Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bright Lights, Bigger City [Open Club Thread]

Viktor smiled.

"I am.....though you do know the best eye candy is the kind that turns into arm candy..................."

He turned briefly to watch the minor debacle with the guards and one of the patrons before turning back to the host.

....would you not agree Miss Perl?"

Viktor turned watching the crowd as he sipped his drink. His gaze stopping briefly first on [member="Hazel Zanteres"] before moving on to [member="Leilani Paaie"] before glancing back at [member="Joza Perl"] over his shoulder.

"So you would happened to know the blue eyed beauty that was walking away as a walked up? Perhaps well enough for an introduction?"

He smirked.

"If that is not to forward of me to ask."

[member="The Slave"]

[member="Hazel Zanteres"] spoke like an angel, looked like one, but all she brought up in him was demons. She and him had a common medical background, but Kaiden had abandoned the life of the savior in favor of the soldier."I was Havoc Actual."Havoc Commander. Commander Rohn. Then busted down to Sergeant Rohn."I think they called you Angel- or something with a V, right?"He took a sip from his water. It helped calm his nerves, but did little for the painful flood of memories of loss and betrayal. He saw her eyes move towards the tattoo. It was what he got it for, after all.

He stared at her for a moment. Part of it was desires of the flesh. Part of it was a trip down memory lane. Part of him wanted the Republic back. Part of him wish he had done what his parents did. Kitt Solo was the only person to ever know about them, though- and the secrets that Kaiden kept. Kaiden ran a hand through his hair, downing the rest of his water. He ordered another. No need to keep drinking. Would interfere with the good conversation.

And probably lead to a bad decision. But then again, in the land of bad decisions, Kaiden had the gold medal.

Smoke rolled from his nostrils in columns before slowing to a careless cloud; blending with the aromas that surrounded the two. While she relished in the heat of his stare, his mind flooded with dopamine. Perhaps it was the drugs, the ungodly tiredness that shook him to his very soul, but to him it had to be her. Her perfection that was her skin, the gentle crimson of her hair, to the way her eyes seem to draw him in.

In this moment, she was his god.

And what was a man without piety? His lips couldn’t help but curl, his eyes watching her like a predator watches its prey. His words seemed roll into eachother, pulling the cigarello from his mouth as he propped up his cheek with a hand.

I’d beg to differ.”, he said with an pleasant coyness.

And for the moment, that’s where he left it, bringing his attention to [member="Viktor Alexander"] and what he spoke. The way his words were crafted in his mind before he let them slip off his oily tongue, down to the way he held himself even now. He couldn’t help but think what sort of faces he’d make with a whip to his back, or what it’d take to cost him his cool demeanor.

He often considered the same thing to those that held themselves too well, but with the ever watchful eyes of [member="Sal Katarn"] on his figure there wasn’t a likelihood he’d get such a opportunity for the night. Too many variables, and the hedonist he was couldn’t begin to focus on the practical in these fleeting moments. No, his mind was far more focused on the here and now, the joy he never had witnessed before his release from captivity.

He was a slave to a new master, but different nights seemed to carry with it a new master often as of late.

│ [member="Joza Perl"] │ [member="Hazel Zanteres"] │

The fact that Irajah had only left her homeworld slightly less than a year ago would explain why the highly social doctor had never been to Zeltros. She'd always been too busy, or some emergency had cropped up. She'd intended to visit, to see what all the fuss was about, but it was always one thing after another.

Then there had been that night. And everything had changed.

She hadn't been out in a public social setting since some time before that. She used to enjoy it so much. But the last couple of months had been spent rebuilding after the time on Panatha, and she'd made excuse after excuse as to just why now what not the right time.

After Mustafar, she realized just how stupid she was being. It was never the right time. There would always be *some* reason to stay away, to hide. And in doing that, it was just one more thing that he would have taken from her.

The petite brunette stepped into the pulsing lights of Blush and immediately sighed. She liked being out and about, listening to music, dancing.... have a drink. That it had taken her this long to remember that was, in some ways, a shame.

Slipping through the crowd and sidling up to the bar, she offered a small grin at the 'tender. Propping both elbows on the counter she leaned over. She practically had to yell in the man's ear, but he didn't seem to mind. A nod and a wink and he started mixing.

Something pink and ridiculous, she'd said. He didn't let her down.

Mishel Kryze

M
B L U S H
Indigo District, Zeltros
Mishel was just about to turn back to her drink when [member="Malok"] and his friend arrived. Now, the young Ren must have had just a touch too much as she worked on drink number three. She knew not what she was drinking, all the girl knew was that she liked it. Carefully Mishel watched as one of the large ... whatever he was, sat down beside @FN-9999. Sydney if she recalled properly and as she watched the blonde for a moment longer. "Sydney right?" She asked as she turned to look over her shoulder, her eyes scanned the dance floor. The brunette looked back at the blonde and gave her a smile. "Names Mishel," a pause as she turned her body toward the other woman, "do you want to dance?" If not she could certainly dance all on her own, although from what she understood. Ladies liked to dance, or so she saw at the ball with [member="Samka Derith"].

Oh, Force, Mishel tried to recall dancing and then looked out onto the crowd once more. What she saw was not the same kind of dancing that she knew. Feth, she'd actually have to follow through on the dancing part and as she turned, her elbows now rested on the counter. She noticed all the women that were out on the dance floor and the women that were... "Sister," Mishel addressed Kaalia and then formed a telepathic link with her, are all these women in distress? Why are they using mouth to mouth in such a way? And why are they all - are they ill? Who dances like this? She paused a moment. Sister Ara dances like this yes? Perhaps she should see Sam for dance lessons. This is not dancing, this is the equivalent to a seizure. Should I call a doctor?

And when Mishel recognised the feeling she had within her. A feeling she only knew of on two other occasions, once at the mining club on Chalcedon and the second time at Mustafar when she saw Sam perform an amazing entrance into Vader's Temple. "Actually, Sydney. I know this is terrible but I've got to run to the loo, but if you're available later I'd love a dance." This is what you're supposed to say yes? Quietly, the brunette excused herself and headed down along the bar for the bathroom, but the bathroom on the first floor was full with a line that seemed to stretch out of the club itself. So, she looked around and saw something that looked like a sign for a loo upstairs. Fething club she thought with the stupid smoke, neon lights and the whole not being able to see anything bit. Sister, remember when I told you about what I felt on Chalcedon? It happen again, it is happening, what do I do?

Upstairs she steeled herself and forced a smile to the other patrons giving the second floor a cursory glance she found several people on this level but recognised none but perhaps [member="Hazel Zanteres"], I believe I have found a doctor in which many of these people seem to be in dire need of. I have located Dr. Zanteres, what would she be doing here? Unfortunately, the loo by the blonde doctor was also full and forced the teenage Ren to find another outlet. She located the one she saw from downstairs and made haste for it doing her best to squeeze between the patrons that passed her by. Some Kerrigan she was turning out to be, she thought. No way Siobhan Kerrigan ever had these issues, Mishel groaned this one was full too and then out of the corner of her eye she saw another one. Only this time there was a large sofa in front of it with people talking, sitting - whatever. The girl made haste for this one as well, she had no clue what to do about the feelings she was experiencing in that moment. She just had to do something about them, and sitting down for a spell seemed to help out a bit. As she walked toward it and passed by the sofa she saw pink skin, and red hair. [member="Joza Perl"] of course, and normally this would do nothing but Mishel stopped and stared at the back of the woman's head for a moment and then turned away to head to the loo. She was about half way there when a memory surfaced to her mind, she recalled the pink skin, the red hair - and so putting the weird and strange feelings aside for a moment. Mishel rushed around the sofa, ignoring whoever was there - and eyed the Zeltron. "Aunty Jo? Lover of Siobhan Kerrigan?" She asked quite curiously. Mishel took a step back and looked the woman over. She definitely recalled the pink-skinned woman's body from a rather particular memory. "I remember you and mother... together."

He was kind of just sitting there, soaking up everything that flew by. Not a single movement, just a fiery stare at the wall ahead of him, hands clasped together atop the bar. Occasionally he felt a hand on his shoulder, either a drunk passerby or a pretty worker asking if he was okay. Most walked away when he didn't reply.

All except for one.

"Hey buddy.... *hardy drunk laughter* Me and.... my friend are looking for somewhere to sit.... and you're all alone." The mans grubby hand remained on his shoulder as he continued to slur. "So, I'm politely asking if you could move." Slowly coming out of his meditative state, he barely comprehended the mans ever increasingly angry words. "Listen kid, we're just gonna move ya if you don't move yourself." It was there he came out of his trance, like a ship breaking through a wave to crash onto shore. The bastard was now drunk and angry, talking loudly. His hand moved on it's own, smacking the mans drink away as a way of saying F off. "You sun'abitch!" Grubby hands pulled at his shirt, the fire in his eyes intensifying as aggravation spurred him on.

Turning around, his clenched fist smashed against the mans face, sending him reeling backwards. Now standing, anger coursing through all six feet and seven inches of him, he lost his constraint. Why? Good question. Most plausible answer would be the even more profound darkness flowing through him. But to everyone else, he just looked pissed. Grabbing Pig man's buddy, he pulled him closer, reaching over and snatching a bottle out of another mans hand, smashing the glass over Pig man #2's head. Now he had three men trying to fight, with the rest of the party goers cheering them on.

Ducking as the newest attendee swung, he felt something inside of him snap, like all of the recent pain and suffering broke through from somewhere he didn't know existed. Bringing his fist up into the mans side as he rose, all of his weight pushed the man up and back, his folded over form smashing through a glass table behind him. In the heat of his little fight, he didn't seem to notice the bouncers now circling around him. Pulling Mr Pig Man the Original from the ground, he tossed him onto the chair he was previously sitting on."Enjoy the seat," Only to have one of Joza's bouncers tell him it was time to leave. He hadn't intended to crash her party like that, but it just happened.

Oh, things were really hoppin' now.

[member="Joza Perl"], [member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Malok"], [member="Hazel Zanteres"], [member="Kaiden Rohn"], [member="Kaalia Voldaren"], [member="FN-9999"], [member="John Trenway"]

Sydney Ramek
Zeltros, Indigo District, Blush

Sydney blinks at the woman's offer and she gives a glance over-right-shoulder towards the dance floor and then back to Mishel with startling ocean blue spheres. "If we're going to dance like -that- I dare to say I shall be needing a pinch more of this overwhelmingly strong Ale." Sydney steadily raises the brimming cup filled with Trandoshan ale up to her pursed lips and squinted spheres; Bracing for the power of the beverage to strike. Some great lug occypying the seat beside her knocks the Trandoshan-ale filled cup back down to the bar in her glove clutching hand and she breathes a defeated sigh; A great disappointment to the young mercenary. Sydney's gaze shifts right as Mishel's voice interrupts her thoughts. "It's alright Mishel, go ahead." Sydney's lips make a small smile before looking in the direction of what she guessed would be a man who so rudely bumped into her; While she wheels gaze around. "Excuse me Sir, could you p-" And then there he was; Some beast of burden huffing and puffing as if he had no thought save Conquest, Sydney makes an anxious jolt up on the stool. "Yah!" Sydney's eyes study the unmistakable creature more closely before identifying him; Malok, her Commander and Boss although Sydney preferred to think of him as 'Boss', for 'Commander' reminded her too much of the Navy she'd left and was remiss to find herself being forced to use that title though she suspected Malok didn't mind the moniker of 'Boss' or 'Chief' as she prefers to call him. "Good evening Chief, you received my page then? A snazzy club isn't it? Albeit somewhat seedy admittedly." Sydney allows a tiny smirk to rise in the corner of mouth before it disappears after studying the foreign alien's features more closely; She was progressively becoming more proficient at reading the emotional state of different humanoid species that weren't Human. "Is there something wrong?" Sydney's gaze catches the presence of Striok and she rolls those ocean-blue spheres around in her head sassily. "Nevermind, I see." One might find the tone and manner in which the young Sydney addresses Malok's ire entertaining when one examined this physical gesture and the cheek held within tone that flippantly rolls off of tongue.

[member="Mishel Ren"] [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] [member="Aria Vale"] [member="Malok"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="John Trenway"] [member="Guz McGarion"] [member="The Slave"] [member="Leilani Paaie"] [member="Malcolm Akintola"] [member="Viktor Alexander"] [member="Kaiden Rohn"] [member="Denn Ralto"]

Why was there always violence wherever he went? It was almost upsetting how frequently it occurred, and it was starting to actually become somewhat annoying in the frequency. He shook his head a bit and took a few steps away from the bar, considering attempting to restore some semblance of peace. He was good at that, very very good at it. But, as fun as taking patrons causing trouble outside and electrocuting them into behaving sounded, he'd likely have more than a little trouble getting back into the club's good graces, so he opted instead to return to the bar.

Now... he ran his thumb over his chin in thought, who to bother. He noticed Striok ([member="Malok"]), [member="Mishel Ren"], and even possibly [member="Kaalia Voldaren"], though only barely so recognized them at all from their presence at one of the few First Order events he'd been to personally, as security for his queen who happened to be allied with them. Still, they all seemed busy, and remembering Striok's... particular brand of interest he'd rather not risk catching his eye anytime soon.

Still, drinking alone was depressing... of course his eye caught [member="Irajah Ven"]. Someone else he'd seen at the first order ball, someone who at least had something in common. One thing, if nothing else. Ah well, that was all you needed for a drinking partner anyways, wasn't like you expected to be best friends and go skipping down the streets together. He moved over a bit to stand next to her, though of course not so close as to be within any personal space.

He wasn't uncivilized, after all. "Excuse me, Miss, but I do think I've seen you before, though we haven't formally met. You wouldn't mind sharing a drink or two would you? Drinking alone isn't the most entertaining way to spend a night after all."

Kaalia was looking amused to see how [member="Mishel Ren"] was going to dance in a place like this, but it seemed that she started regretting asking [member="FN-9999"] to dance quite quickly. When the telepathic link was laid between the two Ren, the redhead had to hide a chuckle. They are fine. I will have to explain the 'mouth to mouth' later, but don't worry about them. They do that for their enjoyment. She didn't mention her comments on the dancing, that would have to be explained later. The vat-grown Ren definitely was a handful once again. The brunette moved away from the bar as she excused herself, and she fed more words through the link. She mentioned getting the feeling she had back on Chalcedon again. It's normal. Just head to the loo and wait it out. Don't worry about it too much. She didn't really know what else to say about it, and hoped that it would help. Kaalia mulled over the option of letting Ara explain it, but quickly dismissed the thought as a terrible idea. She was glad Mishel wasn't her responsibility. Whose great idea was it to stick her in a bacta tank? She sighed as she got of her stool to follow her, seeing Sydney was occupied with someone else.

When Mishel mentioned [member="Hazel Zanteres"] being present, the redhead raised her eyebrow for a moment. It was quite a surprise to her. When the two met back on Monastery she didn't seem like someone who would visit places like this, but it turned out she was mistaken. Kaalia saw the other Ren wurm her way through the patron and to a restroom, and decided to just leave her be for a little bit. In the meantime she could find out what brought the Lotus doctor to a place like this. She made her way through the crowd to see Hazel talk to someone else and she greeted the duo with a nod as she approached. "Doctor Zanteres, it's a surprise to see you here. How have you been?" She looked over to the other person, and gave him a warm smile. "I'm sorry to interrupt the conversation, I hope you won't mind me joining in. My name's Kaalia, a pleasure to meet you."

[member="Kaiden Rohn"]

Hazel Zanteres

The Angel/Devil on your Shoulder
Havoc Squad.

Now that brought a smile to Hazel's face.

"Yeah I remember now." Her squad had several encounters with Havoc over the years. Whether it was on the battlefields themselves, or they were on their own individual missions and had happened to cross paths at one junction or another. "Rohn right?" Hazel asked, looking at the man in question. If she recalled, she never learned his first name even back then. It was always call signs or labels.

Hazel chuckled at the mention of her names, or rather titles she had accumulated during those years. "Yep. Though I always much preferred just Hazel, but of course most of the grunts just called me Medic."

Taking a sip of her drink, she looked over at [member="Kaiden Rohn"] and internally winced. Not at the look of desire towards her - she expected it, but the pain see could easily read beneath it all. She had momentarily forgot not everyone was capable of moving past those memories, to grasp ahold of the good ones and try and forget the bad. Then again, Hazel wasn't ever too sure she could really forget those years.

As a light, sombre mood fell between the two. Hazel's turned her hearing to the conversations going on in the second floor. She could hear [member="Joza Perl"] and [member="The Slave"] conversing. Then there was a [member="Viktor Alexander"] mentioning of a 'blue eyed beauty' to Joza, asking for an introduction; that brought a smirk to the Hapan's face.

But what caught her attention mostly was the presence of [member="Mishel Ren"] that was suddenly much closer than it was minutes ago. When did she get up here?

She watched as the young woman seemed to dart about the place, even going downstairs again at one point. It was only when she heard Mishel talk, that she physically turned her head to look in ther woman's direction. She opened her mouth to say something, but it only came across as her looking slightly shoked at Mishel's words, of which came across a lot louder than they probably should've.

It was a distraction, enough so that when [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] showed up it took Hazel by surprise.

"Oh, Kaalia!" Her head swiveled back around to face the redhead. There was a very brief moment of panic in her eyes, but it was swiftly gone a second later.

"I've been doing fine, thank you. I hope all has been well with you?" Then a playful smirk appeared, as she looked at Kaalia. "And well you know how it is. Got to take a break now and then to just unwind."

Unwind. It was certainly one way of saying it. One would expect a doctor like Hazel to unwind through simply finding a quiet place, with a drink and a book. Not visit Zeltros of all places.

As he approached a bartender that looked slightly less busy than any of the others, Bato Golden was beginning to wonder if he was spending too much time on Zeltros. He hardly qualified as a frequent flier, but Zeltros had a certain reputation, and it rubbed off on everyone who set foot on the planet. Among other things.

The actor folded his sunglasses back into his pocket. He was probably worried about nothing. He doubted there were many people who could recognize him here, and certainly not when it was this busy.

He settled in at the bar, and his eyes scanned across the wildly chaotic room while he waited for his drink. Here on the ground floor, it was difficult to find one thing to focus on; the topless dancers, the pounding music, and the flashing lights were all fighting relentlessly for attention. However, it was the bartender who managed to catch his attention.

"Sorry for the wait, Mr. Golden," she said with a wink. The bartender placed a drink glass in front of him and smiled wide. "I'm a huge fan."

With the bar as packed as it was, the bartender quickly went back to serving other customers, though every so often Bato managed to catch her sneaking glances in his direction.

Bato couldn't help but smile. He was more popular on Zeltros than he thought.

“Not forward at all.” Joza’s gaze slid over to [member="Hazel Zanteres"], finding the good Doctor in conversation with [member="Kaiden Rohn"]. “I do believe she’s occupied for the moment.” Cigarette slotted between two pink finger, she gestured towards the blonde and her newfound companion at the bar. “You’re welcome to try your luck though, slick. She’s patient.” Any physician, especially one that willingly threw themselves into a zone of conflict had to have patience in spades. Haze was no exception, Joza had seen her work firsthand—focused and straight to the point. Something the Zeltron appreciated in a hairy situation.

As [member="The Slave"] offered his response, the cigarette found its way back between her lips and she cocked a well-manicured brow. He seemed worn, eyes glazed over with a mix of exhaustion and drive. But there was a vicious sort of energy contained within them, the sort that kept you going after the days and nights blended into each other with the help of an illicit substance or three. She’d been there before, running on fumes. A waitress ghosted her way over to them, plucking a shot of iridescent green liquid from a try and handing it to Joza. The Zeltron’s fingers wrapped around the delicate glass, bringing it part way to her lips before motioning to John Doe. Understanding the cue, The Slave would find himself offered an identical drink. “Bottom’s up.” The shot was slammed back in record time, a faint hiss of a gasp slipping past her lips as she reveled in the burn at the back of her throat.

It wasn’t the ‘Aunty Jo’ that caught her attention, but rather the mention of her friend and business associate, Siobhan Kerrigan that made Joza’s head turn. She tracked the source of the voice to [member="Mishel Ren"], noting the teenager standing there looking a bit started. “I’m sorry?” She frowned in momentary confusion. “Your mother?” She didn’t recall Siobhan having any adult children, but who knew. “You’re that girl from Mustafar. The one Zanteres and Kismet picked out from the rubble.” Her eyes shifted to the side for a split second as [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] started making conversation with the nearby Hazel, then quickly back onto Mishel. She recognized them both as soldiers of the First Order at best, not a group that Joza was a fan of. At Blush though, they were just like every other patron; so long as they didn’t cause any trouble, she had no issue with them being here.

“I’m sorry dear, but I don’t remember Siobhan having a grown daughter. Much less one who watched us have sex.” She tapped the edge of her cigarette with her pointer finger, ash floating into the tray set on the accompanying table. “I’m sure she’ll be happy you’re not dead, though.” Or not, who knows. Siobhan hated the First Order, and if her daughter was one of them…?

Maybe that explained some things.

His grin devious, his energy malignant; he couldn’t help but revel as she studied him. His tongue absentmindedly slid across the back of his teeth, meeting her stare step for step. In his position, he knew he must look quite the sight, between the emotionless bruises lining his neck to the cut upon his brow. Yet, his confidence, his very demeanor wasn’t hindered by such minor things; instead he seemed empowered by them. Letting the smoke roll from his lips to his nose, he leaned forward and put out what remained of his cigarello, nothing but the butt end of it left to be seen.

His own eyes moved from her to the waitress that gave them their drinks, taking one for himself as she spoke.

Bottom’s up.”, she said, and so he listened.

Letting the syrupy liquid roll over his tongue and down his throat, he found common ground with her in the love of the burn. His eyes closed at its flavor, but not out of holding back a grimace, but relishing in the flavor. He brought his gaze back down to her, giving her nothing more than a gaze that almost seemed to challenge her.

If it weren’t for Mishel Ren, he likely would have said something along the same lines; but holding his tongue he let them speak. As the mention of indecent memories were spoken of, an idle hand came and covered his wild grin. He wasn’t sure if the idea played to his libido, or his humor.

Either way, he enjoyed it.

I didn’t take you for an exhibitionist, Miss Popular.”, he said with the almost iconic coyness he carried through the entire conversation. In the same motion as he spoke, he moved to light another of his cigarellos, fire illuminating his face in the dimness of the second floor.

This was already turning into more fun than the last three days combined.

│ [member="Joza Perl"] │ [member="Mishel Ren"] │ [member="Viktor Alexander"] │

Mishel Kryze

M
B L U S H

Indigo District, Zeltros

"What's sex?" Mishel asked with innocence in her voice, she looked at Joza curiously. Perhaps the people here are iller than I thought, sister what is sex? "I was not picked up from the rubble, I fell from the top of Darth Vader's castle. Which is not rubble although I'd be happy to share with you the definition of rubble." Do the Zeltros not teach their people proper basic? This one seems not to understand rubble from roof. "Oh, I- I was younger then perhaps you knew me better as Riona, or at least this was the name that I use to have before my father rescued me from her." The light had a way of making Mishel brutally honest about her life and it also had a way of unlocking a rather natural part of her mind. "I thought you were giving my mother mouth to mouth, and lover is the word she used to describe to Mama Tegaea."

It had been several weeks since she had seen @Joza Perl, and the neurotransponder that she wore reminded Mishel that her time now was borrowed. Her mind no longer fought with itself, a special medication had been shipped to the girl whilst on Monastery. Direct from Virgillia VII, and what it did - was not something anyone would agree with. It over time had begun to erase parts of her memory and slowly replaced them with her initial training from the tank. It would be Seiger Ren's hope that his daughter would remain ignorant and in the dark, loyal to him and serve him alone. Mishel kept her telepathic link with [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] opened and continued to communicate, whilst the music blasted over everyone and everything. Lights danced against the dark allowing for everyone to unwind in ways they wouldn't normally. Mishel looked around and found [member="The Slave"] and once more spotted [member="Hazel Zanteres"] as the blonde spoke with [member="Kaiden Rohn"]. She'd been at least three drinks into the evening and as a tray floated past her she grabbed number four and drank it without issue. Without invitation, she took a seat somewhere in the same area as Joza. "Perhaps it would be best if I introduced myself properly, my name is Mishel Kerrigan."

Her eyes once more looked about the club and the feeling she had from earlier seemed to grow and there was not much she could do about it. Uncomfortably she shifted in her seat and looked for drink number five. The young woman turned her attention to the man near Joza and studied him just a moment, she noticed his pallor and heard him speak. "They were unaware of my presence at the time, one of my mother's servants grabbed me from the door before I could call to her." She addressed him and then turned back to Joza.

Ah, the iconic “Accident”, hm?

He said, leaning back in his seat as he took a drink off a passing waitresses tray. It wasn’t made for him originally, but he’d enjoy it just as much as whoever did order it. As he sipped on the newly found drink, he cocked a brow to Mishel, offering her another question;

You wouldn’t happen to be lying about that, would you? Call it curiosity.”, he said with arch to his tone. It was obvious he was teasing her, from the way the words slid off his tongue to the way his brow arched in a prodding manner. Even his grin seemed almost insincere to her, yet there was a genuine enjoyment behind it.

│ [member="Mishel Ren"] │ [member="Joza Perl"] │ [member="Viktor Alexander"] │

Mishel Kryze

M
B L U S H

Indigo District, Zeltros

Mishel frowned a little but replied to him in all honesty, "my mother seemed to have been making some strange noises, I sought to see what they were." Pushing her lips to one side she then added plainly, "you see I had walked in on her and one of her ... well, there was this lady who called her mistress and I'm not sure what they were doing with stirrups but my once my mother saw I was there she jumped behind a sofa and called for my governess." The teenager shrugged and kept searching for drink number five, something different and so she asked the man, "what are you drinking?" The club's music sounded horrific but then she was used to stealing either [member="Ara Ren"]'s music or listening to whatever it was that seemed to make [member="Samka Derith"] happy.

[member="The Slave"]

Viktor chuckled looking from [member="Hazel Zanteres"] and her current distraction before glancing back at [member="Joza Perl"] with a chuckle.

"What do you think Miss Perl............ is Lady Luck on my side this night or will I crash and burn?"

He turned facing her for a moment leaning against the rail.

"You know what they say fortune favors the bold..............or was it the reckless I can never remember exactly how that one goes."

Viktor winked at Joza before stepping away and moving over towards the bar. Making his way towards the bar he passed by [member="Irajah Ven"] taking a seat beside her and not too far away from where Hazel and [member="Kaiden Rohn"] were conversing.

He smiled at Irajah asking a rhetorical question.

"This seat taken."

Ordering a drink for himself Viktor would have the bartender sending one to Hazel as well before turning back to his new bar buddy.

"Viktor and you are?"

His grin widened as she spoke more in detail of the apparent escapades.

I must say, you have me enthralled.”, he said, sipping his drink once more before setting it down and responding;

To be completely honest, I have no idea.

Oh how he loved to be playful in his responses. On the fringes of sobriety and outright drug induced coma, he found a pleasant line to walk that gave him enjoyment in nearly anything he did. This being just one of them.

[member="Mishel Ren"]

When the woman came around to pour another drink, Alkor placed a finger gently on her hand and bid her to lean closer. "Excuse me," he said, just loudly enough that she could hear. She almost laughed at the effort, but could not hide the bemused smile. Newcomers to the club were always so uncertain of how to communicate, and some were even too awkward to inquire into the other sort of clientele that the club catered to. She had immediately assumed he was one of the more reserved sorts.

"First time here?" she asked kindly.

"Not exactly my sort of atmosphere," he answered honestly. He left her imagination to decide what he meant. "I was wondering, by chance, is the owner in?"

The Zeltronian woman smirked. "Ahhhh," she mouthed. "You're one of those customers, the special ones who asks for the lady herself. Well, unfortunately, she's quite busy tonight. Plenty of VIPs in house. I'm sorry to disappoint."

Alkor blinked. "Customers?" he repeated, confused. "I've already bought the drink. I'm not looking to buy anything else-"

"Did you want another?" she asked, still smiling. "I can't get you in with [member="Joza Perl"] tonight, but I can pencil you in for another evening, some night this week?"

"I'm not sure what's going on," he began as the club exploded into a scene of disarray and musically charged madness. The dancing continued with fights intermittently strewn in, and Alkor faintly heard the cries of 'security!' as bouncers pulled men off one another. The intoxicating swirl of emotions threatened to pull him under, and he grated his teeth. His right hand balled into a fist again, then relaxed, then tensed once more.

"Gods below, yes, another ale- quickly." She took his glass and turned, but he caught her wrist. She glanced back warily. "Sir, you're not allowed to touch the girls without permission-"

"Tell Joza," he said firmly as he pulled her close to him. She went cold as his breath hit her ear. "That Alkor Centaris has come to speak with her. This is business, not personal."

He released her from his iron grip and she whimpered for a moment; as he recognized his folly, he dipped into his pocket and spilled a credit chip out on the table. She stared.

"I apologize for the outburst," he said, quietly. She reached timidly for the payment. "I am unused to this enviornment, and the number of people."

She tucked the chip safely away. "I understand," she said. "It can be overwhelming. I'll inform the Lady that you're here to see her." She did a half turn, the smirked back at him. "And I'll have your ale for you, too."

Alkor waved his hand appreciatively.

"Barfights," he muttered.

Leilani would scan the room and then look again to where [member="Joza Perl"] was interesting party going on around here she thought. The players all kept moving making it all the more interesting but hard to keep up. She could read lips when they spoke basic but other languages were hard, very hard.

She tilted her head looking at her companion he smiled at her as if guessing what she was up to. He moved over to her side of the table placing his arm around her shoulders, "you're a bit obvious but perhaps it only looks so to me." He was definitely First Order helping her the way he was. "I love your cuff links"

Leilani smiled, "It's a club everyone always looks around. Its rather like a meat market where you select what suits you. But what they off worlders don't realize Zeltrons they can't help but have everyone like them, and feel liked. It's chemistry." She smiled. "Zeltrons also are all good looking. No matter what." She looked over at him giving him that look.

"What are you looking for tonight?"

Leilani shrugged, "information mostly it comes in handy when in need of other things."

Well now who were the new players coming through the door. [member="Alkor Centaris"] Oh and look the woman from the painting class [member="Irajah Ven"] now what would she be doing in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom