Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Caeos Prahl's Beskar'gam

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
CaeosArmor.png
de2d0hk-2f4c19f4-757e-4b97-8753-3583247e1664.png
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Utility: Mounting points EVERYWHERE
  • Mobility: Portions of leather and cortosis weave, supplementing heaving plating to maintain flexibility. Impact protection, leather cushiness
WEAKNESSES
  • High Temperatures: Does someone smell bbq?
  • Ill Fitting: Inherited pieces, unable to be resized and to valuable to discard. This in turn makes the armor somewhat offset its own benefit of mobility by making an awkward to peer through helmet and somewhat oversized armor plating to hinder movement.
DESCRIPTION
Caeos began building her set of beskar’gam just after being Found in preparation for her transition into adulthood a handful of years prior. She had a hand in weaving and forging the smaller parts of her armor during her apprenticeship to a local forgemaster before the Mandalorian disaster. Paying off small pieces of beskar and precious metals through her labor and from patronage from surrounding clans in exchange for work.

The main points of armor are full beskar plates resting along the upper body to offer vital protection. With limited resources after the fall of Mandalore and needing to outfit herself quickly. What metal and supplies could be scraped up were designed into strips and floating plates attached in strategic joints and her lower body for a highly mobile outfit. Both wrist and vambrace were designed with mounts for interchangeable gadgets and weapons, or power tools.

Key additions came from inheriting pieces from fallen kin during the Mandalore disaster, namely her helmet and pauldrons. While ill-fitting the helmet is built with a miniature mounted blaster on the helm side, supporting technology and radar systems that were in part damaged from the siege. Notably a long crack running along the front flare and dent above the visor on the left side; causing regular glitching now requiring regular maintenance.

Last edited:

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Su'cuy Trajan Fett Trajan Fett , I'm Shuk and I'll be reviewing your submission. Impressive sub, I must say. Compliments to the the armor's owner on their artwork as well.

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Modularity: Yes
  • Whatever she wants I guess.
That's not quite how this works, please specify what parts of the armor can be changed.

WEAKNESSES
Please specify how ill-fitting armor pieces affect the wearer or add another actionable weakness.

Once you've made the necessary changes, tag me. Thanks.

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

That's not quite how this works, please specify what parts of the armor can be changed.

WEAKNESSES
Please specify how ill-fitting armor pieces affect the wearer or add another actionable weakness.

Once you've made the necessary changes, tag me. Thanks.

It doesn't specify anywhere in the template that I have to define what in the armor is modifiable or not.

I think the weakness is very actionable and allows the writer a great deal of work with in its implementation as is but thank you for the suggestion.

Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol

Trajan Fett Trajan Fett

I will be taking over this submission.

Having looked through the points raised I agree with Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol on the points he raised.

Modularity.

Please state exactly what on the armour is modular, and what it can be replaced with.​
The idea of this field os so that anyone facing this armour will know what they have to face, just saying almost anything can be replaced is unfair to any opposing writer and is unclear.​

Weakness.
Ill Fitting: Inherited pieces, unable to be resized and to valuable to discard

Could you please clarify how this is a weakness for the armour?​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom