Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hello, people!

So you may have noticed I haven't been quite active in these recent... few weeks, maybe? I am so sorry for that, but yeah, I haven't got too many creative juices flowing but that's not because I wouldn't know how to write or I wouldn't know how to handle the situation (I wrote the Lack of Muse guide so it shouldn't be a trouble to get my muse back), but I have been so busy recently in real life.

There's no need to worry, nothing too special, I just have a lot of work to do to... you know, set a few things up. I won't be going on a LOA nor will my OOC activity drop too much, but I won't post ICly too much anymore. I am really sorry for everybody I have threads with, especially the people in the Invasion.

Yeah, that's the reason basically. I don't want to dive into details as the thing I'm trying to get set up has only a bare chance to happen so...

- This lack of IC activity means less activity with the following characters:
Maria Natalja
[member="Jasmine Lancaster"]
[member="Tytos Wrathbringer"]
[member="Equa Dominator"]
[member="Eve Amelia Zambrano"]
[member="Darth Malificete"]
[member="Theo"]

So like you could probably guess, the upcoming September will be keeping me really busy for about... one and a half months.

What I'm trying to say is that my semi-LOA, even though during the recent days I was already having a great muse boost and some more free time, will be extended until the 18th of October and I will be able to reply only about once a day or even less than that and only a select few of my characters will be actively used during that time.

I hope for your understanding. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom