Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Recruitment - All Quiet on the Eastern Front

This is an awesome idea. Would it be okay if this character (Sith Acolyte, I'm fairly new) maybe got into a duel or something? I don't really mind if it's a force user or non-force user, but it needs to be somebody who's of a fairly low caliber. Maybe I could be scouting out one of the worlds on a routine recon mission and you guys come across me in a bar or something.

Character Sheet Link: In Signature
Alignment: Jedi Padawan - Republic
Job: Fighter? - Doesn't have to be a leader or anything, just a Jedi there to help.
Character is new, hope that's alright.

sabrina

Stupid question, but would the force user`s, in this sense me, and blow my cover.
If not, I am in, as it nice to actually cause some mischief. If they can, then no, as I can`t risk my ic cover being blown.

Those who permeate with Force, especially Dark, would be easily caught due to the number of Jedi walking around the ship. @[member="sabrina"]

Minna, I'll set you up under the command of Foxtrot Platoon.

Sheet updated.

LaxKnight

Not Worthy...Yet
I got a question. I got a Clone Commando character made and I was wondering if on one of those mini missions the crew could receive a distress call and find a derelict Separatist crusier holding my recently awakened commando. Is that cool?

Atlas Kane

A
Character Sheet Link: In my signature!
Alignment: Mandos
Job: Mando Initiate, probably under the command of one of the Field Marshals

Or, if there are already too many non-reps, I could bring my Jedi, but that's your call!

Carn Dista

C
I might make an appearance via holo link at some point if you want. Brilliant idea by the way - I'm gonna keep my eye on you. :)

@[member="LaxKnight"]

I'm cool with that

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Not entirely, apart from perhaps joining in on the RP if that is your wish. Everything should be under control.

@[member="Carn Dista"]

I'd appreciate the Hololink, I'm sure it would provide some good RP.

Updating sheet now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom