Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Caracal stealth suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
s76PI2.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Stealth bodysuit
  • Weight: Light
  • Resistances: Low
    • Energy: High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: Average
    • Other: EMP/Ion: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Stealth: The Caracal Stealth Suit contains the LK- Phantom camouflage system, allowing for excellent stealth capabilities. By blending into both its surroundings and with sound dampening, the Caracal can remain near invisible.
WEAKNESSES
  • EMP: The Caracal Stealth Suit is vulnerable to EMP blast that can damage its electronics and leave the wearer temporarily un-camouflauged.
DESCRIPTION
Not every situation requires an invasion force or a squad of commandos to get the job done, sometimes stealth is best option. That's where the Caracal Stealth Suit comes in. This suite was designed to infiltrate enemy lines to carry out subtle missions without drawing much attention. While the suite consists of all the same features as the average shock trooper or ranger armor, it is the only one to have a LK- Phantom camouflage system, which allows it to operate unseen behind enemies lines. There is a draw back though, while the Caracal has thin threads
Phrik woven into its Duramesh bodysuit, the armor is thin and doesn't offer near as much protection as standard trooper armor, most of the Caracal's armor protects the helmet and vital electronics for its stealth systems.

Last edited:
Vora Kaar Vora Kaar sorry that was my fault. I read it really early in the morning and wasn't fully awake, so my mind saw it as limited or, not limited to. Sorry about that. Changed to semi-unique. Do I have to make any changes to resistances?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom