Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't stay away Long

Draco smiled at her and nudged her playfully as they walked through the trees. He just wanted her, and he wanted a life with her, not a life around hers that needed to be contorted and manipulated to intersect with hers occasionally. Such a life was fun, and would be nice for them both for a time, but they both desired more than just a fun weekend together every now and again. A lot of their future depended on him, and getting rid of the demons he bore inside him. He knew it wouldn't be an easy journey and wouldn't be something he could just go do. But it would be a quest befitting her Knight-Errant. In time, he would earn the gift of her love. He had it now, but he was not yet deserving of such a gift, and he knew that to be true.

"Well, you hadn't exactly seen all I had to offer," he smiled, quickly kissing her cheek, letting her pull him along another path leading down a hill. "Not that you were leading me on, that without the constant presence of my charm you would come to your senses. My charms aren't as ensnaring as your feminine wiles." He was grinning, teasing her back. She had certainly ensnared him completely during their weekend together, making him loath having to separate and long for getting to have another weekend like this one. He could see her looking him over, her face from one of subtle arousal to one of sorrow as she shifted over him, reinforcing his feelings for her. That she could love him, be attracted to him, and be sympathetic for his old wounds reassured him of her feelings for him and his feelings for her.

He could hear the sound of running water in the distance, "Yes, I can hear it, cyar'ika. Is that what you are wanting to show me?"

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

[SIZE=12pt]She nodded in answer to his question, “Yes though this is just an offshoot of something larger, I still think you will like it”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Falling in love is a lot like death, it chooses you, it decides the moment and all the events that will occur. Then it uses you, you become malleable in its warm pliable hands. It doesn’t bother asking any questions, like do you want it, or need it, it happens and fills in a gaping hole. Love, and the galaxy blossoms with its beautiful never-ending ache.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Draco and her unending need for him, that never-ending ache.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]As they neared the falls puffs of fog rolled towards them their world changed from beautiful reality to ethereal beauty. The trees are parting leading them up to the edge of the water the soft lapping sounds against the rim. A scene that could belong in any fairy tale holo.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The Falls –[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Faith turned to look at Draco’s face, “This is just a small little one that comes from Cloud Shape Falls with is much further but this place is beautiful. What most don’t realize is that there is a cave behind the falls, the beauty of what they are looking at well it takes all of their attention.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Bluegreen waters that teemed with life, rays of sunlight streamed through shining in golden pools upon the water. Faith squeezed Draco’s hand ever so slightly, “beautiful?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She wanted him to be pleased to see what she saw.[/SIZE]

[member="Draco Vereen"]

What Draco saw was much more than a waterfall. While the natural beauty of the pristine waterfall, the trees around it, the little seclude spot on Alderaan that Faith so enjoyed was a majestic sight. The light din of water crashing upon water and rock buzzed through the air, evening birds sang, and small insects chirped quietly. This place was beautiful to anyone, even the grimmest man or woman. But to Draco it was more. It was something Faith had thought to show him, to share its secrets with him. It was a trust she had with him, and that meant much more to him than the place itself.

Perhaps it was love that clouded them both, that made them hope for the impossible, but it would be love for one another that made that future a reality. He knew he would be a weakness for her, that his past would besmirch her even in the years to come. He couldn't change that past, nor did he want to. Every choice, pitfall, and stumble he had suffered through led him to this spot, right now, with Faith, hand in hand. But he knew it would be a source of pain to her, and he didn't want that for her. Of all the things he was willing to do for her, walking away to save her pain wasn't one of them. Be it selfishness or knowing being left would harm her more, he couldn't tell. Perhaps it was both. "Yes, it is cyar'ika." He let his barefeet feel the edge of the water, and he turned to her with a smile. "So, there is a cave?"

He let his arms go limp, her grip on his hand outstretching his arm as he stepped backwards into the water. "Can we go look at it? or is it too late for that?" He asked quietly, just over the noise of the tranquil waterfall. He needed her. He had realized it before, but the thought bumped its way back into his mind, and he agreed. He did need her. He needed her love, her approval, her to be safe and happy. Her to miss him while he was gone, and love him when he was near. "Ner runi, I'm glad we found each other. I've never loved anyone like I love you. I hope that one day, you can be happy in my arms for all to see, but for now, I will settle for you just being happy in my arms." He gave her a gentle tug, beckoning her out into the water with him.

"ner kar'ta Ni kar'taylir darasuum gar. Narir va gar kar'taylir de jii Ni malyasa'yr ramaanar ures gar?" It was one of the things she had learned long ago that to honor the men she loved Dar'yaim and now Draco was to tell them in their own language. To show an honor to the resol'nare that he as a mandalorian honored. Faith kept hold of his hand walking towards him.

She would be happy in his arms no matter where they were, he was home. Wherever he was that was where home was. How could it be otherwise? It was how he made her feel. All too often he makes her feel as if she is naked before him, that he sees everything and immediately seeks to envelop her in an embrace that warms her and covers any flaws that she may have.

"It's not too late, and yes there really is a cave." She laughed, "my brother Theo found it when were kids I was surprised to find it still here once the vong forming had been cleared. I guess mother was right about that, Alderaan really had begun to heal itself." The water had risen to her knees as they moved.

Happiness, Joy, elation whatever you wanted to call it filled her that he found her world and this place beautiful. All things were possible. "Are you wanting to see it?" Of course he was why else ask if it was really there.

She walked slowly letting him tug her along as she acted like she was only doing this for his sake, she did it for both their sakes. For them to have these moments to look upon when things are hard, when separation is unavoidable, and they struggle to remember why they chose the paths they were on.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

my heart, I love you. Don't you know by now that I would die without you

"Ni kartaylir cyar'ika. Ures gar cad nayc jibr jatur oya'la." He said, tugging her along into the water with a smile. He did want to see the cave, to hear about her past with it, her happy memories of it. She resisted feebly, and he knew what that meant. It meant she was teasing him, feigning resistance so that she could prolong the night together before they were forced apart. He drew her to him as he waded into the water, easing backwards towards the waterfall, the cool water prickling against his skin in contrast to the warm spring air, the warmth of her heart filling him.

"Come on ner runi. I want you to show me and tell me everything about why this cave is special to you, so that it will be special to us." He let his words sink in, the water now past his waist as he approached the falls. It would be deepest just before the falls, and he supposed he might still be on his feet, but she wouldn't. He would have to hold her up, against himself or she would have to swim. He secretly hoped for the former, so that he could hold her against his chest and feel their heart beats mingle once again. So that he could look up into her deep brown eyes and see how they shone when she cast her gaze upon.

His heart beat a little faster, and he blushed. He hadn't felt like this for a long time, and she was filling him with her love for the past two days. It would be enough to last him while they were forced apart, but it would never be enough for a life time. A feeling that he was always satisfied and comfortable in her presence, yet always longed for more. He was a glutton for her love, and yet he was satisfied with how things between them had progressed. He had work to do, to earn her affections, but he was happy to do so. "And then, we can lay and watch the stars in each others arms." His smile widened a bit and he's eyes shone off the light reflected by the water as she pierced him with her gaze.

I know . Without you there is no life worth living.

Her heart swelled to hear his response she still hung back slightly so that he could tug her along even as she smiled at him. All that she felt was there in her eyes for him to see the shine that was only for him.

She nodded, "Ok...well my brother [member="Theodosius"] is a Kashi Mystic and all that is elemental he is affected by. So when we found this place it was like the beginning of a journey for him and an awakening of his senses." She got sad for a moment, "I miss him Draco very much we were very close and...well I wish he was here." She looked towards the falls the gentle roar becoming louder as they got closer.

She missed the connection she had with Theo their ability to know one another's minds it was a deep bond that she had never shared with anyone else. It was unsettling and yet reassuring and for her not to feel him now...worried her that he was dead if not dead then he was some place where the force was null.

The mists of the falls coated their skin, "we have to go through there see the dark area to the left" She inched them that way, the color of the water was changing meaning it was getting deeper. Soon she wouldn't be able to walk..."ok...water is rising" she clutched his hand not wanting to let go but not sure how she would manage to get to the opening.

She moved closer, "Don't mind if I invade your space a little do you?" she looked up.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco's smile widened and he pulled her close, wrapping his arms underneath her butt, getting a good grip on it and hefting her up against his chest, his stormy grey eyes looking up into her blog golden amber eyes. They shone with an inner light that warmed him, made his blood surge. The water lapped around his neck, ripples touching his chin as he held her a little higher than him.

"I didn't know your brother is missing. It seems most your family is missing and hasn't been heard from in a long time. I'm sorry, the not knowing for certain is hard, better to know in my opinion." His own family was buried in some mass grave on Eriadu, but at least he knew what happened to them. Faith didn't even have a marker for her family members that were lost. Life was cruel like that, offering her the illusion of hope for all those years, but then had brought him to her, letting them rescue each other. He made a mental note to put his information network to work about news of any of her missing family members, something, anything to help her. To give her hope, or to give her closure. He shifted his somber features back into one of delight and mischief, "But you have me now."

"And I've got you, cyar'ika. Just relax and let me carry you through." His voice shifted to a reassuring tone, with traces of his roguish pride throughout. Draco slowly stepped through the waterfall, seeing it crash through her hair, only closing his eyes only for a second. His eyes opened again, and he could see the water dripping from her skin and he squeezed her butt just a bit harder, biting his lip trying to restrain himself. But he didn't set her down when they crossed into the cave, he couldn't yet set her down, enjoying the view of her wet skin and shirt and the glimmer in her eyes.

[SIZE=12pt]Ok there were times she’d act helpless if it meant he’d do what he was doing, pull her close hold her this tightly. She couldn’t help but smile looking into those eyes, eyes that shone brightly with adoration and love.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yes and yes it seems all the males in my family have gone missing. I’ve wondered at times if it was a conspiracy. But what would it gain someone, it makes no sense. I want to know, I just don’t think the answers are out there”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She saw it then that look that said I’m going to help for a brief instance he was far away then back. She caressed his cheek lightly with her finger tips.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Relax..easier said than done. She only moved slightly, “I have you” she whispered putting her arms around his neck, “you’re in such trouble” she teased him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She didn’t look to see when they would cross through it, no she kept her gaze on him as the cascade of water fell upon them Faith buried her face into Draco’s neck once through she came up shaking her head slightly a shower of water dripped from the long dark locks.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He had not put her down if it was cold in the cave she did not know it, she was quite aware that she was now soaking wet. Taking both hands she pushed back Draco’s own thick mane from his face.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“The cave isn’t very big cyar’ika it’s just a hideout.” Her voice did not carry the rush of the falls the only other sound heard right now.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“As you can see” She smiled, without looking around, “it’s just..rocks.” She was warm. She kissed him lightly, “ever been in a cave?”[/SIZE]

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco's smile had faded, but he was not somber. He was barely restrained, her fingers brought him a hint of comfort, a light caress informing him she was comfortable with her current circumstances behind the waterfall. The dim light of the slowly waning sun shone through the waterfall enough that they could still see, and he liked what he saw of her. Her soothing smile causing his heart to pound against his ribs, her held up in his tight grasp, his hands just beneath the water feeling her warmth, her body pressed up against him sharing her inner fire, water dripping from her dark hair to her shoulders, forming little beads on her skin. Wet fabric clinging to her smooth skin, like a perfect marble statue made by one of the old masters of Alderaan's history. Her eyes that seemed to shine with an inner light. Maybe he was imagining it, but to him her eyes glinted with light even in the dimness of the small cave.

He didn't turn to look at the cave, his stormy grey eyes still locked with her amber orbs. Her light kiss, causing him to sigh out, trying to rise up with her lips, as though she was testing the limits of his resolve. "What if I like that trouble, cyar'ika?" He said as pulled her up sharply and suddenly, readjusting her so that he could nibble gently her neck, leaving a small hickey on the side of her neck. "What if I wanted to be in more trouble?" Draco asked with a passing devilish grin as he straightened up, pressing her back against the cave wall gently.

"I've been in caves. But never with you. Never this one. This one is special to you, and now its special to me." His excitement increased, his heart thundered, and he kissed her, pressing his lips to hers, his eyes closing as he breathed her in, stole her breath greedily, as though he could not live without it, and pressed his body against hers. After what felt like an eternity he pulled away, "Faith. I don't know what I will do when you leave me tomorrow, but I know I will be heartless and empty while you are gone. That my soul will go with you. And that when you are finally in my arms again, I will be whole again." His voice was warm, his breath hot, and his tone sincere. His mind couldn't wander with her in his arms, pressed against him like this. His mind was focused and his blood surged through him. He grinned up at her devilishly again, "But for right now, I won't be letting you go."

[SIZE=12pt]She felt her heart beating faster, goddess what he was insinuating, or what she was hearing was making her warm through out, “I can give you trouble cyar’ika, all kinds” If he only knew[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She touched her nose to his even as he pressed her hard against the wall of the cave. She can hear how breathless he’s become even as she becomes all tingling inside. She knows how much she loves this confident assertive man before her he had learned quickly and expertly his way around her and used it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Even her best laid defenses disappear when she feels both their hearts beating[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Oh the women at court were going to be eating their hearts out over him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I could just give you a small taste of trouble” Faith somehow managed to whisper. Heat was building between them something that ran from the top of her head to the very tip of her toes. He was so hard to resist.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Or what if I made you wait?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Faith cannot help herself and how he makes her feel, all the rules that she had once melted days ago. A single hand caressed the back of Draco’s hair, she can see it in his eyes what he wants and blind woman could see what he wanted.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I need you Draco you occupy my ever thought day and night, and even in my dreams.” I’ll fade away to nothing if you do, she looked into those stormy grey eyes piercing and strong like the best tempered beskar.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“It’s what is inside the cave that makes it special,” she meant them, they were special making their own memories, “a beautiful memory something that we can share, our own memory. Don’t let go Draco, don’t ever let go”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He’s a fever that Faith can’t shake, doesn’t want to shake so she does the one thing that could shatter both their resolve she places a hungry kiss on him and pulls him closer trouble it is.[/SIZE]

[member="Draco Vereen"]

The fires within them both burned hotter, mingling together and feeding each other as they held each other in a passionate embrace. His blood rose as he held her against the cave wall, their bodies pressed together in the water. "But you know you can't wait." He whispered, her breath hot against his skin, warming the droplets of water running off his shoulders as she exhaled against him, her nose touching his. She didn't realize what she did to him, how she made him feel, what she made him crave. Not fully at least.

Faith was well aware of her feminine wiles and power over him, but her emotions bled into the Force. One thing she couldn't hide from him was how she felt, and it was that honesty, that connection they shared that let him know they were made for each other. That they could weather this storm of risks for each other. He just needed that honesty with her at all times, and for now it was something they couldn't have. It would have to come in time, as they grew together. As his life and her life ended and their life began.

"Never, cyar'ika. Not ever." He answered her pleas with a low whisper, kissing her lightly, biting at her lower lip playfully as she looked down into him with her amber brown eyes. He needed her. And he wanted a lot longer than twenty minutes. "Here, or do you want me to carry you back to the lake house." His whispered question was followed by him dipping his head, pressing his lips against her neck, pressing his body against hers, blood continuing to surge through his veins. Whatever choice she made, he wouldn't be letting her down out of his grasp any time soon.

Trouble it was.

She clung to him her mind already racing with memory of touching of what she knew he could or would do to her.

As his lips touched a sensitive nerve "Draco" she whispered she tried to hide her ragged breathing, but her desires rippled through her She wanted him terribly. Control,. Is that what she needed?

She wrapped her legs around his waist, breathing heavily, "can you wait till the house?" her fingers massaged his upper arms, putting her lips to his ear a gentle breath kissed him while her voice begged an answer "tell me my dragon what you want?"

She could ask anything of him but what did he want.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco didn't have to think as she breathed raggedly against him, gasping for air between moments of yearning and longing. He heard he speak, he gentle, warm, breath in his ear as she wrapped her legs about hims and her hands slipped to his upper arms, her tone begging for an answer. Her voice rang through his ears.

"No I can't wait till the house." He whispered back, nibbling on her neck again, slipping one of his hands beneath the hem of her shirt, feeling her stomach and the muscles beneath the wet fabric surging with every breath she took. "I won't wait that long." His own voice was ragged and raw from surging against her, holding her up against the wall of the small little cave hidden behind the low rumble of the waterfall before them.

She had waited too long to give an answer to him if she wanted to go back now, his restraint was broken as he felt her deep desire through the Force. He let her slip down, so that she was eye level with him, and he looked past her, kissing her neck, biting softly on her ear before whispering into it, his voice a low guttural grunt almost. "No, I need you now."

The look in his eyes yes she had waited too long or was it just right. Whatever it did not matter she begged him to continue. The sound the tiny echoes of passions covered by the cascading water. A stillness shattered by desire.

Later

They left their special place to swim before the falls tired and heated the water was refreshing. Faith stood in water to her shoulder, "I'm not going to be able to walk straight for a week Draco Vereen and it will be your fault."

It was going to be a long night for tomorrow would come and all this would end.

Faith clicked water his way.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco looked at her and smiled, standing hip deep in the warm water, shaking out his hair as he watched her in the dusk light in the water, just like their first night together in the lake country. She seemed to glow tonight, radiating beauty, desire, passion, love. "I will carry you back to bed when you are ready, cyar'ika. I'm not through with you, I'm just resting." He said with a roguish grin as she teased him. "And I will be certain to massage the soreness from your muscles before we go to sleep." The water she splashed at him, made him cover his face and then slip into the lake, backstroking over to her, laying out in the warm comfortable water with his beloved princess.

"Besides, I will have your fingernail marks in my back for just as long, and I'm not complaining. In fact, I rather like having them." The water tingled his very minor wounds she had inflicted on him, causing his mind to flash memories of the cave into the forefront of his mind again. This night would be worth remembering, filled with passion and desire. He wasn't sorry about having been overwhelmed in the moment either. It was refreshing to know she could shatter his restraints and batter down his defenses with but a look. He enjoyed the feeling that she reciprocated his affections and passions, that Faith, the gorgeous proper Princess of Alderaan and Aldera, could be so different for him, and him alone.

Draco steadied himself, face up in the water, floating along side her looking into her eyes, seeing the fires lit inside them, and the love that burned like the hottest forges behind them. Yes, this was what he wanted. A house on a lake, Faith, maybe a few children running around. He would be happy with that, even if they had to juggle their responsibilities as a Princess and as an Alor, he would be happy. And they could juggle those things, easily, they would just have to trust each other. And they would have moments like this, with each other all to themselves to combat the struggles they would face. She was his heart, she carried with her his soul, so that he would never be whole while she was away, but she, nor he, would never be truly alone again.

[SIZE=12pt]He had that YES! I have conquered the cave!! He always had that satisfied look, a dreamy kind of tired, a sexy leer that gave her chills.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The water felt great it relaxed them both and they were the only disturbance there. Ripples gently headed towards the shore another lazy way to spend a day watching ripples.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You will not carry me back I will walk, and you’re not through with me?” She laughed, “you did take the vitamins didn’t you.” She flicked the water again towards him, “I will take that massage too” she laughed. She would need it, she got her exercise that time there was no need to go running.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She couldn’t help but watch him he laid there under the sun the light glistening off the droplets on his skin making him sparkle, a diamond a jewel that was wholly hers.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Oh yeah, I forgot about those, well it was a cave, and there was a lot of growling” She smiled brightly remembering. “I need to collect my clothes, you keep pealing them off and dropping them in places”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She dropped under water for a moment and then broke the surface nearer to him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“We will have to live near the water Draco I think we enjoy it too much to not” She reached over and walked her fingers across his stomach.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]She didn’t want to go back yet..they had time, dark wasn’t for a bit yet.[/SIZE]

[member="Draco Vereen"]

He laughed as she splashed a little more water at him, her teasing affection clear as he floated around on the surface of the lake, looking up at her, backdropped by the beautiful darkening blue sky, with twinges of purple through it as the sun lowered closer to the horizon. "Well it has been a long time for me Cyar'ika. And never with you before. Next time we can sit and just hold each other for hours on end if you like, but I waited thirty years for this weekend alone with you, but this time I'm making the most of the time I have to leave a lasting impression on you."

He remembered her clothes. He wasn't sure how many changes she had brought, but as he remembered it, she had her riding clothes stored somewhere and he had robbed her of two outfits now, last nights still possibly on the lake shore along with his good pants. "Oh yeah. We might need to hunt down our clothes from last night before we head back to the house." He said, grinning, his voice teasing and jovial. He was a bit proud of his conquests, but that isn't what he considered them. More along the lines of appeasing his princess and being proud she was pleased enough to want more.

Her fingers walking across his stomach tickled a bit and he chuckled as he lay face up in the water, wrapping an arm around her and holding her against himself, stabilizing himself on her. "Yes I agree. I say, we pick a lake near a mountain and buy the whole area. Maybe a lake fed by hot springs so its warm in the winter and the summers aren't too sweltering because of the altitude." He had plans. He could build them a home with his own hands if he had to, but he doubted she would want to live in a dirt floor cabin. No, his princess needed her own little slice of paradise on Alderaan or on Aldera, which ever she preferred.

"I'm impressed Draco such stamina cyar'ika" Faith stood there her eyes closed finding her calm that point within herself where all anxiety and angry melted away and found peace. She could hear the water wash over the shore, the gentle rustle of the leaves as the breeze kissed each leaf, another deep breath she could hear Draco breathing.

His voice giving her hope for the future, 'umhmm be hard to find a lake fed by a hot spring, might find a hot spring in a cave though." She could almost see the mountains of Alderaan jagged, snow capped and cold. High above the thranta surfed on the winds, "nothing like the water"

Small foot prints racing down the sands of the coast, two little faces with bright blue eyes, and platinum blonde hair, yes it was a dream wasn't it. She smiled though.

"umhmm or you'll have to buy me a new wardrobe." At the rate things were going yes many things were going to happen because, that is what happens when you run around undressed all the time, and act like hormonal teenagers.

"Nice big cabin, large rooms, windows for light, porch to sit on, and defensible cause never know when someone gets a wild hair" Faith opened her eyes she felt so much better.

"Ok big boy, we need to start back, it's going to be dark soon, and we need to find our clothes, all of them" She looked at Draco floating around, "you aren't sleeping there are you?" She smiled oh...should she do this one last thing, just because it would be fun.

OH YEAH!

She pushed back and laid back, then began kicking as hard as she could..

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco lay in the water looking up at her, seeing the slight streaks of purple outlining her face. Watching her calm herself, simply enjoying being this close to her, and her enjoying being this close to him. Yes, he was smitten. Deep, head over heels in love with a Princess far beyond his expectations. When he had met her, he wasn't seeking this. No, he was seeking something else, but she had hammered down his defenses, gotten him to open up about Abigail, and she had reciprocated his attraction and affection. Then she had proven he strength of will and pride, commanding his respect, honing his attraction and affections further. And then she had given into his charms, even after she had been told how broken he was. She was far too good for him, even at his best. And he was undeserving of her love. He smiled contentedly, he may not deserve it, but he certainly enjoyed the feeling of belonging and the banishment of his loneliness.

"The Force is my ally, ner runi. I've called on it several times this weekend." His voice was teasing, even if he wasn't entirely joking. "Then perhaps a nice lake like this, with mountains behind it. I like mountains occasionally, but I think you are right that we do need to live next to water like this." She felt warm in the water, her aura comfortable and calm as they simply spent time together, next to each other. He held her loosely, just enough to steady himself next to her and keep from drifting off.

"Defensible? How many people do you think I will have to run off?" He was joking of course, he had thought about it as well, and planned for some things. He knew that their house wouldn't be their only residence. He just knew they would have to be prepared for certain inevitable things. Then even as he was relaxing beside her, letting the water keep him afloat, dozing comfortably she asked him if he was asleep. "No, not yet."

Then she dunked him under the water and surged away from him, spraying him with water as he resurfaced in surprise, trying to clear his airways and laugh at the same time. Yeah, hormonal teenagers wasn't a bad way to describe them.

She was headed for the shore, and the path. But wait...Feth her clothes were on the rock she turned and could see Draco there recovering from her little stunt. She laughed, she couldn't help it.

"I got you" She smiled satisfied with the results, "so....whatcha gonna do about it hmmmm" she teased. Now she knew that he could do many things right now, the anticipation was in waiting to see what it was. She could ask herself if she was willing to run down that trail back to the house, or would she see nothing...she did need her clothes though , she laughed.

Draco was standing there...she smiled again, did a little victory dance.

This is what they needed that ability to laugh, to be close,

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom