Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Bonding' With The Force

As he attempted to lift the box, Jaret let the Force flow through him, becoming an extension of his hand. His arm shaked like what happens when you lift something to heavy. The box began to rise from the other, the box only rose enough to be lifted from the other. Jaret slowly moved it over the ground, before dropping it onto the floor not being able hold it anymore, but at least he did as asked. Jaret then fell to the floor, as if he had done too much for the day. He sat on the floor, his knees under his chin.

"I can't do anymore."

[member="Cyrus'Relk"]

"That's all right let's take a breather for now." Cyrus sat down across from him, Jaret in Cyrus's mind was for the most part extremely capable for a young jedi. most if not all jedi padawans needed some sort of tutelage from a master but Jaret was able to navigate force usage by himself without aid from a master or knight.

Cyrus cleared his throat,"so, Jaret with all this force training work i forgot to ask, well... tell me about yourself."

Jaret Sha'Co

Jaret looked up to the Jedi. "Well I've grown up on Naboo, and visitied the Voss temple a few times to look for a Master, but so far I haven't found one. The Master's there said that they have on in mind, his name is Kei Amadis or something like that." A sad smile would cross the youths face as he thought about it.

"What about you?" He sit and wait for the Jedi's response.\

[member="Cyrus'Relk"]

the hooded jedi scratched his head in remembrance,"Corellia, that was my home at least for a while, then the Jedi temple there became my home more or less, i haven't heard or seen my parents in quite some time, 10-15 years maybe, but as i said before im a Jedi Inquisitor, meaning for the most part i search out any remnance of the sith or sith data or technology and destroy or lock it away. i was trained to near knight status until the Corellian jedi council, inducted me in to the Jedi temple guard legion, after which i was ordained a Jedi inquisitor."

Cyrus cupped his chin on his hand, "all this to say, im on a hunt for ancient relics and old fogeys with a bad attitude."

He tilted his head to the side slightly, "so you say, masters here aren't really motivated to train you well, that's a shame, you are very talented padawan, a little more practice and you could easily make knight in no time flat."

Cyrus snapped his fingers. " i've got it. Jaret what would you say to coming with me on an adventure, a real one i don't mean some grocery store trip, a real relic hunt!"

Jaret Sha'Co

Jaret nodded, being a Jedi was going to be tough. It must be tougher being a Inquisitor.

Jaret's eyes widened Cyrus offered an opurtunity to hunt a relic, was this man serious? He looked to Cyrus. "I can bearly lift these boxes! I don't even know how to swing a lightsaber!" Jaret was scared about this whole thing. In his mind he could see himself going up against a Sith and that was something that he didn't wish to do.
"I'm not ready for this!" The words leapt from Jaret's mouth as he thought about the Sith.

[member="Cyrus'Relk"]

"so what you think what i want to do is crazy hmm, well what i was talking about was something small, probalby nothing more than a few harddata banks and some holocrons."

Cyrus chuckled a bit, "Jaret most of the sith are long dead, if anything the worst we might run into is, a rogue mercenary and that's the worst."

he patted the young boy on the shoulder, "relax, i wouldn't put you harms way." besides i have a contact i need to meet on Korriban, the planet's mostly traders and thugs now, but most are pretty passive."

he turned back to Jaret, "so are you in or out for this." he crossed his arms in waiting. "Mind you i also know several jedi masters, who would be glad to traing you for the favor of returning or locking away ancient sith knowledge."

Jaret eye's sprung up after he'd heard that.

Jaret Sha'Co

"So I won't have to deal with the Sith? I guess I could do it. I mean I'm not training right now." Jaret nodded to himself, thinking about what to do. He looked around this once great room.

Jaret's face became stern and he looked to Cyrus. "Let's do it."

[member="Cyrus'Relk"]

Cyrus spoke in a satisfied tone, "and mother said i should be councilman, ha jokes on her i'm a very convincing inquisitor." Jaret looked at him with a confused air on his face.

Cyrus pulled himself out of his thoughts, "sorry, just a minor thing..." Cyrus shuffled quickly through his robe, "oh right right the ship, uh, ah here it is." he pushed a large blue glowing button.

Cyrus waved Jaret back over to the exit, "follow me then, c'mon." as they both walked towards the temple doors again. "one thing i forgot to mention."

A large variant Star Viper ship rotated and placed itself in pickup position. "Before i joined the jedi order, my family was very rich." Jaret jaw was slacked, he'd never seen a ship like this before.

they both boarded the ship and Jaret still in awe of the near sleek novelty of the inside of the ship, Cyrus turned around as he sat in the center seat by the controls. "So, is there anything you need to do before we go?"

Jaret Sha'Co

Jaret looked around the ship, resiting the urge to flick any random button. As he was looking around, he became aware that Cyrus was talking to him. Jaret quickly shook his head. "No no, I'm ready to go!" Jaret's feelings of doubt and confusion had all left him, now it was filled with adrenaline and excitement.

[member="Cyrus'Relk"]

Cyrus now sitting at helm, turnd around and prepared the ship for depart. "okay locking the coordinates for Korriban." he pushed buttons and adjusted systems for jump.

the StarViper took off, Jaret now sitting in the chair to the left of Cyrus, as the engines roared the Royal city appeared smaller the more and more they continued out to the outer atmosphere.

the ship had reached flight velocity. Cyrus unlatched his safety belt. he walked over to the cargo doors inside the ship. "Jaret come over here." Jaret got up from his seat and waited behind the large man as he shuffled through the space.

Cyrus handed Jaret a small metal holocomm, "keep this with you, Korriban is a large place although the place were going to in specific is easy to navigate the chances of getting lost are still very great." Jaret nervously took the small device and place it in his robe pocket.

Cyrus switched over to his saber rack, he pulled out a duel ended bronze saber. "Hello, there old friend." as he spoke to the saber placing it on his holster. The man walked back over to the pilot seat. "so anything you want to ask me about where were going before we arrive?"

Jaret Sha'Co

As the boarded the ship Jaret would take a seat, and watch as the city got smaller. He would then move towards Cyrus as he offered him the holocomm, Jaret would place it into his pocket.

"Is Korriban still controlled by the Sith?" Jaret looked around the ship, somewhat expecting a Sith to appear.

[member="Cyrus'Relk"]

Cyrus shook his head in disagreement, "No, not much anymore since the days of the old republic and the sith alliance, its mostly run by traders and smugglers... thiefs and scumbags of all types now, the Sith left it after Lord Malgus was killed, say what you will about the sith, they know when to run."

Jaret breathed a sigh of relief, he knew now there was next to no force based danger to try him later on.

Cyrus returned to his seat. an alarm went off to his right, "Oh boy that's not good." he quickly started making adjustments and calculations. "Jaret!! get in a seat quickly." Jaret took off headed for his previous spot.

the ship dropped out of hyperspace. the scene was chaotic Banking Clan and Mandalorian were firing salvos in open space at one another, ships launching blaster fire at one another, explosions left and right.

Cyrus throttled the small starship and tried to maneuver it through as best as he could, knicking the side of a destroyed mandalorian battleship still burning.

"By Revan's mask Hold on!!!!!!"

they both were slammed into there seat.

Jaret Sha'Co

Luckily Jaret managed to jump back into his seat and buckle himself in. He was thrown about the seat, gripping onto it, his knuckles going white. All thoughts of the Sith dispelled from his mind. They wearnt the ones that could kill him now, these damned ships out here were. He took a breath and calmed himself, a determined look coming over his face.

"What do you need me to do?" He knew that there wouldn't be much at all, he was just trying to distract himself from what was going on outside.

[member="Cyrus'Relk"]

Cyrus avoided every obstacle with all of his humanly might, he couldn't turn to Jaret but let hime know one thing,"JUST HOLD ON!!!!!" Cyrus managed to push through between two scraping corvettes that were letting loose with all there guns

Cyrus grunted as spoke,"come on ol' girl just a few more seconds." as Cyrus finished the two corvettes were hit with proton bombs causing the whole area around to engulf in flame.

Cyrus pulled back the throttle. "time to punch it." his and Jaret's neck snapped back. the starviper roared past the last ship with mandalore symbols and out into open spacee around Korriban. the ship was now in safe space.

Cyrus let go of the controls body still shaking, he turned his head to Jaret, "are you okay Padawan?"

Jaret Sha'Co

Jaret's knuckles went white as he gripped the seat. He watched as Cyrus maneuvered the ship through the others. He was amazed at the way Cyrus had done it.

He looked to Cyrus as the came clear of everything. "Yes I'm fine. I think." He still held the seat tightly, half expecting a stray piece of debris fly towards them or a missile.

[member="Cyrus'Relk"]

Cyrus turned back towards the face window of the ship, he spoke calmly but with a frustated tone, "why in the name of Fondor are there Banking clan and mandalorian ships going at it in Korriban space?"

Jaret now slightly relaxed. rubbed his face still sweating from hanging on for his dear life. Cyrus continued to chart coordinates to there landing spot.

Cyrus grunted "okay well now that were clear,let's see if we can land and not killed trying to do so."

Jaret had a million thoughts in his head but as he spoke, he asked his master where they were going and their purpose their was.

Jaret Sha'Co

As Jaret asked where they were landing, he looked back to where the battle was. "Will there be more of them?" He too was thinking about why they were there, but only because Cyrus had brought it up. If Cyrus hadn't Jaret would have assumed that this was a regular thing.

[member="Cyrus'Relk"]

After finishing a small bounty drop at a Mandalorian flag ship. Tiala would make his back to his ship. As he leaves the Flag ship, he notices a small ship pass by the battle area, Tiali thinking of profit decides to follow them in case their an escapee from the battle, in his KDY Patrol craft.

Readying the cannons on his ship he opens a com link to the ship, Clearing his throat "Hello, this is a government authorized vessel And my orders are to investigate and search your ship in case of any Weapon and illegal trade. may I have a moment of your time?"
He closes the com awaiting a response "R9 get ready to board and evasive maneuver's they may try to run."

R9 responses with some beeps and boops Moving to a console Following the orders tali gave him

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"] [member="Cyrus'Relk"]

Cyrus turned to Jaret, quickly answered, "most likely not but just to be sure, we should probably avoid any more conflicts, hence why this ship is going to board and check us, but be prepared." Jaret nodded and kept his training saber in hand, Cyrus pushed several comm buttons, he grabbed his saber and readied it as well.

"this is Cyrus Relk, of Starviper 1157, yes you may come aboard but be aware there is another occupant here with me, we ask that you do not open fire."

Tiali Orazio

Jaret Sha'Co

Jaret gripped his saber tightly, he was slightly worried about what could come, but he kept a calm face on. "We should be safe, right?" He looked towards Cyrus, perhaps looking for reassurance.

[member="Cyrus'Relk"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom