Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Recruitment - All Quiet on the Eastern Front

Kiyron

K
Should Kiyron bring the remainder of the Wildcards since he assumed command after Kei left? Or would he be a solo Spec Ops soldier on this one?

Kiyron

K
What about four Spec Ops squads of six?

I'm going off the Wildcards model, since it's the unit to which Kiyron belongs, even though it's inactive as a minor faction since Kei left.

A team of two would be intense too. Though maybe not for walking around a battle-group.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Character Sheet Link: In bio, me hearties.
Alignment: Liberty Concord/'Free Mandalorian' (Non-Faction related IC), Non-Republic
Job: Clone Commando, Freelancer, Mercenary.

Would like to be involved with the thread finding RC-1025, preferably running into Republic Forces aboard the derelict when he had already landed. Leading to a possible team-up/tensions.
(Note: I have to be careful with timelines, they could easily conflict.)

[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

RC-1025

Clone Out of Time
[member="Kiyron "]I was just going off of the Republic Commando size of 4. However more people could join us. This is open after all.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Galaar Tal'Verda"]

I was going to post HK going into an old derelict Republic ship and send a distress signal if you want to combine the two ideas?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="RC-1025"]
Ok, so I'm thinking HK just chooses that ship randomly and places the distress signal not knowing RC is also aboard in his cryo-sleep so the droid by accident summons the Jedi to unfreeze him :p

RC-1025

Clone Out of Time
[member="HK-36"] I already posted that the distress signal went off. Could he stumble upon it looking for salvage or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom