Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bright Lights, Bigger City [Open Club Thread]

Irajah had no idea how the bartender did it. Probably something with liquid densities or something, but what did she know about it? She was a doctor, not a mixologist. At least, she was impressed. And it seemed as though [member="Garith Darkhold JR"] was as well, if his reaction was any indication.

She laughed, accepting the glass.

"Well, of course I want to try it. But this is a shot, that's why it seems so much stronger and doesn't taste as sweet. You're supposed to do this-"

And she tipped her head back, pouring it into her mouth. She made a face, coughed, cheeks flushing a little red as the stronger liquor hit the back of her throat.

"See? We can order another one for you- Though maybe not if you don't normally drink," she said with a laugh.

[member="Irajah Ven"]

The strange feeling sensation Garith was feeling was starting to become more pronounced. He could no longer attribute it to good company. He was feeling relaxed. He however was not quite feeling like his normal self.

“Maybe, I should wait to have another”, sounding still in a joyful mood he contented to speak, "I could use the Force to flush my body like any other poison. However, I think it would ruin the experience.”

If they were not going to share the experience of new drinks what would they do? They could just have basic conversation, right? They could dance but Garith had no clue how to dance here at the club. He was instructed in a more appropriate form of dancing for a gentleman.

“Irajah”, also being inquisitive he wanted to keep the conversation going, “So are you originally from Zeltros?”

[member="Enyo Typhos"]

What Enyo lacked in experience she made up for in enthusiasm, a trait Joza could appreciate. Any potential fighting that could have come from their meeting had been averted in a more pleasant way. The Zeltron’s gaze roamed brazenly over Enyo’s body, enjoying every bit of skin as much as she reveled in the serene afterglow.

That was interrupted by the buzzing within Enyo’s skull—though Joza could not feel it, she was relaxed and in tune enough to feel the other woman’s reaction. “Everything okay?” She ventured gently, hand idly twining in brunette locks as concern started to crease her brow.

X

“Okay, I’ll be here tomorrow.” Bianca looked tentatively over at [member="Connor Harrison"], vaguely assured but still a little worried. “There’s a hotel about two blocks from here.” She pointed in the direction of the building. “It’s not the nicest, but it’s pretty cheap. It’s probably your best bet if you’re looking for a place to stay the night.”

With one last look towards the man, Bianca disappeared back into the club to locate her girls.

Walked into the thread very haggard and stunned as he tripped over himself and landed on the floor with a, Oof he rubbed his head as he slowly pushed himself off the floor and looked into the club seeing all the interesting aliens and new people to him. He fixed himself up getting a little more spiffed up before fully walking in and glancing around until he found the bar and immediately made his way over.

He glanced around the room not really expecting much from anyone. Your average women and guys flirting, dancers, and other things that happened in clubs. His eyes drifted over everyone. The bartended came over and he got the hardest drink and downed it and ordered another keeping his eyes scanning over the crowd. Looking at everyone in more detail, their face, their scars, their stature. Until his eye caught a bright Red and a soft pink. He continued to look until he realized he knew the lady he was staring at. He had met her at a ball some while back and had pretended to be her date. That woman was [member="Joza Perl"]

Matthew didn't make any move to go towards he, quite the opposite, he slunk back in his chair and faced the bar. He downed another one of his drinks and kept his eyes flashing throughout the bar instead of the crowd. Not seeing anything to interesting here he just focused on the drink in front of her, but his mind played tricks and kept flashing back to the ball. He shook his head trying to forget the thought... but he knew he couldn't.

It was a good thing she hadn't been drinking anything when he asked that, because she would have choked on it. As it was, relaxed and more at ease than she had been before, she leaned back against the bar and laughed.

"Oh, Maw no," she said between chuckles. "Never been to Zeltros before, this is my first time. I'm still on the fence. I've met some very nice people," she gestured to him, "and some very..... shall we say..... questionable people? So I'm about 50/50 whether I'd come back at the moment."

She'd been drinking before they started talking, and had more since then than he had. Normally a talker and a people person, just that bit of a buzz was enough to make her even more loquacious than usual.

"I'm from a much more sedate sort of place," she said, her voice a touch rueful, but she didn't elaborate. "The last year or so however I've gotten to see a lot of interesting places! And Zeltros is certainly high up on the rank of 'interesting'. I love to travel, but don't get the opportunity, at least, not for pleasure, as much as I'd like. How about you? Travel a lot? Or just here accidentally?"

[member="Garith Darkhold JR"]

[member="Joza Perl"]

The buzzing in her skull intensified, growing more insistent with each moment. "Yes, I'm fine," Enyo said quickly, too quickly. On instinct, she recoiled from Joza's gentle touch when the Zeltron's fingers found their way into her brunette locks. The grisly, mechanical sound of the cyborg's breathing resonated in the small room.

"That was, well, amazing. Thank you. You were very nice," a thin sort of smile crossed her lips, but then she looked apologetic. "I am sorry. I need to go." She did her best to look and sound casual, but an empath might be able to look past the surface and perceive the naked fear that coloured her aura.

Quickly, she got up from the bed and began searching for her clothes. They were strewn across the room. Joza would probably get a good look of her mechanical limbs from behind. Even her spine looked augmented. Her shapely butt, by contrast, was completely natural. A web of nasty, vicious scars criss-crossed over her entire back.

Enyo’s reaction spoke of hesitation and conflict, leaving the Zeltron to wonder if she should press.

“That was an enjoyable night.” She agreed, a bit surprised at being told that she was nice—typically the comments were more lecherous, but Joza appreciated Enyo’s honesty. Something was off, though. She could sense trickles of fear and anxiety beneath the cyborg’s surface, and that tilted her lips into a bit of a frown.

Green eyes wandered over the exposed sink of Enyo’s back as the other woman set out in search of her clothes. Still fully nude, the Zeltron lazily approached from behind, noting the telltale signs of cybernetic augmentation creasing her skin along with…some nasty looking scars. Concern furrowed her brow as she reached out to ghost a finger along one trailing diagonally across her shoulder blade—before quickly pulling back, almost sharply as she realized that the touch may not be welcome. “I’m sorry. You seemed a little tense, though—is there anything I can get you?” Food? Drink maybe, or even a massage?

[member="Enyo Typhos"]

[member="Joza Perl"]

Enyo looked conflicted. "I do not wish to impose. You are very kind. It is best for you if I leave." If she lingered, Archangel would know and wonder why she had not reported in for quite a while. They might hurt Joza. Or might compel Enyo to do so. Of course, she had to take into account that the Zeltron was a strong Force-user, but it was a situation the clone would rather avoid. Above all, [member="Amara Zarides"] would suffer. This was something Enyo could not allow.

Joza's appraisal of the shell that was her body not escaped her attention while the cyborg gathered up her clothes. She flinched slightly from the touch. It took her a moment to figure out that the other woman was concerned. Enyo was not sure how she felt about that. "I was in Korriban City," she said by way of explanation while she slipped into her trousers. She was equally unsure why she felt like divulging this...but then she lacked people to confide in.

Matsu Xiangu and Archangel wanted to use her, Vess was a manipulative bot and while Amara was her confidante, she was also her sister and thus someone Enyo was bound to take care of and protect. The clone was engulfed by loneliness and isolation.

He would sigh sitting at the bar holding his drink in both hands staring into it, he seemed to be entranced by the ice and the liquid floating around, but he was looking beyond it all into his mind thinking about the past. He had too much free time and thought about what he could have done better or what He could have done better to change where he was now. But, every time he did he would just simply figure out the obious, there was nothing he could change or that he would have changed.

His mother, couldn't change, his father... also couldn't. But every action he had made was done for a good reason, or at least in his mind it did. He shook his head out of his thoughts and slowly stood up and drained his drink in one gulp and set it down and began to walk out of the club, he didn't have anywhere to go but he knew he wouldn't find anyone he was going to talk to here.

Genuine but guarded. Joza didn’t want to push Enyo to talk about something uncomfortable, but it seemed that there was some part of the cyborg that was trying to reach out and connect. Communicate. Zeltron culture encouraged this type of expression, but in some way it was also scorned—an emotionally animated species would naturally feel highs and lows just like any other, but positive vibes were priority.

A gentle rise and fall of Joza’s shoulders as the Zeltron pulled away. “If that is what you want.” No condescending tone, no sarcasm. She didn’t like making people feel uncomfortable if it wasn’t necessary.

At the mention of Korriban City, her lower lip caught between her teeth for a moment. Joza hadn’t been there, early into her pregnancy, but had heard plenty about what went on there. It became an explosive issue for the Silver’s alliance with the Mandalorians, becoming one of the contributing factors in her drift. “You’re welcome back here, Enyo. I like you.” She spoke plainly, honestly as she moved from behind the woman to step in front of her and plant a soft kiss on her cheek.

[member="Enyo Typhos"]

[member="Joza Perl"]

Enyo's dark aura probably made it easy to figure out on whose side she'd fought on Korriban. It had been her rebirth. She'd burnt in hellfire and emerged from the ashes. Stronger. Harder. Yet still chained...but at least she could see those chains now. Breaking them was another matter.

"Thank you. I like you as well," the clone admitted. "Tell Siobhan...nothing of me," she returned the kiss. "May the Force serve you well." As she said these words, she stepped past the Zeltron. She did not expect to see her again, but then you never knew.

Back down in the club, people continued to drink, make merry, oggle dancers and so on and so forth, though it appeared less populated than a few hours ago. The buzzing in her skull grew more intense. Enyo waited until she'd crossed the threshold and exited before she answered the call, vanishing in an alleyway. "Enyo Typhos reporting in..." her voice was robotic, drained of all emotion.

So this was a funny feeling for the young man. He felt a little light headed yet joyful. His thoughts were a little jumbled but thankfully he was not stumbling over his words.

He was unsure what [member="Irajah Ven"] meant when she said…more sedate sort of place. He may have been assuming but he believed she was hinting at something more than just tranquil.

“Yes, me”, he began to answer Irajah’s question. “Well I’m technically resident of three different planets. I used to live on Mandalore but that was not my family’s home”, a little drunk now, Garith might be a little more forth coming about his family.

“My father, he lives on Atrisa”, Garith held out his left hand as he tried to talk with his hands? “My mother, she lives on Alderaan”, he held out his right hand parallel to the other hands but the hands where apart. Maybe it was symbolic?

Then he started to explain, “They don’t live together because they have responsibilities. My father is a noble Atrisian Lord. He is known by the name of Lord [member="Garith Darkhold"] . He is a difficult man. Most fear him but under it all I know there is still good in him. My mother is [member="Arianna Organa"], Queen of Alderaan. She is kind and considerate. They’re worlds apart; it is hard to believe they were once together.”

He looked up from his hands,”It has been eighteen years. I doubt my father will be happy. My mother has a huge heart. Then there are my brothers and sisters. My nephew Bud is a young man now. Allot could have happened all this time. I just can only hope they will understand my absence.”

For part of the time he was speaking out loud. He was struggling internally over this. He did not even stop to think about what he was saying, even sounded like.

Tell Siobhan nothing of her? That was…expected. Enyo held some anger towards her original, but it seemed that she didn’t blindly believe what her creators intended for her to. That could be dangerous for her, should they try to contain or destroy their own creation. "I won't."

“Be safe, Enyo.” She called after her, eyes lingering on the other woman’s shapely butt before she left. Exhaling lowly, the Zeltron went about searching for her clothes, making herself up again decently before checking her datapad.

[member="Enyo Typhos"]

Slow cautious steps brought the man into the club, his head not knowing why, but his body all too sure that they wanted a drink, which made no sense why, he only truly drank water, but he went along with it and slowly made his way into the bar and looked around and found a empty space at the bar and got a drink from a bartender.

His eyes would glance around, he kept silence, as he preferred to especially because of his culture. He had been learning a lot since his time in the order, had been learning to speak Basic more and more and to put it into a coherent sentence but he preferred to speak with his actions and use his words for a last resort. His eyes did all the talking now, as blue as the ocean and his hair as black as night. His eyes washed over the people in the bar, he wasn't sure what this club was to be honest, the quick pace of one such person drew his attention, [member="Enyo Typhos"] but before he knew it she was out the door, he shrugged but he felt that she was different from the rest but he didn't think much of it.

Grabbing onto his cup he slowly drank the water in it, he felt calm, just as the water was in his cup, his mind flowed easy and free as he sat there, he turned away from the bar and leaned on it. He glanced down the bar and noticed [member="Garith Darkhold JR"] and [member="Irajah Ven"] talking to one another about possibly anything. He didn't see anything in particular that caught his eye though as he merely just sipped on his water and watched the people, inspecting them seeing how they interacted here.

The club was packed today, most clubs were. Koda weaved through the crowd, trying to find something of interest. Maybe someone would catch her eye, or she theirs. She had just slipped past a group of tables and was within the main bar when she felt a hand on her arm. She turned sharply, glaring at the heavily intoxicated man who had a hold of her. He sputtered out something, his breath reeking of alcohol. "C'mere, gorgeous. Ol' Sergio will treat you right." Koda took a step back, trying to pull her arm back. "Back off." Ol' Sergio pushed back, shoving her hard against a table. "I could always go for the....exotic types." He leaned over her, licking his lips as his hand trailed down her lekku. That might work on some Twi'lek strippers but Koda hated it. "Get off me." She growled again, slamming her knee into his stomach. He coughed but kept his hand tight on her wrist.

[member="Levia Sol"]

Dressing once more, Joza headed downstairs to the main floor to deal with an issue at the bar—they’d run out of gin, but the inventory readout indicated that they should have another crate or two left. Which was sort of an annoying thing to deal with this late into the night, given that she’d need to head up to her office at some point and contact their supplier. As she was hashing things out with one of the bartenders, she noticed a young Togruta female being accosted by a club patron. The woman jabbed him in the stomach with her knee, but the man seemed insistent. While dealing with the bartender, she kept the Togruta in the corner of her eye—perhaps she’d have to send security over if things got out of hand.

[member="Koda Zaylr"] [member="Levia Sol"]

Out of the corner of his eye he noticed a man getting a little to frisky with [member="Koda Zaylr"]. Slowly getting up he walked over to the man with a stern face, "Do you have a problem sir?" He'd ask as the woman fought off the mans grip, when the man made a swung for his head he ducked and grabbed him in the throat and started to choke him, "I Said do You Have a Problem, Sir." His cup of water was shaking causing it to ripple, reflecting that he was a little more then annoyed with the man. The fear in the mans eyes showed that he was done messing with the girl. He just shook his head and dropped the man, "Beat it." He said looking down at the man.

He turned to the Togruta that the man had been harassing and he looked her over fast before asking her, "Are you okay?" He'd ask softly and politely making sure that she was okay before he returned to his water. The cup he had set down was still, and he reflected that nature as he talked to the girl.

Out of the corner of his eye he noticed a fiery red haired woman, ([member="Joza Perl"]) arguing with some of the bartenders about something or other, he didn't really focus on her but he felt that she must have been a little important because the bartender actually cared what she had to say.

Koda looked up at [member="Levia Sol"], not oblivious to the fact that his water had been trembling moments before and now it was still. It made her wonder if he was a Jedi, Sith, or something else in between. From what she heard of the Sith, they wouldn't be off saving damsels in distress. It didn't matter, he was pretty attractive. "Thank you." She smiled at him, straightening her clothes from where they were rumpled in the encounter. "Unfortunately I'm used to this kind of thing. I don't know what it is, guys just seem to be all over me." She crossed her arms self-consciously and shrugged. "Good thing you were here."

She batted her eyelashes at Levia before her eyes darted to something over his shoulder. It was the drunk man from before. He must have been pretty mad about her rejection and Levia's intervening because he gripped a switchblade, lunging towards the Force-user's back. "Look out!" She took a step back, her hand moving up instinctively towards her saviour, as if it was her turn to protect him.

As soon as he heard the warning time slowed and he drew on the force as he spun around and grabbed the mans switchblade and stabbed it into his heart. Slowly coming out of Force Speed he looked down at the man and sighed. The water had been rippling and had calmed down, he knew what he did, but he knew that was what he had to do. He let go of any hatred for the man and just hoped the force would forgive him.

He would look back at [member="Koda Zaylr"], "I'm sorry you had to see that, it's not something I like to do." He said with a slight sigh as he hoped that security or someone would deal with this but he didn't really know what was going to happen, if he was sent to jail, then that is what it would be and he wouldn't fight it, he had just killed a man, self-defense or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom