Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Bonding' With The Force

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Jaret Sha'Co"] [member="Cyrus'Relk"]

She studied him and thought hard about what he had said. Such a vessel would help bring back the Empire to nearly it's former glory and that would be horrible for the Republic and for the Galaxy in general.

"I have friends in various governments outside of the Republic that should be able to help. A few of them I can trust with such sensitive information. Others might try to take it for themselves.....Give me an hour and I'll have ships enroute. But please tell me where they could intercept and slow down their target before we get there ourselves."

Cyrus tapped his head trying to remember the star map he had memorized from his training sessions years ago, "well most likely if the empire is leaving Korriban they'll be going through Acacia a smaller world where they pick up reinforcements from neighbouring chandrilla, and once that happens they'll jump from acacia to Kuat via a small hyperdrive gate there, so if anything make sure your forces move to the region outside of Acacia this will allow them to remain unseen by enemy radar until such time as i can hit them with my ace in the hole."

Cyrus bowed in thanks for the senators aid, "i can't thank you enough Lady Kay, if this works out you will be rewarded quite well, as told by my aids and superiors." he began to walk towards the port leading to his ship, as he went up the ladder for his dock, he spoke in a humorous tone,

"Kay, Force healing can be quite useful, for those not afraid to use it." he winked through his eye slits in his mask as he dissapeared into the docking tube.

Lady Kay

Kay-Larr

[member="Cyrus'Relk"] [member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

Kay half wondered what his ace in the hole was. Was he going to destroy the hyperdrive gate? At this point she didn't know him well enough to guess.

She bowed her head to him in return, but as he mentioned a reward, she shook her head. Kay didn't need a reward from anyone, nor would she ever ask for it from anyone that she's helped. It just never felt right.

As Cyrus walked off, she wondered if Jaret would follow, or if he'd be left with her? Hard to say at the moment. And then he just had to mention Force Healing. Was he referring to her? And if so, how did he know? No doubt his aids or superiors told him. Which meant that she seemed to be spied on from both sides. Before turning, she spoke under her breath, "..I'm not afraid to use it.." And she wasn't. She just preferred not to as she didn't want to alert other Force users that she was there. Was that so wrong?

Regardless she set off to do what was asked of her and find some ships to head off the convoy outside of Acacia.

as Cyrus climbed up the ladder, he saw Jaret poke his head down the tube to see if it was him moving up. "Jaret, make sure everything is tied down were heading off, in a moment." he couldn't help but think that maybe what he had said to Kay might have come off wrong or strange, but it wasn't time for that.

"Were heading to Acacia, get ready."

Jaret Sha'Co

Kay-Larr

Kay headed to her quarters on the ship and sat at her desk, pulling out her datapad and checked to see who she could pull favours from. There were plenty to choose from. She just needed to figure out who was closest. No doubt she would go there as well to be sure that help would arrive as promised. Before she could move though, she had to wait for the Padawan's ship to disembark from hers.

Cyrus sat down at his chair at the helm of the Starviper, he turned to Jaret, "Jaret, get ready. make sure that anything that's loose is tied down," he gestured, "and while your back there there's a small panel on the floor, marked *KO-can* open that panel and set the green knob to armed and ready." he turned back and faced the pilot window, "this is Starviper 1157 to Kay's personal corvette, disengaging docking hold and proceeding to rendezvous point, over and out."

he took his finger off the comm button and began setting his course in, he saw Jaret return from the ships rear, "everything ready? Jaret"

Jaret Sha'Co

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay's pilot signalled to Cyrus that the disengagement was successful. Her vessel was then prepared to depart. After all the systems were checked, it soon went into hyperspace on course for Acacia.

As the journey started, Kay sent messages off to some of her contacts. The silence from Jaret was a bit disheartening. Maybe he was still shocked at being caught by a bounty hunter, only to be bought and set free by a Senator. It was hard to say. But she hoped that he would be alright.

Cyrus opened up the comm systems and sent a message to Kay's ship, "Lady Kay make sure that your friends bring ships armed with heavy caliber ion cannons we may need to disable some of the ships guarding the transport. Also be sure your forces are ready and armed when I send the signal to ambush the convoy." He awaited her response.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom