Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Bonding' With The Force

Listening to the Message, he gives out a small chuckle "Great!" imputing the co-ordinance for the edge of republic boarder into his navigation computer, the ship rumbles and shakes as the hyperdrive powers up. engines glowing bright the ship shoots off into the dreary darkness off space for the boarder.

[member="Cyrus'Relk"]
[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Cyrus'Relk"] [member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

Lady Kay's hired ship exited hyperspace at the co-ordinates that she gave the bounty hunter. Both her and the pilot looked around with both the sensors and their eyes. No sign of his ship yet. She sat back in her chair and waited, wondering what it was that she was summoned for.

Tiali's ship exits hyperspace in scanning and communications range of the other ship.

Opening a com link with Lady Kay's ship He says Proudly "Ok now without any long distance problems, I have two Jedi padawan's trying to go to korriban for you. and before you say anything they cost double bounty board price."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Cyrus and/or Jaret if you want to do anything while we were in hyperspace just do it

Kay-Larr

[member="Tiali Orazio"]

Kay sat up straight as his ship was picked up by the sensors just seconds before it appeared. She sat up straight and then raised a brow at his message. Padawans going to Korriban for her? That's not right. She wouldn't send anyone there, least of all fellow Padawans. Perhaps Tiali had meant that they were working for the Republic? Regardless, she owed the bounty hunter.

"Hello to you too, Tiali. I didn't send them. Do you know who had sent the bounty and why? Also how much are you asking for?"

Cyrus overheard the two over his comm link talking to each other about they're price tag, he quickly switched up the comm link "Jaret, Jaret are you there!!!" he waited in a panic for the young boy still in the cargo hold to respond.

Jaret Sha'Co

Tiali laughs from the confusion "Sorry Kay, what I meant is the padawans are for you to buy."

"Ok ok, you caught me there probably isn't a bounty for padawans, but they're were going to korriban and I was thinking 60 maybe 50 for both?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

[member="Tiali Orazio"]

That was all? It didn't seem like much, but that was far better than for him to ask for too much.

"Alright. 60 it is. Care to dock your ship with mine?"

Jaret felt his com link going off and quickly pulled it out and began to whisper. "I'm here. But I'm not sure what's going on." They youth's voice was stained with nervousness.

He began to pace the room, unsure of what to do with himself.

[member="Cyrus'Relk"] [member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

[member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Jaret Sha'Co"] [member="Cyrus'Relk"]

Kay closed her eyes and rubbed the bridge of her nose. The sneak had been hanging around pirates for too long. But she couldn't be cheap when lives were on the line. After all, she'd want someone to pay for her and save her from slavery. And these were Padawans like herself, only she was older.

She opened her eyes again and got her datapad out from her satchel. It wasn't so much about the money, but more so about being played. She had to trust people just a little less if she was going to survive. A few seconds later, the credits were deposited.

"Alright, it's done. I'll be waiting for you to dock and I expect them both to be unharmed and concious." She didn't want Tiali to pull anymore fast ones.

Cyrus opened his comm again, still stuck between the doors. "Jaret, i think the bounty hunter is about to sell us off to another client of his, to what ends im not sure, but we may be in for some wierd situations ahead." he thought about it, what kind of person would want to buy two padawans on a mission?

"Jaret listen," he spoke into his comm, "no matter what happens don't fight the bounty hunter or his client just go forward and follow his or her orders. i don't know why but i sense a moving in the force, this is a type of movement i've felt before, i think and this is a long shot but... i think whoever this person is they're force sensitive, have you felt it as well?" he awaited Jaret's response

Jaret Sha'Co Lady Kay

"Thank you Kay pleasure doing business with you, and they are both in perfect condition." He close's the com with her "R9 Dock the ship ,I'll get the young one" the droid responds with beeps and boops.

Tiali's ship docks to Kays ship, while he is heading down to the cargo bay to collect Jaret.

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"]
[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Cyrus'Relk"]

Jaret nodded as Cyrus told him the information to not attack. "I promise I won't attack." Jaret knew that he was useless in a fight, so he wasn't going to bother.

"I can't feel it." He said as he began to concentrate. "I'm not strong enough."

[member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Cyrus'Relk"] [member="Lady Kay"]

the two doors around him opened up suddenly, "oof!" he fell to the ground, as he turned around he saw the docking tube of another ship coming in, he dodged out the way. Cyrus knew that this power he felt was right behind the door, "I really should have finished knight training." he stood up hands raised as he saw the bounty hunter walk down towards him and Jaret's position, he wasn't going anywhere, he knew that aswell, the docking tube opened.

Tiali had Jaret trapped at his side, he had his wrist blaster aimed at Cyrus gesturing for him to stand next to him as the door to the blockade runner opened.

Jaret Sha'Co
Lady Kay
Tiali Orazio

Kay-Larr

Kay slipped the comlink back into her satchel, informing her pilot of the exchange. For a bounty hunter, Tiali was for the most part a good man. Maybe Kay brought it out of him? Who knows? But she wasn't about to question saving peoples' lives.

She didn't reach out with the Force at all to the two Jedi, as she didn't feel the need to do so. She preferred to leave the Force alone until she needed it.

When the door to the docking bay opened, Kay stood there just dresses like a merchant with her satchel over her shoulder. She didn't look at all like the Senator that she was. She looked to the two 'captives' and gave them a small reassuring smile. And then she looked to Tiali and smirked. "You can lower your weapon. They aren't going to attack you and neither am I. Thank you for rescuing them from a horrible fate." Tiali did rescue them, for other bounty hunters and even those that set the bounty would've treated the young Jedi far worse.

Tiali Grabed the defenseless Jaret without his Blaster out,
Cyrus I don't want to be rude but you can't take over other characters like you did ok?
He didn't have his weapon out he didn't see any need to, even if Lady Kay attacked him he had his blades to counter.

Anyway Tiali pushed Jeret forward towards Lady Kay, Afterwards he takes off his helmet smiling. "Thank's for taking them off my hands Kay."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Jaret was lifted up into the air, and pushed towards Kay. The padawan clenched his fists as he was pushed about by this bounty hunter.

Jaret couldn't feel the force sensitivity of Kay, so he thought she was just another low life scum. He didn't say anything, just kept his eyes cast down to the ground.

[member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Cyrus'Relk"]

Kay-Larr

[member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Cyrus'Relk"] [member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

Kay just smirked. Thank you for paying me is more like it, she thought. But she remained polite as he deserved as much and turned her smirk into a smile.

"No, no, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'm not sure what they were doing out there, but I imagine that I'll find out soon. They are lucky to have been found by you and not one of the Jackals or worse."

She looked to Jaret and saw his tension. "Hey...You're safe now. Try not to worry. I'll be taking you home."

Cyrus was for the most part relieved, no imperial markings or uniforms, he looked at Jaret knowing at least he would be safe, "i think Jaret and i can agree, we're glad you are the one paying... so to speak for us." cyrus scratched his head in confusion

he removed his hood revealing his flowing white hair behind his mask. he wasn't sure why but he had one thing that continued to trouble him. "are you by chance a force healer?" he awaited her response.

Jaret Sha'Co
Lady Kay

Kay-Larr

Kay nodded to his remarks about her paying for them. "Consider it just paying your bail. I'm not in any way going to claim ownership over you."

To his question about her being a Force healer, she would love to plead the fifth or lie, but there was no easier book to read than her face. So she just gave Cyrus a half truth. "I am trained in the medical field, so I suppose that you could call me a healer." She didn't want Tiali or others to know about her Force powers as it could cost her her seat in the Senate.

Instead, Kay just changed the subject. "So where do you boys call home?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom