Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Can We Split It?

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Equipment: Lightsaber, Sword, Dagger, Armor
Tag; Hild Valor Hild Valor
----------------------------------------------------

Alisteri raised an eyebrow at the hesitation, not seeming too worried about the makeshift explosive currently sitting in his hand as he stared at the woman behind her cover. It wasn't as if he hadn't held onto an active explosive before after all. Even her reminder of it didn't seem to perturb him too much, with him simply glancing down at the blaster and idly turning to face the barricade. "You act as though you've never waited out the time on a grenade before, She Without Title."

Finally, at roughly the five seconds remaining mark, the masked man reared back and hurled the blaster like a javelin. It had just enough time to hit one of the gangsters in the face before it exploded and sent the other two diving for cover. Alisteri didn't hesitate to exploit the opening, dashing forward as he drew both of his blades up once more.

The explosion wasn't enough to catch all three or even destroy the barricade but it didn't need to be. By the time that the two remaining gangsters had remembered that they were supposed to be shooting at something, the masked man was already upon them.

Alisteri leapt onto one of the prone gangsters and thrust his sword through the man's chest, idly leaning to the side to dodge a blaster bolt fired from behind by the sole survivor in the process. He let go of his sword and instead plucked the blaster from the cold dead hands of the man below him before simply turning and putting a shot through the last gangster's head.

"Think that's the last of them?" Really he wouldn't have been surprised if there was one or two more cowering somewhere, he'd just rather not have to hunt them down if he could avoid it. At the very least there didn't seem to be any in sight or around from what he could tell so that was good enough for him for now. The Knight retrieved his sword and turned to nod at Hild.

"So, there was something you wanted?"

Appearance: Outfit , Cape
TAG: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

dsoQqRPowBGG.png

Hild bites her tongue to not reply. First, because being given a title is cool, even if an ironic title. Second, she's not going to say negative things about her own work to a very dangerous man. So what if she is nervous with her not-entirely-totally-precise work? So what if she said 'give or take' and not an exact unit of measurement?

An explosion, the Sith charges, and ... that's it. If it works, it works. No questions asked, and she can pose as a wise woman who had it all planned from the beginning.

Flawless victory.

She keeps the blaster on her hand, in case of a nasty surprise. She, herself, is quite fond of the old 'pretend to be dead' tactic if the situation calls for it. There might be others somewhere, but if they do not attack her she's happy to leave, and probably move her 'workshop' to another part of the planet.

"So, there was something you wanted?"

... Or...

"Take me with you." There's no need for small talk between best battle buddies, right? The more people killed as a team, the stronger their bond! She goes straight to the point. "I... want to join the ranks. Or something like that. I... I'll just show you, it'll save us both time." There's no easy way to say 'take me to your coven of dark arts and teach me, please'. But if she pulls the lightsaber to ignite it, that might work. A red blade. On a basic saber, made for smaller hands. "My Master is dead, and I need to learn. Properly."

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Equipment: Lightsaber, Sword, Dagger, Armor
Tag; Hild Valor Hild Valor
----------------------------------------------------

"Oh?" Now that seemed to catch the masked man's attention. His lightsaber was deactivated with a simple click of the button on the hilt and swiftly returned to his belt as he sheathed his sword, turning to face her fully. The direct approach did surprise him but it was one that he could respect, and really prefer given how clandestine much of his work had become as of late.

Alisteri crossed his arms behind his back as she continued, listening intently with no attempts to interject or interrupt. When the reveal and request were finally made however he didn't seem all that shocked or perturbed. Instead he chuckled for a moment before nodding, as if satisfied more than anything else. "Well, to be honest I had assumed you were unaware of your blessing with the Force. I see I was wrong."

He had some suspicions of course but nothing concrete one way or the other until now. But she didn't need to know that.

"It's not everyday that someone confidently approaches a Sith and offers their assistance just to even the score with some criminal rabble after all. I should've known you were after more than simple revenge." He smothered another chuckle and idly gestured towards her with one of his hands. "Alright I'm listening. Go on, tell me of your late master and your limited teachings. Tell me why the Sith have drawn you to stand before me now. Tell me what you believe it means to be Sith. Then I shall make my decision."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom