Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Recruitment - All Quiet on the Eastern Front

Nyxie

【夢狐】
My original post was already updated, btw. :p It has the bio link now.

Also, my question was, as it would turn out, irrelevant anyways and "Republic-Side" would have unquestionably been more clear. Just wanted to peacefully point that out.

RC-1025

Clone Out of Time
Hey Hasjo Hallu, I'm deleting that account and replacing it with a new one with a simple Military number. Sorry about the mess.

Character Sheet Link: RC-1025
Alignment: Republic
Job: Clone Commando, Covert/Sepcial Operations, Battlefield Medic
Note: Currently on derelict CIS ship recently out of carbon freeze. Distress signal sent out.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Sorry. It might be a while before I can participate actively. I'm trying to get a dominion and two dev threads done before I jump into any more long-standing threads.

Kiyron

K
All right, thanks! Anywhere specific you want him? Or is he somewhere else that doesn't quite exist yet since he specializes in irregular warfare?

@[member="Kiyron"] Well seeing as he is on the ship, and serving in SpecOps, you'd be on the ship and enroute to the Officers meeting room, unless you don't want to go to the meeting, then you'd be somewhere else on the ship. Up to you.

Sorry thought I did
Character: sabrina kotass, bio under in sig, may updating, by time this goes out.
allignment: one sith (shhh it`s a secret)
job: make friendly diplomatic contact, with the mandalorian`s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom