Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bloody Crown - SJO Dominion of Drogheda

BRING YOUR OWN OBJECTIVE PRESENTS
header6.png
DROGHEDA
MOUNT MERU > ORE PROCESSING STATION

The ventilation shaft was small, even by his standards.

The diameter of the shaft was barely more than his shoulder width, proving to make the descent difficult as the young clone shimmied down into the mountain. Fan blades were visible in different junctions, promoting air flow even as they forced the boy into seeking alternate paths through the ductwork so not to reveal himself by disabling the ventilation systems.

Of course, the fact that the ventilation systems were operating was just another indicator that the ore processing station was not as abandoned as advertised.

Grease-marked and wearied, the small clone cadet's feet arrived on either side of a grate. Peering through the slats, the boy could make out what appeared to be a corridor of some kind. The lighting was active, so the boy deactivated the HUD-G eye jackets, pulling the glasses from off his face and stowing those back into their case.

A pair of small fingers worked the edges of the grating, carefully starting to lift it out of the way...

Shadows on the wall.

Slowly, meticulously, the youngling moved the grating back into its seat, before leaning back out of the light. Underneath, a pair of humanoids passed. It was only a momentary glimpse, but he was certain that he'd seen them carrying weapons.

As far as assessing the threat went, that was definitely not a comforting sign.

Another minute passed, as the boy was careful to listen for anything that would indicate either another patrol or the previous one doubling back. Then, he lifted the grate out of the way and dropped down below.

He found himself in a hallway. The walls had been blasted out of the rock, with utility cables tacked up against the sides of the corridors. Lighting was spaced throughout. The patrol had been traveling down to his right, so the boy went left. The turn opened up into a power transfer station of some kind. He could see another guard on the far side, smoking underneath a ventilation fan.

Ducking low, the boy slid the blaster carbine around so that it was slung across his back as he pressed up against a crate and started working his way around the room. He'd need to find a way to disable that guard without attracting attention.

And then maybe there would be some utility schematics that would give him an idea about the layout of the station.

Objective 2: Mining the Miners Mines
With: [member="Klesta"] l [member="Sabine Galen"]

He pulled the rifle to his side by the sling, still able to grasp it- and touched one of the empty battery pack containers. Foul play now rested in Setter's mind.

Along with being slow-roasted by an open fire.

He stopped and looked over at the cages. He flicked a flashlight on, panning it around the darkened mines. He pulled the rifle back across his chest. Suppressed in this proximity was probably a good thing.

"Steal their equipment then eat them. Sounds like a simple and effective plan to me."

Walking Weapons Platform
Objective One: Eliminate the Blood Cultists.
Tags: [member="Masaru Varga"] | [member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Amarchri Cryo"] | [member="Valkren Calderon"] | [member="Tyrell Caphey"] | [member="Kiran Arlos"]
Muse:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhm71xjXXX0

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Veiere. Most call me Vert.” Vertigo being a callsign, not a name, he hated his actual name. Armament. The Houk thought it over. [member="Veiere Arenais"] “Well. I wanted to bring another, but they usually tell me five is enough.” He said matter-of-factly. Like he was disappointed he couldn’t carry the armory with him. They kept telling him, and he kept asking. “Blood spawn. Huh. Sounds like a day out."

[member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Kiran Arlos"]
“Hey.” [member="Kiran Arlos"] Vertigo said as the new guy walked up. Keeping a watch around, the barrel would occasionally trace around his hip, locked in place to rotate securely. "Seen any before?” He was wondering if he needed to watch for anything, asking them both what they knew.

[member="Amarchri Cryo"]
Then they got the full info from [member="Amarchri Cryo"] “Sith spit here too? Or just bloodsuckers copy?” He asked the officer. Blasters only, a large Houk grin was behind the power armor. The barrel warmed up with a spin on the chaingun. Shame you couldn’t see the toothy smile. SNEEZE Grumble.

[member="Valkren Calderon"], a low voice asked. “Hey Sir, if we finish up early can we get some grub? Copy.” Important information for later. “Yeah. You’re paying Vert.” Someone remarked. O’rly. “You’re breaking up Dreggs. All I got was. Yeah Vert, I’m paying. Out.” That was settled then. He was already imagining the fish biscuits right now. That and a steak of some kind. Maybe with some wamba chips and gravy, then they could do some of those small berries they do. Yeah maybe some... SNEEZE His comm went off before his sneezing deafened them all.

Personal Gear:
Armor: Aegis Class | XJ9 Hololink | Main Weapons: OS-GG1 Chaingun | LPD-17 Grenade Launcher | Backup Guns: CB1-Icebreaker | Rangers Shotgun | Melee: Force Pike Equipment: Rangers Multi Tool | Rangers Grapple | Detonite Explosives | Backup Ray Shields (Blaster/Thermal) | Bacta Patches + Medkits

Gear: Veiere's Heavy Battle Attire, Promissium Annulos, Lightsabers of Svivren.
Attn: Amarchri Cryo | Masaru Varga | Vertigo

Er6tw3E.png
[member="Kiran Arlos"] spoke his name, Veiere turning to look to the boy and found that he reminded Veiere so much of his Son, both in age and the way he carried himself. He seemed to regret his decision however and Veiere simply smiled as the Lad seemed to withdraw somewhat. "It's alright, I don't bite" Veiere chuckled softly in his response, trying to ease the younger one's concerns or anxiety, which ever was making him doubt his ability or want to speak with Veiere.

Some moments spent gauging the look of Kiran and Veiere suspected him to either be a student or a rather young, perhaps even freshly Knighted member of the Order. His own Master would have reminded Veiere that such experiences were required of those so young in order for them to learn and gather their mettle for further threats taken on in the good of the people, yet Veiere could not help but wish that someone Kiran's age didn't have to risk his life because of the creations wrought on by the Sith.

"Keep your mind about you" Veiere gestured to their surroundings, as if to tell him to keep on his toes and be prepared. [member="Vertigo"] would soon turn and begin to chat with the Lad just as [member="Amarchri Cryo"] had fallen back to their group and proceeded to explain the situation. These Sith Spawn that they were facing weren't the likes of the Jedi Master's typical foes met in the battle field, though that wasn't as bad as it sounded for Veiere was more accustomed to taking on the likes of their creators themselves, the Sith Alchemists and Lords of the Empire.

"I am rather practiced in Force Light" Veiere spoke up at the mention of the ability; it had been his saving grace and means of escape back when [member="Darth Carnifex"] had ordered for his execution whilst Commenor burned before them. "I'll do all that I can to keep your troops covered if it's to be effective against these creatures. It should prove enough to deter our loss of numbers".

[member="Masaru Varga"] | [member="Valkren Calderon"]

Kiran Arlos

K
Objective 1: Eliminate the blood cultist
{2}
[member="Masaru Varga"] [member="Vertigo"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Amarchri Cryo"]

Kiran was about to say something else but then stopped short of himself again. Which was odd, Kiran was never really one to pipe down and was normally able to say what needed to be said regardless of who was there. He spoke his mind, and that's just how it went. However this was different, but he was sure by the end he would be able to get it off of his chest.

"I'm not scared, perhaps more...." Kiran responded then his voice trailed then he looked back to the CO that had spoken to him. "You can be sure that I won't let any of you down."

The young Jedi then glanced up towards Master Arenais, and just smiled slightly as he noted he doesn't bite. "Oh I know that Master Arenais." Kiran cleared his throat and he held out his hand towards Veiere, looking to shake his. "I knew your wife, Lady Kay. When I was on Commenor she helped me get through some things and even offered me a position as part of her security detail. Unfortunately I was forced to leave a short time later. I was saddened to hear of her disappearance upon my return. She spoke highly of you and mentioned she would introduce us at some point."

Kiran chuckled lightly as he hoped to perhaps explain it better than that. But they were in the middle of being slaughtered by ravenous freaks. This probably couldn't have waited, and if it could. The young man realized he didn't want it to.

"What I'm trying to say is, its an honor to meet you sir."

Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)
BYOO: A Bloody Distraction
Gear: Lightsaber, Trident
Attn: Kladro Uzra, OOM-7795

Tyluko sat in the co-pilot chair of his personal transport as his B1 droid companion Oomy eased the ship into Drogheda's atmosphere. Tyluko let out a soft sigh as he rubbed his thumb against the pendant around his neck. It had been a while since he last went on assignment for the Silver Jedi, his small scale rebellion that he was waging against the Sith on his home world of Mon Cala seemed that much more pressing. However, he recognized that as a Jedi he had to learn to balance his loyalties and responsibilities between that of being a Jedi and a protector of his home world. He wasn't too worried though, he had several contacts on Mon Cala that he could rely on to keep things under control. That didn't mean that this diversion of his time was any less troubling but he realized that he had to do this.

Tyluko took a deep breath and tried to shake these thoughts from his mind as the ship neared the ground. Cultists had been creating large problems on this planet; disrupting the balance on the planet with their vicious attacks and alchemized minions. He wasn't too familiar with this planet and he was even less familiar with the story of this mystery cult but Tyluko was here to help stop their evil. And he wasn't alone, he had Oomy with him as well as his new companion, Kladro.

Tyluko took a brief look back at his new Zabrak companion who looked as if he was deep in thought. Kladro was polishing his wrist blades, meticulously wiping away any remains from past kills. Tyluko wasn't sure if he could completely trust him and why shouldn't he? Kladro had once been a sith assassin not that long ago and had nearly killed Tyluko back during the Sith takeover of Mon Cala but during that climatic encounter, the flame-shaping, blind Sith assasin had a sudden change of heart and had turned on his Sith master, saving Tyluko's life.

Kladro had proven a powerful ally in the rebellion on Mon Cala and he hoped that this mission could prove a chance for Tyluko and Kladro to further their trust in each other in a way that he felt was most familiar for Kladro.

Combat

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
Objective 2: Mines
Allies: [member="Setter Ryburn"] [member="Sabine Galen"]

"Utinni! Flammable gas detected"

Just because they located 1) the missing equipment and 2) cages capable of holding them inside a large cave with scratch marks on the wall, didn't mean there was no consequences for the rest of the mine. Some of the missing equipment had to do with venting gases, so it wouldn't surprise the Jawa that cultists actually intended to blow up the mine with miners still inside, just that they haven't gotten around to actually light the fire. There was a good reason why there were typically no flames allowed inside a mine, and he knew it: some past clients had issues with flammables. So he'd better hope that there would be no blasters fired or else it may as well set the whole place on fire before they knew it, and condemn the mine. But he knew that he'd rather spare the details of what the gas was. And yet Setter had a good explanation of why they didn't light the flammable gas, with the implication of eating the miners raw, or outside the mine if they cared about sanitation. One thing was for sure: foul play was afoot. The question is now: were there any survivors?

Sabine Galen

S
Objective 2: Mines
[member="Klesta"] l [member="Setter Ryburn"]

Sabine's grip tightened on the glow rod as they made their way into the cave. And, her eyes grew narrow as strange sounds were heard echoing around them, likely coming from somewhere very deep within the mine. She nearly tripped over a piece of equipment that had been strewn about the cave floor, she knelt to inspect it. Lifting what appeared have once been a communicator, she saw that it was most definitely broken. It wasn't t he only piece of damaged equipment, either.

“My,” She breathed out. “What happened here?”

As she and the others continued to look around the cavern, there were only more questions. This place was quite strange. There were cages, which seemed to be holding a bulk of the missing equipment. And... there were deep scratches along the walls of the cave. Moving closer, Sabine reached out, letting her fingertips glaze the rocky surface. But, what she felt made her hand withdraw quickly – something was very wrong here.

She heard the man's grim assessment of the situation, she couldn't disagree.

“We need to look for survivors.” She said, trying to stay on task.

Objective 3 - Find the missing individual and help out if possible
Allies: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] || [member="Jairdain"] || [member="Yuroic Xeraic"]
Enemies: [member="C-02"]

Recently, Abigail had made the choice to be more active outside of just dealing with things directly related to the Republic. There was more good to be done elsewhere, and as her personal hunt had come to pause, she had enough time on her hands.

That's why she was here today, on Drogheda, as she would be helping out the Silver Jedi. Or well, she would be helping the Silver Jedi help others. She was just glad to be able to help. And perhaps her presence here would even create a better 'bond' between the Silvers and the Republic. Who knew.

Dressed in dark armour and a green cloak, Abigail made her way over to the edge of a forest. She had understood that some kind of Prince had gone missing, and that wasn't exactly looking good given the circumstances.

It didn't take her long to spot a small group of people near the treeline. They were probably the ones going after the missing person, so they were also the ones who Abby would need to join up with. With her spear and blaster strapped to her back, she bowed as a greeting.

"My name is Abigail Meredydd, student of Alexandra Feanor of the New Republic. I'm here to assist you with the missing prince, if you'll have me."

Gear: Lightsaber (red and orange blade (Darksaber like)), wrist blades,Iridonian Revolver, Zygerrian Stun Whip
Attn: [member="Tyluko Dubykee"], OOM-7795

The cleaning of blades always soothed Kladro, it took his mind off things. Although Kladro could not see, he knew Tyluko was looking at him. For being blind for so long, he knows the feelings of some things, like when a gun is getting pointed at him, when someone is talking about him, or when someone is looking at him. Kladro knew the jedi did not trust him 100%. Kladro let the Dolphinarian look at him, he had no problem with it. If Kladro was Tyluko, he would do the same thing as Tyluko was doing, studying him.

Kladro finished cleaning his blades and retracted them back into his gauntlet. He pushed his thoughts away about his new companions and focused on the task at hand; the blood cultists. Kladro knew about these savages, killing people to summon their beasts and carrying out terror throughout towns and villages. Kladro knew he was not pure, far from it, but he wasn't untamed. These cultists had no order, no laws, no morals, they were beasts, beasts who had to be exterminated.

Kladro stood up to get the anxiety out of his system, he started making his way down the hallways of the unfamiliar ship. He made his way to the room given to him by the Jedi. He opened the door and walked in. His room was simple, which he liked, a bed to the right, a table to the left and a desk in front of him. He made his way over to the table to which his Iridonian Revolver laid. Kladro picked up the revolver and started running his hand along the gun, feeling every groove and indent. He spun the gun around on his finger and put it in his holster. He went over to the bed and sat down on it. He crossed his feet and started meditating. He waited to hear the footsteps of the Jedi to tell him it was time to leave, to finally get to the part which thrilled him.

Combat.

Walking Weapons Platform
Tags: [member="Masaru Varga"] | [member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Amarchri Cryo"] | [member="Valkren Calderon"] | [member="Tyrell Caphey"] | [member="Kiran Arlos"]
Muse:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4SFXIzNf1o

The Jedi’s discussed Jedi business between them, and the troopers approached closer to their targets. "Be stupid if you weren't scared." [member="Kiran Arlos"]. Vert reassured him. No concept of the force or how it calmed Jedi. [member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Amarchri Cryo"] "Right side". The Houk thought he spotted something from the side. “Keep your spacing,” his low voice said to the Houk fire team members. Bloodsuckers or whatever these cultists were sounded like it might be a melee brawl, didn’t need clusters of rangers getting caught up together, least of all three slow-moving Houks in the way. Each of squad’s Houks hung back a bit to cover the other squads from a distance.

There it was again. Something. Vert turned to their side and tried to make it out. The chaingun barrel tracking what might be shadows, or it might be something else, getting some feedback through the helmet, static. “Anyone getting that?” Clomping of his metal boot had him investigating to the side of the group. Steady and calm. Despite their reputation as mercenaries, these Houks were well trained and seasoned.

“Requesting weapons free.” Vert asked, clearly stopping now and looking off to their side. Unless the Jedi had better ideas. Might be nothing, probably wasn’t. “Think their tracking us....” His low voice stopped as one bounded at him, the blaster OS-GG1 Chaingun fired its minigun like ordinance so fast that the creature didn't know what hit it. 1,500 rounds a minute, slow to start up, which is why he'd been keeping the barrel warm. The sound was deafening until it stopped not soon after. "Contact one." The trees the plants, the Sithspawn, all of it within 50 meters at his front were smoking from the rain of blaster fire. Vertigo stomped on over, picking its body up in his left hand. "Dead."

Little did he know anyone was waiting for them further forward, yet.

Personal Gear:
Armor: Aegis Class | XJ9 Hololink | Main Weapons: OS-GG1 Chaingun | LPD-17 Grenade Launcher | Backup Guns: CB1-Icebreaker | Rangers Shotgun | Melee: Force Pike Equipment: Rangers Multi Tool | Rangers Grapple | Detonite Explosives | Backup Ray Shields (Blaster/Thermal) | Bacta Patches + Medkits

Objective 1: Eliminate the Cultists

Masaru listened closely as [member="Amarchri Cryo"] gave some information on the enemies and the best way to fight them. Again, his main objective was to keep the casualties to a minimum a defeat the enemies quickly. Even so, hearing that there was possibly a Sith lord as the head of the enemies operation gave the mercenary a bit of excitement. What better way is there to see how far his skill has come than this? A Sith lord would be a true test of his strength, one that would tell him whether or not he had caught up to the person he owes his life to.

[member="Veiere Arenais"] began talking about this force light ability he had and how it could be effective against these creatures. The force was a weird concept to the mercenary, seeing it only as a battle skill that only some possessed. Of course, Masaru didn't know of the other uses the force had other than battle and had no other view of it. He was just glad that he had people on his side that could use it to their advantage.

"I'm glad to hear that we may have something that could be effective to these creatures. while you do everything that you can to keep us covered, i'll do everything that I can to do the same for you Jedi. We watch each others backs out here and we'll make it out just fine."

Masaru spoke in order to improve everyone's confidence in the groups abilities. His words weren't the most inspiring but could help non-the-less. He turned his attention to [member="Vertigo"], interested in the conversation.

"Hey, i'll pay for the group if you allow me to join. A good bite to eat after sounds pleasant."

His attention was brought back to the situation at hand as loud blaster sounds could be heard from Vertigo's weapon. With his weapon up and ready to fire, Masaru moved towards his fellow soldier to make sure he was alright. He saw Vertigo holding the creature that had been fired upon along with the surrounding area.

"You alright?"

Masaru's eyes were continuously moving as he looked for anymore of the creatures, ready to fire at a moments notice.

[member="Kiran Arlos"] [member="Valkren Calderon"]

Gear: E-5 Blaster Rifle, Vibroblade
Attn: Tyluko Dubykee, [member='Kladro Uz'ra']

Oomy eased "The Oceans Pride" gently down into a clearing where other ships belonging to the Silver Jedi were stationed. The ship lurched slightly as it touched down onto the ground reminding its occupants that departure was now possible. Oomy began to run a short diagnostic check on the ships system as he was sure his master would appreciate his ship being in tip top condition.

He looked briefly at his master and noticed the Dolphinarian was deep in thought and he also happened to notice that the new occupant Kladro was not present in the cockpit and must have gone back to his quarters. Oomy was not sure what to make of the new addition to the crew, and of course with good reason. He was not sure if they could completely trust him but he had to remember that if Kladro had not had a change of heart on Mon Cala, both himself and his master would not be here.

Either way, they had a job to do here and Oomy would do everything in his processor power to ensure that they all lived through this potentially extremely dangerous assignment. Needless to say, the B1 was glad that the young Thonro was not with them on this trip.

As he checked the navigation system for bugs he looked back at the thinking Jedi "Master, we are just about ready to depart, perhaps you should go inform our new passenger. We must learn to try and trust this strange warrior for now as we will probably need him on this one."

He placed a metal hand on the Dolphinarians shoulder in a gesture of loyalty.

Attn: [member="Kladro Uz'ra"] [member="OOM-7795 (Oomy)"]

Tyluko felt the metal hand of his ever loyal droid companion on his shoulder which roused him from his thoughts. Tyluko turned to the blank face of his B1 companion with a gentle smile on his face. He listened as his friend advised him to go inform the new addition that it was just about time to leave. Tyluko smile and placed his hand on his friends shoulder.

"You are right my friend, I shall go inform him."

With that, Tyluko rose from his seat and began to make his way through the ship in the direction of Kladro's quarters. As he moved through the hall of his ship his mind was filled with thoughts of the mission ahead and the potential danger that it brought. He knew that with every mission he took for the Jedi he was possibly putting his life at risk, but he knew that as a Jedi he could not allow these worries to stop him. The Force was with him and with it and his friends as allies he need not fear. He thought of his homeworld of Mon Cala or Thallassia as his people had once called it. He thought of his people as well as the Mon Calamari and Quarren that currently lived there. He thought of the crystal blue waters of the Azure Archipelago and the creatures that lived within.

Tyluko stopped day dreaming when he realized that he had almost walked right past Kladro's room. Tyluko stood in the door room as he noticed the Zabrak meditating on his bed. Tyluko cleared his throat briefly.

"Excuse me, I am sorry to disturb you but we have landed and are getting ready to depart. Are you all geared up? Do you require anything?"

Tyluko briefly paused and looked around the simple quarters he had given to his guest. " Also I hope the room is to your satisfaction, I apologize that we do not have more to offer" He said softly.

Gear: Lightsaber (red and orange blade (Darksaber like)), wrist blades,Iridonian Revolver, Zygerrian Stun Whip
Attn: [member="Tyluko Dubykee"] [member="OOM-7795 (Oomy)"]

Kladro opened his eyelids to let Tyluko know he was listening. He thought about Tyluko's question, why was this Jedi speaking so kind with him? Why did he seem to be accepting him with open arms? He realized that he had saved the Jedi's life on Mon Cala but he also realized that in that moment he was also in a position to take it.

During his time assisting the Jedi in his rebellion on Mon Cala he had noticed that the Jedi did the weirdest things, putting his life before other's, making sure someone's needs were met before his own. The Jedi would actively put himself at risk to save the life of another. This was very much at odds with his survivor mindset. Kladro was also fascinated by the Jedi's fighting tactics; quick, but powerful attacks, just like Kladro. Tyluko also utilized the Force to command water similar to how he did with fire The more Kladro thought about it, the more he realized that he was closer to acting as a Jedi than a Sith. The only thing that stood in his way was his anger, and he knew that, but that was what gave him power. Kladro remembered that Tyluko asked him a question, so he replied.

"Yes my room is quite fine, I like simple rooms, too much decoration draws away the purpose of the room, which is to rest. I have all the things I need on me and on my table over there. Lets head out."

Attn: [member="Kladro Uz'ra"] [member="OOM-7795 (Oomy)"]

"Yes my room is quite fine, I like simple rooms, too much decoration draws away the purpose of the room, which is to rest. I have all the things I need on me and on my table over there. Lets head out."

Tyluko nodded in response to the Zabrak. "We shall depart then." Tyluko waited for Kladro to follow him out of the room before slowing up to walk next to him. "We will have to wait and see what awaits us out there today." He paused as they walked for a few moments silently through the ship before he stopped and turned to Kladro. "Listen, I understand that this might all be a little bit of an adjustory period. And I understand that there might be some distrust between us but I hope that we can look past our differences to help each other out there today. We may very well need it today."

He paused for a moment and thought of his father, mother and brothers and the rest of his people that perished so long ago. He thought of his life up until this point and the people that he had met.

Tyluko sighed and then looked at Kladro.

"Can I count on you?"

Attn: Tyluko Dubykee OOM-7795 (Oomy)

"Can I count on you?"

That question had force behind it and Kladro felt it. He sensed a great sadness behind this Jedi, a sadness that he hadn't ever felt before. The pain of his own people getting killed and blaming himself for not protecting them, that is what Kladro felt behind the Jedi. But there was something else behind this sadness, a little sense of courage and trust. This Jedi did want to live on and preserve his race, but he realized he needed help, and that was why he was asking Kladro for help, he needed a partner. There was a voice telling him to say yes, saying that Kladro needed a companion himself that he could count on.

"Yes, you can count on me"

Kladro turned his head at Tyluko, as if making eye contact with him. Although Kladro couldn't see, he could sense relief flood from the Jedi and imagined Tyluko nodding. Kladro began walking again, approaching to where he could feel fresh air coming from and the heavy scent of trees, readying himself for the dangers that would come.

Gear: Veiere's Heavy Battle Attire, Promissium Annulos, Lightsabers of Svivren.
Attn: [member="Amarchri Cryo"] | [member="Masaru Varga"] | [member="Vertigo"]

Er6tw3E.png
"I'm not sure what stories you may have heard of me, young one, but don't believe everything that you hear" Veiere replied to [member="Kiran Arlos"] with a half smile, wanting to caution the lad in whatever influence Veiere's presence might have held. As far as he was concerned, there was little difference between them aside from their differing levels of experience and the amount of opportunities Veiere had found in life to make mistakes, and to learn from. Veiere gave the lad a wink and a half smirk as if to reassure him that no toes had been stepped on and that his compliment was appreciated, though as far as honor went, there were others beside them that perhaps deserved it more so. These Rangers whom knew not the Force yet were willing to combat the threats of the Darkside still...

The flow of the Force immediately frenzied around them, the warning call of precognition before the percussion of Vertigo's firearm reigned down suppressing fire on everything within his path. Veiere had turned, his right hand grasping his lightsaber's hilt ever tighter though yet to ignite it. Upon instinct a wealth of power had been drawn to him in preparation that he might need to cover their troops should there be more and this be an ambush of sorts.

As if on queue, Veiere sensed their numbers before they had come into sight of the Rangers; "Stand ready! They're on us!" Veiere called to the Rangers ahead of them, some having turned to look back at the commotion and having done so, put their backs to the dozen of so Sith Spawn that broke from cover to the north and west of the group. "Forward and left flanks!" he yelled over the uproar of their targets savage cries, yearning for the blood of the living.

A great flash of green lit up the ground floor around him, the snap of his lightsabers ignition followed by a vibrant hum and searing heat from the energy that had been expelled and harnessed in perfect control of the blades focusing emitter signaled the Jedi Master's readiness for battle. None of their people would fall without Veiere making damn sure that every last one of them had fought tooth and nail against the clutches of the Dark Side of the Force...-The illuminating light that came from his left hand, a presence of warmth and calm being channeled through to his peers in an attempt to pique their courage and ready them ever more for the sudden blood letting.

Objective 2: Mining his own business
With: [member="Sabine Galen"] l [member="Klesta"]

"They ain't alive."

Typical Jedi optimist. Ne'er-do-well as he was, he was a cynic too. He turned to face Sabine, the grim reality crossing his facial features, worn as they were.

"We're looking for revenge and justice now, lady. And corpses."

Gear: E-5 Blaster Rifle, Vibroblade
Attn: Tyluko Dubykee, Kladro Uz'ra

Oomy finished running the last of his diagnostic tests on the ship; everything seemed to be running fine. Satisfied with the results, Oomy got up and gathered his old E-5 the has been in his possession since his days in service to the Separatist Alliance during the Clone Wars. But now the weapon was in service to the Silver Jedi and more importantly, Tyluko. Oomy stood up and stored a vibroblade on his back before picking up his blaster and heading to the exit of the ship and pressing a button to open the exit ramp. The ramp lowered slowly, jets of gas spewing out as it touched down on the ground. Oomy stepped down the ramp, his metal feet clanging down the ramp until he reached the grassy earth below.

Oomy looked around at the surrounding SJO camp. Soldiers and Jedi were moving to and fro assembling squads and planning battle tactics against the cultists. He was unsure of what their group was going to be doing here today, but his battery was fully charged, his processors were running at full capacity and his blaster Rifle was fully loaded. He was ready for anything.

He noticed Tyluko and Kladro making their way towards the exit of the ship. They appeared to be conversing which the droid was pleased to see since communication helped build trust in organics. He raised a salute to them. "Master we are ready to move out and begin planning against the cultists. Roger Roger"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom