Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Bloodlines | CIS Dominion of Eiattu 6 Hex

6Ly7kpO.png

Appearance: Caramel Skin, Black Hair, Green Eyes
Proximity Tag: [member="Startorn"] | [member="Tess Valnora"]
Also Tag: [member="Cameron Akaran"] | [member="Alden Akaran"] | [member="Credius Nargath"]

"This is my home," she hissed. With a slump of her shoulders, Vytal narrowed her eyes at the Mandalorian. "Why do you men make everything so difficult? Now put that pistol away before you draw corrupt law or local thugs back to haul us away." A green glow quickly blossomed within her pupils.

"Shoot me, or don't. This planet has no time to waste on games." The robes rustled as she turned about to ascend the nearby stairs. If Startorn did shoot that would make searching more complicated, but Vytal was prepared to respond. "Are you going to help, or hinder me in restoring balance to this world?" she called back without seeking to make eye contact with the man.

6Ly7kpO.png
Attire: Splendid as always
Tag: @Startorn | @Vytal Noctura | Tess Valnora | Cameron Akaran | Alden Akaran

Upon arrival at the refugee camp, Credius was almost overwhelmed by the smell of the large open space filled with shoddy tents and hovels, pulling a silken handkerchief out of his breastpocket, he held it in front of his face and let out a deep sigh when the two other members of his security detail arrived at the scene. "Such a horrid smell, these people truly do live in absolute squalor," It was not compassion, but simple fact which made him make that statement. He wasn't here on Eiattu out of the goodness of his heart after all, it was simply an obligation to his own sense of financial gain which drove him to visit this planet and try to steer the events surrounding it. "Well...did you figure anything out in this place?"
One of the Valkan guards nodded and motioned the Viceroy to follow him, passing through crowds of filthy, sickly men, women and children. That place was the true face of the current state of the planet and according to the information Credius had, there were more arrivals in not only this place, but all over the capital city there were camps like these, the slums themselves already overcrowded with a populace wallowing in extreme poverty and squalor. "Really, those goons have no sense of government and leadership at all," The man blurted out as he looked at some of the poor people's faces when they obviously noticed this well dressed, clean person passing through their living space. "These people would work well for a full stomach and a roof over their head. Make note of this KRONOS, the more options we have, the better our chances of having a successful business in this place."

As the floating, electrum orb buzzed in response, the guard who had been leading Credius through the refugee camp stopped at what seemed to be a somewhat larger and cleaner tent, an old woman inside was having a calm conversation with a few gentlemen, giving them flasks with liquids, small pots and what seemed to be tools.When they had received their gifts, the gentlemen left the tent and the woman looked at Credius with a smile on her face. "How may Esmee help you, sir?" The woman gestured at a small chair acroos from her own, motioning the viceroy to take a seat. "I reckon you're not here for some ointments or soap like most people. So, how may I help such an illustrous looking person so far from home?"

"So you know, good," The viceroy's lips curled up into a satisfied grin as he took a seat. the woman didn't seem threatening at all, but had some air of command, of wisdom only those who have guided and lead others would ever have. However, he wasn't there to be prying into the woman's own past, but for information regarding the validity of a possible heir to the throne of eiattu which had not been publically disclosed.

"By blood, there are enough pretenders and claimants to the throne, all the Alkaran's technically have the right to lay claim...though given the fact that they do not seem to wish for such claim...I can only surmise that they seek for someone who is capable of bringing out the best in the people of eiattu and provide them with protection and the feeling of security," The words of the woman made sense to the viceroy. After all, if the Alkarans truly wished for the throne, they'd have claimed the damn thing already and would've probably used their connections within the CIS to eliminate the opposition in the form of the crucible. The fact that they had not done so would mean either one of two things. One, they understand that freedom must be won by the people themselves or Two, the crucible holds more sway and influence than even they had thought and an intervention would lead to casualties that could've been avoided otherwise. "I see this is not going to be an easy task to complete. I could perhaps try and shift the balance of power a bit by cutting off a few of the Crucible's resources..." Credius fell silent when the wrinkly hand of the old woman gently pressed on his knee. "Would such actions strengthen the spirit of my people, sir? I implore you to see the reality of Eiattu as it is now, a broken planet with a broken people...is not the strength of the people the thing which saves the planet and its society at this point?"

The viceroy nodded and stood up, courteously bowing towards the friendly older woman. "Perhaps you could've been their leader..."

"Perhaps, but I lack the strength of character to truly lead. Go now, kind sir, find the person who has the right qualities to lead."

Why is she so familiar? It wasn't how she sounded, it wasn't how she looked, it was how she talked, definitely not like the people here, well the nobles maybe but nonot the citizens, then hhe heard a noise right outside guess I'll deal with her later he thought, he peeked outside to see a woman on top of a man, pulling a knife out as painfully as he could, he glanced around at the detonator on the ground, his HUD lit up green, saying that she was also CIS "you know there's better ways to do it, like this" aas he said that he started a small fire with his flamethrower on ththe man's pant leg "now you can tell this lady what she wants to know or we can let you burn, your choice"

Tags: [member="Vytal Noctura"] [member="Tess Valnora"]

[member="Cameron Akaran"] | [member="Alden Akaran"] | [member="Credius Nargath"]

Mission: A Royal Mess

fA8FFzF.png

The boat sped through the ocean waters towards the south until it reached a pier that, clearly, had seen better days. To make things worse, the pier was just behind an abandoned warehouse. Djonas looked up the hill at the building with a blank look on his face. He was informed that some of the Crucible's remnants were holed up in the warehouse preparing an attack of some sort. There weren't many inside, if the info was to be believed, hence why Djonas came alone.

"You sure this the place?" Djonas asked, a bit of doubt in his tone.

"Yeah, man. This it. Careful, though. They got some serious hardware in there."

"Appreciate the ride." Djonas jumped off the boat and onto the pier. "Head on home. I'll find my own way back."

The boat's driver turned the boat around and sped off int he direction they came from. Djonas began his walk up the hill, towards the warehouse. The intricate hilt of his double-bladed lightsaber pike was in his hands, ready to be used when the time came. As he approached the warehouse, he attempted to look through the busted windows. Those that weren't boarded up, anyway. It was near pitch black inside. He couldn't see or hear a thing from his position. The doors were all boarded up as well. Only way inside was a ladder to the roof. He took a moment to look around in case anyone else was around before making his way up the ladder.

qTUhEFF.png
Weapons: Oathkeeper (B2) | SPG-12 | Phrik Knife | Shotosaber | SMG
(UB Contents: SOAR | Suppressor | Extra mags (5) | Smoke Grenades (2) | Medi-kit)​
Tag: [member="Startorn"] | [member="Vytal Noctura"] | Open​
2LFT20h.png
Tess jumped out of the way of the Mandalorian’s flames, yanking the dagger the rest of the way out of her captive’s leg. The man yelled in painful surprise as his leg caught fire and a panicked, “I’ll talk! I’ll talk!!” as he flailed his leg around trying to put out the flame. Tess quickly knelt back down and swatted away the flames, “See that wasn’t that hard.” She said once the last flame was extinguished. Then standing back up she crossed her arms and looked down at the rather slender looking man, “Well?”

The man sounded as if he had found some courage as he spoke, “The Crucible saved this planet. We saved them when their frail monarchy was too incompetent to do so. We safeguard the people and keep unwanted visitors away, like you filthy CIS dogs!” he finished by spitting at Startorn.

“What about the heir?” Tess asked glancing in Startorn’s direction, half expecting a reaction, “What happened to them?”

The man chuckled for a second before Tess stepped on his wounded leg, “Ah, ow! Ah! Nobody knows! The Monarchy fell and they were gone before we saved the planet!” Tess turned to the Mandalorian next to her, “Deal with him however you want. I caught him following you with malintent. When you’ve made your decision, and if you want, meet me over at the end of the alley. I have a request for you.” With that she walked past the armored man toward the Grand Market, keeping an eye out for any other possible Agents of the Crucible that might be lurking around.

Startorn stared down at the man on the ground he made a big mistake, never ever spit on a mandalorian, much less one with a flamethrower, Startorn fired it as his legs first, and stepped on his mouth so his screams were muffled, by the time it reached his chest he was dead.

Startorn walked over to the woman pulling out his blaster and without looking shot up at a man who was spying over the ceiling, he fell dead right behind Startorn.

"So, what is it?" He asked looking her up and down, she was pretty but had the air of a warrior, one not skilled in getting information based on how she was handling the know dead guy, but it was cute that she tried.

Tag [member="Tess Valnora"] [member="Vytal Noctura"]

6Ly7kpO.png

Also Tag: [member="Cameron Akaran"] | [member="Alden Akaran"] | [member="Credius Nargath"]

Vytal was relieved the Mandalorian opted not to fight over his suspicions. His attention was drawn elsewhere, which didn't concern the Dathomiri any as she ascended the stairs.

With her hand extended forth, palm up, she whispered, "Spirits lead me to the secrets only your Voices know. Show us the way to restoring balance to this world." A small flame flared into existence over her palm, and from it emerged nine five-inch tall winged sprites. Their thin figures darted forth into the room as Vytal drew near the door that had been left open. Soft laughter tickled the air as the glowing entities darted here and there. Given a task they were quite amicable; it was when you left them idle, trapped in the material they turned most sour.

Her eyes scanned the tossed room. Clothes and books were strewn upon the floor. Even the bed sheets had been torn free and the mattress left at an angle from a quick throw. Whatever the woman knew or had in her possession would either be in the hands of those ruffians, or be locked away -- as it should -- somewhere their kind would not find.

Slowly she strode over to a window and discretely peered down into the alley below. Observing the martial pair, however, would not be her task as soon one and then many of the spirits gave cheer in unison.

The nine clustered together before a spot on the far wall, wings silently beating. Vytal drew near at their call and peered at the same place that held their attention. Her hand lifted and the sprites parted to either side. "Should the throne stand empty?"

A signal flared to life on the wall. As it faded so too did a three foot square section of the wall to reveal a small alcove. Set within was a datapad and a red-purple flower brooch.

Giggles and curious gazes followed the reveal, which prompted Vytal to smile faintly. "Thank you, little ones. You will have many the play with again in the streets soon." What fun could spirits have when children could not run free and with abandon in the streets? Or when they stared despondently out windows?

Once the pixies had gone, Vytal retrieved both items.

After another minute, the robed Eiattu woman descended and made her way back to the alleyway where the Mandalorian had been curious if they lingered.

qTUhEFF.png
(UB Contents: SOAR | Suppressor | Extra mags (5) | Smoke Grenades (2) | Medi-kit)​
Tag: [member="Startorn"] | [member="Vytal Noctura"] | Open​
2LFT20h.png
Tess watched the character fall behind Startorn as he walked to her, “Impressive. Thanks for the help by the way. I’ll keep it as simple and quick as possible. Friends call me Thea, I was sent to help search for the missing heir to the monarchy. If you couldn’t guess by my interrogation.” She paused for a second and looked into the T-visor of the Mando’s helmet trying to get a look at the face beneath, but the glass was too dark. The man stood almost a head taller than her. “I was merely curious if you wanted to help me search for the heir. I hear Mandalorians are very good at tracking people down.” She placed her hands on her hips in a non-challenging way, “I had a contact here on Eiattu VI, but it turned out to be a trap. So, I currently have no leads.” Admitted the Crow with a sigh. She was sure finding the target on her own was possible, but an extra set of eyes would shorten her search all the more. “But, I was going to start at the Citadel, do you have any ideas on where we might start the search? If you're willing to help that is.”

Mission: a Royal Mess

Tags:[member="Tess Valnora"] [member="Vytal Noctura"]

"Well it's the same reason I'm here so we might as well help each other" Startorn said glancing around "Startorn, please to meet you Thea" he stared down at her as she tried to see through his visor, he smiled underneath and said "you'd be surprised how many people do that"

He frowned when she said her lead was a double "unfortunately I'm in the same boat, my contact got shot before i met him, looks like were going in blind" he thought about her question for a sec "I'm not sure, with no leads and unsure locals this could be tricky"

qTUhEFF.png
Wearing: [xxx]
[member=Alden Akaran]

Before a meeting that took place in Golbah City, before their hasty flight over the sparse forests and green swamps, Eiattu VI held no significance to Francesca Malvern. Now, however, it seemed like the most important planet in the Galaxy. It was up there with Serenno, and Golbah City. Yet, it wasn’t Faye who had a connection to Eiattu VI, but Alden. The two were inseparable. Alden had quickly become someone that Faye relied on. For happiness, comfort, safety… he was the very reason she was motivated enough to get out of bed every day. Since that day on Golbah City, Faye was certain they had shared everything there was to share about one another. There were no secrets remaining between the two. She knew about his connection to Eiattu VI, and Faye had insisted she share this moment with him too.

The man in question smiled at her, but it wasn’t a true smile. Faye had come to covet the expression from Alden. Recently it was rarer than diamonds, which made her lust for it even more, but it also meant she knew it. Inside out. Like the back of her own hand, and try though he might, he couldn’t hide the fact that the smile he wore now was a false one. Forced. Underneath it was something entirely different, and Faye didn’t need to be an empath to see it, though it did help a little. Longing to wipe the look of confusion and frustration from his face, Faye stood and swept the silks of her dress to the side as she crossed the short distance between them.

She didn’t care that they were surrounded by his men, flying in a Confederate ship, on Confederate business. She couldn’t allow his pain to continue without at least attempting to ease it. Faye came to a stop in front of Alden and lowered herself down onto her knees, tucking the fine silks under her as she did. At this height, she was eye-level with him, even though he had done his best to hide his face. ‘If everything turned out how we expected it too, life would be incredibly dull.’ Faye wrapped her sun-kissed hand around his forearm comfortingly. Where she hoped to find skin, she could only find the starched material of his dress uniform, but it was better than nothing. With her other hand, she reached up to stroke his stubbled jawline. ‘What’s important to you is just as important to me. I’ll be right by your side.’

Ordinarily, she would have had more to say. The Minister had a penchant for finely crafted words, but in truth, Alden wasn’t interested. Not today. She didn’t blame him. Before she could so much as offer him a smile back, he had worked his way onto his feet and begun to command his men. Having never seen him so flustered before, Faye was unsure of what to do with herself. So, she simply rose from her kneeled position and stood out of the way of the busy ship crew. It wasn’t until Alden gave the order to land that Faye realised, they were practically there already. The Minister took but a moment to adjust the cloud blue silks that draped over her curved frame, and to fuss with the mass of ebony hair tumbling over her tanned shoulders, before she joined Alden by his side again.

When he reached out for her hand, she was all too glad to take it. His skin against hers was cool, and comforting. Faye could only hope that hers offered him the same thing. As the ship swooped low over the top of the Royal Palace, Faye gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

[SIZE=10pt]
qTUhEFF.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Capital City (On Approach)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Attire: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Service Dress Uniform[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Equipment/Weapons: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Asheran Armorweave[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]|[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]VT-Kinetic Impact Gel[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]| [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]KC-95 "Ace of Spades" Blaster Pistol[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]| [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Lightsaber[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]| [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Prosthetic Arm[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]With: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][member="Faye Malvern"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Tag(s): [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][member="Startorn"] | [member="Vytal Noctura"] | [member="Tess Valnora"] | [member="Cameron Akaran"] | [member="Kezeroth"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Emotions had overcome the High Marshal, a man who often shielded such things from the public eye. It just wasn’t befitting for a man of his station to be seen in such away. And in extreme circumstances, might even be seen as emotionally compromised to adequately perform his duties. But in this instance, Alden was just that. A cacophony and mixed emotions. Fear. Excitement. Anxiousness. Regret. They were all there and in this instance they were worn upon his sleeve for all to see. Had this vortex of emotional synapses rendered the man unable to adequately perform his duties? Perhaps, but this mission and his coming here carried with it a far stronger personal value than it did a sense of duty to the Confederacy. When he was so invested on a personal level that his decisions could be swayed in one direction or another. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Had that been the case here? Now? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Well, it couldn’t be denied that it was heavily influencing him in this moment. His sudden exclaim of a name he not pushed over him lips in years which then led to his hurried approach to the cockpit and the orders which followed. Nevertheless, no one was challenging whether or not he was currently fit for duty and as such, it still left him in command. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]A familiar comfort swept over him, however, as Faye grabbed his extended arm and interlaced her fingers with his own. For him, Faye just had this way of comforting him and doing so without really even trying. Maybe it was just something with how they’d grown close in the time since they first met on Shadda-Bi-Boran. Perhaps something about when they were first open and honest with each other back on Crait. Even more recently on Geonosis had proven to be quite a revelation. Bur no matter what it was, it was something Alden had grown to cherish just as he did with every moment he was able to spend with her. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The shuttle descended quicker and quicker to the surface below. Its pilots, masters of their craft and members of the elite starfighter squadron the High Marshal himself had commanded once upon a time. Sabre Squadron. It was amazing how things all seemed to come full circle in time. The shuttle touched down smoothly on the vacant pad due north of the Royal Palace. With a whirring his of steam and piston movement, the ramp descended on the vessel and extended to the sun-baked duracrete below. Warm air from outside swept into the cabin on the ship.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Turning, Alden looked to Faye, his fingers still interlocked with her own. He inhaled deeply and paused briefly before forcefully exhaling it. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]“I don’t know how to explain this, nor of my abruptness from earlier, but my brother is alive.” [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]He paused a moment, wishfully, as if him even muttering those words would make the statement evaporate from existence. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]“Cam is alive and he is here. I don’t know how to explain how I know this, but I can feel it deep inside. I felt it as we flew over the palace here and I still feel it now. Inside my gut, it’s there.” [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]There was a longing and an elation that swept forward with his words, riding along each individual inflection and syllable. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]He stepped forward and toward the exit of the shuttle, stopping moments later in the threshold of the ramp and the bay. Sapphire orbs took in the sights, each and every color, the architectural design, the vivid layout and floral assortments that speckled the area around the pad. The sounds of distant people speaking and local fauna scurrying about swept over his ears. And the aroma of the floral arrangements hung lazily in the air, combated only by the exhaust of the freshly touched down shuttle of their arrival. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]They’d arrived and it was all beginning to set in for the High Marshal. The gravity of the situation. The state of this world and the historical importance it played for his family before they were forced away from it. Home. That what Eiattu 6 was. Only, it just didn’t exactly feel like it. Not yet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]
wAHBQTr.png
[/SIZE]

6Ly7kpO.png

Vytal partially stepped out into the alleyway, one hand on the doorframe as she peered at the man and woman that stood there talking. "Would you," she paused as if reluctant to continue with the strangers present. "Would you be heading to the palace? My mother left a message that what I sought might be found in the most appropriate of places. Only... the streets are not safe." Slowly she slipped from the confines of the building and carefully strode out toward the pair.

Magic might not be what the people of this world needed to bear witness to in that moment. Their lives were troubled enough as it was without being subjected to inexplicable. It would beneficial to Vytal to have two capable of people such as these as an escort, if they were open to the idea. Otherwise, perhaps any thoughts on a lead they had might be of value if they sought something of the kind the Nightmother did.

Holt was a man of many things, but it had been quite a while since he had played the role of mercenary-for-hire. Of course, in this case this was no mere contractual agreement; as Rook of the Ministry of Secrets, it fell upon to Holt and his fellow agents to investigate and if possible exterminate the terrorists that had been plaguing the Confederacy for months now. How that translated into making Holt some sort of special forces operative was lost to him, but nevertheless here he was, trudging through the junked capital city of Eiattu Six like some common footsoldier.

At the very least, Holt was not alone; he was accompanied by the Raven [member="Ciri Jade"], one who Holt had not had much personal interaction with but nevertheless was certain of her ability and skill. How exemplary slicing skills would translate to combat was something that Holt was not quite sure of, but there wasn't much room for doubt on missions like these. Besides, Holt had through unfortunate circumstance come to learn that the only person you could truly rely on under pressure was yourself, and that was why he'd prepared himself with whatever things he might need. The Roc-class stealth armor was a must, a body weave that fitted nicely under his civilian clothing; normal fatigues with a heavy trench cloak that had its hood raised to both conceal his face and the sniper rifle strapped onto his back. His pistol was concealed nicely by his cloak, and overall to the average person on Eiattu Six he would seem like an average, everyday person going about his business.

Not that there were very much of those on Eiattu Six, at least not what he could tell from. Holt could easily see the amount of damage that the Crucible had been able to wreck in the short time that they had. It wasn't just the ruined buildings or the skyrocketing inflation of the Eiattu currency, but the morality of the people who had been so brutally oppressed by the terrorist Crucible gangsters. Shady individuals were an ever present character on every corner and alleyway of the dark streets of Eiattu's capital city. If there had been any joy, any happiness for those who had called Eiattu home, it had been all but sucked away by the Crucible. Personally, Holt didn't care too much for it -- in his previous lines of work, he'd seen the same and worse. Yet he couldn't help feel that the destitution of Eiattu would make the elimination of these rumored Crucible cells all the more satisfying.

His fellow Agents communication came over loud and clear on Holt's end, thanks to nifty audio amplifiers in the communications earpiece he wore. "I'd hedge a bet that we won't need a Plan B. It seems that I'm not the only one heading in your direction," Holt whispered back as he visually identified a group of gruff-looking humanoids, a horned Zabrak, Twi'lek with scarred stump in place of one of his Lekku head-tails, and two brutish Gotal. In truth, Holt head no idea if they were Crucible, and he'd learned that appearances can be especially deceiving. But if he had any credits to place a bet, he'd say that the four were not merely every-day drinkgoers. "You might want to prepare for company," Holt added as he climbed the short, narrow steps into the cantina that Jade was in -- and the establishment that the four gangsters had just entered.

Last edited:
qTUhEFF.png
Tag: [member="Startorn"] | [member="Vytal Noctura"]​
2LFT20h.png
Tess quickly averted her eyes, "S-sorry." she said a little embaressed about being caught staring. She then nodded in agreement when Startorn finished speaking; not knowing which locals were helpful to the CIS and who were loyal to the Crucible complicated things greatly. And almost as if on queue a woman spoke from the alleyway, inquiring on their target destination. Sidestepping the Madalorian, she was about to reply when she got a look at the woman. The green eyes that stared back at her, questioningly, caught her off-guard for a second. Something was familiar about them; she just couldn’t place it. The moment passed and Tess didn't pursue the thought further, replying to the question, “We are, these streets can be a maze at times. And a local who could lead us the quickest way there would be most appreciated. In return we will do our best to make sure you get there unharmed.”

The woman’s voice sounded familiar too, but again the familiarity drifted away like a dream in the morning. Tess smiled at the woman, who appeared slightly apprehensive by something, perhaps two strangers in an alley was enough. She didn’t want to give up their reasoning as to why they were heading to the palace, not until she knew she could trust her. Tess did a half turn and extended her arm toward the exit of the alley, “After you ma’am.”

qTUhEFF.png
[member=Alden Akaran]
Wearing: [xxx]

Whatever he felt, so too did she.

Over the past few years, Faye had become very adept at ignoring the constant storm of emotion she faced. Though it still lingered in the corners of her mind and caused her pain daily, she was growing used to it, in a way that one might grow used to walking on a broken leg. However, when anyone she cared deeply about felt strongly… Faye could feel it ten times over. For Alden, it was a hundred times. She could feel every fluctuation, every inch of swirling confusion, every twist and turn of his unsure mind. The Minister drew herself closer to her lover, applying just a touch more pressure to the grasp she had on his hand. In a way she wished Hera were here. The lively Vulptex would have surely distracted them both from what was to come, even if only for a few brief moments, but she had no mind to put her adoring pet through any of this. The three of them shared an unbreakable bond, and Faye had no doubt Hera would have been feeling much the same as they were.

Faye’s mind whirred to think of something to say, but everything she could conjure felt like a poor attempt at idle conversation which neither appeared to be in the mood for. Luckily, the ship gave off a soft, tell-tale bump, signalling that they had landed. Just as she began to make headway toward the exit, Alden stopped her with his captivating gaze. She loved him for many different reasons, and she could never quite tell when she loved him the most, but she was certain that she loved him best when it was just the two of them like this. Hand in hand, face to face, as close as they would dare to be. However, the words that followed caused her expression to fall. Her raven brows knitted together in the middle as she listened. ‘I…’ She began to say, but she cut herself short. The surprise at this revelation was so apparent on her face that Faye wasn’t sure she could say anything to ease it.

She couldn’t work out whether to feel excited for him, or whether his hesitation should have been replicated instead. She remembered the stories he’d shared of how close they were when they were younger. ‘Isn’t this a good thing? You always talked about how close you were.’ Perhaps there was a chance such a bond could be repaired. The conversation didn’t stretch out much further, and Faye decided it was best not to push it. When he made headway for the exit, she followed. The second she stepped from the ship, a strong scent of flowers smacked her in the face and caused a radiant smile to form from ear to ear. It was very reminiscent of home. Of Serenno and of her home in Golbah City. Though the flora was foreign she often found they all shared the same sweet, distinguishable note of freshness that had never failed to spark joy in the Minister. The second thing that hit her was the sheer beauty of the palace.

When she turned to look at Alden, it was clear there was a myriad of other things on his mind. ‘I think it’s rather beautiful.’ Faye released her grasp on his hand and instead looped her arm through his. Partially to allow her to walk closer beside him, and partially to begin guiding him up the path toward the palace. ‘Do you have a plan yet?’ She asked as they began their slow meander. ‘If your brother is still alive…’ Her dark eyes glanced up toward Alden, full of the expectation that he would have all the answers

Startorn was surprised when the woman appeared again "are you gonna tell us who you are? Or are you gonna wander the streets alone?" He asked slightly annoyed, number one rule of the underworld, don't die, second rule is know the players, and Startorn hated when he didn't know all the players.

Startorn shook his head, "don't trust every friendly face you see Thea, especially when many of them want to kill you" he crossed his arms "so lady? What's it gonna be? You gonna tell us who you really are or are you gonna brave the streets alone?"

Proximity Tag: [member="Vytal Noctura"] | [member="Tess Valnora"]

Also Tag: [member="Cameron Akaran"] | [member="Alden Akaran"] | [member="Credius Nargath"] [member="Faye Malvern"]

6Ly7kpO.png

Proximity Tag: Startorn | Tess Valnora
Also Tag: [member="Cameron Akaran"] | [member="Alden Akaran"] | [member="Credius Nargath"] | [member="Faye Malvern"]

Vytal looked to the female of the pair, [member="Tess Valnora"], as she seemed amenable to the 'local' woman's proposal. She even smiled graciously at how beneficial the arrangement would be -- and if they stated their own business how this would benefit them all. That was until the male spoke his suspicions once more. Yes, they were sound and true, but that did not mean they were beneficial. While [member="Startorn"] would not know this it did not absolve him of the vexation leveled through the woman's eyes at the armored mercenary.

"If every party had a Mandalorian there were be far less cheer, and far greater ire from kings for lack of proper etiquette." Vytal stepped in closer to the man as her eyes were fixed on his visor. The green eyes of the caramel skinned woman took on a glow; and as she tilted her head slightly this way and that the glow left in its wake a short lived echo. The effect did not last long, however, as Vytal sought to not arouse suspicion of those actually of this world.

"Call me Lady Noctura," she said plainly. Hopefully the earlier statement would take the man back to a certain function where he failed to bow. Damn fool men and their pride. Didn't matter if you were a Lord's subject, you showed them at least some respect else you ended up in their prison. Or worse. Usually nothing in the short term, however, since you didn't want to draw attention to the faux pas. "Now, shall we restore balance to this world, or wait as the thugs encircle the heir-apparent to ensure their reign of terror continues unimpeded?"

6Ly7kpO.png
Attire: Splendid as always
Tag: Startorn | Vytal Noctura | Tess Valnora | Cameron Akaran | Alden Akaran | [member="Faye Malvern"]

"So...I've got no clue who this heir is supposed to be," The Viceroy sighed, looking around at the people practically huddling around him and his men, most likely to try and get some alms or perhaps just to see what all the fuss was about. Credius however felt like he could sink through his shoes in shame and disappointment. He had hoped that at the very leat he'd be attracting some attention from those who called themselves the Crucible, yet except for the altercation with that one merchant during the initial meeting, he had yet to have one of those agents or whatever they called themselves approach him. Surely the fact that he was dressed better and more splendid than the lot of those Eiattuan people should've drawn ample attention, if not for that the guards should've done the trick.

Quite annoyed by this fact and the rather ambiguous words used by the woman he had put his hopes on, the Marquis of Eriadu wondered if despite the old crone's words it would not be best to get on his way to the palace. Even if he didn't expect to be able to find himself the person that could be propped up on the throne under some pretense...in the end, he came here for business and business he would do, no matter who sat at the other end of the table: king, queen, conqueror or bandit, it did not matter at all as long as his own goals were met.

"We'll just move through that street, pass the market and be on our way," The man motioned to the four guardsmen to calmly escort him, there was after all no need for any unwanted attention, not from the natives nor the invaders.

fA8FFzF.png

Time: 0832 Hours
Equipment: Personal Dauntless Armor, SC4 Blaster, Tactical Recon Handguns, XZ-77 “Buster” Comms Device
Tags: [member="Kaden Farr"] | [member="Ciri Jade"] | [member="Djonas Vile"] | [member="Holt"]

Jepei1u.png

Weeding out dissidents certainly wasn’t what Luna had become used to with the Dauntless. But then again, these past few months hadn’t been normal whatsoever. Having spent time on Ryloth among other places had shown her that the Dauntless would be deployed wherever was asked, whether that was the front lines or otherwise. Here, it was just her squad, but with the changes soon coming to the structure of the very foundation of the Dauntless, then perhaps there would be less of these random deployments, and more normalized breaks from service.

Still, they had a job to do here, and that was to clear out the crucible gang members that had been using this warehouse as a location to stage and send supplies out to other operations. If they could shut it down, then perhaps the other cells and locations would die out quick enough. It was a surgical strike, meant to only take out this operation. Get in, get out. They weren’t prepared for a long fight, but to go in and wipe the operation clean off the map.

That required getting inside the warehouse firstly. Having arrived by boat near the objective, Alpha squad slowly made their way to the side entrance, finding a single pair of guards. Lowering her hand flat toward the ground, signaling for the group to go prone, the general slowly made her way as close to the guards as she could reach without arousing suspicion. Silently, she pulled one of her handguns from it’s holster, raised it toward the guard, and squeezed the trigger.

The bolt shot from the blaster silently, ripping a hole into the man’s skull. The second guard got only a second to think about what had just happened before he met the same fate. Alpha squad knew the job from there, Q’ara leading the charge to quickly come in, pull the body from sight as another commando followed suit. The rest of the squad piled their way around the opening, the largest one, Tien, giving Luna a quick nod once in position.

It was go time.

Jepei1u.png

qTUhEFF.png
Tag: [member="Startorn"] | [member="Vytal Noctura"]​
2LFT20h.png
Tess wasn’t exactly pleased when Startorn gave his ultimatum to the woman she had just agreed to help. But she wasn’t surprised by the caution he gave toward strangers on this planet and in this city in particular. It was obvious these two had met previously, the way he stated his ‘demands’ to know her name and intentions. Tess could not deny his words of wisdom either as they had been true to her many times in the past, but this woman was different, familiar somehow. Then the woman’s eyes flashed and glowed an eerie green for a few seconds, and it dawned on the Crow. She knew exactly who this woman was.

A flashback to a nearly fatal mission on Kinyen, the glowing green eyes of a woman, pale as snow and tattoos black as night: a nightsister. Tess knew this woman to be a CIS ally, and when she said her name was Lady Noctura all the pieces of the puzzle fell into place. “Don’t worry Startorn, she is no threat to us. I can promise you that as an agent of the CIS.” Tess said after Vytal Noctura had insisted on continuing their mission. “My name is Thea, Lady Noctura. This is Startorn, and we must make haste to the palace.” She said turning her head back to the woman with a nod of respect, knowing her status amongst the Mandragora. If she wished to stay hidden far be it from the Crow to reveal her identity.

Turning Tess walked into the Grand Market, “Let’s go already.” she called back, growing a little antsy with how her mission was currently going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom