Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bloodbath at Valen VI OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

Ah see I didn't know more then Sargon could. If I have other options of course I'd like to keep trying. As it is, I may have found a way to be active enough for the required moves
@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

assuming_direct_control_by_necros66-d3j3vhw.jpg

SOmetime tonight if they don't move I will have the Wrathful one, Sargon and Shado's fleet movements

With permission and orders from Kaine I have assumed direct control and moved our entire fleet. Factoring in two rounds in some cases of damage, focused fire and self destructing reactors. @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

All that is left now is @[member="Ayden Cater"], @[member="Jonathan Walsh"] and the Galactic Empire's movements

@[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

Fleet Named SE3 has not posted yet, Admiral Davin is the poster normally and since my moves are purely with them I can't go, sorry

I noted that he has indeed posted, I still think that after 2 turns of concentrated fire that damn flagship should be dead, I was informed a while ago that there were some shield ships inbetween the lanes of firing. So if this is incorrect than I will post damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom