Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on One Sith Masters or Lords.

Name of Bounty: One Sith Masters or Lords - Whichever title they prefer.

Name of Contractor: The Galactic Republic

Bounty Price:

20,000,000 Credits on [member="Darth Isolda"].

15,000,000 Credits on [member="Darth Vornskr"].

10,000,000 Credits on [member="Reverance"].

5,000,000 Credits on Generic Sith Master/Lord.

Condition: Prefer Alive and mentally undamaged. Individual is to be delivered to Republic Command in Stun Cuffs or Force Cage. If Deceased - See below.

*It is the understanding of the Republic Security Council that these individuals may not be able to be secured alive, prices will not change if the individual is presented to the Republic in a deceased state.*

Additional Information: Wanted for Crimes Against the Galaxy which may include but may not be limited to: Mass Genocide, Crimes Against Peace (Unprovoked attacks on the Galactic Republic and her allies), Destruction of Republic Aircraft, Vehicles and Facilities which resulted in Death, Destruction of Republic Facilities which resulted in Death, Murder by the Use of a Weapon of Mass Destruction, Murder Involving Torture, Murder committed in a Republic Facility, Death Resulting from offensives involving explosives, Kidnapping, Torture, Defamation, Forgery, Bribery of a Republic Official, Grand Larceny.

OOC - As for some reason the other bounty disappeared and only specific Masters remained. No one claimed the bounty on Daella Apparine so it is no longer valid.

Alyesa Organa said:
Kidnapping
Now+imagine+the+same+scenario+but+semen+joins+the+group+_703bc9e7cc16c8177418ba5d72fd4116.gif

Jacen Cavill said:
You mean I destroy the senate building on coruscant, kill a former Jedi GrandMaster( darron wraith) and Im not listed?

My feels bby...my feels. [member="Alyesa Organa"]
I think everyone forgot about you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom