Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BREAKING NEWS

Major Faction

Joy

OOC Writer Account
Meep said:
How many of them have posts at all? Often I start on a character, get halfway through the character sheet then something happens and the work get's lost and I frankly can not be bothered rewriting everything. So am I in trouble for making characters to much because I have a special syndrome...
14qER9s.gif
I just read everything you said as MEEP MEEP MEEP MERP MERRRRP MEEP.

Meep said:
I frankly can not be bothered rewriting everything. So am I in trouble for making characters to much because I have a special syndrome...

Thankfully, no. I too suffer from the "Cannot be bothered" disease, and my extent of caring only goes as far to tell you you're wasting valuable resources (and other people's time, if you were to ask us to delete accounts).

Honestly, that many characters is probably more a burden to you (dat dropdown list must be hell) than it is to the server. And as for Staff, I adopt the Batman mentality in cases like this:

3754458-batman+meme.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom