Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking the chages

Regor shakes his head "none realy, the only whoman thad ever been here beside you was Shiva, and thad was to discuse tactics fore are next mission" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Regor smiled "thanks"a few minuts later he returnd whit a plad whit on it half of a grild Giza "here you go, I hope its eatebel" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Even if it wasn't wouldn't tell him it wasn't, giving him a lop sided grin. Only to have her fork cut into the first chucking bit, chewing in before putting it down to her stomach. Not to bad, it beats having rations. NOw how do you see yourself in the glaxy before us. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

"wel thads a big qwestion, wel I geas I would just keep doing this, taking care of the pepol the govermends overlook, maybe help out some friends, maybe even setel downe when im to old to continuw the ficht" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Patting the bad with her hand, wishing he would take off his armor again if he didn't hat was okay with her also. Coming sit and eat. After which time she would if he alone it she would curl up on [member="Regor Laxvan"] take a bit of a nap. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regor took of his armor and put in on the table replacing it by whit a t-shirt and pands, siting downe next to her, taking a small bite of the giza "it acaly is oke" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Yes it is very much so, nothing to complain, here knowing its a tuff meat to cook sometimes. Giving into her hungry having it clean up fast. Putting her plate a slide before. Making her way over to him putting hand upon his chest. I don't know if I have said thank you yet for all you done for me already its more then you needed to [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Patting his chest as let her mind wonder else where for a time. Smiling at him for some time, before finally closing her eyes. Only to hear his link go off it was the doctor letting him handle it all. As it seem she finally closed her eyes to drift to sleep, feeling his heart beat. Smiling as pulled the over tighter around her, sliding under for their wramth. Everything is okay, I just needed some much needed sleep what about you.. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Smiling as she let herself relax enough to drift to sleep, this time her heart rate slow, entered into her deep sleep herself not with out first. mumbling in her last words. Get some sleep [member="Regor Laxvan"] Finding it hard not to put her head on his chest let it just stay there. All is well, all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom