Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't stay away Long

Draco smiled at her, standing on the bottom of the lake looking over at her with a devious grin on his face as she laughed. "Yes, you got me." He started wading through the water towards her. What would she do, swim for the shore and run down the trail naked? No, not his princess, she would go for her clothes and he would catch her and then she would be in his arms. The water rippled as he moved through the water, starting to swim slowly in her direction. "I haven't decided what I'm gonna do about it, cyar'ika." The setting sun shone against her glistening body and wet hair, and his eyes drifted over her body and then back to her eyes, continuously drifting around her.

He saw her little victory dance, and stopped for a moment, arching his eyebrows with a chuckle, blushing a bit as his heart raced a bit faster. Perhaps she wasn't aware how attractive she was and how attracted he was to her, or perhaps she was aware and was trying to use that against him to get out of his retribution. "But maybe I could be lenient on you. Just this once. If you were convincing enough." He surged through the water towards her. Draco loved her unconditionally and totally, but that didn't mean he wasn't about to dunk her head underwater and messing with her. It also wouldn't stop him from massaging her later and laying comfortably with her in his arms.

This is what they needed. To laugh, be playful, and together. Not everything needed revolve around physical intimacy, but they did click well. And they did enjoy each other's presence and just be together. That's what he wanted with her, and that she was playing with him now, maybe that's what she wanted to.

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

That look oh she could recognize it no matter how much someone gazed upon you with love, and passion the look of a predator was easily seen. Draco had that gaze that could easily send tremors of anticipation throughout her entire being. Goddess how she loved him.

She laughed nervously as he got closer, was he intending to dunk her? She arched a brow, oh he wouldn't do that.....would he?

Faith took a step backwards, she looked for an opening where she could escape his grasp.

"Now Draco honey, it's just a little water" She smiled.

Ringlets of his hair rested on his shoulders and curved around his face, droplets shimmering under the sun lingered on his skin, and the smolder that was ever present in his look, his gaze raked over her and heat pooled within. Oh goddess he was a sexy man.

She sighed in content knowing any moment he was going to reach her, she blinked, oh he was going to dunk her!
Faith started to move to Draco's right, back into the water maybe she could escape...or maybe she didn't know where else to go!

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco could see that look in her eyes, the affirmation of her love for him, and the subtle fear, well not fear, anticipation she felt as she was trying to figure out what he was going to do to her when he did finally catch her silky smooth, toned, tanned body. His eyes blinked as he tried to focus on her face and not her dripping wet body as she stood in the shallows looking for where to go. He found it difficult despite having held her against himself only moments ago. Draco realized he simply couldn't get enough of Faith, physically, emotionally, spiritually. He was simply a glutton for her in all her facets.

She stepped backwards, "Just a little water shouldn't be so bad then." He smiled devilishly as he got closer, surging through the water towards her. He still wasn't sure, Mud or water? The warrior in him felt the need to establish dominance by one ups manship, but the lover in him didn't want to delay any make up they had by her needing a shower. Which part would win out he wasn't sure, he would let instinct decide once he had his arms around her and held her at his mercy.

As she darted back into the water to swim away from him, back to the house. He angled continuing to chase his lover down, seeing the water drip off her hair and onto her skin, feeling a deep attraction for her as she teased with him. He moved to scoop her up, wrapping his arms around her waist to lift her out of the water and hold her up. He would worry about what to do with her later. It was more fun to let his instincts take over and see what she did to try and get out of his retribution.

It was becoming evident that Draco's mind was not really on retribution but definitely on catching her and showing her his point of view. Umhmm, her gaze swept over him again as she tried to get passed.

But in her moment of admiration it was too late, he had her, she wiggled around playfully shoving him and hitting his arm, as he lifted her out of the water.

Caught. Oh Feth. "Draco Vereen don't you dare!"

He was waiting, hesitating, oh that meant he was thinking what to do next, so..when you're naked and caught by a naked man who is trying to figure out does he want to dominate or show love what does the woman do. Faith fought Draco the only way she knew how with him, she tried throwing all of her weight backwards towards him.

Her thought, even though his feet were firmly planted, get off balance and try to get free before hitting water...ha-ha, she wasn't that quick if they fell, she'd fall too accomplishing what he seem to want, dunk her.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

As Draco held Faith up against him he was wondering what to do with her when she shoved backwards, using her butt to knock him off balance, sending him backwards holding her, sending her into the water behind him. Water crashed around him, tickling at his nose as they both hit the surface and plunged beneath it. His first instinct was to ensure she was alright, unharmed and hadn't hit anything painful, and as soon as he was able to tell she was okay he broke the surface laughing. "Are you alright, ner runi?" He asked to be sure, her well being always first on his mind.

"That's no fair. You can't use your butt against me. You know how I love it too much to doing anything to it." He was smiling and teasing, walking slowly back to where she had hit the water. A little water never hurt anyone, and so long as it was fun and playful nothing but fond memories would come from it. So far he was having a fine time with her, and he didn't expect that would change in the next century. "So, I dared. What are you gonna do about it?" He asked, waiting to see what she thought would be a fitting punishment for such a crime.

While he did so, he moved through the water, slowly, this time a bit more sensually than before. He had caught her gaze of admiration and he had been admiring her as well. There was never such a thing as too much of Faith for him, and it was equally true about her when she was naked.

SPLASH!!!

Faith came up sputtering, pushing her hair back she looked for Draco, "My Butt is my defense system, my cushion!" She laughed. "I'm fine"

What was she gonna do about it, "Oh you are going to pay now" she splashed the water towards him, "How's this cyar'ika, hmmm..." She splashed him over and over all while giggling she felt so silly.

Problem, she realized it wasn't stopping him he was coming for her. It was only a matter of time, moments, breaths before he'd be there. She wouldn't run this time, no this time she was waiting for him.

She was sure they both wanted the same thing right now. She smiled he was becoming easier to read with those dark looks and slowly loping movements. Umhmm they were going to have a long happy relationship with ups and downs, moments of indecision and sadness but as long as he always looked at her like this they'd overcome everything.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

She came up, and she splashed him playfully, giggling like a schoolgirl as she did so, her aura lined with happiness, joy, and playfullness. Was this all he really wanted out of life? Not completely. He wanted children of his own, for once to have a son or daughter of his own blood with the woman, with Faith, whom he loved more dearly than anything else in the galaxy. He knew he would love those children whole heartedly, and though he had done his best to raise Abigail and treat her as his own child, there would always be that difference, that she wasn't actually his, that she had been taken from a woman he didn't even like. A Slaver he despised in fact. Faith spoke about her rear and draco quipped in response, "I know, and its my favorite cushion so you have to take care of it." He grinned rather devilishly, laying claim to her back side.

But not Faith, she was different, they shared a deep connection through their experiences in life, the contrasts in their lives drawing them together. Then there was also the love they shared for each other, her strength of will, seemingly torn down as they spent time alone. He knew she was strong to her convictions, but for him, she softened. He appreciated that change, that little difference in her personality just for him. He was different for her too, softer, sweeter. With a gentler touch that told her he would never harm her or let her come to harm, that she was special, different than anyone else. That she was loved.

He splashed water back at her as he got to her putting his hands around her waist and yanking her up against him in the warm lake water as the sun set behind her, purple streaks outlining her head, her amber eyes glowing like the last remnants of the sun's light as it set beyond the horizon, marking the last day they would spend together on this trip, but not the last time they would be together. Never the last. "So, I think its two to one? So, what are you gonna do to make it up to me, or do I have to dunk you under to be even?"

She whimpered playfully , “Y”yyesss, it is She laid her head on his chest just for a few moments, “I’m glad you like my butt” She smiled real big who would have thought that he’d like all the cushion just showed that he loved her and not her title.

“As for what we need to do to even the score up”, she picked her head up to look at him, “How about I show you what I can do with 20 minutes, which I could show you here, or we can collect our things and head back to the cabin” She hated that their time was coming to a close, she hated that their days had turned into hours. They had spent many of those hours wrapped around one another discovering through the intimacy their own rhythm, their similarities, and their differences.

She hoped this time had been memorable that it was enough for a brief moment the angst over being separated yet again touched her. Tears began to well up but Faith having long been accustomed to hiding the quickly changed her focus back to Draco.

“I love you, don’t forget that, ever.” Her right hand touched his cheek what would she do without him again. She smiled or tried her best to.

She just didn’t care about anything, or anyone else right now. She was selfish she wanted him just for herself, the galaxy could wait their precious few more hours. The skies above seem to change as her mood shifted from the light and sunny to sad and dark. The dusk was headed to the horizon it would be dark soon the stars would shine down upon them. She lightly touched her lips to his, “tell me you love me” she whispered as she kissed him again.

While the game was still lingering, her own emotions of already missing him were beginning to seep out, her arms went around his neck, “cyar’ika” She kissed him again a bit longer, a bit hungrier, and “I don’t want you to leave.”

She pressed against him claiming his warmth, his soul, and his heart while giving her warmth, her soul, and her own heart to him.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

She fell into his embrace, easing into the curve of his body and resting her head on his chest, whimpering playfully as Draco took hold of her. "Well, if its only twenty minutes, here is fine. We are alone after all, and you do owe me." he paused, lifting her chin with his hand gently so that she had to look into his eyes, which she met eagerly and willingly he noticed. "Then we can go back to the cabin, I can give you that massage you wanted, feed you grapes off the vine, drink a bottle of good honey wine you got us, and then we can go to the bedroom." He eased her back towards shore, slowly walking in that direction where their clothes lay out on a rock drying out, where they would likely stay for the next few minutes. "Besides, I love the way the setting sun shimmers off your skin, and the purple of the dusk sky shines in your eyes."

Faith spoke again as she caressed his cheek, a slight blush rising in his cheeks as the combination of her playfulness, her teasing, and her adoration built up throughout him. "I cannot forget your love, cyar'ika. Its burned into my heart, my soul, and my mind, like a brand, claiming me forever. And I would not have it any other way." His heart sped up, she was feeling something, a twinge of sorry at the realization they would be parting from each other soon, returning to the secrecy and hiding their relationship from everyone around her. Her lips brushed his own, whispering to him, "Cyar'ika. I love you with all that I am. Forever. And always." His words echoed through his mind, dredged up from instinct. She had asked him to tell of his love for her and his spirit responded immediately without hesitation or need for thought.

Her arms wrapped around his neck and she kissed his lips again and again. "I don't want to leave you either, ner runi. You are mine, but let us not dwell on tomorrow while we still have today together." His light smile, turned rather devilish as he looked down into her eyes as she pressed against him, his blood rising, "So, how about my twenty minutes?" he asked playfully. Draco knew she was being serious, and his intent was to break the somber mood.

Yeah yeah I owe you” she said halfhearted not because she owed him but because IT was looming out there. He lifted her chin all that he had planned for the evening laid out, “I like the plan cyar’ika” She planned to do all she could this night to show him how much she loved him, through every word and touch she wanted to convey the longing she would feel until they were together again.

He was the romantic heart, all his words touched a chord showing how much he observed, “I love just looking at you and knowing you are mine, I love the feel of your skin, I love how I know you are looking at me even if I am not looking at you” She kept her hand on his chest she knew that part of her would die without him he brought out the part of her which she kept hidden away fearful that it could be hurt or broken.

She nodded her agreement of his 20 minutes even though she hung off him as if a decoration, “Well 20 minutes, you have to be sitting” she lead him towards where there were several rocks that would do well for what she had planned.

She nudged him to where he would sit, she looked at him, and “Now you have to close your eyes because that’s part of the experience” She smiled.
She took a breath and stood before him, what she did was hover her hands one on each side starting at his fingertips not touching him but close enough that he could feel the heat of her hand, that it would brush against the fine hairs of his arm it was slow meant to stimulate the senses as she reached his shoulder where she turned gradually moving her hands across his chest.

She could feel the connections that tingle at the back of her neck even as her hands glided over his stomach, she kept calm and focused only on touching but not touching. For him to be aware of her nearness hovering at times giving a moment to let the heat of her hand linger on his skin.

She could just barely feel the tiny hairs reach up begging for a caress. Her heart beat faster she leaned forward a breath away from kissing him and yet she did not she sensed how close he was the tingle that was growing to demand more than this tease of the senses.

She moved her hands slowly back up a single hand moved along his throat touching yet not touching, the jawline, the cheek up cross the forehead and down the other side, then slowly down his arms again to the tips of his fingers where she lingered.

She whispered, “even if I were to never touch you never set my hand to your skin you would feel me, my presence, the love and caring I feel. Your own senses tingle waiting….is there more you might ask. The more is when you take me in your arms and move with me as one that Draco is the one place where you and I know no end, no beginning it is only us a single being finally complete.”

She slowly calmed, and withdrew and then the cold of being one alone came back.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco followed obediently, letting her lead him to the shore and sit him down. He even closed his eyes at her request, though he desperately only wanted to gaze at the shimmering sheen of water glistening upon her skin, her hair slick and draped around her alabaster face, like the chiseled marble of one of the great master sculptors of old. Draco wanted nothing more to take in her visage, the subtle lines of her abdominal muscles on her midriff, the shining of her eyes in the dusk light. But he relented, knowing that he would get that chance again, many times in the future.

He sat and felt, breathing in sharply as she teased him with the anticipation of her touch, but never actually touching him. As she moved her hands, and the hairs on his arm and around his throat rose up to meet her, he shivered, breathing in and out steadily, having to focus on breathing steadily during her ritual. He longed for her touch, but found himself placated and happy.

He kept his eyes closed as she spoke, and when she withdrew he spoke again, softly, eyes still closed, still waiting for her notice that her ritual was done. "Ner runi..." His voice deep and melodic as he considered what to do next, "Whenever we are apart, I am still with you and you with me. I hold you in my heart, and when you need me, when you want me, and when you are simply seeking peace, focus on your heart and I will know it when you do and I will reach across the stars and comfort you, no matter how far you may be."

Slowly Draco opened his eyes and subtly and shortly bit his lower lip as she came back to sight, filling his memories with visions of her before smiling back at her. "I long for you touch my deepest, truest, and only love." He stood sharply and loomed over her, almost kissing her as he looked into her eyes. "If you expect me to wait until after I've fed you, drank with you, and massaged you, we had best head back now." He lightly kissed her nose, and his hands slipped around her waist, resting on her butt. "Or, we could stay under the setting sun until it gets dark and I could see how your eyes shine in the starlight."

"I will be seeking you every moment of the day if I can, can you endure my constant intrusions?" She hoped he could for it would take time for her to learn that he was there, that it was not a dream it was not illusion.

How did this warrior learn to say such things, what poetry that touched her soul, that gave her comfort when she sough it.

When he stood up looking down at her for some reason she found him to be extremely sexy, but now what to do. She looked past his shoulder to the skies it would be soon, "how about we combine all of it, let's go to the cabin, get the wine, and whatever else we want, get a blanket spread it out." She placed both hands on his chest, he was Adonis to her.

"We eat, drink, watch the stars, and then love under them. We'll let the moon be our light for a time and go from there." She was learning she could ask him for anything and he would give it. What she asked right now was that he give of himself. Each time he gave more than she expected. "I love you so very much Draco"

Each moment she loved him more, each minute she longed only stay right where they were as they were lingering looking into each others eyes pledging one to the other. May their world never change.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco smiled down at her, letting her slip into the curve of his own body, the shimmering water on her skin mingling with the droplets of water on his chest and abdomen as his hands found her and traced little circles with his fingers on her thighs and butt, a subtle tickle as his fingers brushed against her skin. "That sounds good my princess. Lets get our clothes and get back and then we will have our picnic in the moon light right outside the lake house, right out on the beach." His smile once again turned to a grin. She may not have realized she had fallen in love with a miscreant like himself, but she had, and part of that meant that she would have to deal with his playfulness.

"Well, lets get moving before I ruin your plans and drag back into the lake." His words were said right as he pinched her buttocks playfully, just looking for a reaction from her, and getting to touch her butt, as he separated just enough to let her walk past him towards the shore and the path they had to walk in order to get back to the cabin they had been staying at. He laughed, letting the melody of his laughter echo across the lake as he played with her. Draco picked up her clothes and then his own, draping them across his arm, still damp and stiff from having been left on a rock.

"Alright, lets go. I don't want to have to wait any longer than I have to before I get to hold you in my arms and turn you to puddy in my hands." He meant the words he spoke in a couple of different ways, but he hadn't forgotten about his promise of a massage, and his promise to carry her if she needed. "Come here, cyar'ika. Let me carry you back. I want to." To feel her skin against his own wasn't something he wanted to pass up, and to have her draped in his arms, to feel the light weight of her presence against him, and to have her with her arms free and her close to him. By the Emperor's Black Bones he had never felt this way before, and each time he thought he found a limit to the depths of his own feelings she would do or say or be something else, and his feelings would come anew, stronger, and more than before. He was deeply, desperately in love with Faith.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

"Ow!" Faith smacked at Draco' s hands playfully as she shook her butt at him. "You're so bad. Did you know my father was a bad man too? " She only said was as she didn't know if he still was.

"There is something you should know Draco. "She went to him to be lifted up she wanted to be close to feel his skin touching hers and she wanted to whisper her secrets to him. She held out her arms smiling she knew strong arms would hold her safely

"I have to tell you this. I would wait till we are married but if you are to be my protector well. I want you to know" But she wanted to be in his arms. She smiled. What she had to say no one outside the family knew he was her family. He deserved to know.

She knew for him it would change nothing for her it was about honesty. And if he was going to carry her she would be sure to make the best of it.

Draco smiled, brushing his hair from his face and looking her over as she shook a little, enticing him in a way only she could. His arms caught her behind her knees and around her midriff lifting her up so that her eyes were just even with his own, so he could carry her across the shore to the lake house, feel her skin against his own, let her warmth fill him, and let her relax and rest in the comfort of his grip.

"There, isn't that nice cyar'ika," he asked his voice a low rumble of attraction and affection as he lifted his chin to her, taking his time walking across the shore of the lake, his beloved in his arms, their clothes held across his arms. Soon they would be back to the lake house and they would lay out on the shore on a blanket, drinking wine, eating a light dinner, massaging her muscles with his hands, and making love to her under the moonlight.

"Oh," his voice changed a bit as he heard her tone become serious, still affectionate, but no longer as playful as before. "You know you can tell me anything my love. If it is your secret, it will be my secret, kept dear and close to my heart." He worried however. What was so important to tell him right now, something she had been planning to tell him after they were married, which was something he was anxious for. He wanted it so badly, but in his heart, he knew he must wait to spare her pain.

"Being in your arms like this" Faith leaned towards his ear puzzling it gently with her nose then gently nipping at him. "I get distracted and can only think about one thing"

She trailed kisses down his neck, "I'm half atrisian my father is atrisian so my life span is unknown. " married she couldn't wait for them to be married to be just his. And to start a family.

"We will have lots of children, I will keep you exhausted. "One of her hands rested at the back of his neck massaging it lightly. "You will be running off for war and I'll be saying no no one more time"

She looked up to see his face, every line every shadow every handsome expression.

They were on the path, the sun setting slowly. The shadows long gone the crickets and peepers were already beginning to sing them a song. All she wanted had his arms around her.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco shivered, a sensation running down his spine as she kissed on him, massaging his neck and stirring him. He grinned widely and looked down at her, "Mmmhmmm, you really want to test me don't you ner runi, kissing me like that. You try my resistance to your wiles." He listened to her speak, gazing down into her eyes, his gaze glancing across her naked body in his arms.

"Hmm, atrisian? I'm not sure how long they normally live. I mean, I'm a Force Master, they are known for living a very long time." Assuming he lived to old age. As a warrior he had sought a glorious death in battle, but that had gone out the window when he met the alluring princess currently in his arms. She needed him to be alive and by her side, and all notions of death, that it was even possible for one of them to pass away in the next century had been purged from his mind.

"Exhausted, kids, a prince, a lifetime spent together with you. You certainly know what to say to hook me. The few times I've imagined myself happy, it has always involved a number of kids and a little house tucked away. I want to be what you need me to be, with all my heart. A father to our children whenever they may come, the most loving husband possible to you, a prince to your people, and a champion when conflict rises." The cabin appeared through the trees and he continued to grow anxious with anticipation.

"Now come on, hurry and find us a blanket to stretch out on, I will grab food and wine, and some nice oil to rub on you while we lay out by the shore." Draco set her down, rather reluctantly, holding on to her for as long as he could until he darted into the kitchen and found the few things they wanted.

Faith smiled he wanted all she wanted. "Good"

When he put her down she whispered at the loss of contact. But did as she should ran to the closet for a blanket well two just in case.

She watched him through the window out there holding everything looking up to the sky then to the cabin waiting for her to appear. He knew everything except he father was a Sith. She couldn't bring herself to tell anyone that. Or that Bella was thought to be a Sith. That. She guessed would come in time.

She started for the door to join her Draco outside.

"So ready for cyar'ika?"

She knew he would always be there always ready for what lay ahead.

"You know you're in trouble right ?" She asked playfully as she smiled. The stars were beginning to shine waiting for them to settle in. "But you have great timing" He found her when she needed him most. Her knight in shining armor.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco looked up at the sky, seeing day finally slip behind the trees and the last light from the sun start sinking down towards the horizon. It had been a very good weekend and he was tired, ready to sleep for a full day and drink copious amounts of vitamin water. He made note that he needed to eat more fruit in the future. They had done a lot, confirmed their love for one another, held each other, and made plans for the future, but they were still so new to each other. There would be bumps in the road ahead he didn't even know existed right now. He knew they would overcome them and they would. He could overcome any obstacle for her.

"I'm ready love." He said turning to watch her saunter up to him from the cabin. His heart stammered as he looked at her in the pale starlight, gleaming in her eyes, illuminating her body, every curve and muscle of her skin, "Come lay with me, let me feed you and massage you." He had a little scented oil, grapes still on the vine, honey wine and two little glasses.

"I know, and I like this kind of trouble. I would die to be in this kind of trouble every day." The moonlight shimmered across her face and he smiled at her, "I would do anything to be in trouble with you like this. Anything at all ner runi." His voice dropped, his face not really a smile but still happy, content, comfortable as he spoke words straight from his heart to her. His princess, free at last and ready for his love and affections. Who cared what tomorrow brought, so long as they had tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom