Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking the chages

I feel that where I'm being called to is the right path, but I also feel like I would became cage, maybe this something inside of me not wanting to give up this life, to not be able to have fun. Oh and this. Lifting up her head up putting a peek on his cheek quickly before laying her head back down homing his shoulder would still be there. Thank you for be such a gentlemen I know its hard with what I am, I really trying to control my pheromones thanks my mother for that one. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

regore thinks fore a second "I can't juges about the path your on thads a choice you need to make yourself, but I can promice you thad you wil always have a place here, and if you need me im but one call away" he smiles "I try to be, but it is not al thad easy" he looks at her fore a second "certainly not when faced whit sutce a beautiful woman" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Still with eyes close, giving a smile upon her lips. I"m not making it easy for you right now I can lift my head away if I'm making your uncoferible. Saying this words, starting to raise her head from his shoulder, if he let her or what spoke next. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Smiling upon this laying once again her head down upon his shoulder, not understand this at all. In conflict but knowing that had a way of him, that felt as if not a threat at all, not having to make sure what he was after. If he wanted to have friendship with her she wanted this very much. What the future would old for the two of them, would only be what time would tell. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regore liand back a little making shure not to disturb [member="Maya Whitelight"] he relaxed feeling more comfertebel an usewal, he closed his eyes fore a momend, "so your a jedi aren't you? wel my ancastor seems correct, altoug he dit undersell the beauty of some jedi" he said whit a smile.

There it was, the question she jedi, Jedi, I hope to be one day, my mother was a true jedi, until fell in love with my father, left the order. I don't know about beauty of some jedi, I don't count myself as beautiful most of the time I spending hiding for reason, that my body it self has stories of its own. Your ancestors? [member="Regor Laxvan"]

"than your mother probably made a good choice, and I count you as Beautiful, my ansastor was a volunteer in the grand army of the republic during the clone wars he kept tonds of jornals ive read them al dozends of times, its beceas of him I got my armor, my weapon" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

[member="Regor Laxvan"]Interesting how there paths had cross, with there back ground of so long ago coming to play. It goes to show sometime what action one family member for you take can have a effect on generations to come. There that B word was again on his lips. Raising her head a bit to look at him what going through her mind, what she spoke was two different things. Your not to bad looking yourself, I bet you have women swarming around you. With that again, going for a peek on his cheek if one could be planted there before brushing some what herself. Fighting what was inside of her as if going against everything stood for.

Regore chuckled slightly "not realy, most just think im a dum brute, beceas of my armor, or they are scared beceas of wat I do, never been thad popular whit the ladys" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Giving him a look then just shook her head, to that fact. what you do is for the greater good for others, that is a noble character to have. Your line of work don't scare me, as I seen plenty even I not one to be able to say, I haven't gotten my hands bloody. Patting his cheek softly, before giving a light chuckle, laying her hand on his chest then her own head again. It wasn't like knew anything about his way of life just like he didn't understand her own way of life either. It seem that they was beginning to understand each other. What more getting to relax not worry about anything. Bring herself to the next question. Letting it them slip out of her mind. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

He smiled "thads beceas your difrend frome the mases in a realy good way" his mucels tencend slictly when she thouched his chest but relaxed fast agien when he realized it was [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Something she could do from early age, feeling the his muscle tighten a bit under her touch. Do I frighten you, or make you well feel uneasy. Coming to some kind of her own reason, not liking them very much, only to be puzzled once again. It was nice to be able to have her body in the water it seem to do wonder on the soreness.
[member="Regor Laxvan"]

"its oke, im just not used to it, its a reflex manly beceas of many fichts, but I liked it, it was just unexpected thads al" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

[member="Regor Laxvan"]
With a still puzzle look, upon her face, then came the, OOOOhhh my I just oh ..will just .. I can get my...self wanting to make others feel just a relax as I. Beside I should thought about ... sometimes I don't think, I just act one of my weakness in being Zeltron. I don't want you feel uncoferable beside your men be around not a good idea either, then might... well them might thiiiink.. Her head coming up with her hand trying to space herself with a shameful look upon her face. Last thing wanted him to think of her, will beside what he thought of her as being pretty. I just wanted to relax that was all.

Regor smild "wel it was relaxing, and don't worry about it I like it" he chukeld "don't worry about the men they are to bussy whit al the woman around to even notice anyting." [member="Maya Whitelight"]

[member="Regor Laxvan"]Chucking to herself then, I wonder is drinking aloud in here. If you don't mind, I still weak. Taking up where she had been last, being very careful where putting her hand, then her head at letting there still be a little space between them. Looking up at two couples walking by not even bothering, but for the guy giving a nod. What do you like to do to relax, after a mission like this?

Regor nodet to the guy givin a half salut as the moved by "you can drink in here if you want, and I like to drink, play a game or just swim to relax" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Oh, am I keeping you from enjoying the swimming part, you know I can stay here by myself, I big girl if you want to take a few laps or so. I understand I can't go very far. Giving him the choose as she wish be able to but not with this leg being how it was for now. Before how does one go about getting a drink in this place. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom