Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Broken Dawn | Jedi Otherspace Adventure

Broken_Dawn_Banner.png

JEDI OTHERSPACE ADVENTURE

Yes, you read that right. Very recently, in a stroke of genius I've been cooking up for a while, I sent my boy Jasper and his relief unit, the Shield Core, to Otherspace. You can see exactly how it happened here. But, in a nutshell, I hope to use this as a catalyst for a Jedi lead expedition into Otherspace with the goal of recovering the Dawnbreaker and it's crew. I'm hoping to run a small crew, five to seven Jedi at most, so it's gonna be first come first serve. If you got an itch for some exploration of the weird and unknown, or you want to fight a hostile race of crab people, this could be the adventure for you.

Prompted by Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el receiving a vision, a small crew will be formed to make their way into Otherspace aboard the Redwind in hopes of delivering a means of getting the vessel and the Sentinel of Harmony back to Realspace. The crew of the Redwind will need to locate the Dawnbreaker, fend of the hostile locals, and perhaps even prevent an extradimensional invasion, all while navigating the strange other dimension between realspace and hyperspace.

With that little plot blurb out of the way, I'm excited to write a wacky, maybe even downright unusual adventure with y'all. Feel free to comment below with interest and I'll get things rolling. Expect a drop next weekend.

432688430506442752.gif

Don't have a jedi to throw in, but I have a Kwa from like 100,000 years ago that I was thinking of having something to do with Otherspace. Maybe his intro post could be starting off in Otherspace as someone you encounter and bring back to realspace? Just an idea to throw out.
Oth'san Oth'san

Don't have a jedi to throw in, but I have a Kwa from like 100,000 years ago that I was thinking of having something to do with Otherspace. Maybe his intro post could be starting off in Otherspace as someone you encounter and bring back to realspace? Just an idea to throw out.
Oth'san Oth'san

I think I wanna keep this one as a Jedi exclusive deal, just to keep the plot streamlined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom