Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking the chages

They sat in the cantina, waiting fore the cal to come, waiting fore the ship to arrive, enjoying the calm fore the storm.
"it should be here soon"
@[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Already to go, @[member="Regor Laxvan"] I feel that time is near. Drinking some more of her drink, before open her eyes, she had been in a meditative state a trance really. It only happen that there wasn't much to do but wait, it was this part that was the hardest for her. Couldn't help but look around to feel how all the others felt. In this time she let herself do something different, letting some of her pheromones flow from her to make a calmness with in the place. How many slave do you think these slavers will be have on board.

"are last intel said it were atleast a 100 maybe even 150, theswe slavers only deal in big groups" regors communicator went of, he awserd it and trund back to @[member="Maya Whitelight"] a few minuts later "thad was gearbox the modifications are complete, the turret has been installd and the shield have been reinforced whit the additional generators.

Great, should we take a look at the work, I like to see how the systems are tie into my ships main supper computer, in the cock-pit. Getting up laying her hand on his shoulder waiting for him to say something . at the same time it was to keep her balance to get under the table, to get her now sleeping Heta. Curling up in her arm, as she spoke softly at her. Thinking to herself, then not knowing she spoke out loud. She so cute and sweet. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

"shure, lets go, I got to try out the turret anyway, to get used to it a little" hey left the cantina and walked back to her ship, were gearbox told them about the seystems as they went truw the ship, regor stoped at the turret and climed ino it, abel to see evryting out of the glass dome, placing his trigger fingers at the triggers of the rapid firing lazer, the communication system in the dome seemd to wok wel "yeah this wil do the trik"

Looks good enough to me, as long as it gets the job done brings us back safe and sound. At this very moment knowing that there wasn't just putting their life in danger but all those slaves on board those ships. who know maybe a few of them would be gift as she was in the force she could bring them back to the temple to be trained. Temple yep she did tell her master that been where every that mission was knowing that he give her a data pad. It was still like a few days way, so no worry right. I just hope you can stand my flying. Looking up at him with a big grin, that turn into a chuckle. don't want you to get hurt, I don't have a rider policy. I guess its a plus that i can fix broken, cuts. Going to the plot seat going through all the system, truning them on to get them ready to go at a second notice. Gearbox did put a seat belt up there. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

"don't worry about thad, just fly, il be to bussy shooting to notice muce of it anyway, yeah gearbox is big on safty hope you don't mind it" At thad momend alarms went of, and shiva's voce came in over the comlik telling everyone the ship had arrived, at thad momend the base turnd frantic soldiers grabing there gear and running to the transport paking themselves in the cargo hold, pilots running to there ships, a multitude of fichters and bombers frome some of them being centries old other more modern models. The ships took of circling above the transport wainting fore it to lift of, acting as its excort "looks like the waiting is over.

Yes, it does, sir I guess to late to back way now. It was more of a joke then anything else, lifted her ship off herself giving a few hard banks to make sure her ship could be light of her feet. It felt just the same, this Gearbox did a great job on the refits and upgrades. Switching over the Commlink so @[member="Regor Laxvan"] would have a direct link to rest of the ships, as Commander. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]Its your show I'm at your orders.

"thanks" regor spoke to the fleet "lisen up, today we free are brothers and sisters frome there chains, ths slave barges just enterd are system, al fichters and bombers protect the transport keept there board weapons, if they have any bussy, lets break the chains" afther thad the fleed moved soon nearing the larges cargo ship.

Feeling for herself the rush coming upon her. Knowing it was only a matter of second before the real fun begin. It wasn't even a slit second later that it was their turn as it seem the slaver didn't like for so many ships, coming after them. Hearing on the commlink to block off the ships from being about to jump to hyperspace, seeing some of the big ship doing just that as the smaller being able to fly around faster then the barges. Now come the real wait how would they board the ship, would these slavers give up with out a fight. Knowing that wasn't going to happen but a long shot.

Getting a feel for the lay out of there ships, it was almost like something was speaking to or someone. Sir, Regor tell your ships to tareget the area towards the engine that she be enough to stop them dead in their water. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

"got it" regore spoke truw the comlink "you heard the lady, open fire" wel he said this regor turnd the gun and opend fire at the location [member="Maya Whitelight"] told him to, the fichters zwarmd around the same point continuwsly firing at it, after a mint the ship stoped moving and loud cheering soundet over the comlink, regor climbed out of the turret and walked to the soldiers in the cargohold "make ready to board", the soldiers prepared to board the slavers schip, regor walked into the cockpit "nice work, you really made our job a lot easier"

Smiling at him some what, as knowing that what was to come, wasn't what she wanted as feeling what coming from some of them wasn't the right emotions to have with the being vengeful. In the way along mad her very sad to see. As if any of this matter to her, this after was a job but not only that doing something good even those that means other would be put to death. Knowing if up to her she just take them to some prison dump them on the door step for the rest of their life. It wasn't her call but [member="Regor Laxvan"] he had after all fix her ship up nicely something she could never did which she was truly grateful.
Yes, I just though be better if could save as many LIVES as we could, Sir.

Regore looked at her "theyse slavers are trandosians its unlikely thad they will surrender, but you can hail them wel we aproce, tel them thad if they release the slaves and surrender unconditionally, thad we will spare there lives" Regore looked mad "but this deal is of the momend they hurt one of the slaves, than I wil personally execute al of these basterds"
[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Giving him her eyes flashing them a pinkish color of understanding in them. Closing her eyes reaching out be on her own ship, to the one before, what she could feel from it, not liking it at all. Coming her eyes open, quickly jump out taking off on dead run. Get back from that hatch, Hunter come. Not having time to explain what was going on getting her shield in place, as hearing a loud sound then flash of light and sound ring in her ears. Even those she was ready for it, still didn't give her the time to get up what little she knew of her bubble, it wasn't always at her command yet. Reaching her hand up to feel for who every was close to her choking back the smoke. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regore, choufd beceas of the smoke before putting on hi helmet he looked around "is everyone oke?" most of the soldiers respondet thad they were a few were knoked out frome the blast but not to badly hurt, he walked over to [member="Maya Whitelight"] "wat was thad?"

I guess there answer, it didn't matter now to try talk them down. As she pick herself up, one to see herself swag again, as if didnt have her legs under again. Feeling the pain her Hunter was in as he took on most of the blast calling him to her, petting him. It wasn't time to take care of him. Feeling some inside of him was rage if she would turn him loose on those that let the boom go... Not getting to finish as it start raining blaster bolts. Knowing now what they are up to.

I think they are after the ship, to get way. Taking a hold of her blaster started to return, waiting for [member="Regor Laxvan"] his man to make a push.

Regor aimd his rifel and started firing " Lets showe theyse basterds wat we do whit slavers" whit thad siad the soldiers opend fire overwelming the slavers whit a barages of blaster fire regore slowly made his way to [member="Maya Whitelight"]. The soldiers took a defencif position around her " are you oke?"

Yes, just go I'll help back you guys up. Her eye upon [member="Regor Laxvan"] as she would come along. Pulling the trigger herself. Don't worry about me, go. Going to held out her hand, it was a track used on a hunt would it work here, to clear the mist, this was smoke this was a ship. Lets push them back. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regore looked At her a bit worryd " oke, be carfull" regore pused forward standing in the frond rowe slowly driving them bak . [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Hey look, I have my bag of tricks, I'm a big girl, don't worry about me. winking at [member="Regor Laxvan"] finding herself pushing more with them but hanging back, just how many of these slavers was on this ship of there. Then as if a whisper came to her. Coming to a panel on the wall, working her magic with slicer skill she had learn over the years. Sending it to Regor Visior. It would show all that he need to know where the slaves being held to heat sigtures of where the slavers had place themselves to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom