Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Oth'san

Thanos-PNG-Isolated-Photos.png

[GENERAL] [TRAITS] [ABILITIES] [KNOWN ORIGINS] [GEAR] [MISSION LOGS]

G E N E R A L​

FULL NAME: Oth'san
KNOWN ALIAS:
CURRENT TITLES: Mad Titan
FORCE SENSITIVE: Dead
COVER OCCUPATION: None
RESIDENCE: Unknown

SPECIES: Kwa
HEIGHT: 3M
WEIGHT: 600 Kg
EYE COLOR: Grey
HAIR COLOR: None
SKIN PIGMENT: Blue
NOTEWORTHY MARKERS: Large Size and Bulk
DESCRIPTION:
Oth'son is a 3M tall Kwa who is very ripped for his species. As a Kwa, he is a blue-skinned saurian humanoid with grey eyes.

T R A I T S​

ASSETS
Oth'san is muscular and strong, above average for his species.
Kwa can run at incredible speeds.
Despite being cut off from the Force, his natural telepathy still seems to work.

RISKS
Force Dead. Lost his ability to use the Force.
Can be rather single-minded, especially in regards to the Force and trying to regain his lost connection.
Out of time. Being time-displaced, he feels like he doesn't belong, further amplified by his lost connection to the Force.

A B I L I T I E S​

• Telepathy
  • Speed
  • Strength
  • Immune to any direct Force powers

K N O W N _ O R I G I N S​

HOME WORLD: Dathomir
FAMILY: None
PREVIOUS ALLEGIANCES: Kwa
PREVIOUS TITLES: Unknown
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST: N/A

KNOWN HISTORY: Oth'san was born some time before 100,000 BBY. During a war between the Kwa and the Rakata, Oth'san overused all of his Force energy in an effort to save his comrades, though he has no exact memory everything that happened. All he remembers is a blinding flash of light, followed by an immeasurable period of darkness, then he was finally awake again. But upon waking, Oth'son found he was completely cut off from the Force and was now Force Dead. On top of that, it seems hundreds of millennia have past, and none of his kind survive, that he is aware. Cut off from his family, from his time, and from the Force, Oth'son feels like he has nowhere to belong. All he has is an almost maddening desire to try to restore his lost connection to the Force, at almost any cost....

G E A R​

M I S S I O N _ L O G S​

Thanos-PNG-Isolated-Photos.png

Othsan.jpg

NAME: OTH'SAN
SPECIES: KWA
RISK ASSESSMENT: HIGH

b4c99b0f0edd466d93c6f6d24b0c17c9941dfc8bda39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd807096cd884d0905c0082eb27d64fa22dcdcc.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom