Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't stay away Long

Alderaan, Apalis Coast

Spring time on Alderaan was pleasant this time of year, and it was close enough to where Draco was staying that he would not be missed and could respond quickly if called. Having to keep secret about their feelings, rendevous had to be planned, at least somewhat. He intended to drop in on her on Chazwa from time to time, but for now that was an unnecessary risk to her safety and her position as Senator of Alderaan, even if the Republic was banned from the system and he was camping out in it protecting it by invitation. There would be those that disagreed, that looked down at her for possessing any feelings other than contempt for the man who sacked Chazwa while it was held under the rulership of the Usurper. Draco was just glad she had other feelings for him, no matter what others might think.

The place he had picked was a small lake side cabin, set far enough away from other people that they wouldn't be disturbed and they could both arrive without anyone really noticing, unless she was being followed, and those would most likely be noticed quickly by his senses. For now, Draco moved about the cabin, wearing just a white shirt, sleeves rolled up and about half the buttons undone, and black slacks, trying his best to be prepared to be romantic.

So far he had a half dozen ladalums in a vase on the table, a pair of meals he would like to say were made my his own hands, but alas, a droid did most of the work on. They were covered at the moment, though they did have a pleasant presentation and when he had been supervising their preparation the smell had been very appetizing, he just hoped she was a fan of waygu nerf. There was a bottle of champagne on ice beside the table, and he had laid out a nice white cloth. It wasn't often Draco got the opportunity to express himself, but he enjoyed it when he did.

"Calm," he said aloud to himself. All there was to do now was wait for Faith to get to him.

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

[SIZE=12pt]Faith stood staring at her cousin Claire, “I don’t want to be frumpy politician I want to be…something else”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Claire shook her head, “The way you are acting you’d think this was a date and not a meeting” Claire went through the other items she brought with her. Claire watched her cousin depart and could not help but wonder what was her cousin up to.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The two finally came to a conclusion. The guards were ordered to stay behind, a measure that none of them took too well.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]While Faith sped off to the lake house. It had been a week, or two since she had seen him, and she couldn’t help but feel nervous, and want everything to be perfect.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She finally came to a stop at the door of the cabin she looked around, people who ooed over the lake country of Naboo clearly had never seen the Apalis Coast. They were safe here on Organa lands, Faith kncoked gently and then entered.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Draco?” Faith was wearing an outfit that covered her from head to foot suitable for riding a speeder alone, covered in dust and dirt from the ride up. What if he changed his mind? What if he took one look at her right and decided to leave?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Her nerves were getting the better part of her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Faith pulled off the googles and looked at Draco across the room, then she spotted the Ladalums, “ooooh” she whispered, and then there was the champagne, and it was so perfect.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Oh my goddess I’m gonna die [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Draco just oozed sex appeal to her. And here she was covered in dirt from head to foot.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Hi Honey, I’m home” But she couldn’t help but stare at him. The white shirt, was one thing but those few unbuttoned buttons made her imagination run wild.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I promise I brought something to change into…you won’t leave while I do that,…will you?” She laughed uneasily. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]She was already breathing hard.[/SIZE]

[member="Darth Vulkan"]

Draco turned his head at the knock, walking towards the door. He had sensed her approaching for a decent distance and wasn't caught off guard, though he was very relieved Faith had come like she had promised. He had worried so long apart had allowed her to come to her senses and rethink her decision to allow him to court her, even if it was hidden in the shadows. "Faith," he said, his voice warm and welcoming, a grin on his face and a slight gleam in his eye. He was happy to see her, and he still felt comfortable around her. He was anxious and wanted to continue making a good impression, but he didn't feel like he needed to be something else, he could be himself in her presence.

Draco walked over to her, noticing her eyes inspecting him, causing him to blush and swell with pride. All the injuries and scars, aches and pains he had accumulated did grant him a striking appearance, though there weren't many visible at the moment. He wrapped his arms around her, letting his hands slip into the small of her back and pulled her close for a short kiss, feeling her soft warmth and kindness reverbirate through his body. "So long as you are comfortable, I don't mind what you choose to wear, cyar'ika." He didn't mind what she had on, she had said she was a tom-boy, but he wouldn't mind getting to see a more feminine side to the Princess.

Her heavy breathing, her feelings he felt through the Force echoed his own. Draco was a creature of habit, and he was often restrained, but he was pleased with the situation as it was, visibly shown from the color in his cheeks, and the heavy beating of his heart. His stomach was uneasy as she pierced him with her beautiful brown eyes. "Go get changed, cyar'ika, I will be here waiting for as long as it takes." He flashed a toothy, coquesttish grin, "Unless you need help?"

[SIZE=12pt]OH god he even smelled good, when he pulled her close, “You’re going to get all dirty” she felt it resonating within her his presence, his voice, damn what was happening here. She couldn’t help it she wanted to wrap her arms around him, she whimpered slightly not wanting to spoil his look. She wanted to be able to take it in.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She felt that weakness in her knees when he was so near. Oh my my my she said to herself. He still has this presence about him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]That familiar word cyar’ika. “It’s been a while since someone called me cyar’ika” He probably didn’t know how much that single world meant to her. She belonged to someone with the utterance of a single word, beloved. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]And then playfully pushed him away, “OHHH I could use the help but…..if I took it I don’t know that I’d ever leave the bedroom” She stepped back, “Oh you are a devil Draco Vareen, a very tempting devil.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She laughed and backed up, “I want to change…I..don’t want you to see just this “ she pointed the speeder outfit, before she left the room though she gave him a quick peck to the cheek, “I’ll be right back.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Faith ran off into the bedroom where she could access her back pack ,and a shower. Before she jumped in, “Have you been waiting long?” [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]She pulled out the dress that Claire had finally said would do what she wanted. She didn’t have to do much with her hair except brush it out. She listened for his answer while used the refresher, and then came out and put the gown on.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Then she stepped out. Watching his for his reaction.[/SIZE]

[member="Darth Vulkan"]

He didn't mind a smudge or two on his white shirt. Draco could always change into a different one, or just take this one off. Her gently whimper only added to his appeasement with the situation as she wrapped her arms around him, able to feel her weakness, her subtle changes in her mood. Her scent filled his nostrils and enticed him, even if she was not prepared for a private dinner in house. She was beautiful, end of story to the Mandalorian, no matter what she decided was appropriate to wear.

"Be prepared to hear it often from me. Unless, you have a preferred pet name I should call you?" His inflection implied a question, though he could sense she enjoyed his presence alone, and the Cyar'ika would work just fine for her peace of mind.

"Perhaps later then, after dinner and after we watch the sun set, angel to my devil." The monikers seemed to fit them very well, he a Sith known for deeds of destruction and chaos, her a beautiful peacemaker of order. His roguish grin didn't sour as she playfully pushed him away and left to change, granting him another kiss, however short before leaving to prepare for their night together. He called after her, answering her as she jumped in the shower for a moment, straightening his shirt and ensuring he was still presentable to a princess. "A week or two." He knew what she meant, but Draco, despite all he was, he was also a helpless romantic. In truth he had been at the lake house two, maybe three hours. Much less than the several days he was willing to wait, "Not long, yet far too long to be away."

When she finally returned to him he stood, mouth slightly open, but no words came from it. He seemed truthful when he had said she was beautiful beyond the ability of words to describe as he stood at a loss for words as the dark haired princess in the white gown presented herself, the corners of his mouth tugging upwards, eyebrows slightly raised as he looked upon her. Finally he spoke after a moment, wondering what great deed he had done, or whether the universe was setting him up for another great pain. "Angel indeed..."

[SIZE=12pt]She smiled as her cheeks turned pink, yes he knew what to say, and more importantly he knew how to look at her. While words offered many different things it was a single look that made her knees weak.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I like cyar’ika “ the sound of the word touched the core of her being a familiar friend that spoke directly to her heart. Yes cyar’ika would do just fine.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She moved towards him now, clean and comfortable and extending her hand to capture his.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Perhaps later” she whispered to him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She laughed nervously, “Draco I’m nervous, I don’t know about you.” She was sure to be close to him, “come sit with me, tell me what you have been doing” She wanted only to be near him, it was an odd sensation this need. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]This strong desire.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Is anyone missing you back within Mando’ade space?” Not that she was asking if there was another but she wanted to be sure that his presence on Alderaan did not lose him any position with the mando’ade.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She was all too aware of how fast the tides could change.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She’d be a fool if she didn’t say the only thing she wanted right now was to curled up on the couch, wrapped in his arms, and staring off at the sun. Enjoying the warmth of his embrace, the tones of his voice, and his presence there. Fortune did at times favor the foolish.[/SIZE]

[member="Darth Vulkan"]

Her hand was warm, soft like silk, and free of any marks or scars or discoloration. It was perfect in every way he could imagine right now. She was standing close to him, close enough that the warmth of her breath touched his chest as she spoke, calming him as she spoke to him. Draco closed his eyes and breathed in slowly, taking in a deep breath, as though if he exhaled the moment would end, but for as long as he held it in the moment would continue.

<Draco I’m nervous, I don’t know about you.> the words echoed around in his mind for a moment, his eyes still closed as he pondered her questions. He wasn't reluctant to sit with her, taking her to the couch and wrapping an arm across her shoulders as he sat, pulling her against him, letting her presence be his rock. His mind was splintered, but he was lucid, he was in control right this moment.

"There is no one that misses me. I have been alone for a long time, Faith. As long as I can remember, even when surrounded by people, I've been alone." He wanted to reassure her he would be loyal to her, that he was capable of change, that he didn't have to be this nightmare of darkness that she had been raised to distrust and dislike. "I've been seeing to your world's protection, doing by best to rally my people, to call in the allies that I have to ensure that if there is war, that Mandalore will protect your family."

He paused. "I wasn't always a Sith. I don't think this me is a Sith either." This part would be most difficult for Draco, the part he was sure would scare her, drive her away. He didn't know how he would handle that if she did pull away from him now. "When I fell... I shattered. And from the pieces, two arose, not one. There is me, and there is Darth Vulkan. Even now I can feel him, a part of my being, but separate. A personality all his own. He is a Sith, he is a Dreadlord, a weaver of nightmares." He took a deep breath, seeing the sun sinking slowly towards the horizon, still several dozen minutes away.

"I am in control. I promise you I will not allow you to come to harm. I didn't ask to be this way, it just happened when I couldn't cope with Abigail getting sick, so I made a personality that could." His eyes watered a little. "I don't want to be this way anymore. I want to be able to miss you when I am gone, to day dream about the next time we will meet, to sleep soundly through the night. I want to be able to feel again, all the time, not just when I can keep him at bay. I just don't know where to start." He was uncomfortable speaking about this subject, but he needed to. He wanted to tell her everything. All he wanted was for this not to end.

There was a touch of sadness to his voice the sadness that seeped into her soul. She had always been empathic that way. Many if the women of house Organa. She snuggled closer to him seeking his warmth and to chase away any fears, confusion, or sadness.

She looked up at him, "you are doing all that is possible of a knight-errant. I have no misgivings on the performance of your duties." A small smile caressed her lips, "what we have is so new I see it can be fragile. I just don't want it to break before it truly starts"

But she could hear there was more he wanted her to know. So she listened all while her hand rested on his chest, her ear to his chest listening to the beating of his heart. How it thundered within.

She listened and tried to understand, the questions began to mount as he continued though she did not move away.

When she saw the tears in his eyes she shifted to where she sat in his lap looking at him. Concern and worry written on her face. She put her forehead to his wishing for a moment she could take away his hurt. His pain. His sadness. But she had no such talent. She could only try to assure him that she was here.

"Help me to understand Draco . It is only natural that when your child needed help and you felt helpless that you find a way to cope. Vulkan seems angry at everything. Are you angry at everything? Do you not miss me now? Do you not want to feel my hand within yours? Do you not feel desire for more? Are those emotions denied to you because of Vulkan. Ok...does [member="Darth Vulkan"] come out without you knowing? Could I be sleeping by you have him emerge and. He hurt me. "

While she could understand she needed to know what could happen. Questions difficult questions.

"Can this condition be repaired?" How do you put a split personality back together. She sighed softly.

Draco's hand moved to clasp hers that rested upon his chest, letting her touch soothe him down to his core. Her soft breathing to contrast his large deep breaths. What was happening here? Draco was emotionally still quite vulnerable, especially around Faith. They had both suffered similar circumstances, yet where he fell into a pit of darkness and despair for days only to emerge stinking of that same dark, she did not. She remained pure and whole. Certainly she was an angel if he was a devil. Probably no coincidence it had already been said aloud between the pair.

"No, I'm not angry." He said, whispering as he turned his head to look her in the eyes while she snuggled up against him on the couch. "I miss you ever waking moment, Faith. All I want is to be near you. It is you that has grounded me. Vulkan hasn't had control since the Obroa-Skai Accords. I don't know what it is exactly about you, but you give me strength. Ground me in place." He lowered his eyes from her gaze then, looking down, trying to avoid eye contact. "But when Vulkan is in control, I don't remember anything, it is like I black out, and time simply passes and I don't remember anything."

Her last two questions startled him, as if the thought of hurting her hadn't crossed his mind at it's mere mention bothered him. "I can resist his influence, but I have been overpowered before. He is a fearless Sith with a will of iron, not so easily restrained if I am in distress, but I can keep him from exerting control. I am now without notice. And no, he wouldn't hurt you, even if he took control. He thinks of you as his, and he is very possessive." He smiled and looked up into her eyes again, "He and I share that thought. But he doesn't feel love, just ownership, and that needs to go away."

"I don't know Faith. All I know is this is the longest I have ever been in control, and perhaps there are some who can help. I never had reason to try before now, before you. I've grown to care for you very quickly, and I want to know the depths of my feelings for you. I want to sleep with you in my arms and not sense your fear that you might be hurt or be confronted by something wearing my face you don't understand." Draco's voice was raspy, and he kissed her forehead as he looked into her eyes, unable to hold back some display of affection for her. Deep inside his mind, the torn pieces of his psyche shuddered. He was feeling the exact emotions he had fallen apart to prevent. Vulkan's existence was defeating his purpose, and while how to get rid of the personality was beyond Draco's knowledge, he had decided to, and finally regained control as the dominant personality over the past week or so.

When he looked down she put her hand under his chin cupping it gently she lifted his gaze to meet hers, "there is nothing you can say that should make you look away from me. All others I do not care. You are a warrior of the mando'ade. You are leader of your clan. You lead your own business. You are ner runi to ME. I will not have a man who has so much look away from me. Draco Vareen. "

She held his chin. There was to always be honesty between them. "What you say scares me. I will not cannot say I am not afraid. "

Her face turned serious, "I do not recognize Vulkans ownership of me. He is a Sith. Sith who invaded my home, destroyed it. So Vulkan can kiss my Alderaan arse. But . Draco. " her face softened considerably, near tears with such emotion she trembled. "I am his. He is mine. He is my devil. My knight-errant. Until he tells me otherwise. "

She put her hands now both on his shoulders, as she bit her lip. "So.. I need you to try so that when I sleep in your arms it is only Draco who looks upon me. "

Tears slid down her cheeks for the man before her and all that lay ahead. How can someone have two souls? But Faith knew that whatever happen she and Draco were intertwined.

[member="Darth Vulkan"]

Draco didn't respond to her with words. Her tears were painful to him. So soon he had already caused her pain and strife and grief, and was unable to fix the circumstances that caused her pain. His heart beat loudly in his chest as tears streamed down her face and her hands trembled on his shoulders. His mind swam, but not with fear, but with confusion. Draco was so confused as to how and why she cared about him, and he would ask. Later. For now all that mattered was that she know he returned her feelings, that he returned her affections.

Gently, without a word, he wrapped his hands around her body and pulled her into him, his lips kissing her own passionately, as though she would die if they were to part. His emotions radiated out through the Force, as he tried to reassure her that everything would be okay, that no matter what he wouldn't let her down or hurt her or let her be hurt. Draco had long had a weakness for women of strong wills, and Faith was no different. If anything their shared experiences, his vulnerability amplified his feelings for her. He held her close, hoping she would not pull away, feeling her breathing against his chest, his heart pounding away. He could feel her own pulse, her scent filling his nostrils, her breath filling his soul. His hands moved on her back, feeling the skin of her shoulder's softly, learning the shape of her body.

After a moment he pulled away only an inch, only just enough to whisper. "I won't try, cyar'ika. I promise that while we are together, it will be only me." He had forgotten about the meals he had supervised the preparations for, focused solely on Faith. He had been alone for far too long, and was determined not to be alone anymore. "I don't deserve you, not even at my best would I have deserved you, but I am glad I have found you." He continued to breath heavily, heart pounding, mind swimming with confusion and emotion, but he stayed pressed against her, waiting on her now.

The answer would be simple a single soul recognizes its other half when confronted with it, an ancient legend said that men and women were once one creature that had been split into men and women. They searched the world for their other half some were lucky some were not. Others settled and then the rare few could recognise the other merely by looking into each other's eyes.

Faith was fortunate that her mind was open and recognized old souls. Draco the Dragon was an old soul. This was not his first time wandering the galaxy looking for completion. It was however the first time encountering Faith.

He wouldn't try but he would make a promise. Was it enough? ,perhaps for now it was. "Ok Draco for now I hold you to the promise of it being only you."

But it would linger. She couldn't help it.

She smiled,though as he lay there pressed against her as her mind and body began a dance of emotions.

She could take in the contours of his face, she slipped. A hand inside his shirt to feel the ripple of muscle and the dimples of scars. Lightly her fingers played across his skin ,"you've been injured many times. "

Her brown eyes still shining from the tears looked up into his. "Even at your best you deserve a warrior like yourself. How you found a nerdy politician can only be designed by something higher. Don't you think?"

[member="Darth Vulkan"]

He looked down into her eyes, smiling at their shine, the wet of her tears streaking her face and making her eye's glow golden amber in the setting sun. "You say nerdy politician, I say warrior of a different battleground. Not all wars need to be fought with swords and rifles. Some are won better with words, and of the two, I would say yours is the more honorable." Nerdy? His mind dismissed the adjective for something more appropriate, "Perhaps, beautiful, breath-taking, radiant, astute, or kind hearted would be better words to describe you Faith." He felt her hand brushing across his skin, the warmth from her fingers making its way into his muscles as she spoke and skipped a breath at her touch. He paid no mind to his scars, they were memories that didn't matter anymore.

"I need balance in my life. I could not love another like myself. Even at my best I was quick to the sword and slow to talk things out. If it was the designs of something higher that we found each other, then they have my undying gratitude, for you compliment me in ways no other ever has." He leaned down to kiss the side of her neck softly, the harshness of having to speak of his plights having passed from his mind, the only thing resonating in his thoughts was pleasing her and being with her.

"I only hope that you give me the time to prove I can be better, I can be what you deserve. I may never attain it, but I will try each day to earn my place with you." His grip on her faltered, his hands slipping off her back and sliding down her arms, seeking her hands. "There is food prepared if you'd like, or we can go for a walk on the beach, sit here on the couch like this until the sun rises. I am your knight-errant, but you are my princess. Tell me what you want and you will have it, cyar'ika."

"I will try to be the balance I don't know how successful I can be. I can only be me." She caressed his cheek again. There was not enough touching she could do to try and alleviate any fear.

"Oh Draco my mind is filled with a thousand wants. Desire that crawls through my veins like a greedy child that says shred every bit of your clothing off with my teeth" Faith was a woman grown and knew what it meant to have an intimacy that no one shared.

She smiled, "you have said all the words that it takes to win the heart of a princess. But know,,i will face with you all that is ahead whether you like it or not"

She nuzzled his neck, "so a walk some food, and then a seat on the couch. Is this acceptable?"

She had some thoughts about this walk. She was planning.

[member="Darth Vulkan"]

Draco grinned wide, the tears gone, mostly forgotten. They had moved on, resolved to fix his psyche by any means necessary together, but would be together until the situation was resolved. "You are the Princess, I could not deny you your desires. That would be unbecoming of a Knight-Errant, would it not?" His tone was jovial, but in the back of his mind, he was looking forward to getting to that part of the evening with her.

Her gentle nuzzling made him close his eyes, breathing out through his nose slowly, letting the moment sink in. "I am ever at your call Princess. Should you need a shield, a sword, or arms to run to at the end of a long day." He was most interested in the last one. Every warrior with any form of honor sought peace at the end of their days, calmness, a family perhaps. Maybe a family Abigail might accept and embrace until the end of her own days, however long she may live.

"Walk, dinner, watch the sunset on the couch," he repeated her words, "All time spent with you is much more than acceptable, ner runi. I would love to take this time to take a walk with you." Her hair shimmered in the sun's dying light, glinted off her eyes, cast the shadow of her body barely visible through the white dress she wore with bare shoulders.

Draco grasped her hand gently, intertwining his fingers with hers, "Lead the way, my Princess."

Faith smiled up into those sexy stormy grey eyes as her fingers curled into his connecting them together. That sensation of belonging washed over her. She led him by the hand outside to look up into the evening sky. "there is nothing like a sunset on Alderaan." She smiled and thought of the myriad of things she wanted to share.

She walked with him around the lake, then something tugged at her memory. "the restoration of Alderaan brought back a lot of things, but I didn't think" She kept Draco close as they walked. A cool evening breeze gently kissed the water, waves lapped against the shore that soothing sound that many nights had helped Faith to sleep. There was the path at the far end.

Along the far end of the lake a bounty of white flowers grew intermingled with the dark green ivy that crept along the ground and covered the trunks of the trees. She took pause and then turned to Draco, "I'm surprised that you were able to get this lake house. Do you see the flowers there?" She started taking him towards them, "As you know my family has generations of history tied to Alderaan, as do many of the Noble houses." They were finally near the ivory flowers, the smell permeated everything around them heady, and sweet. "I bet my Aunt planted these, she loves to make things grow"

Faith stopped and reached out to touch one, not to take it just to touch. "Down the path about half way down the mountain, there's a monument to my Grandparents. They were killed when another house became jealous. What we didn't learn until years later was that my Aunt Maeve had also been killed. My aunt said it was a dream of the past."

Faith looked over to Draco, "My family is important as you know. As much as I need to understand your place in the galaxy, you should understand how I feel, and what my place is. My family's place is, or how we perceive it" Faith touched the flowers again.

She turned to smile, "There's a bench hidden by the brush I bet, about half way around the Lake." She laughed she felt so relieved, so free. The sky above was changing from the dusty oranges and golds of dusk to the purple and black of night. And soon the sky was filled with stars.

Lost in looking up at the sky, Faith drew closer to Draco, "Look...so many stars tonight." Her fingers tightened slightly for no other reason than to say I'm here. She felt the burdens of her office fall away, the responsibilities of family left behind, and tonight for now she was just going to be Faith.

"I love it here. You couldn't have chosen a more perfect place." Faith reached down and took off her shoes, and made her way to the edge of the lake. Her toes sinking into the shore. She looked at Draco, "So have you ever walked barefoot on the shore?"

[member="Darth Vulkan"]

Draco enjoyed the sound of the waves, the gentle, soothing sound of small ripples across the lake lapping against the shore. He was calm now, grounded, and smitten, in a state of bliss letting her guide him around the lake, the soft path and the comfortable sloping nature of the shore. His mood was light and he listened, letting her voice kiss his ears as he stood smiling like a fool.

So many of her family had been killed, and it bothered him. They were supposed to be leaders, people who strove for peace and kindness, naturally that made them targets of the Sith and their kind. Not like his own family. They were just people, killed by the First Order not long ago. He didn't go visit the planet, or go to the funerals. From what he had been told their bodies had been identified and laid to rest in a burial ground with the rest of the victims. "I'm sorry your family has felt so much death. It isn't fair that your people have suffered so greatly."

"Explain it to me. Ensure that I understand everything about you and your family, your wants, your desires, your goals, your perspective. I want to know for sure." Draco cast his eyes up at the dusk sky for a second, then back at her again. The small lights shimmering in her dark brown eyes, the starlight shining on her alabaster skin. He felt her grip tighten and her draw closer to him.

"I thought you would like it here. Remember, you said 'whatever memories are made by the water you never forget' so I figured we could start making some memories at a place close to home." He saw her taking off her shoes, and pulled of his own shoes, sticking his socks into them and rolling up his pants legs. "Not in a long time."

"That's RIGHT!" She laughed, "the water it seems to be memory" She could remember walking the path, playing on these shores, and sitting listening to her family talk about anything within the confines of the cabin.

It wasn't the cabin that they were in, it was gone. But still Faith could see it, walk through its rooms, remember the furniture, but mostly how it made her feel.

"Ok...I will try to cover it all...House Organa 101" She smiled as she played in the water kicking it gently, "Alyesa wants away from Republic, she wants neutrality has wanted it for some time. She doesn't trust them. Me. Mother always said you gain more with honey than with salt. So I stayed in Republic doing what I can, what my conscience allows me to do. We all want to see Alderaan strong a place of commerce, and peace. We want to see the people of Alderaan reap the benefits of their hard work and not a government that seems only interested in our natural resources."

Faith toed the sand as she thought, never once though had she let go of his hand.

"They didn't come help us after the Sith were defeated this last time. They let us sit here and struggle on our own. Using the funds that we had, getting donors like [member="Vaudin Miir"] . So we are a bit angry"

Some more than others she thought.

"For me personally, just my thoughts, my wants. I want my own piece of the galaxy for me and mine. I want to see a government that makes treaties and doesn't break them that they honor their words with their deeds. I want to see every planet represented by someone who gives their voice to speak for the thousands at home. I want a family like I grew up in, one that supports the other no matter what we show a united front, but in private we are allowed to disagree. Everything I want to me is so simple, and yet seems so elusive. I guess because we can't control those around us, they do what they want."

She frowned for a moment, and then just as quickly it was gone. The water felt warm, underground spring perhaps? heated perhaps? She didn't remember that. Maybe the restoration had changed things too.

"Remind me again, do you swim?"

[member="Darth Vulkan"]

Draco stood, ankle deep in the water, listening to her speak. "Its a tall order cyar'ika. If you ever need anything, I will find it for you. I have money, friends in the corporate sector." He grinned looking into her big brown eyes, his breath almost stolen from him, taken by her beauty in the moon light, reflecting off the water. "And I have a place for us to run to. To be just ours and ours alone. I raised Abigail on a space station, since then I bought a different one, bigger, designed to be a habitat sphere." He didn't say he wanted to raise a family there, but that was why he had bought it in the first place. So that he could keep his family there in times of need, keep them safe.

"I don't care for the Republic either. They left me for dead when I fought for them, they cast me out as soon as I disagreed with any of their policies, and most importantly, they abandoned Mandalore as a whole. For years their Lasedris and Hadrixes have been around, staring down at my people like we are mere barbarians who live only to fight their wars and protect them from their enemies for no thanks. I don't believe this new Chancellor is any different. I won't be until I see change, not promises of change. I know you could have built back trust." He didn't like talking politics, it was a depressing subject and would likely lead to neither of them feeling especially happy. "But that is enough politics, my heart." Draco said with a warm smile.

"Yes, I can swim fine." He wasn't exactly wearing clothes to be worn while swimming, so he pulled off the white button down shirt and tossed it back to the shore. It revealed the several larger scars he had acquired over the years, the lightsaber burn on his left arm, mostly covered by a tattoo, and his back. The long scar from between his shoulder blades down to his hips, all along his spine, with the scars left from bolts running adjacent to either side of the other. He hardly noticed them anymore, and he didn't really care. He was shirtless, ankle deep in water with a beautiful princess suggesting they go for a swim.

All conversation prior to him taking off his shirt disappeared as she saw the remains of what he had endured. "By the goddess Draco" Faith stepped to where she could brush the tops of her fingers over the scars.

She shook her head in disbelief, "how did you manage to survive?" she touched the scar on his arm, as she walked behind him she gasped even louder.

Pain. Such, terrible pain. Both her hands now laid upon him caressing his skin inspecting his scars. Oh how it pained her to know he endured so much.

She stepped closer wrapping her arms around his waist putting her cheek to his skin. She couldn't find words. But she could tell he was accustomed to the scars for he did not hide them. Standing at his back her face hidden from his view as she struggled to accept.

She let him go, and then keeping with their evening. Faith pulled the gown over her head and tossed it to shore. Now before Draco could see Faith slipped into the waters.

She cleared her mind resigned to have a perfect evening. Then she breached the surface, looking to where Draco should be standing.

[member="Darth Vulkan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom