Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking the Chains... again.

Solan sat down in one of the training areas on Eclipsta, eyes looking at Aeizori who after the whole Dubrillion mission seemed to be even worse than when he found her which might have been his own fault. With a sigh he rubbed his forehead and looked at her speaking as he was about to start yet another long session of getting her a bit more freedom. "Aeizori, can you tell me about your past."

He crossed his arms in his lap and waited, maybe today they would get somewhere more than before.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Aeizori sat down infront of him. She feels rather horrible about what she did. How was she suppose to know? He -did- call her name. As the staring continued, Aeizori slowly started to lower herself. She wouldn't answer him for a while, for it seemed slightly off. "Arf?" She seemed nervous, and looks around slowly.

[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"]

"Aeizori, you know you can speak freely now... you don't have to bark like an animal..." He started rubbing his neck as he thought of something, really anything, he could use to get her to talk. "Ok Aeizori, im going to teach you how to defend yourself today, but i need to know what you remember about your past first."

"Go ahead and think about it Aeizori, turn back the years, the time, turn it all slowly back to the way it was long long ago when time was kept as it need be and when the slavers took you. How long ago was it Aeizori, how many years have you been a slave?" He hated pushing people like this but at this point if he didn't he might as well just give up and condemn her to the slavery that consumed her, and he would not see this happen.

[member="Solan Charr"]

She blinks and tries to focus on her past. Clearly before all of this happened. Her tails started to move around her, and one lands on her lap. "NNn.." SHe closes her eyes, and strains herself. After a long while of concentrating, she finally would give him some type of responce. "Whats a year?"

He sighed, so much for that plan. "You... don't know how long a year is, right ok... uh lets see." He tapped his side and lo oked up at the ceiling of the training area, trying to figure out a way to ascertain her age or something. "Ok how about this, do you know how to fight at all or no?"

"Hmm... Well there's several things i can teach you, but i need you to tell me what you know... and you know you don't have to sit that far right." He stood up slowly, walked over to her and sat down before looking at the far wall. "Mind if i pet one of your tails, looks like fun." He smiled at her and the question was both innocent and also to see if she could choose for herself if it was ok for him to start petting a tail or not, he would wait for her answer though, not going to simply grab one.

[member="Solan Charr"]

She would blink, and her tails would continue to sway behind her, except the one she is currently holding onto. When he got closer, She tilted her head. 'But Master was angry.. why would he want to..' She had thought. Aeizori looks at him with a confused look. Evedently, two of the five that are swaying moved towards Solan. "Arf."

He smiled and took the two tails in his lap and began slowly running an hand though each one to get anything that cot trapped in the fur out. His eyes focusing on the far wall as he also thought maybe if he calmed her down a little he could get her to think about the past far more easily. "Ok, i need you to think about it, what is the last thing you can remember about your past. As far back as possible." He continued to slowly move his hand over the tails, going the full length and trying to keep her calm.

[member="Solan Charr"]

She was slightly startled, and her eyes widened abit. Her remaining free tails would sway abit faster now, and she let out a nice, soft sound. "A-Ah... Arf. . .Owh. . ." The girl let out a soft purr, and softly began to breathe out of her mouth. She can't concentrate on his request, for his petting just... felt... soo... good. 'Why.... why is Master doing this, it feels... soo forgien, but soo good...'

He blinked and turned his head. "Uh Aeizori, you ok there, kinda look like you are having trouble breathing... do you need a drink of water?" He looked around for where he set the canteen he had. His hand left her tail for the moment though and patted her on the back. "Also speak up next time, trying to figure out your past so that we can help you be the person you were before those slavers took you."

[member="Solan Charr"]

The purring continued, even when he stopped. "M-Mhm. I-I'm okay Master." She looks oddly, happier, all of a sudden. Her body slightly sways, going with the motion that her tails are doing. Her left ear twitched abit, then stops. "That... felt amazing. . ." She would sudenly blurt out, and all of her tails would sway behind her.

"And you are calling me master again. Aeizori, my name is Solan, you dont have to call me or anyone master ever again. You are not a slave anymore..." He sighed and looked at her, she was really happy and it almost made him laugh at that fact but for now he was busy watching her look happy. "You are a weird thing, you know that right. You act just like when someone rubbed a ack dogs belly for a good job or played fetch with it."

[member="Solan Charr"]

She was too calm or happy to listen to him. All she heard was 'Master'. Aeizori continues to move in such a fastion, she had forgotten where she is, and why she was here. "Arf?" She softly stated, and she would finally go to lean on him, and would go to hold onto his arm, not caring if he allowed her to or not.

He sighed and rubbed his forehead as he sat there, looking up at the ceiling. "What does it take to get her to understand this..." He rubbed his eyes again and tried to get Aeizori to pay attention to his words this time. "Aeizori, you are not a slave any more, you can speak your words... you dont have to bark and act like an animal any more if you dont want to..." He wasn't realizing she actually didn't mind which confused him even more why she would even like being a servant of someone.

[member="Solan Charr"]

She finally heads back to reality, and blinks. She gave him a confused look, as if she wasn't listening at all. "Arf?" She would then look slightly depressed, thinking as if she completely forgot something.

He sighed and patted her head. "Look, if it cheers you up that much, ill pet your tail again. Do you want me too?" He leaned back on his hands and let her choose if she wanted him to pet it again or not, meanwhile simply just looking to cheer up the Vulpine featured girl he pretty much was taking care of for now. 'How in the word did i get a job involving taking care of a half human half... im just gonna say amaran because i don't even know.... could always try and find Ashe, though i would have to give the Scythe back if i looked for her.'

[member="Solan Charr"]

"Owh." She blinks at the pat, and looks up at him. The girl calmly tilts her head, obviously missing out on a key feature that he had spoken to her. Her left ear twitches, and a tail would move around for abit before landing on his lap. ". . .I-I like this feeling Master. . ."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom