Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking the Chains... again.

Hearing [member="Ronin Xyhn"] 's words, the girl would slowly start to release Solan, and went to uncurl both of them. "A-Arf. . ." She looked over to her, and simply allows her to hold onto one of the now uncurled tails. She paused there for a moment, unable to comprehend what was going on around her. She looked at [member="Solan Charr"] for a moment, then back at Ashe. Without warning, the girl went to hug the Ruffer.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Aynea was thrown back - almost literally - by the girl's sudden embrace. It placed her beside herself and disoriented. She let the feeling go and rose her arms to cusp Aeizori tight, one hand around her waist and the other by her head, then planting a single soft kiss on her forehead.
So what do you plan to do with her? You can't bring her back to that time and place... please. It is something she must do on her own.
The words slipped silently into Solan's mind.
Aynea simply continued to hold the girl and comfort her, lovingly sifting through her tails in a massaging but non-intimate manner, forgoing their bases for the soft tufts of loose fur on each tip, and patting her head.

[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"], [member="Solan Charr"]​

[member="Ronin Xyhn"] [member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"]

Solan watched them and dusted himself while he thought over the woman's words and then responded in kind through a mental connection. "I had planned to help her, and right now you seem to be doing just that... don't mistake my helping her for wanting to get something out of her, this is purely to help her because of what was done to her... but you are right, bringing her back to that place would be wrong..." He sighed and laughed as he looked at the two of them and added an extra though in response to the earlier teasing when Ashe had found them. "You know, the two of you together looks pretty cute."

She continues to hold onto her, and her tails would sway in the distance. She would softly whisper. "M-Mmm-Mommy..." into [member="Ronin Xyhn"] 's ear. She slowly calms down, and closes her eyes. She then went to put her head on her shoulders, and softly purred. [member="Ronin Xyhn"] is the only female Ruffer she has seen in a loooooong time.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"I... can't be your mother. The path I tread is my own; it is rough, long, and shrouded by darkness."
She patted Aeizori's back comfortingly, growing slowly attached to the girl.
"I hate what I am... but it is who I must be. You have been given the gift of choice. Do not waste it."
In deeper thought, Aynea contemplated all the many ways the struggle against her own corrupt soul could infect the girl's. Saera was a special case. She got by because she was immune to the dark, already born with it, shaping it to her desires or shutting it out entirely. Aezori was different. She was a victim of misfortune, not of circumstance, and never had the luxury to choose what she made of the world. Aynea simply could never be the mother figure Aeizori needed.
That is when she finally came to a conclusion. She leaned further over Aeizori's shoulder, putting her lips to her ear while still comforting her.
"I can't be your mother, but I can take care of you. The choice is yours, but you must decide now."

'Why can't she...' The girl thought to herself. They are both of the same race, or atleast that is what Aeizori assumes, and they both have fluffy tails. So, why can't she be her mother? She took a long pause, and closed her eyes. She opened them and looked at [member="Solan Charr"] , wondering what he might think on this matter. She doesn't want to displease him, but she doesn't want to leave this woman. "I-I.. uhm..." She would go to stop the hug, and now looks down at her fingers. She twidles with them, and would remain silent for awhile.

[member="Ronin Xyhn"]

[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"] [member="Ronin Xyhn"]

She looked over at the others and rubbed his chin before sighing. His hand tapped and he looked at them before sighing and waving his hand and shrugging. "Hey, dont look at me, its your choice Aeizori, so go ahead and choose what it is that you wish to do." His eyes moved over to look at the wall for a few more seconds and then he smiled. "After all, if i was going to be like that, why would i ever have given you the choice. Trying to teach you free will."

Aeizori looks at [member="Ronin Xyhn"] and goes to take one of her hands. She places that hand onto her own lap, and holds it there. After a moment or two of just staring at her, she would close her eyes, and thinks about what he wants. Then a memory appeared. She was on a ship, in a box and heard someone. In reality, she would softly whisper. "I-I want to go home. . .C-Can I-I go home. . ." She sounds frightened and slowly hyperventalates. Her eyes slowly open, and she just went to embrace [member="Ronin Xyhn"] again. Small tears start to form and flow down her face.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
The vixen's eyes widened upon Aeizori's distress and narrowed again. Slowly a sigh escaped her and she grasped the girl tightly to her one more time. A quick knee suddenly raced for Aeizori's chest, aiming to take the wind from her and leave her unconscious. Aynea had no desire to see her in peril, nor any ability to prevent it. All she could do is try to put her to sleep in the hopes that she'd calm down and forget.

She continued to softly cry for abit, then grunted at the sudden kick. The pain went straight to her head, and she started to gasp for air. "N-nn... nn..." After a moment or two of this, she would finally start to pass out, going to lean on the girl for support. She is knocked out.

[member="Ronin Xyhn"]
[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Ronin Xyhn"] [member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"]

His eyes went wide and he moved forward as he saw her start to seize up and moved forward but froze in his place as Ashe slammed her knee into Aeizori's gut. "ASHE." He ran over, trying to get close enough to make sure that the girl was ok and Ashe hadn't hurt her. "Seriously Ashe, she didn't need you ramming your leg into her. Aeizori, are you ok." He had a feeling though that Ashe had mean to knock the girl out but what she did is not the ways she should have done it.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Feral eyes looked back upon [member="Solan Charr"]. Nothing would stand in her path. Though no words were exchanged, the messages were very clear. As Aeizori leaned unconsciously onto her, Aynea cradled the girl in her arms and slowly rose to a stand. She had left the scythe where it rested and had no clear interest in it returning to her.
Her intent was made very clear to leave with the girl, whether Solan accepted or not. He could never fully understand... for like Aeizori, she, too, had yearned for their home world all her life.

[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"]​

[member="Ronin Xyhn"]

Solan sighed as he looked at Ashe for a few long moments before speaking. "You shouldn't have harned her..." He really had already know the girl was leaving and didn't care, it was how Ashe had decide to slam her knee into the stomach of Aeizori that Solan still took an issue too and the only reason he didn't react further was that he might hurt the girl if he tried to do anything. "Try to refrain from hurting her in the future Ashe, i do still care about those that were in my care after they leave it."

"N-nn.." She would softly say in [member="Ronin Xyhn"] 's arms. She slightly shifted abit, and would slowly start to open her eyes. "A-Arf.." Both arms would go to her chest, and she slowly went to open her eyes and look around at where she is at. Her tails would slowly sway, and curls around both of them.

Wondering the long halls and the empty rooms, Jaster was completely lost on this unknown world. Wearing a heavy yellow Mandilorian armor excluding his helmet with red painted trim on his right should he had a green leaf pained on, he towered over most of the others that passed him, yet he was too scared of people to ask for direction.

"Deliver the meds to the clinic they said, it's only around the spaceport they said" he mumbled to himself. He continued to walk till he came across a room with a male and two females inside. He contemplated weather to enter or not to ask for directions, looking closer he realized the female with two tails was in pain. As a medical supplier his mind took over.

He walked up to the group and bowed slightly out of habit as was his Mandilorian training had instructed, "Do you mind if I join you people, I'm a little tired from walking in this heavy armor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom