Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Bring your Kills, Gain their Power (open to drop-ins and passers-by)

Velok Brokentusk Velok Brokentusk

Mercy took a step back as the substance in the bowl hissed a little at them both.

Liquified Drengir was no joking matter.

There was a part, a very very small one granted, that hesitated at this. Sure, Mercy had done a lot of apeshit (no offense) things in her comparatively short life. This was different though. It had risks attached to it. Then again, nothing in life came for free. The ability to actually know when those fething things were around... invaluable, wasn't it?

Maybe it would let her sleep a bit better.

She already enjoyed the sensation of hunger anyway. Needing to eat more? Well, she liked to eat too. So, did it really cost her? "Thanks, buddy, I'd say bottoms down but not even I am gonna manage to work this away with just a single spoonful."

Without any more hesitation Mercy grabbed hold of the bowl.

And.

Stuffed her face with it. It wasn't a pretty display whatsoever, but the more she had, the more she wanted. Until the bowl was empty and licked clean. She burped as she put down the empty container. "Huh. Dun' feel that different, but-" A grin to the tusken one. "Figure that if I did, we would all have to get the kark outta dodge, huh?"

Slow stretch as Mercy checked the time and nodded to herself.

"Well, I am off, enjoy your cash. Though maybe you should move around a bit, cus not everyone is gonna be happy with their gift." Two finger salute and the giant strolled away.

She accepted the canteen with little comment, except for a small quirk up of her lips. The canteen disappeared into the robes, and then the exile offered something even better for her. The original recipe, written in the hand of his grandfather no doubt. She wondered how he had taken it but deemed it unimportant at the moment.

Another pouch of credits would appear and fall onto the stall to join the heart and the other pouch, and then one more thing. A small scroll containing instructions in a new summoning ritual, knowledge for knowledge She paused as she perceived the Whiphid through the Force. A heavy aura hung from him, centered on his chest. So that was how his exile was created.

"It is saddening to see how low you've been brought, Velok Brokentusk Velok Brokentusk ," she muttered. "Visions and alchemical augments for scraps to survive. When you've tired of your curse and your current circumstances, I might have work for you in the Scarred Worlds. Something to consider."

She would shift her hood enough that he would see her purple eyes and a very recognizable aura in the Force for a moment. Velok had spoken out for her years ago in the Grand Convocation before the civil war. It was only fitting she would offer a similar offer of support now.

She would shift her hood enough that he would see her purple eyes and a very recognizable aura in the Force for a moment.

"Lady Arcanix..."

Without hesitation, Velok took a knee.

On the other side of Tash-Taral, survey droid DK-Y44 registered a seismic fluctuation on the Richter scale. DK-Y44 shivered and went about his day.

"My exile is deserved," Velok said to Taeli, "but it is not by choice. If you can strip my grandfather's Curse of Ultaht from me, I will serve you without hesitation. That day at the Sith convocation, you know I put you forward to irritate the comfortable...but you also know I was telling the truth. You are a mind and will worth following."

"My exile is deserved," Velok said to Taeli, "but it is not by choice. If you can strip my grandfather's Curse of Ultaht from me, I will serve you without hesitation. That day at the Sith convocation, you know I put you forward to irritate the comfortable...but you also know I was telling the truth. You are a mind and will worth following."

"Yes, perhaps it was deserved. The Surgeons still despise your kind, as well as the Matrons," she said. Not much went on among the few sentient Sithspawn clans on Valrar that did not eventually find its way back to the Sith who had turned the world into a death world of experimentation. She knew what happened.

A few moments stretched as she considered, not exactly a plea, but a promise. Oh, there was much that could be gained from gaining the Brokentusk's allegiance. Her senses probed the curse in the Force, could feel it stretching out its insidious tendrils to sample the life forces of those around, including herself, to keep it fueled. She could sense... a malevolence to it, a call for violence that followed it and its victim like a cloak.

"I can remove your curse," she finally said. She wouldn't say how she could or would, but the Whiphid would be able to hear the fact in her voice. She turned her head slightly as she could sense others might have interest in seeing what this Whiphid had to offer for their kills. She shifted her hood and her presence back to merely a traveler. "Meet me on Kesh in a standard week. We will discuss your curse and the work I have in mind for you then."

And she departed.

The Human

T
Glancing his eyes slowly over to the steaming mug, he gave a gentle smile and gripped it with his left hand, sipping it. It felt warm, his whole body starting to warm up after the cold trip through the shuttlecraft. The wounds he been inflicted, started to slowly seal up and heal over in a brand new batch of skin, as if it was skin graffed. Having his eyes closed, he savored the taste and looked over the mug, the aroma being a pleasant smell to the Human.

" Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun is a genius then for making something so good tasting and with an aroma better than Kamoniaan Tea. Have to remember to order some if I run into him. Exile...such a strange word but probably just as fitting, considering no person probably will pick up what I have done in the last year. Galactic Alliance have my head, Maw have my head, New Imperial Order would rather disintegrate me...I don't know, maybe Exile is a better term, we all bear our sins on our heart and eyes."

Giving a weak chuckle, he coughed for a moment before placing the cup back down onto the stall. The Mask that the Whipid been looking at, whispered in the powers of the Dark Side, something that time seemingly forgot and stood still for when Dalos was able to make it a reality.

When the concoction was ready, Dalos would pick it up with his right hand and gave a sniff with his brows furrowing. What a disgusting smell...then again, he seemed sincere on not wanting to poison him. Lifting it up to his lips, he started to swallow the sludge from the bowl and tapped the back of it with his left hand to get all the contents into his gullet. Placing it back down in a hurry, he covered with the left hand over his mouth, feeling the acid reflux kick in but kept it down while coughing a few times.

When the painful feeling in the Humans throat finally finished and one last cough, he would start to glance to the side at the airport security then back forward. Not feeling much different, he was going to speak until his eyes widened a bit. The security guard had a scar on the left part of his neck, the blaster itself had seven scratches over the top barrel. Passing by, a wanderer was holding a piece of paper in the left hand with the Aurbesh word of A on it.

Glancing then finally towards the Whipid, he gave a quick nod and shook his head a bit. Reaching into his pocket, he would pull out a large stack of Underworld Credits, a total of twenty thousand Underworld Credits and motioned towards the Mask once again while hopefully retrieving the lightsabers he have given, unless they were now destroyed.

"Never in my life, have I seen so clearly. Thank you. I hope this is more than enough for the trouble I have taken upon you...the Mask as well. It projects to them, what you believe is Fearful and your echoes your voice louder than before. I hope that...satisfies the agreement between us on paying what I believe it is worth?"

Dalos Cameron

Velok looked down at the immense stack of money, then up at Dalos, then down at the money again. The incredulity, and the money, disappeared in an eyeblink. He lingered on the mask, though, played with it between his claws. Too small for a huge Whiphid face, but he had options. Stretch it maybe, if it would be stretched, or use it as a knuckle plate or an elbow. Punching someone with that mask felt appropriate.

"This is a life-changing payment, and I hope you'll find the outcome worthy of it. My name is Velok the Youngest, or Velok Brokentusk."

He extended a ginormous hand for a ginormous handshake.

The Human

T
Seeing the credits vanish so quickly, was a bit amusing but what got to him was how he lingered on the mask. Flicking around the claws, as if deciding on what to do with it. When he spoke to him, outstretching his hand and told the name, Velok the Youngest, he would never forget that name. Stretching his hand out as well, he would shake it with a small twinkle in his eye, as if some life had been brought back into him.

"Dalos Cameron and yes, I find the outcome already, very well worth it."

Aurelius was not one to involve himself in workings of the Force or those who wielded it, but when he had caught wind of the curious alchemy Velok Brokentusk Velok Brokentusk was performing, he had thought it too good to pass up. Nothing ventured nothing gained, right? Now, what to bring, what to bring?

Of course!

Though it took a lot of work getting it loose, Aurelius carried with him a patch of Crellderath Devalkier biomass carved from the preserved, detached tentacle of a Bryn'adûl Debaucher Aurelius and his crew had slain above Honoghr, which had been detached from its owner forcefully by repeated turbolaser fire. After bringing the Star Galleon to port for repairs, he had the pieces of tentacle that had remained embedded in the hull after the Debaucher's death preserved until he had further use for it. It had taken some serious work to prevent the flesh from rotting after being detached from its owner, but they had managed to get it to last this long.

After touching the Dervish down nearby, the Devaronian approached the fortune-teller's stall, bowing his head respectfully to Velok, carrying a metallic case. He had seen Whiphids before, but Velok was still quite a sight to behold. And an intimidating one, that large knife in hand. "Good day. Velok, right? I've been told that you can do some very impressive things with people's kills, and I've had one I've been sitting on for some time." Aurelius presented the case keeping the biomass as undecayed as possible, opening it with a toothy smile so the Whiphid could do his thing with it. Whatever that thing may be. "Genuine Bryn biomass. Will this be enough to 'work your magic', so to speak? I apologize it is not more fresh." He must admit, while he didn't tend to place much stock in witchcraft about 99% of the time, this was the 1% that had him excited to see the result. "You will be compensated, of course." The Devaronian gangster retrieved 2,500 ucks, presenting them alongside the biomass. Though he didn't let it slip past his expert sabacc face, inside he was positively giddy. He had a good feeling about this.

"Oh what have we HERE. Drael patcher biotech, the sweet-and-sour kind. Let's see what the cauldron will give you."

He sliced it thin and poured alchemical slop over it in a bowl. If Aurelius Baldor Aurelius Baldor chose to partake, he'd acquire Crellderath Devalkier biotech's greatest need: its potent hunger for energy. Aurelius would find himself craving the experience of, say, absorbing an electric shock or a stun blast. And he'd find himself far more resistant to such things.

Such delicious things.

Aurelius indeed partook in the alchemical creation, but not before giving Velok Brokentusk Velok Brokentusk the promised ucks. He admitted the flavor was better than what he expected, especially considering the contents. And, better, he felt like he could shrug a stunner that would knock out a Wookiee. "Whoo, that's quite something, color me impressed! Those ucks are well-deserved, my friend. Out of curiosity, do you have any estimation of how long these effects will last?" He had plenty of the biomass left, after all, but also recognized that Velok was just one man. Nevertheless, Aurelius would definitely seek out Velok again if he got his hands on any other interesting kills for the Whiphid to work with.

Aurelius indeed partook in the alchemical creation, but not before giving Velok Brokentusk Velok Brokentusk the promised ucks. He admitted the flavor was better than what he expected, especially considering the contents. And, better, he felt like he could shrug a stunner that would knock out a Wookiee. "Whoo, that's quite something, color me impressed! Those ucks are well-deserved, my friend. Out of curiosity, do you have any estimation of how long these effects will last?" He had plenty of the biomass left, after all, but also recognized that Velok was just one man. Nevertheless, Aurelius would definitely seek out Velok again if he got his hands on any other interesting kills for the Whiphid to work with.
Velok chuckled and got up. He'd lingered too long already. The Curse of Ultaht would be drawing violence here sooner rather than later.

"Probably permanent. Ah, if you find yourself chewing power cords...resist. Just a bit of stray prophecy there. I sense you'll become addicted to whatever this is if you're not careful." He gave an exaggerated shiver as he began putting his things away, breaking down the stall. "Enjoy."

Aurelius gave that comment a hearty chuckle. Closing the now empty case, Aurelius gave the towering Whiphid another bow of the head. "Communication received loud and clear. My thanks, this was quite the experience. Oh! Before I go," the Devaronian said, producing a bottle from his coat and passing it over to Velok Brokentusk Velok Brokentusk . "Not sure if you're the type of fella who enjoys a good, non-alchemical drink, but here's something for the road. If not," he gave a relaxed shrug, "could always sell it. Whyren's fetches a pretty cred. Was saving that until I saw how things went, and friend, you did not disappoint. I hope we meet again some time." Their business now concluded, Aurelius gave Velok a relaxed, two fingered salute and another toothy smile, before turning and leaving, making his way back to the Dervish, which before long lifted off from Tash-Taral and made a hyperspace jump back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom