, his eyes watching Ashin Varanin. "What an ally you could be..." he thought.

Hearing the blasts of ships, tanks, and rifles of all kinds. The drop ship separated from the rest of the group, and headed straight for the rebel base. With the troops that I had ready I looked to my rings as we neared. My right hand seemed to be that of a demon. I smiled at that thought and jumped from the transport above the rebel base. With my shaping powers of the air, I slowed my decent to allow me to live, but still kept going fast to avoid any shots. and with the last 30 feet I let go. Forcing my sword to install energy and slammed down into a group of a dozen men.

My force blast threw every one of them in which ever direction. My blade then lit on fire and was thrown 5 feet to hit a man in the chest. and with a pull of the chain on the force, The man zoomed towards me, with was punched off of the blade. it slapped into my hand only to be sent in a swing to cut a man's head off entirely. With the flames bursting from my sword I slung it right, and from the blade came a ball of flame that engulfed another man in ragtag armor. With a rain of blaster fire from above me did the troops come down and fire at the rest of the men. Allowing me to spare some of my energy.

Nodding to them, I walked towards the base, which was less than half a click away.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Perhaps misinterpreting his silence, Ashin folded her arms. The room was dimly lit, save for a subtle glow from her Bando Gora eyes.

"In my last duel with Moridin, when he came for me at Void Station, we fought aboard the bridge of his flagship. Our fight was causing...spatial distress...for nearby ships and the station. Merrill happened to be a bystander aboard that station. Somehow, he threw the flagship's bridge tower into hyperspace, with myself and Moridin aboard. Only the bridge tower, mind. Ripped it right off the superstructure. Merrill is...interesting, and not always in a good way. I wish you luck."

She left out how she and Moridin had survived that, or how their duel in hyperspace had gone.

Aedan calmly nodded as he heard the report from Rave Merrill and he calmly ordered the Immobilizer to activate its Gravity well generators. "Prepare to engage any Rebel forces that are dragged out of hyperspace I want the Novus Blades and all other squadrons available to launch and stand by to engage enemy fighters. Dreadnaught-class to the fore with the Nebulons protecting the Broadside. Defenders Scourge will hold the center of the formation and focus on targeting any capital ships they have." He watched as his orders were carried out and he calmly leaned forward his fingers intertwining as he rested his elbows on his knees calmly.

Rave.

That was the only reason the Sith Lady was here - the certain alchemist witch, delectably enticing, terribly gorgeous, and wonderfully seductive. And the best part - she didn't even do it intentionally.

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

Shinju looked at the massive amount of personnel and equipment from Hammer, she could reach out and feel with the force what was happening on the planet but she could feel plenty coming from the people around where her ship landed. The blades she had quickly clinking while it set about with her armor. The cape covering the two derriphan's on her back and the chainblade in her hand. Her saber on her thigh still a favorite but she had never gotten to use such a wonderful blade its teeth needed to be blooden, to taste that first bite of flesh.

Then she saw the one who spoke to her. "Lady Exedō we have a position sent from Master Merril, the location for the rebels will be assaulted on your command." Her smile broadened at that, the news of more people and more things to kill. Her wanting to massacre all of the rebels was more then enough as shinju bounced up and down clapping. The chainblade sith sword pointed at the ground but revving up with each bounce. Oh this was exciting. "Then prepare to get them and massacre is too nice a word. We shall leave them as we left those children in the orphanage.... Buried alive."

@[member="Circe Savan"], she of uncertain commitment to any number of causes, she who believed more transparently than most Sith that factions and grand events were for her personal benefit, she who showed up at the most strategically important move in the history of the south end of the galaxy merely to hit on the director of the ground landing-

Rave presented a brilliant if sharp-edged smile as Circe came onto her bridge, the bridge of the Finality-class supertransport that was currently unloading the last of the twelve hundred dropships. "Lady Savan. And just when I thought you'd picked a side at last. Come to lend a hand? I could use it."

Spencer adjusted her tunic as she listened to the chatter of the ground forces, they were moving quickly towards the stronghold. It was their target and the closer they got, the woman felt every ounce of fear the enemy felt. The existence of her empathy had been crushed through her overbearing defense, she was capable of holding everyone away from her – incasing her mind in a block. Not anymore, she allowed herself to freely be felt through the force and she was able to feel back.

Stronger, much stronger than she had been when she was a child. Her mind was capable of filtering the emotions and keeping her sane without going into shock. Taking a deep breath, she looked in the mirror of the locker container. Yellow stains on her eyes, like the tainted darkness that threatened to consume her. Possibly Anaya Fen was right, her actions lead to this – she was walking the line too quickly, no restraint. Turning her head from the mirror, she slammed it shut quickly and headed towards the hanger of the shuttle.

Closing her eyes, she searched for one mind and one mind only. Locking onto the dragon’s she smirked.

You ready to have a little fun @[member="Faenrovon The Radiant"]

A rumbling came from inside the shuttle's hangar. A sixty-eight foot long, four ton dragon stirred and the entire shuttle rocked with his movements. His scales were white, like snow and pearls. They glistened, radiant - his namesake. Large eyes opened, revealing irises of a paralyzing yellow hue. One was slightly clouded, still healing from the effects of an amphistaff's venom.

"Hmm, why have you awakened me from my slumber, little one?" Faenrovon spoke, utilizing the Force ability of Comprehend Speech to converse in Basic. His voice rumbled throughout the shuttle like thunder. "Do we fly at last?"

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
It had taken Jared longer to reach the Chimaera than he had thought it would. There had been some malfunctions with all the shuttles, which slowed him down considerably. But now he was finally in the other ship's hangar bay. Gingerly he stepped out of the shuttle, taking a wide look at his surroundings. Men were busy loading supplies, getting ready for the coming fight. Others were doing a last-minute check-up of their guns, it would have been awkward if their trusty weapons malfunctioned during an assault.

An aide came running towards him, he had been cleared already – but this one was overzealous it seemed. With a frown on his face he halted his short spurt right before Jared and started to direct a dozen questions at him. Jared sighed softly, bureaucracy was a pain everywhere it seemed. Even on the Empress's ship itself. With a jerk of his hand, he cut the flood of questions off. The Lord of the Fringe regarded the man in front of him with a silent curiosity and then said: “I am Jared Ovmar, Lord of the Fringe. Bring me to Grand Admiral Karrde, she is expecting me.”

The lad could not speak at first and then started to stammer apologies, for he did not know who he had been addressing. “Do not fret, you were protecting the Grand Admiral. I admire your diligence.” With a grateful look, the man nodded and gestured to follow him. And so Jared did, following him to the location of his Empress.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"]​

Tilting her head she noticed the clouded eye, she hadn’t learned what happened, but she made it a point she would. There were other things on her mind at the time. Walking up to the large beast, she smiled seeing his scales. The girl was never one for anything flashy, but the majestic creature in front of her left her in awe time after time.

“We do, the Fringe is taking control of this planet and we need to spear head an attack on a strong hold. You and I will help lead the charge; you think you’re up for it?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom