Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking the chages

"oh I don't mind just sitting here whit you" He got up reaced fore his armor and puld out a flask whit whisky in it and handet it to her "here you go, it aint muce but its decent booze" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

don't need much, beside it takes a lot or us Zeltron to get drunk. Taking a few sips passing back to him. Lets see you have a deep care for your people, that you taken in you dislike slavers, you very protect of your family. Coming to shifting positions under the water from her leg cramping up pulling on him not knowing if he caused him to go under water with her.
[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regor moved underwater whit her, and lefed her up so she would not inhale any water "thads al truew, any ting els you notised?" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Water coming out of her mouth, getting her breath back, looking into his eyes, feeling both arms around her tightly, Lovely eyes, great body kept in shape, puts up with someone like me being recovery even those I know should be super busy. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

He smiled sitting her down agine but keeping one arm ticht around her to avoid a other incident "wel thank you, but your not thad hart to put up whit, your good company"[member="Maya Whitelight"]

These words spoken, made her very delighted letting those emotions show upon herself. Your not so bad yourself, there. giving off a playful punch, before whispering in his ear. You afraid I go under again do you. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

This brought a dance upon her eyes, along with a amused laughter. It wasn't like wanted this to end having a enjoyable time with him, that what matter with her leg being how it is. Keeping her mouth closed just looking at him, raising one eye-brow. Do you think, we been in the water long enough, beside don't want the doctor to come to giving you go chewing out after all i do need my rest. I don't think this is resting, beside I'm hungry unless you can have food delivered. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

I whis I could have food deliverd"regor thinks "maybe gearbox would be willing, I geas his cooked up in his workschop anyway, the walk would do him good, but otherwise we can go back" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Giving a chuckle to the thought of Gearbox bring them food. Nothing else to do, then again you do owe me a game you promised don't you. Giving a smile upon her lips. Parting[member="Regor Laxvan"] them some what as if thinking hard about something, If you have a conferrable place to play at that is.

Regore lifted her up carrying her out of the pool "wel we could go to the cantina, my room, or the infirmary al would do I geas, your choise" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

egor smiled "hey I got a holo table, took it frome a old republic capital ship" he thouged fore a few second "tel you wat il sleep on the choutse tonight you can sleep in my bed if you whis" [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

yawning thinking over the idea knowing her ship would be down for repairs for a while after all the big whole blown into the side of it. Worth it for freeing all those slaves. Deal kissing on his cheek. I don't think I want to be trying to walk around like this. Pulling her robe towards them, in a factions. putting it on in his arms, having a few awkward moments trying to get it on fully. Feeling light headed with the water being so hot staying in there for so long. Closing her eye, as she did feeling them move. Careful, [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regor smiled "oh I would not mind you walking around like this" Regor held on to her tigtly "don't worry I wont drop you, so wat do you think about thad plan?" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

[member="Regor Laxvan"]Getting her mind side track, before coming back to the question, thinking clearly of her choices. It was very easy to make as if he wanted her could took advanged all ready. Giving him a nod then another chuckle, Oh, can you cook.

Regor held on to her tigtly wel lulling on his pands making shure to always atleast keep onearm around her not to drop her "my cooking is not al thad good, I could try, but it probably wil be somting like grild Gizka" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Sounds good, trust me it could be worset, as boy I been to a lot of place, I didn't even know if I was going to end up with food poisons or not. Playingful punching his arm. Can't be that bad, Regor, beside I'm not one of those picky women. I might like my fine wine, but when it all come down to it the life a life I'm not to picking. [member="Regor Laxvan"] Only time she was picky was seeing who she would let close to her be on her defenses.

"wel than I should cook fore you I geas" he caryd her to his room and liad her downe on the big bed, the room was not to big, it hade a chouce holotabel frome a old vendacator cruiser and a table coverd in weapon pards, also a small kichen in the back "sorry fore the mess I hade no time to clean"[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Winking at him, As long there nothing hiding under the sheets like dirty underwear, then we good. What was with [member="Regor Laxvan"] that made her want to joke with him like that finding herself making up the pillow so she could set up. I would ask if you have many women over, do you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom