Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Recruitment - All Quiet on the Eastern Front

All Quiet on the Eastern Front

Spirit_of_the_Republic.jpg
What is All Quiet on the Eastern Front?
All Quiet on the Eastern Front is a campaign that is open to all members of the community to join in. It will be a series of threads all connected to one over-arching storyline. The Campaign will follow a routine Border Patrol on the Republic and Mandalorian border. With increasing tension between the two factions, more focus and manpower has been placed on border protection.

The Jalor Section, home of three capital warships, is sent to travel along the entire border. Checking in on far-fetched space stations and isolated planets. The RP will involve both in-ship and planetary RP. There may also be skirmishes, depending if other non-Republic wish to do so. I'm trying to take a unique approach to RP rather than the common clash and fighting. This will involve the day-to-day life RP, from sharing a meal in the canteen with some friends, joking around, sharing rumours and stories. To commanding the ship on the Bridge. Or wandering the mysterious terrains of a frontier planet.

How do I join?
Below will be a very simple application with only three questions. You post a link to your character sheet in question one, and then in question two you'll answer which alignment you'll be taking. The third is optional and only for Republic. You may state which job you'll be doing on the ship. From scientist to trooper to starfighter pilot. Get creative and let your brain juices flow.

Alignments:
Republic - Serve on the ship. Non-republic citizens may volunteer to serve on the ship. Yes, I'll also allow spies. If you RP it correctly. I don't want someone blatantly walking around that's an enemy. Because you're in a ship with thousands of people. Ya'll gun git shot. If you're a non-Republic citizen and want to serve on the ship, you have to either be neutral or belong to a faction that holds neutral / good relations with the republic. Or you know, sneak your way onto the ship like a spy with false identity. If you're non-Republic and serving on the ship, place Republic on your alignment.

Non-Republic - These involve citizens of planets we visit. You can be of any faction, whether it be dark, neutral or light. You can start a fight with us if you like, or have a chat with the guys in suit. It's up to you how you'll interact with the Republic Navy. I welcome any factions/groups to join in on this campaign and do either planetary or fleeting / boarding craft skirmishes. What's day-to-day RP without a little excitement every now and again?

How will it work?
Threads belonging to the campaign will have a campaign label on the thread. In the title box, it'll have either [Main - QEF] or [Sub - QEF]. Main stands for the main thread in which major events will unfold, all participating can post there. Sub is for those within the Camapign that want to do a quick separate thread whether it's doing some illegal pod racing on a planet while the officers aren't looking, or hanging out in the barracks. Sub will contribute to the main storyline.

When the first thread is up, this thread will be updated and everyone who has signed on will receive a PM from me, with a link to the first thread. NOTE: If you haven't signed up and the RP has started, you still may apply and join! So don't think you have missed out, because you haven't.

All are welcome, and please, have fun. I hope you join the journey with us.

Application:

Character Sheet Link:
Alignment:
Job:

Current Members:
Republic -
Hasjo Hallu - Navy Captain of the Jalor Section
Viktor Onikov - Navy First Officer
Les Hender - Army First Lieutenant
IG-17 - Bridge Security
Sukh'Al'Lee - Naval Scientist
Nellja - Squad Leader / Sergeant
Sirak Kolar - Squad Leader / Sergeant
Minna
RC-1025 - Clone Commando
Vulpesen - Commando
Dash Aandek - Starfighter Pilot
Dak Va'shaden - Squad Leader / Sergeant
Ashelotte Malfrost - Technician
Kiyron - SpecOps
Talon Vosra - Jedi Advisor
Leea Pandac - Republic Trooper

Non-Republic -
HK-36 - Mercenary
Strider Garon - Mandalorian Field Marshal / Supercommando
Krest - Mercenary
Kung Seilois - Mercenary
Aedan Miles - General of the Red Legion
Davik Tren - Mercenary
Nolan Detta
Mia Monroe - Mandalorian Field Marshall/Supercommando
Thurion Heavenshield
Cabur Aranar
Marrik Aloxum
Preliat Mantis
Sabrina
Gabriel Audemars - Mercenary
RC-252 "Galaar"

Thread is up!!! If you've applied and been added to the sheet, join at any time.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/25978-main-qef-the-journey-begins/

Nellja

Energizer Bunny on Caffeine
Application:

Character Sheet Link: In signature.
Alignment: The Jedi Order (Jedi Padawan) / Republic
Job: Elite Fighter/ Captain? Gunner/ sniper/ slice droids with a lightsaber! Something like that... As long as it has ACTION in it! Call on Nellja to aid in a battle - whether on land, in the ship's hallway during an invasion, or flying her Jedi Starfighter in open space. The extra battle open person ... who thanks to her coffee will always be awake. Also, she could help sow and knit some outfits for those needing an outfit makeover...

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Character Sheet Link: Kung Seilois
Alignment: Non-Republic
Job: Mercenary

While Seilois looks down on the Mandalorian code of honor; credits are credits. He is more then willing to work for either or an NPC that decides that one of the PC/NPC on either side needs to be 'taken care of' and ensure the factions find incriminating evidence of the other. I am more then willing to fight for, frame, be the suspect in a murder investigation, etc. As long as it makes a good story, I am game.

Updated. I'll be starting the first thread either tomorrow or the day after, depending on how many people sign up within this time. By all means, tell your other RP buddies about this so all can join along in the fun.

Davik Tren

The Friendly Fiend
Character Sheet Link: Davik Tren
Alignment: Non-Republic
Job: Mercenary

Davik is in between jobs currently, and he would be more than happy to serve as a scout or something for the "Glory" of the Republic.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Character Sheet Link: "Biography" (the link in my signature works as well)
Alignment: Republic (Voluntary)
Job: Naval Commander (O-5), Starfighter Chief Technician

(OOC: My character is a semi-neutral sellsword (not a spy). I will be running a CIS fighter with sliced Templar credentials.)

Sheet Updated.

Notes-
[member="Ashe the Reaper"] & [member="Miles Varden"] need to reply with a direct link to their biography. Miles, the four links in your signature do not lead to your biography?
Ashe, non-citizen means exactly what the word defines, someone who isn't a citizen. Nothing more, nothing less. If this doesn't answer your question, please re-word as it was quite confusing to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom