Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Bonding' With The Force

Cyrus in a reassuring tone spoke, "for the most part most of the Korriban planet is run by smugglers and the sort so we're never really 100% safe but then again not to brag but during the ending days of the Clone Wars, i was capable of handling much worse than a mandalorian raider or two."

Jaret rolled his eyes. Cyrus barked, "i saw that, look just be careful Jaret, if this is what i think it is and it might be, Mandalorians have a bad past with Jedi so don't do anything until i tell you got it."

The air lock doors opened to a man in helmeted set of armor. Cyrus wasnt sure of his intentions so quick movements were best avoided. he stood on his end of the airlock, "Sir or Madam, please note i armed as is my young friend so if you've come to pillage, there's going to a problem." Cyrus stood waiting for the response.

Tiali Orazio

Jaret Sha'Co

As the door rose the figures of a Jedi and a teenager would be seen. "Oh kark Jedi!"

Tiali would swiftly raise his arm, firing his sonic pistol into the small craft. The sonic pistol shot out it's waves of sonic. The rings would be practically unavoidable especially if the Jedi were taken by surprise.

If hit the sonic wave would render the Jedi unconscious or very near to it.

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"] [member="Cyrus'Relk"]

Cyrus was hit but wasnt completely out due to his strenght in force protection. "ARGH!!" he fell to his knees, Jaret shot out of the way of the blast being on his toes, but he quickly returned to Cyrus to see if he was mortaly injured.

"Jaret im ok, just pull me back to the ship." Jaret nodded in agreement, Jaret helped his friend limp back to the door to his ship's airlock.

Cyrus hit a large red button, marked in Corellian, the blast doors shut behind him. Cyrus limped even further unaided to the pilot's seat, he pushed several buttons, "Ok we need to get out of here, Jaret get in a seat and hold on." the Starviper pushed off of the docking zone from the patrol craft and shot off. wether or not there attacker would pursue them is another question.

Jaret Sha'Co

Tiali Orazio

Somehow Jaret avoided the shot. Quickly Jaret ran over to help Cyrus into the ship, but before the doors closed or Cyrus could do anything about it Jaret jumped into the enemies ship. He eyed the man in armor.
Jaret's palms were sweaty, his knees were arms were heavy,​
his saber ignited already, holding it steady.​

"You will regret this." Jaret wasn't quite sure if he was speaking to the man in front of him, or himself. He held the saber at the ready, although it was obvious that he had had no prior training.

[member="Cyrus'Relk"] [member="Tiali Orazio"]

Tiali Watches the slowest escape ever without firing another shot for some reason and then Jaret stumbling in front of him that was the cherry on top of the cake.

With the pathetic display in front him, he Can't help him self but to burst into hysterics "Ahahahahaha."

Identifying that he has a training saber "You're so cute, here i'll let you have the first strike." he leans forward lightly assuming he'll get the message.

Jaret was confused and scared. "You will regret this, scum." Jaret tried to put as much confidence in the words as he could.

Jaret quickly sent the light saber up and brought it down in an arc towards Tiali's head. If the blade wasn't intercepted it would merely leave a slight black mark on top of the helmet.

[member="Tiali Orazio"]

Tiali after being struck by the training saber he holds his head swinging it left to right, exaggerating the sting that he felt. "Oh Kark that really hurt." he says sarcastically.

Standing tall once again he swings around his fist raised in the air to deliver a fast and strong punch to Jaret's head, with the extra strength and speed of biotic implants.

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

Cyrus having now recovered minutely looked back to find that Jaret was gone, most likely still on the Patrol craft, Cyrus muttered, "oh by the force you have got to be kidding me." reassuming controls he parked the ship some distance away from the other ship. he then accessed the comm systems and tried to raise Jaret on them, "JARET!! JARET!!!!"

there was no answer only muffled noise of fighting coming through. Cyrus could only listen and hold his breath for Jaret to answer and hopefully not whoever it was that tried to kill him and Jaret instead.

Hope sprung up in Jaret's eyes as he watched the man shake his head, but then the sarcastic remark came and before Jaret could react a fist slammed into his head. For a second Jaret stood, but the his eyes rolled back into his head, his knees gave way under him and he collapsed on the floor. His blue training saber withdrawing as it fell from his hand.

Jaret now lay there, unconscious.

[member="Tiali Orazio"]

Tiali leans down to grab the light saber and the young jedi "Your friend should be back shortly." placing the light saber on his belt he begins to drag Jaret behind the door of the patrol crafts air lock "Stay." he points at him like a dog dehumanizing him.

Closing the door behind him he would await his next visitor.

Cyrus continued to attempt reaching Jaret on his comm. he rubbed his face in frustation, "why is it everytime i try to just get to a planet it's always a problem."

he moved his ship within hailing distance, "this is Cyrus Relk to Unknown patrol craft, please respond." he awaited the response.

he muttered to himself, "i swear if this is another mandalorian hunter thing im going to lose my calm in major way."

Tiali Orazio

A transmission from R9 goes through to his helmet com pressing a button on the side of his helmet tiali links with the small ship "Oh hi Cyrus how are you? I'm good Just, doing some stuff. Anyway your friend seems a bit tired so I put him to sleep, he looks much more comfortable now."

Tiali seems calm about the entire situation he also knows the only way he'll be able to rescue his friend is by coming aboard again.

[member="Cyrus'Relk"] [member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

Cyrus had met people like this before, bounty hunters, opportunists of the outer and inner rim. Cyrus in a calm tone repsonded, "Look whoever you are you, you gain nothing by keeping my friend on that ship locked up and with you, i've checked most of the underground there are no bounties on him."

He stood up off of his chair, "i've dealt with more uncooth men than you and in more ways." Cyrus was accustomed to dealing with heavily armed soldiers and cultists alike, but bounty hunters he had less experience with.

Cyrus was sure of one thing there's only two things that remove bounty hunters is by killing them or scaring them off, he was a strong user of the force knowing that if his capabilities Cyrus was overall, a competent negotiator

he got up off his chair, closed his eyes and began to meditate searching for where on the ship Jaret was located, he got a faint fix.

Tiali Orazio

Tiali sits down onto a bench like seat in the air lock tunnel board from waiting, he start pick clean his teath wondering why he isn't getting any action.

The one thing he definatly knew is that A PADAWAN no matter how special they think they are CAN NOT crush the ship by the force. Tiali knows that the ONLY way to get cyrus's friend back safely, Is coming back aboard.

Tiali being super bored Exits the air lock tunnel draging and locking Jerret in the cargo bay.

[member="Cyrus'Relk"] [member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

Cyrus had attempted many times to detect Jaret's life force, but whatever it was it was not strong enough for Cyrus to get a read on it. Cyrus remembers that Jaret had a communicator on him.

Jaret was dazzed but now waking up. he heard a faint voice come through his robe pocket. "Jaret, Jaret are you there, come in!" the young man quickly but quietly searched through his robe.

Jaret Sha'Co

Jaret stirred from his unconsious state, someone was speaking to him. For a second he though he was back at the temple or maybe home at Naboo. But then he looked around he seemed to be locked in the cargo bay. Quickly he scramble to his feet and pulled out his comm link. "I'm here, what happened?" He felt for his saber but it was missing.

Cyrus breathed heavy a sigh of relief, "Jaret, Ok good you're alright listen, from what i could tell you were knocked out and a bounty hunter of some kind is holding you on his ship in the carbo bay there." he thought about the situation at hand.

"Jaret i need you to listen the only way off that ship is for me to come get you, remember what i told and showed back on Naboo, just keep it in mind when i board the ship, im going to keep radio silence until i see you ok?" he doubled back at the ship the young man was being held in,

"most importantly keep calm and trust me alright?"
he awaited the boy's response.

Jaret Sha'Co

Jaret began to think back to the calming meadow on Naboo, with the river nearby and the Shaak drinking peacefully. "I trust you." He began to look around the room for a way to escape, at first he thought the ventilation shafts, but soon relised he could barely fit his head in their, let alone his whole body. So instead he sat, crossed legged and breathed, waiting for Cyrus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom