Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking the Chains... again.

[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"]

He sighed. "Ill pet your tail if you stop calling me master, ok?" He sighed and waited for her to agree or not. Figuring he could pet her tail to make her stop calling him master... its the oddest form of a bribery he had ever thought of in the past by hey maybe she was just that far brainwashed that they made her actually think she was an animal or something.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
It was just another day for the local training temples. Aynea had just recently shuttled in to prepare her daughter for her inheritance of all that the countess owned. She no longer wanted a life of riches or merriment, but a path to follow. Instead, much of her collected relics and artifacts had been donated to the Shadow Dynasty's sacred vaults and her most personal possessions placed to the charge of Saera, her only child. She was merely a passerby, depositing goods.

Through her travel across the facility, Aynea caught a particular feeling. She had known it all too well in a past life. Quickly and without hesitation, she curiously followed suit. The ever-growing feeling inside, a feeling of a certain inexplicable bond, lead her to a quaint, hollow room with an old acquaintance and a one vixen. Aynea remained still for a moment, a subtle soft grin crossing her cheeks.
"Solan. You've found yourself a nice Ruferalahuin girl, I see. How pleasantly adorable!"
The sage of a vixen jested, all too familiar with the scent left behind by a fox in heat, ever clueless to the true nature of their relationship.

[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"] [member="Ronin Xyhn"]

Solan almost jumped out of his skin, had a heart attack, and probably would have relieved himself in his pants if he had to. The voice showing up wasn't the thing that shocked him but rather who it belonged too as he cleared his throat and tried to mutter out the words he was looking for. "Wait- wha- no she and i arent... its not uh... she was a slave and im trying to help her get out of that mind set... and she was sad and petting her tail looked like it was helping her..."

[member="Ronin Xyhn"]
[member="Solan Charr"]

She blinked, and looked at the newest member enter the room. She immediately froze, and just remained where she was. Her tails would fall down, and lay on the floor. "Arf?" She calmly stated, but then would stare and look at the newest ones features. '..Another...?'
She had thought, and Aeizori would move her arms away from Solan, and finally would resume a normal sitting posture.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Aynea's expression turned pale and apathetic as she listened to Solan explain himself. Her right brow cocked up quizzically as she tried to discern the meaning from the words, to no avail. The gentle stroking of the girl's tails and her embrace around him seemed to confirm her suspicions.
"Solan! I never took you for the type to foreplay. You should really not be carrying out such activities..."
Her hear tilted over to the nearby facility sign.
"...In the imperial training rooms."
The Ruferalahuin vixen crossed her arms and approached, curious to inspect the sweet thing of a girl Solan had collected, for whatever reason or another. She knelt down to where the girl was sitting and slowly offered out her hand in greeting.
"So what's your name, my darling?"

[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"], [member="Solan Charr"]​

[member="Ronin Xyhn"]

He groaned and rubbed his forehead and eyes quick, speaking in a tired manner forgetting how fast people jumped to conclusions... then remembered something very crucial. "Shit right ashe, before she says something that you skin me for, please believe me when i say she was a former slave and i am trying to help her. And contrary to what you believe... and my past actions with any female that is around me that is around my age or older. I was in no way touching her like you are suggesting. Were you hanging out with your wife again?"

[member="Ronin Xyhn"]
[member="Solan Charr"]

She blinked and hesitated abit. She then looked to Solan, wondering if it was okay for her to speak around the newest member in the room. Judging by how she is reacting to Solan, Aeizori lifted a hand to her mouth, and then went to face the woman. "A-..Arf.. ." She sounded quiet nervous, and scared at first.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Aynea stood still and tapped her foot in pace as the excuses flowed. Then the girl... barked at her? How convincing. She crossed her arms once more and leaned over towards Solan's face in confrontation.
"Then why does she smell like burning passion right now?!"
Aynea reached over behind the two to grab two fluffy, white tails and proceeded to drag them across Solan's face, trying to get him to smell a distinct subliminal musk she easily forgot typical humans simply couldn't detect with their limited sense of smell.

[member="Ronin Xyhn"] [member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"]

He just looked at her with a completely straight face. "Two things, one i can't smell things like you do, and two are you hitting me in the face with her tails and if you could stop that would really be a appreciated..." He continued to just stare as he talked. "Now, like i said, three times now and for once in my life. I am not trying to screw this person, my intentions are completely geared towards helping her return to a normal life... so please stop hitting me in the face with her tails..."

[member="Solan Charr"]
[member="Ronin Xyhn"]

Her eyes widened when two of her lovely tails were pulled. She made a soft, pain sound, and slowly went to cry. Yet, she did nothing to stop her from doing this, nor did she say anything against it. "A-Arf. .. "

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Kark...
Aynea's grip on the two tails was slowly relinquished, freeing her hand to scratch the back of her head nervously.
"O-oh...." She paused, cleverly snapping her wit. "Look what you've done! You made the poor girl cry! I should hang out of the back of my sky limo for this!"
Of course she wasn't going to admit to anything.

[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"] [member="Ronin Xyhn"]

"You know Ashe, its times like this that i sometimes do wonder if you can take the blame for anything." Turning he knelt beside aeizori and patted her head. "Hey, you ok, sorry about that, this woman is pretty crazy most of the time as it is so don't worry about what she does." He turned his head to look at Ashe as he suddenly got extremely curious as to why she was here. "Hey Ashe.. why are you here by the way, i thought you hung out with the Mandalorians or something."

[member="Solan Charr"]

She continued to sniff and cry. [member="Ronin Xyhn"] 's statement made her wonder if Master did cause this or not. Such a gulible Ruffer. She hears both conversations, and stared at both of them for a while. "Arf." She stated, but inside, she was wondering if she was allowed to talk at all.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Aynea's tone grew cold and serious.
"I had business here, and now that business has been concluded.... What about yourself? I can see you've been busy."
Her grim demeanor was more apparent than ever as she reached slowly for the nameless blade which drew her to the room in the first place. It was a thing of nostalgia, a lost relic of a former lifetime. Upon trying to grasp it, its heavy shaft listed and rolled towards the girl. With little effort, Aynea caught it, but at the cost of her hand grazing the girl's neck and the collar around it. In an instant, her mind was flooded with thoughts and visions not her own, but passed down through the Force from the item like an imprint of history. Aynea stopped and stood quiet, letting out only a heavy huff after a moment of stillness. Her head tilted down and covered by endless silver locks, a single watery bead left her twitching eyes for the girl's lap.
The vixen suddenly swung out for the wall, punching it with all her might with the crushclaw on her hand, leaving a small crater behind and letting the debris trickle down upon Solan's head. Blood slowly dripped from between the cold metal platelets.
"Where... did you find her?" her voice growled.

She blinks, Taking note of what just occured between the two, and seems rather curious of the object that the woman had just recieved. "U-Uhh. . ." She nervously said something, wondering what might happen next. The last time she saw an object like that, she remembers a fight breaking out. The girl softly whimpered, and went to look down onto her lap, not paying attention to what [member="Ronin Xyhn"] or [member="Solan Charr"] are doing. She would softly whisper. "Please don't hurt me..." And her tails went to curl around herself.

He watched her and then saw her reaction, sighing as she slammed her hand over and the blood dripped down infront of her or even on his head once or twice. "I found her over the dead body of a Sith master, surrounded by other dead Sith. She was poking the dead sith and i picked her up and got her away from there as quickly as i could before things ended with me attacking Romeo because of his inability to take an innocent's life as important and then getting out of there and taking the girl with me off the planet when more sith decided to investigate and i didn't feel like letting her get captured and returned to what ever life they had her for..." He looked at her curl up, sighing and unless Ronin stopped him he moved over and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Don't worry, shes just mad. shes not gonna hurt you." In his head though he finished off the statement. 'Not so sure about my own safety though...'

She turned her head, and goes to stare at [member="Solan Charr"] 's eyes. two of her tails would uncurl, and goes to curl around him. Aeizori hesitated for a moment, but moved her arms outwards to hold onto Solan, and would force him to move closer to the cuddily fluffball of tails. If allowed, the duo would then be surrounded by her tails. "A-Arf. . ." She held onto him. 'If I-I'm not going to get hurt... I-I don't want you to get hurt.. . .'

[member="Ronin Xyhn"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
The ball of fur was a sight to behold. The girl had spirit, though she wasn't sure whether it was because Aeizori wanted to care or was simply programmed to. Aynea paused for a moment before finally letting out a calming sigh. She knelt down to the furball with a soft smile, the injured hand behind her back as she burned away the blood and all traces of its scent from the air. The scythe was placed down gently on the ground, making a soft, high-pitched ring through the alchemic metal.
"I'm not going to hurt either of you. I know you've been through a lot, and you don't remember much of it but..."
The vixen did the only thing she could think of doing to get through to Aeizori, figuring that if she behaved more like her primal self, the girl might better empathize. She knelt to the ground and let her head fall lower than Aeizori's own in trustful submission.
"...But... You're safe now."
Aynea attempted to reach for one of the curled out tails, gently trying to pull through the fur unto its soft, pointed tip.
The girl was such a fragile, gentle thing of her kind, it spoke to a special buried place inside her. She was both crushed and infuriated at how such a precious thing could be treated with such indignity and unloved for so long. The vixen felt the pain only a mother could know, having a daughter herself.

He blinked as the tails enveloped him and the girl hugged him. That was not something he had expected to happen to say the least, and certainly not something he would have ever experienced in a normal day anywhere. He simply looked down at the girl as the tails envloped him and her and then something even more strange to him sounded through that, it was the sound of Ashe's voice and even more so his feeling of her compassion and emotions. This was probably the first time he had ever seen Ashe this... soft and calm about something. There was not a single emotion that was out of place and had the discussion started like this or even more had someone walked in right now and never seen Ashe before they would think she was a being that... that was like this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom